March 28, 2024, 03:43:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 221980 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: June 24, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »

one last thought and good night

'rooba was afraid of Vicki. You go girl!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: June 24, 2008, 10:15:05 PM »

one last thought and good night

'rooba was afraid of Vicki. You go girl!!

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 24, 2008, 10:16:09 PM »

I have an off-topic...innocent question....please...What's the difference in this forum and "GoldenMonkey" forum....

Ok, I'll bite.

The GoldMonkey forum was set up by an ex-SM poster by the name of Carnut.  It's more of a chit chatty place with a chat room and a fun place for people that enjoy that kind of thing to hang out. 

Edited to add:  Again I find your questions confusing.  You have a member of BNH that is also a member of SM and GoldMonkey, why don't you just ask them?  Or did Reality send you over here to post the question just to see what the reaction would be?

I didn't realize that Reality was a member there and NO I have not been sent by Reality for ANYTHING....I have not seen Reality this evening but am sure I will hear from him tomorrow...and I was also under the impression he was not a member here either....point being I don't care where he or anyone else is a member of....

I have not been allowed to be a member at GoldMonkeys..(although I swear I believe I was a member before)....anyway....I have been turned down for a very stupid reason IMO...that reason being who the others are that post on other forums that I post on....in other words...I am not allowed to be a member because  "due to your association with certain people who have involved themselves in the case with not so good intentions we cannot approve your membership at this time."....that's the reason I was given and it's not the first time I have heard this excuse before...any comments?

I think that is a good enough reason to not allow you to post.  If you are posting with individuals that aren't trusted why would I jeopardize my members and allow you to post on the forum or even go into chat.  If you came into chat and I was there I would have to stop talking because I wouldn't trust you and you might take what I was saying over to the other forum so these other people could see.  And when I say information I mean I could be chatting about my family or something.  Why should I share that information with you when it could get into the hands of people that you associate with and post bad about Natalee.  Bottom line is I would disapprove you also.

I'll give you an example.  If you post with Charlierat or a few others I can think of I would never approve you to become a member.  Safety first and Charlierat doesn't fit that criteria.  If you do post with others who are a member I am sure they are trusted enough to allow them to become a member.  If they find out later that they were wrong then poor judgment on their part.

Does CharlieRat not post here??....not that I care....

So you would distrust me automatically....you would ASSUME that I was untrustworthy....well see by saying that....you and all the other people that "don't trust me" don't know ANYTHING about me....but hey....that's OK by me....even if it is the most insane thinking I have heard of in quite a while....guilty until proven innocent...huh?....

Can't you even read what you are saying....you are saying that if I posted with CharlieRat or some other person that I would not be trusted to post HERE with YOU....

Did I say I trust you?  Do you hear me spilling the beans about my personal life to you.  I think not.

I'm sorry you feel that way...I don't want to know about your personal life....let alone repeat it to someone else.....I'm really sorry that folks think I am not to be trusted.....really I am....but there's nothing I can do about it...hopefully one day folks will just learn on their own...anyway....sorry to take up your space....and thank you all for your time.....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 24, 2008, 10:19:13 PM »

And Blonde....I have no beef with you....you won't find anywhere that I have posted one bad thing about you even though I have read stuff....not that this matters either....I'm not here to make enemies or to win friends and influence people....I'm here for Natalee and that's it....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: June 24, 2008, 10:22:47 PM »

Lorain..What are you doing here? Do you have anything to add in discussions about this case? I am really tired of reading your off topic posts about people on other forums. Please take that to another thread here art SM like Musings or the Reality/M1P6 thread where you were defending them or there site..I forget which one.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:24:18 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 24, 2008, 10:30:36 PM »

Now, what do you think the chances are that Pat is putting on

a real good light show... so that book starts selling tomorrow???

Anyone?

Tomorrow is payday for Patrick. We'll have to wait and see if he gets those snakeskin boots he's always wanted. Doubt that Joran's book made a dime.

Joran did not have 7 million people view a video that promotes his book before it came out or was he touted as a "Hero" that solved a case and put a Mother at peace. He will sell a good share of that book in Holland.IMO..He announced that he was writing a book almost immediately after the show aired and is trying to capitalize on his popularity as quick as possible. It has only been 5 months and the book is already released 

He has already made 335,000 Euros and a new car. I would imagine he is expecting at least this much for just himself in book sales. What is Jorans take in all of this? It sounds like this Daury needs some cash also

My guess is Joran is running around the world on the advance money from Patrick's book.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: June 24, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »

Now, what do you think the chances are that Pat is putting on

a real good light show... so that book starts selling tomorrow???

