April 18, 2024, 10:48:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223341 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2008, 01:06:50 PM »

Parliamentary investigation
PVV'er Hero Brinkman recently brought the note 'The West Indies - Mafia within the Kingdom' with 170 cases of alleged corruption, which he mainly from the Antillean media had met.

The Mafia? Say it ain't so! It appears Hero has turned over some rocks. About time somebody did.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 25, 2008, 01:17:39 PM »

PVV'er Hero Brinkman recently brought the note 'The West Indies - Mafia within the Kingdom' with 170 cases of alleged corruption, which he mainly from the Antillean media had met.

The Mafia? Say it ain't so! It appears Hero has turned over some rocks. About time somebody did.

the majority of the parliament didn't support the motion of Brinkman to start an inquiry into the corruption.

but now Bijleveld - state secretary for kingdom affairs, she works for the minister of interior, says Brinkman is right.
interesting to see how this develops.

Bijleveld is from the same political party as the prime minister (Balkenende) and the justice minister (Ballin).

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: June 25, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »

at least on St. Maarten they are doing something.
all top officials of the police force behind bars. imagine that for a second!! 

might be a good idea to do same thing on Aruba.
but with Rudy Croes in power that won't happen.

They can start by dragging Jan van der Straten's lame butt back to Aruba from Bonnaire and bring Karin Jannsen back from Holland. Put this pair on trial for all to see how crooked they are.

She added that currently all the top officials of the Police Force were behind bars. The positive part about the situation is that people have been caught, the article quoted the State Secretary as saying.

So who is watching them?   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: June 25, 2008, 01:23:55 PM »

the majority of the parliament didn't support the motion of Brinkman to start an inquiry into the corruption.

but now Bijleveld - state secretary for kingdom affairs, she works for the minister of interior, says Brinkman is right.
interesting to see how this develops.

Bijleveld is from the same political party as the prime minister (Balkenende) and the justice minister (Ballin).

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here...but.  The corruption is way too deep for this to actually be brought forth. I doubt much will happen.  All these political people are in it for the power...it's been that way for centuries. Even in our own gov't the power struggles have always led to corruption that the other side is powerless to do any more than lip service to.  I hope you are right.  One person is all it takes, but to succeed you need a group for safety.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 25, 2008, 01:26:41 PM »

Did any other Dutch poster just saw the news on SBS6?

I only saw the end of a quote from Peter R. de Vries....about Joran being in Thailand. "He should enjoy it while he can because there might come a different time for Joran van der Sloot" (said with sarcasm)....then the reporter asks "Are you convinced of this?" He says: "Yes."

I've missed the beginning of this report...has anyone seen the rest?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #685 on: June 25, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »

I only saw the end of a quote from Peter R. de Vries....about Joran being in Thailand. "He should enjoy it while he can because there might come a different time for Joran van der Sloot" (said with sarcasm)....then the reporter asks "Are you convinced of this?" He says: "Yes."

Thanks for the report, GBMW!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 25, 2008, 01:32:16 PM »

Would be nice but I won't hold my breath 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: June 25, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »

We can hope. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #688 on: June 25, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »

no !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 25, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10075/Boekpresentatie_Patrick_van_der_Eem

book presentation Patrick van der Eem. with introduction Peter R. de Vries.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2008, 01:50:17 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10075/Boekpresentatie_Patrick_van_der_Eem

Peter r de vries

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #691 on: June 25, 2008, 01:51:35 PM »

ha ha  caesu  you was faster 

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2008, 01:54:48 PM »

Thanks!

I've heard from a friend there was an item with Patrick, a live from reporter & then an interview with Peter followed by another stand upper by the reporter.

I'll check the SBS site....maybe they've got more there later on.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2008, 01:58:34 PM »

for me that book is not so important

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Cottage

ORANJESTAD - The public prosecutor in Aruba yesterday with horror has taken note of the statements made by Patrick van der Eem on cocaine. Hoofdofficier Prosecutor mr Hans Mos: "Van der Eem has raised the matter himself and no fun."

The infiltrator known his drug use in a call to his own book about these undercover to promote. He suggested during all stages having used cocaine. "I felt that he thought: Ho breeding, it is not a policeman? And when I started to sniffing for his nose. Every day. Therefore, the doubts about him," said van der Eem yesterday in the Volkskrant. Van der Eem admits that he himself was addicted. Also verleidde he Joran van der Sloot. "Joran did gesnoven agree with me." And: "In the beginning I also once smoked crack on his nose. Joran then lifting, but was panicky."
Sympathy

The confession of Van der Eem is painful, because after the broadcast of the tapes Joran could count on great sympathy. In his residence after he was originally broadcast as a hero won because of his commitment to the disappearance to solve.

With the rulings he also opens the attack on Peter R. de Vries, who guided the operation and expenses paid him 20,000 euros. Van der Eem accuses De Vries sure that they have the 'drugsbeelden' deleted from the recorded material, and the immediate material sold to the U.S. broadcaster ABC. "Peter R. de Vries has images from the raw material cut and against ABC said: this is everything. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked." Whether Van der Eem this time the truth is unclear. Even at this newspaper he lied repeatedly.

