April 19, 2024, 09:55:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223378 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: June 25, 2008, 11:57:34 AM »

Hello Monkeys...

First off, I really do apologize for my emotional outburst yesterday.

It isn't an exscuse...but I'm going through a very emotional...stressful time right now...and I let my anger and fear burst out in the wrong direction...the Cage.  I'm so sorry.

The Hospice Folks coming to the house are so great, and caring with my Aunt...they have a counselor available for me...I put in a call to the agency yesterday...I'll be seeing someone today...I'll try to get my emotions under control...and learn better tools for dealing with what I'm going through...other than taking a big shit in the Cage.

Once again...I'm so sorry.

Destiny

Just three words Destiny. You are gold!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

REPORTS FROM "AGENT 99"
IN THE NETHERLANDS

Telegraaf

Hey Carpe,

You're welcome,

It's no trouble at all to send you those links.
I don't know if you saw today's Dutch newspapers already,but they are full with articles about Patrick vd Eem again.For the first time I am gonna doubt about Patricks intentions.Hans Mos was not pleased at all,and thinks this investigation on Joran become in danger,with what Patrick revailed (that coke-story).

The Dutch are not happy with that Patrick because we want this sad story to end,and give Natalee justice.

Greetings,
xxxx

2 hours ago

Is Hans just looking for another way out? Just another excuse for his failure to do anything right in the case thus far?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »

I hope more speak up and agree with Hero 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »

Peter R. de Vries denies that footage showing Patrick doing cocaine has been cut out from the tapes before the broadcast.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4311697/_Snuivende_Patrick_ondermijnt_bewijs__.html

+ Hans Mos says Patick has done himself and the case not much good.

+ Mos says he hasn't received all tapes yet

+ De Vries says some of it are 'private conversations', saying he thinks he doesn't need to give those.

+ Mos says this (Patrick's revelations) doesn't mean that the prosecution of JvdS is off the table.
if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4310544/__Met_Joran-tapes_niet_geknoeid___.html

Doesn't sound like Hans has done much since the last time the judge kicked his ass.

Hans: if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »

Woo hoo, thank you Caesu for posting that! Yep, hope to see more jumping on the bandwagon *******.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2008, 12:06:24 PM »

Any way we can get English translations of these articles? Can anybody do a Googleroosky on them? Would love to read them.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #666 on: June 25, 2008, 12:07:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

First off, I really do apologize for my emotional outburst yesterday.

It isn't an exscuse...but I'm going through a very emotional...stressful time right now...and I let my anger and fear burst out in the wrong direction...the Cage.  I'm so sorry.

The Hospice Folks coming to the house are so great, and caring with my Aunt...they have a counselor available for me...I put in a call to the agency yesterday...I'll be seeing someone today...I'll try to get my emotions under control...and learn better tools for dealing with what I'm going through...other than taking a big shit in the Cage.

Once again...I'm so sorry.

Destiny
{{{{Destiny}}}}Stay strong sweety,you are a good,kindhearted person.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 25, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »

this might be breakthrough.
the fact the dutch government agrees with the PVV is very unusual.

i think tomorrow the Aruba / Antilles will respond to Bijleveld with outrage.
after all, Brinkman is the one who called them a 'corrupt gangsters nest' and wanted to sell the islands on e-Bay.
so for Bijleveld to say that Brinkman is right on anyhting, is a slap in the face for the islands.

maybe the dutch government is going to force Bijleveld to take her words back.
if not, a coordinated effort to tackle the corruption might be in the works.

then the general public might realize that on an island rife with corruption monsters like PvdS and JvdS will terrorize.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: June 25, 2008, 12:14:45 PM »

Any way we can get English translations of these articles? Can anybody do a Googleroosky on them? Would love to read them.

Here's a google translation of the elsevier article..

Corruption Antilles: Bijleveld gives equal PVV

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 07:50

State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (CDA, Koninkrijksrelaties) believes that PVV-House Brinkman Hero 'a point' with its fight against corruption in the Antilles. "Many people deny what Brinkman says, but that is not justified."