Anyone?

Tomorrow is payday for Patrick. We'll have to wait and see if he gets those snakeskin boots he's always wanted. Doubt that Joran's book made a dime.

My guess is Joran is running around the world on the advance money from Patrick's book.
My guess is he got it from the 300,000 euros Patrick made from ABC. His Big Fat check he is expecting will be coming from the book and he will wait in Thailand for that. MO

Speaking of Patricks book....

Awemainta 6-25-08

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:36:14 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: June 24, 2008, 10:56:18 PM »

Well the smear campaign against Nico Jorg has started and it appears Rudy has joined in with minister Frido Croes. From what i gather they are tearing him a part. Calling him Incompetent,lacking management skills and a lot more. Jorg,I believe is talking corruption. It will be interesting to see what Mr.Jorg does in Holland and any alliances he makes. I have the feeling we havent heard the last of him. This is the FP Solo Di Pueblo 6-24-08

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 24, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »

Lorain..What are you doing here? Do you have anything to add in discussions about this case? I am really tired of reading your off topic posts about people on other forums. Please take that to another thread here art SM like Musings or the Reality/M1P6 thread where you were defending them or there site..I forget which one.

One last thing....sorry I can't let this go on....I won't be misjudged right in front of my face....

Re: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 10:56:53 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All this stuff about MIP6 and Reality has gotten me banned from a site I never even posted on.....all I did was copy and paste it somewhere.....and agreed with someone that some things said on the site were not so nice...and boom...I'm so out....oh well....seems no one has posted there in quite some time anyway...the thing is I can't get that stupid thread deleted because I am no longer a member..

Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 10:34:58 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Vicki on April 22, 2008, 07:26:08 AM
You know, we should really examine the whys of that site...I know that there are SICK ppl out there, but this is going on 3 years of pure HATE...what fuels their fire??? We rational ppl see the cover-up, we see what has really happened there...so is Mark, Julia and others part of the "EVIL" that was taking place on that Island..and thats why they are so vicious ...I just dont get it...

I am a member of the site you speak of and I am not a hateful person....FWIW

*******....I had to copy this so folks could read it again....I won't interupt again....but I see no offending done in either of my TWO posts.....sorry....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 24, 2008, 11:02:03 PM »

Lorain - end of subject please
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 24, 2008, 11:05:58 PM »

I'm done....thanks for tolerating me so long... Smile
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 24, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »

Hmm..The article appears to be in Dutch so I will post it..Whoever wakes up first in Holland can you tell us the gist of the article? TIA 

The reason I am copying this is because it is his last week in Aruba as the Prosecutor General and I believe he is a opponent of Paul Van Der Sloots. I am hoping he speaks out.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 11:19:10 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: June 24, 2008, 11:19:11 PM »

Hmm..The article appears to be in Dutch so I will post it..Whoever wakes up first in Holland can you tell us the gist of the article? TIA 

The reason I am copying this is because it is his last week in Aruba as the Attorney General.   He is the only one amongst Paul Van Der Sloots peers that called him out in Public.

Aruba's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Here they are with Jorg in his last week -- he will be out of their hair. What do thy do? They send the guy off back to Holland with a huge burr in his saddle!!! Do they think he is going to simply tuck his tail between his legs????? I bet Jorg's first call is to Hero Brinkman!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #613 on: June 24, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

True,but someone else was looking after his education before Smid,as they allowed him to take his finals ending on June 8th and they arrested him at 6AM on June 9th.

I guarentee he hasn't passed more then one semester at that business school,it's criminal that the Judge gave precedence for his education that he never took part of,over solving a murder.

Someone was also looking after him when they arrested the security guards, and when they didn't arrest him for 10 days, and when the judge wouldn't allow the residence searched, and when they destroyed the DNA, and when they didn't allow the FBI in, and when they tried to accuse Natalee of overdosing herself, and when the judge ignored his confession, and the beat goes on.
You are on a roll right now friend! You are one kickass Natalee Angel!

I feel that way about all of you,but lately I am digging Dayhikers posts

I agree!  Keep 'em coming Dayhiker!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 25, 2008, 12:06:14 AM »

Aruba's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Here they are with Jorg in his last week -- he will be out of their hair. What do thy do? They send the guy off back to Holland with a huge burr in his saddle!!! Do they think he is going to simply tuck his tail between his legs????? I bet Jorg's first call is to Hero Brinkman!!!

