April 19, 2024, 07:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223374 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #740 on: June 25, 2008, 03:53:51 PM »

17 june 2005

"purely for orientation"????????? huh ????

Janssen denied that Aruban officials had blocked FBI divers from
searching coastal waters. In fact, she said, FBI divers had not yet
even attempted to make any dives. "They are here to study the situation
in case it is necessary to dive and send for the necessary equipment,"
she told The AP late Thursday. She said their presence on the island
was "purely for orientation" and that "nobody has been sent back."
Those statements contradicted comments from Aruban Police spokesman
Edwin Comenencia, who had said earlier that FBI divers had conducted
searches, but suspended them on Wednesday because they had covered the
area they set out to. Asked about the situation on Thursday, Comenencia
would only say, "We are working together."
En
In an important reversal, officials also said the two arrested men
have not been charged as had been announced previously. The attorney
general's spokeswoman, Vivian Van Der Biezan, said authorities
initially misspoke while trying to explain the situation to foreign
reporters in English, a second language in this Dutch territory
En
Reports conflicted Saturday in developments of the Alabama honor
student who has been missing in Aruba for almost two weeks.
Aruban Minister of Justice Edward Croes told FOX News Natalee Holloway,
who was on vacation with friends as a graduation trip when she
disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities know the location
of her body.
However, the mother of the 17-year-old told FOX News authorities had
not yet contacted them with this information. Croes also said that
Natalee's father, who is divorced from her mother, was with
investigators looking for the body.
These reports came after significant, yet at times conflicting,
developments with the five suspects being detained in the case.
One of the young men detained admitted "something bad happened" to the
woman after they took her to the beach, a police officer said, while
prosecutors said the investigation was at a crucial point.
But prosecutors refused to comment on the statement by Deputy Police
Commissioner Gerold Dompig , who told The Associated Press that the man
who made that admission was leading police to the scene. He refused to
identify which of the three young men who took Holloway to a northern
beach the night she went missing made the statement.
Police refused Saturday morning to say whether they discovered anything
overnight to solve the mystery of what happened to Holloway, who was
last seen in the early hours of May 30.
Referring to Dompig's statement, prosecution spokeswoman Vivian van der
Biezen said Saturday: "We neither confirm nor deny any information
coming from other sources ... [about] alleged statements of suspects in
this case."

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #741 on: June 25, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

The people of Aruba have given up their time and have prayed
endlessly for Natalee and her family and should be commended for this.

How did they have time for this betwixt obstructing justice and picketing poor Beth
over the Kill-Poe announcement?

Dang, those Arubans can multi-task!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: June 25, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »

statement by Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig , who told The Associated Press that the man who made that admission was leading police to the scene.

RECORDED FOREVER IN AP NEWS ARCHIVES, FAT BOY!!!!

You can NEVERRRRRRR take that one back Gerry Dom-piggles.

EAT IT!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 25, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

I know everyone is rolling their eyes again at me...but does anyone out there in cyberspace remember any one  posting that Ernesto and Freddy are related?  Does anyone have anything other than a photo to prove that Freddy and Ernesto are brothers?  The only link I can see is the name...and that is even suspect at this point. 

I would much appreciate any help I can get.  I need a connection to Ernesto, please, someone help me find it? 

Stop rolling those eyes! How did you see that

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: June 25, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »

I know everyone is rolling their eyes again at me...but does anyone out there in cyberspace remember any one  posting that Ernesto and Freddy are related?  Does anyone have anything other than a photo to prove that Freddy and Ernesto are brothers?  The only link I can see is the name...and that is even suspect at this point. 

I would much appreciate any help I can get.  I need a connection to Ernesto, please, someone help me find it? 

Stop rolling those eyes! How did you see that

Xray eyes. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 25, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »

Parliamentary investigation
PVV'er Hero Brinkman recently brought the note 'The West Indies - Mafia within the Kingdom' with 170 cases of alleged corruption, which he mainly from the Antillean media had met.

The Mafia? Say it ain't so! It appears Hero has turned over some rocks. About time somebody did.

the majority of the parliament didn't support the motion of Brinkman to start an inquiry into the corruption.

but now Bijleveld - state secretary for kingdom affairs, she works for the minister of interior, says Brinkman is right.
interesting to see how this develops.

Bijleveld is from the same political party as the prime minister (Balkenende) and the justice minister (Ballin).

