April 26, 2024, 07:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223667 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #640 on: June 25, 2008, 09:52:14 AM »

Hello Monkeys...

First off, I really do apologize for my emotional outburst yesterday.

It isn't an exscuse...but I'm going through a very emotional...stressful time right now...and I let my anger and fear burst out in the wrong direction...the Cage.  I'm so sorry.

The Hospice Folks coming to the house are so great, and caring with my Aunt...they have a counselor available for me...I put in a call to the agency yesterday...I'll be seeing someone today...I'll try to get my emotions under control...and learn better tools for dealing with what I'm going through...other than taking a big shit in the Cage.

Once again...I'm so sorry.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: June 25, 2008, 09:59:41 AM »

Destiny, I have been where you are.  I am praying for you and your aunt.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 25, 2008, 10:08:01 AM »

Thank you Caesu..You are very knowledgeable about Dutch Politics and Government for a young guy and I appreciate it. Who do you want to win in the American elections?

Obama

caesu, which version?
dennisintn
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 25, 2008, 10:09:18 AM »

Hello Monkeys...

It isn't an exscuse...but I'm going through a very emotional...stressful time right now...and I let my anger and fear burst out in the wrong direction...the Cage.  I'm so sorry.

The Hospice Folks coming to the house are so great, and caring with my Aunt...they have a counselor available for me...I put in a call to the agency yesterday...I'll be seeing someone today...I'll try to get my emotions under control...and learn better tools for dealing with what I'm going through...other than taking a big shit in the Cage.

Destiny

Destiny...good Morning...just so glad to see you back in the cage. Have been having some of that stress myself, but do get a break from it, and do not live with it every day, as you do. It is a terrible emotional load to carry. I fully understand what you are going through. Maybe we need to start a 'Vent' thread...

Thanks again for all you do...it is sincerely appreciated and again it is great to see you here.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: June 25, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »

Destiny
Please let some of us help you pay that phone bill.  I fully understand what you are going through.  I went through it with my father.  You do not have to be alone in this.  You have sat here day after day making phone calls to Aruba and getting info for us and helping the family, the least we can do is give you some money to help pay for it.  Please, it would be our way of saying thanks for all your work.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: June 25, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »

I need these questions answered today with some kind of proof, please monkeys. TIA

Is Freddy really Ernesto's brother? 
How do we know that?
Where did we discover that Freddy is Sasha's brother?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 25, 2008, 10:28:59 AM »

Destiny
Please let some of us help you pay that phone bill.  I fully understand what you are going through.  I went through it with my father.  You do not have to be alone in this.  You have sat here day after day making phone calls to Aruba and getting info for us and helping the family, the least we can do is give you some money to help pay for it.  Please, it would be our way of saying thanks for all your work.

Thank You for offering Lala's and Others...money is NOT an issue...I think it was feeling soooo out of control in my personal life...that just about anything could have triggered me...I'm just sorry that I let fly at a group of the most caring people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting....

TY...Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: June 25, 2008, 10:31:10 AM »

Hello Monkeys...

Destiny

Destiny...good Morning...just so glad to see you back in the cage. Have been having some of that stress myself, but do get a break from it, and do not live with it every day, as you do. It is a terrible emotional load to carry. I fully understand what you are going through. Maybe we need to start a 'Vent' thread...

Thanks again for all you do...it is sincerely appreciated and again it is great to see you here.

Mum...I think a *vent* thread would be nice....we could take it there instead of messing up the Cage...LOL...me that is...

Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 25, 2008, 10:32:27 AM »

Destiny, I have been where you are.  I am praying for you and your aunt.

TY Always....Hugs to You....now Ya got me reaching for the tissue box again....but that is a good thing Wink

Destiny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: June 25, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »

I need these questions answered today with some kind of proof, please monkeys. TIA

Is Freddy really Ernesto's brother? 
How do we know that?
Where did we discover that Freddy is Sasha's brother?

Lala's - I have work to do around the house today but I'll tell you what I can.  Freddy and Ernesto were both in the FAMILY photo groups at Sasha's birthday party.  To me that's the main reason for suspecting they are at the very least related and I believe step brother and sisters.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #650 on: June 25, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »

And I still think that Rudy looks like Papa Smurf.  Lose the beard, Rudy.

By Jove... I think you are on to something, SS!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #651 on: June 25, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »

I have no faith in Patrick but I will still hold out hope that Peter can shake some up to try and get to the truth.I too don't believe PatrickPETER would damage his good rep all because of joran.Peter used a thug to catch a thug...that's what he should have done.It is not Peter's fault if that thug is now trying to make money off of this ordeal.
I hope it is true that Peter has paulus in his eye sight.[/color]

I very much agree with you here Karma. If this case breaks it will be thanks to Peter DeVries and not the Dutch investigators. They have their heads up their asses. Peter thinks outside the box and has twice the determination. Look at the facts. Anything that has made a difference in the case from the Dutch standpoint so far has come from Peter DeVries.
Exactly,Peter's been investigating a lot of cases with good results.I corrected a boo boo up there lol
I saw the way Peter looked at joran during the wine throwing show and it was a hard look but the way he looked at slimy paulus was much worse....he seems like he really,really wants to do something about these two and I'm sure Peter's wife would like to see something done about anita in the ditch lol

I hope he is going after Paulus. There is the root of the evil, the seed that begat the bad seed. Friend of Joran's "higher-up." The man that made such a fiasco for Aruba all possible.