Peter R. de Vries said yesterday the allegations of Van der Eem nonsense. "I knew that Patrick used cocaine, but that has never happened under our direction. We have Patrick van der Eem not selected because he did so reliable. Not even, but he had that contact with Joran. There is also pertinent non - ties tampered with. "

Van der Eem told in his promotiepraatje that his scar on his face is the result of a dispute over drugs. Previously he lied that this was the result of an automobile accident, even against this newspaper. The culprit, he would later have aangereden knowingly and with a honkbalknuppel had edited. The public prosecutor in Aruba received by Peter R. de Vries the raw footage of the undercover, but suggests that this was not enough to arrest him. Hans Mos says still not all the material of De Vries had been received. According to the crime reporter, it is actually images and sounds of private conversations of Van der Eem. "We do not believe we need to make available," said De Vries.

According to Hans Mos is the behaviour of Van der Eem not mean that a criminal case against Van der Sloot now on the job. "Should we have additional evidence and sue him, then the court must decide whether everything has gone according to the rules."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2008, 02:10:40 PM »

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Cottage

ORANJESTAD - The public prosecutor in Aruba yesterday with horror has taken note of the statements made by Patrick van der Eem on cocaine. Hoofdofficier Prosecutor mr Hans Mos: "Van der Eem has raised the matter himself and no fun."

The infiltrator known his drug use in a call to his own book about these undercover to promote. He suggested during all stages having used cocaine. "I felt that he thought: Ho breeding, it is not a policeman? And when I started to sniffing for his nose. Every day. Therefore, the doubts about him," said van der Eem yesterday in the Volkskrant. Van der Eem admits that he himself was addicted. Also verleidde he Joran van der Sloot. "Joran did gesnoven agree with me." And: "In the beginning I also once smoked crack on his nose. Joran then lifting, but was panicky."
Sympathy

The confession of Van der Eem is painful, because after the broadcast of the tapes Joran could count on great sympathy. In his residence after he was originally broadcast as a hero won because of his commitment to the disappearance to solve.

With the rulings he also opens the attack on Peter R. de Vries, who guided the operation and expenses paid him 20,000 euros. Van der Eem accuses De Vries sure that they have the 'drugsbeelden' deleted from the recorded material, and the immediate material sold to the U.S. broadcaster ABC. "Peter R. de Vries has images from the raw material cut and against ABC said: this is everything. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked." Whether Van der Eem this time the truth is unclear. Even at this newspaper he lied repeatedly.

Peter R. de Vries said yesterday the allegations of Van der Eem nonsense. "I knew that Patrick used cocaine, but that has never happened under our direction. We have Patrick van der Eem not selected because he did so reliable. Not even, but he had that contact with Joran. There is also pertinent non - ties tampered with. "

Van der Eem told in his promotiepraatje that his scar on his face is the result of a dispute over drugs. Previously he lied that this was the result of an automobile accident, even against this newspaper. The culprit, he would later have aangereden knowingly and with a honkbalknuppel had edited. The public prosecutor in Aruba received by Peter R. de Vries the raw footage of the undercover, but suggests that this was not enough to arrest him. Hans Mos says still not all the material of De Vries had been received. According to the crime reporter, it is actually images and sounds of private conversations of Van der Eem. "We do not believe we need to make available," said De Vries.

According to Hans Mos is the behaviour of Van der Eem not mean that a criminal case against Van der Sloot now on the job. "Should we have additional evidence and sue him, then the court must decide whether everything has gone according to the rules."

Thank you johan.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

What Joran said is important 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »

Did Joran write a second book?

Any news on the expose or Anita book? 
I say the more books the better -- bring 'em on!!! The more they write -- the more we catch their lies and contradictions. Let's get them ALL on record.
[/quote]

amen to that.  they can never remember the lies they've told before and they're all covering their own butts with what they're writing now.  let renfro, paulus and anita add to the garbage dump gielen and jvds have all ready put out and then we'll see them all choke to death trying to alibi the differences. i can hardly wait.
dennisintn
[/quote]

Absolutely!  Keep on talking!  Just makes the lies easier to spot.  Somebody's bound to slip up.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

Re:  Patrick and cocaine

Pulllleeeeeaaze!  Law enforcement agencies around the globe use informants who are often low-level criminals in order to get those higher up in the criminal food chain.  Why people are acting as though this somehow diminishes what Joran said to Patrick is beyond me.  They can't even question Joran based on his confession of murder, yet there's a big uproar over Patrick admitting he used cocaine.  Someone please hand me the barf bag. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2008, 02:20:03 PM »

What Joran said is important 
Richardson went on record saying there was more incriminating recordings that were never released to the media. Why haven't they released all the evidence to the OM? Just does not make sense to me    Are we supposed to buy Patricks book to see what else there is? Normally in Murder cases the evidence goes to the Prosecuters and not Tv shows and books 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 02:21:54 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.