Nico Jorg seems like a outspoken guy and is one to be recconed with. Definite mistake blasting him  As we saw with PVDS he isn't afraid to call people out in public and he is expecting this smear campaign. I think everybody was. One of these days they are gonna piss off the wrong person who will align himself with the right people and this Govt will be dismantled. Mr.Jorg,Mr.Brinkman and his party and a few friends would be a good start. It appears though that certain people in Holland do not want anyone looking into Aruba or the other islands. Hero just gave it a valiant effort and failed,hopefully someone like Mr.Jorg can open up some eyes and some attention to Aruba.

Lots of articles lately on Hero,Nico and even Rudy Lampe. One paper was calling Hero the anti Aruba  I can't read much of it but I am praying Jorg does tell Hero everything he knows about the corruption and Natalee's case. I pray we don't have to wait until 2009 when key people may be exposed in the elections. Retired or not.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:16:41 AM by Observer » Logged

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: June 25, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »

The reason I am copying this is because it is his last week in Aruba as the Prosecutor General and I believe he is a opponent of Paul Van Der Sloots. I am hoping he speaks out.

Rudy is basically saying the same thing as Frido has said in the earlier Amigoe article.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_43643.php
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2938.msg392285#msg392285

saying that Jörg should have acted on the corruption while he was procureur general / advocate general and not after he left bring it up.
that Jörg now proofs to be incompetent.
Rudy also hopes that this won't cause trouble for the judicial reorganisation for the Antilles / Aruba.

tomorrow there will be an article in English about the new Caribbean Court.
for Aruba, and the new countries Curaçao and St. Maarten and the special municipalities Bonaire, St. Eustatius, Saba.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43737.php

left to right: Ank Bijleveld, David Dick, Rudy Croes, Hirsch Ballin

i hope Nico Jörg will talk with Brinkman and De Vries.

talking with Brinkman might be a bit tricky, because the PVV party is politically very isolated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom

Nico Jörg goes back to The Hague, as advocate general for the Supreme Court.

i expect him to respond to Frido / Rudy Croes.
i doubt he is going to let them smear him.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1033290.ece/Ik_heb_het_gevoel_dat_Nederland_het_liefst_van_de_Antillen_af_wil

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: June 25, 2008, 12:21:19 AM »

Thank you Caesu! What are your thoughts on Hero and his party getting shot down in Parliament? Are you as hopefull as a few months ago when first reading about Hero? It doesn't appear that he made much progress with David Dick or the others that he wanted to question Sad
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:25:09 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: June 25, 2008, 12:39:53 AM »

Caesu: saying that Jörg should have acted on the corruption while he was procureur general / advocate general and not after he left bring it up.
that Jörg now proofs to be incompetent.
Rudy also hopes that this won't cause trouble for the judicial reorganisation for the Antilles / Aruba.
------------------------------
He was scared to do anything about the corruption because it was everywhere I bet. But now that he brings it up that proves he is incompetent  Being called incompetent in the newspapers isn't gonna help his career too much in Holland 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:44:35 AM by Observer » Logged

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 25, 2008, 12:50:03 AM »

Thank you Caesu! What are your thoughts on Hero and his party getting shot down in Parliament? Are you as hopefull as a few months ago when first reading about Hero? It doesn't appear that he made much progress with David Dick or the others that he wanted to question Sad

problem is that the PVV party is not large enough in the parliament.
no other party is willing to join the PVV on anything because to PVV is controversial on other issues (anti-muslim).
and Brinkman does use blunt terms like "corrupt gangster nest" and selling the Aruba/Antilles on e-Bay.
other parties don't want to be associated with that.

but they might take Nico Jörg serious. after all he is advocate general at the Supreme Court. he is well respected.
so maybe it is better that Jörg doesn't associate with Brinkman / PVV.
else the other political parties will think that they have an excuse not to take Jörg serious.

might be better if Jörg talks with De Vries.
but i don't know if De Vries is going for the broader corruption problem.

after an election however the PVV party and another controversial party (Verdonk/TON) will increase quite a bit.
the ruling parties know this of course, so they won't call elections, because they will lose.
the coalition consists of conservative parties (CDA/CU) and one left-wing party (PvdA).
there is constantly infighting within the coalition.
but they cling to eachother, because they all will lose substantially in an election.
by constitution the next election is in 2010.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: June 25, 2008, 12:58:17 AM »

Thank you Caesu..You are very knowledgeable about Dutch Politics and Government for a young guy and I appreciate your info. Who do you want to win in the American elections?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.