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here...but.  The corruption is way too deep for this to actually be brought forth. I doubt much will happen.  All these political people are in it for the power...it's been that way for centuries. Even in our own gov't the power struggles have always led to corruption that the other side is powerless to do any more than lip service to.  I hope you are right.  One person is all it takes, but to succeed you need a group for safety.

you are right of course.
but the fact that Bijleveld says Brinkman is right is significant i think.
the Antilles and Aruba are fuming now i reckon.
the dutch government will either force her to take her words back or say she was misquoted OR they are going to have to act.
Brinkman for sure will say something like: "even Bijleveld agrees with me, so why not start an inquiry about the corruption?".
unfortunate thing remains that Aruba is a bit outside the restructuring process, they already are a country (what Curaçao and St. Maarten are becoming too).
but Aruba will join the shared Caribbean Court - so for the justice part they are part of the restructuring.
Bijleveld might respond by saying: "look, all top officials of the police force of St. Maarten are already in jail, so we are working on it.".
but it is good timing that Jörg and Rudy/Frido Croes are arguing now about nepotism/corruption - this might put Aruba in the spotlight as well.
as a country what unlike St. Maarten hasn't started fighting the corruption.

i don't think this will blow over easily.
15 december 2008 was the set date for St. Maarten / Curaçao to become a country.
but because of the corruption on St. Maarten this date is postponed.
but Curaçao might become a country by that date. and the other islands special dutch muncipalities.
so it will be interesting to see what happens to St. Maarten when the Antilles cease to exists and St. Maarten isn't ready to become a country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_Antilles#Future_status
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k006/steer006.html

i hope Jörg will keep giving interviews. and Rudy Croes will keep slinging mud back.
because else Aruba might be glad that St. Maarten is getting all the corruption-attention.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: June 25, 2008, 04:43:24 PM »

I was sent these posts this morning, they are from the private Bring Natalee Home forum.  Glenda is doing her best to spread Renee G's disinformation.   Sounds alot like the kind of BS Jenna at RU likes to believe.  Anything but the obvious, Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes plus a few more "players".

Glenda (Renfro) is so full of BS.  I wonder if Dave Holloway is aware of who Robin spends her days with?  This is very sad to think that in a forum that claims to be about bringing Natalee home you have posters/members that have done nothing but say vile things about the mother that Natalee lived with and loved.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #747 on: June 25, 2008, 04:49:07 PM »

I was sent these posts this morning, they are from the private Bring Natalee Home forum.  Glenda is doing her best to spread Renee G's disinformation.   Sounds alot like the kind of BS Jenna at RU likes to believe.  Anything but the obvious, Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes plus a few more "players".

Glenda (Renfro) is so full of BS.  I wonder if Dave Holloway is aware of who Robin spends her days with?  This is very sad to think that in a forum that claims to be about bringing Natalee home you have posters/members that have done nothing but say vile things about the mother that Natalee lived with and loved.

i think they work together Klaas 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: June 25, 2008, 04:53:11 PM »

Johan - yes, I'm quite sure that Julia Renfro and Renee Gielen are working together 
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 25, 2008, 05:00:23 PM »

for me that book is not so important

What Joran said is important 
Richardson went on record saying there was more incriminating recordings that were never released to the media. Why haven't they released all the evidence to the OM? Just does not make sense to me    Are we supposed to buy Patricks book to see what else there is? Normally in Murder cases the evidence goes to the Prosecuters and not Tv shows and books 

The ALE has ALL the incriminating recordings.... according to de Vries.

There is more incriminating evidence than was in the confessionshow.....according to the Richardson (that's only good news!).

De Vries hasn't given the ALE the private phoneconversations (not about the case) from Patrick (Patricks phone was recorded; remember the conversation Joran & Patrick had about Patrick arranging weed for Joran in Aruba?). So that's the stuff that's excluded....according to de Vries.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #750 on: June 25, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »

telegraaf 2006

Israel says that the Aruban authorities started a publicity campaign to promote the image of the island to polishing and the impression that Aruba is a dangerous place to visit

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 25, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/uitzendinggemist/20080625V

Hart van Nederland - about book presentation.

GBMW mentioned this earlier.
at the end of the segment comments by De Vries:

+ he is convinced JvdS won't eventually be a free man anymore.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #752 on: June 25, 2008, 05:22:56 PM »

Aruba increases effort to boost tourism image
Island tries to offset publicity in case of missing teenager
Bruce Mohl, Boston Globe

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Widespread publicity about the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway might be having an impact on the number of American tourists visiting Aruba -- though not in every market.

Officials at the Aruba Tourism Authority say arrivals from Massachusetts, the island's second-largest U.S. market behind New York, totaled more than 61,000 through the first 11 months of 2005, an increase of 12.5 percent over the same period in 2004. Overall, however, arrivals from the United States were up less than 1 percent over the 11-month period, well off the pace of previous years.

Gina Lopez, a spokeswoman for the tourism authority, said travel numbers softened in the second half of the year because some hotels shut down for renovations, room prices rose dramatically, and many travelers crossed the Caribbean off their lists after the harsh hurricane season.

Lopez said the publicity over Holloway's unsolved disappearance "may have had some impact," but she maintained it was minimal. "The effect was mostly on Aruba's image rather than its tourism numbers," she said.

Still, Aruba is eager to put the negative publicity behind it. Officials say a record $230 million in public and private money is expected to be invested in the island's tourism economy this year. Tourism represents 85 percent of Aruba's economy, Lopez said.