Bijleveld gives equal Hero Brinkman
Bijleveld gives equal Hero Brinkman
Also read

* The weblog Beware, Netherlands Antilles friends, our patience is of Afshin Ellian
     * PVV wants parliamentary inquiry into corruption
     * 'Hef consultation with West Indies on! "
     * Antilles Politicians are like children blèrende
     * West Indies: a corrupt boevennest
     * Lower House furious motion to PVV

That suggested the undersecretary at the end of a two-visit to Curacao.

Parliamentary investigation
PVV'er Hero Brinkman recently brought the note 'The West Indies - Mafia within the Kingdom' with 170 cases of alleged corruption, which he mainly from the Antillean media had met.

Brinkman wanted in his memorandum to draw attention to the eyes in his ubiquitous corruption in the Antilles and asked for a parliamentary investigation. There he received little support from other parties.

"I never play!"
"I never play down corruption," said Bijleveld. "Whether in the Netherlands, Curacao or China. You have to nominate that I'm on the West Indies also regularly, for example during press conferences. "

If the corruption is appointed, according to the State Secretary be addressed. 'Then there must be policies in place. These are in my opinion, the three steps to be taken. When it comes to good governance, I have during the talks on the introduction of financial supervision in the West Indies always paid much attention to. "

The undersecretary said that if they hear something about the corruption they 'direct' forwards to the Attorney-General, 'so that they can look forward'.

By Robin van der Kloor

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #669 on: June 25, 2008, 12:15:54 PM »

Thank you Caesu..You are very knowledgeable about Dutch Politics and Government for a young guy and I appreciate it. Who do you want to win in the American elections?

Obama

caesu, which version?
dennisintn

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: June 25, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »

Peter R. de Vries denies that footage showing Patrick doing cocaine has been cut out from the tapes before the broadcast.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4311697/_Snuivende_Patrick_ondermijnt_bewijs__.html

+ Hans Mos says Patick has done himself and the case not much good.

+ Mos says he hasn't received all tapes yet

+ De Vries says some of it are 'private conversations', saying he thinks he doesn't need to give those.

+ Mos says this (Patrick's revelations) doesn't mean that the prosecution of JvdS is off the table.
if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4310544/__Met_Joran-tapes_niet_geknoeid___.html

Doesn't sound like Hans has done much since the last time the judge kicked his ass.

Hans: if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

All this means is let's ask judge nitwit if we have all the ''i's" dotted this time....ooops!! Sorry, Joran we missed that one, you go back to your partying ways, tell Guido hello for us...hey, did you hear?  Party at Lorenzo's next Saturday, bring girls.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #671 on: June 25, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »

GOOGLE-ROOSKIES

http://tinyurl.com/3onykl

http://tinyurl.com/3hp6y8

....AT YOUR SERVICE!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: June 25, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »

I know everyone is rolling their eyes again at me...but does anyone out there in cyberspace remember any one  posting that Ernesto and Freddy are related?  Does anyone have anything other than a photo to prove that Freddy and Ernesto are brothers?  The only link I can see is the name...and that is even suspect at this point. 

I would much appreciate any help I can get.  I need a connection to Ernesto, please, someone help me find it? 

Stop rolling those eyes!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 25, 2008, 12:29:03 PM »

Ample examples of corruption in Antilles, says State Secretary

PHILIPSBURG--There are ample examples of corruption in the Netherlands Antilles. State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten has never denied the allegations of corruption made by Dutch Second Chamber member Hero Brinkman.

The State Secretary made these statements in the Dutch-based newspaper Volkskrant in an interview with reporter Sheila Sitalsing published on June 23. One of the topics about which the State Secretary was asked in the interview was corruption. She stated that there were ample examples of that in the Antilles, but said the system had started to function.

As an example, she said that in St. Maarten a Commissioner had resigned because she had nominated her spouse for a position in

a government-owned company. Through that channel, government money went into a foundation of the Commissioner and her husband, Bijleveld-Schouten said.

She called the situation in St. Maarten worrisome. The judicial system on the island does not function, while a properly functioning justice system is a condition for the island to attain country status, she said.

She added that currently all the top officials of the Police Force were behind bars. The positive part about the situation is that people have been caught, the article quoted the State Secretary as saying.

She also said in the article that she had said harsh things about St. Maarten, such as the people on the island seemingly not being interested in good governance. The islands are not accustomed to having balanced budgets and need to economise. The civil servant apparatus is too bulky and consists mostly of friends and acquaintances.