Yep...anita has her strong manly hands in it too.I'm betting anita has bigger webbles than paulus and joran combined

Well we know from his photo his couldn't fill a dollhouse teacup.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #652 on: June 25, 2008, 11:03:23 AM »

REPORTS FROM "AGENT 99"
IN THE NETHERLANDS

Telegraaf

Hey Carpe,

You're welcome,

It's no trouble at all to send you those links.
I don't know if you saw today's Dutch newspapers already,but they are full with articles about Patrick vd Eem again.For the first time I am gonna doubt about Patricks intentions.Hans Mos was not pleased at all,and thinks this investigation on Joran become in danger,with what Patrick revailed (that coke-story).

The Dutch are not happy with that Patrick because we want this sad story to end,and give Natalee justice.

Greetings,
xxxx

2 hours ago

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: June 25, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »

Thanks Klaas, I promise I will leave you alone now. LOL

So basically, we don't know for sure that Freddy is Ernesto's brother?  Interesting.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 25, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »

REPORTS FROM "AGENT 99"
IN THE NETHERLANDS

Telegraaf

Hey Carpe,

You're welcome,

It's no trouble at all to send you those links.
I don't know if you saw today's Dutch newspapers already,but they are full with articles about Patrick vd Eem again.For the first time I am gonna doubt about Patricks intentions.Hans Mos was not pleased at all,and thinks this investigation on Joran become in danger,with what Patrick revailed (that coke-story).

The Dutch are not happy with that Patrick because we want this sad story to end,and give Natalee justice.

Greetings,
xxxx

2 hours ago

Thanks, Carpe and agent 99!

So let me get this straight.  Hans Mos thinks there's an investigation on Joran? 

Oh I see, Hans Mos DID have an investigation underway, but now it's messed up.  Now it's Patrick's fault that Hans Mos's investigation is now in jeopardy.  Oh yes, he was soooooo close to solving this whole thing and now Patrick's gone and ruined everything.

Hans Mos better not open his pie hole until he has something worthwhile to say.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 25, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »

Thanks Klaas, I promise I will leave you alone now. LOL

So basically, we don't know for sure that Freddy is Ernesto's brother?  Interesting.

Ernesto Arambatzis, Freddy Zedan Arambatzis...I believe they are brothers or step brothers and Sasha is their step sister.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: June 25, 2008, 11:25:16 AM »

Bijleveld: Much corruption
24 Jun, 2008, 17:59 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG – There are many examples of corruption in the Neth.Antilles, says the Dutch state secretary of Kingdom Relations, Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). She has never denied the accusations of PVV-parliament member Hero Brinkman before. “Things are going wrong and I have never trivialized that.”

She made these statements before the Volkskrant in an interview that was published yesterday. She confirmed in this interview that there is corruption in the Antilles, but that ‘the system has started to work’. She used as example that commissioner Maria Buncamper-Molanus of St. Maarten resigned after accusations of conflict of interest. She called the situation in St. Maarten ‘worrisome’.

The judicial chain does not work on the island, while this is a condition to get the status of country. She said the police top is currently behind bars. “The good news is that the people are being caught.” She remembers her earlier harsh statements about St. Maarten, like the population that doesn’t seem to be interested in good governance, that the island isn’t used to balanced budgets and economizing and that the civil service is way too big and mainly consists of ‘friends and acquaintances’.

She nevertheless assumes that the negotiations will ultimately lead to success. “There will be an evaluation in 2010 for each of the islands and if the island is not ready with the preparatory work, it does not get the status of country.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43784.php

this is interesting.

the report of Brinkman seems to be having an effect.
situation on St. Maarten is bad.

now i am waiting for a response to the interview of Jörg.
or an response by Jörg to the smearing of Frido/Rudy Croes.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: June 25, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »

state secretary for Kingdom Relations Bijleveld: Hero Brinkman is right

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1034040.ece/We_doen_het_uiterste_voor_een_frisse_start_op_Antillen
http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/politiek/artikel.asp?artnr=211954

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #658 on: June 25, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »

Hmm..The article appears to be in Dutch so I will post it..Whoever wakes up first in Holland can you tell us the gist of the article? TIA 

The reason I am copying this is because it is his last week in Aruba as the Prosecutor General and I believe he is a opponent of Paul Van Der Sloots. I am hoping he speaks out.

Dang,hate to say it but rudy looks just like this:::::::::>

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 25, 2008, 11:50:39 AM »

Peter R. de Vries denies that footage showing Patrick doing cocaine has been cut out from the tapes before the broadcast.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4311697/_Snuivende_Patrick_ondermijnt_bewijs__.html

+ Hans Mos says Patick has done himself and the case not much good.

+ Mos says he hasn't received all tapes yet

+ De Vries says some of it are 'private conversations', saying he thinks he doesn't need to give those.

+ Mos says this (Patrick's revelations) doesn't mean that the prosecution of JvdS is off the table.
if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4310544/__Met_Joran-tapes_niet_geknoeid___.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.