She said painful measures were needed and the surplus in personnel had to go. However, according to Bijleveld-Schouten, she navigates on agreements made on paper; “that’s my compass.”

Her point of departure, according to her, is that the negotiations will be successful. A new trend will be that the islands will have only one Attorney General to whom the Dutch Minister can give direct instructions. This will provide the Dutch with an instrument to take action immediately.

An assessment of the situation on each island will be made in 2010 and if an island is not ready with all the preparatory work, it will not attain country status, the State Secretary said.

Finally, she was asked about Brinkman’s statement on corruption in the Antilles. She said she had never stated that Brinkman wasn’t right. “Things do go wrong and I have never downplayed them,” she said.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/tdhonline/index.php?id=190:ample-examples-of-corruption-in-antilles-says-state-secretary&option=com_content

at least on St. Maarten they are doing something.
all top officials of the police force behind bars. imagine that for a second!! 

might be a good idea to do same thing on Aruba.
but with Rudy Croes in power that won't happen.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #674 on: June 25, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »

I know everyone is rolling their eyes again at me...but does anyone out there in cyberspace remember any one  posting that Ernesto and Freddy are related?  Does anyone have anything other than a photo to prove that Freddy and Ernesto are brothers?  The only link I can see is the name...and that is even suspect at this point. 

I would much appreciate any help I can get.  I need a connection to Ernesto, please, someone help me find it? 

Stop rolling those eyes!

Lala's  I sent this email to Aruba after reading Your's and Klass's posts....let's see if we get an answer...

xxxxxxx, Hello!

I'm trying to find out the true relationship between Ernesto and Freddy.  Do you know if they are related?  Also did you get my emails with the new photos of Joran in Thailand?  Have you heard anything new on the Natalee Case?

TIA...(Thank you In Advance) Wink
xxxxxx

Ernesto Arambatzis, Freddy Zedan Arambatzis...I believe they are brothers or step brothers and Sasha is their step sister.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: June 25, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »

And Blonde....I have no beef with you....you won't find anywhere that I have posted one bad thing about you even though I have read stuff....not that this matters either....I'm not here to make enemies or to win friends and influence people....I'm here for Natalee and that's it....

I'm not saying this was the Reality that we all know that posted this bashing things about Beth.
This could have been someone else BUT this is the real MIP6 posting Bashing Beth and Natalee

Re: Blonde........
« Reply #7 on Mar 11, 2008, 10:04am »    
Talk about The Disinformation

LoRain
Long Timer

Re: Blonde........
« Reply #8 on Mar 11, 2008, 10:06am »    

No offense here but why are we bringing confusing BS to this forum???

I brought it there because it's true and I got bashed for it, this might be too deep for you but try to understand.
MIP6 bashing Beth and Natalee is a very bad thing

Thank you Blonde for your reply....I don't want to say much cuz it's off topic but I'm getting up the nerve to read it again....thanks.....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: June 25, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

Destiny...you really are gold...if you get this question answered Mum and I will worship at your feet!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 25, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »

GOOGLE-ROOSKIES

http://tinyurl.com/3onykl

http://tinyurl.com/3hp6y8

....AT YOUR SERVICE!

Thank you Carpe and Caesu! 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: June 25, 2008, 01:01:06 PM »

at least on St. Maarten they are doing something.
all top officials of the police force behind bars. imagine that for a second!! 

might be a good idea to do same thing on Aruba.
but with Rudy Croes in power that won't happen.

They can start by dragging Jan van der Straten's lame butt back to Aruba from Bonnaire and bring Karin Jannsen back from Holland. Put this pair on trial for all to see how crooked they are.

She added that currently all the top officials of the Police Force were behind bars. The positive part about the situation is that people have been caught, the article quoted the State Secretary as saying.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 25, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »

All this means is let's ask judge nitwit if we have all the ''i's" dotted this time....ooops!! Sorry, Joran we missed that one, you go back to your partying ways, tell Guido hello for us...hey, did you hear?  Party at Lorenzo's next Saturday, bring girls.

Keep your eye on Hans. He's got an excuse for every failure. He's already ramping up for the next round. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.