Aruba is known as a fairly upscale, tourist-friendly place, far enough south -- it is off the coast of Venezuela -- to miss the hurricanes that regularly sweep through the region. The island is popular with Americans looking for sun in an environment that is a little different from Florida, but not strikingly so. The intense poverty that characterizes some Caribbean islands is absent from Aruba, where the standard of living is relatively high and the unemployment rate relatively low.

After Holloway's disappearance last May and the ensuing media barrage, the island's image took a beating, particularly after Holloway's family and Alabama officials called for a boycott to put pressure on the island's justice system. The tourism industry saw the story as a serious threat and created a team of local officials that operates under the name Aruba Truth.

"It's an incident of very great concern to everyone that has a stake in the tourism industry," said Carlos Aquino, director of Caribbean sales and marketing for InterContinental Hotels Corp., which operates a Holiday Inn on Aruba.

Holloway, 18, went to Aruba with other graduates of Mountain Brook High School near Birmingham, Ala. She was last seen at a tourist-oriented bar and grill at 1:30 a.m. on May 30. She never showed up for her departing flight later that day.

No one has been charged in connection with Holloway's disappearance. In a CBS "48 Hours" broadcast on March 25, the lead Aruban investigator said authorities now believe she might have died due to the effects of alcohol and/or drugs, and that her body was buried and possibly moved and reburied. The investigation is in a "critical last phase," said Gerald Dompig, Aruba's deputy chief of police.

Officials have stressed that the incident was an aberration for their peaceful island, and that they have been diligent in trying to solve the case. The official Aruba tourism Web site has extensive information about the investigation and Aruba's relationship with the United States at www.aruba.com/holloway.

To offset the negative publicity, government and industry leaders are pushing ahead with a number of projects to ensure tourism growth.

In addition to hotel renovations and expansions and restaurant openings, Aruba is spending $34 million on airport improvements and planning to spend another $16 million to build a greenway park that will stretch from the airport to the end of the high-rise hotel corridor. The park project will involve relocating parts of the port facility.

Officials are also starting a training program called "The Aruba Promise" for people involved in the tourism industry. Lopez said the training is designed to make sure tourism workers are in sync with Aruba's tagline, "One Happy Island."

"We have to pay attention to the little details," Lopez said.

Chronicle Travel Editor Jeanne Cooper contributed to this report.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 25, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »

For each one of those lies, I hope those b.'s get it back

amped up at 100,000 watts worse

than those skanks are already getting it.

There are loads of people tired of them in all

three countries, at this point!

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #754 on: June 25, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) - Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?
Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?
Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?
Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?
Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?
Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?
Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.

We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #755 on: June 25, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) - Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?
Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?
Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?
Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?
Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?
Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?
Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.

We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comments

dennisintn on May 28, 2008 - 1:55pm
dan, you hit the nail square on the head. briesen says the whole carib. area is planning on using aruba as the model of how to handle cases like natalee's. the essence of the model is "blame the victim", "deny the facts" because they don't agree with the desired "safest place in the area" theme, and as the aruban businessman told greta susteren while they were watching dave digging in the stench, heat, and filth of the garbage dump for his daughter's remains - "they're hurting business here, and they just need to shut up, go home, and get over it". that's the aruban model briesen says the caribbean community has adopted. tourist beware.
dennisintn

Dan in Tx on May 7, 2008 - 5:35pm
Let's translate this from Aruban 'spinspeak' to English:

Aruban : "I don’t know about the family problems they have, which seem to be the reason behind this case"
English: "We're going to keep bringing up slanderous and unproven rumors about the victim and her family in an attempt to rob them of public sympathy"
Please note slandering the victim is a common defense behavior in cases of murder, sexual assault, and domestic violence.

Aruban: "We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island"
English: "Nothing we tried worked. Sorry, not our fault"
Please note that the FBI has never been allowed access to evidence, access to suspects during questioning, or anything remotely meaningful. They have never been allowed to do anything but 'observe' (and nothing in Dutch or Aruban law prevents more involvement- that is left to Aruban Justice ministry to decide). The F-16s were Dutch, sent by the Netherlands; they didn't cost Aruba one penny. The search vessel was unable to search more than half the areas of interest due to lack of funds; Aruba ok'ed the search, but again provided no money toward this effort (it was all paid for by American donations);

Aruban: "I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known"
English: "We're reminding Americans of their own issues, which in fact have nothing to do with the Holloway investigation, nor have any similarities, in order to distract you from the issue at hand"
Please note this is a classical fallacy of logic called the Irrelevant Conclusion

Aruban: "The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba"
English: "If anyone knew anything, surely they'd stick their necks out and possibly betray family, friends, and business associates who may be involved even though nothing is forcing them to. Us Arubans are just that angelic"
Please note that when the FBI first went to Aruba the week after Natalee disappeared, they were allowed to do NOTHING. They complained that the Aruba legal circles were 'incestous' and that the very condition Mr. Briesen crows about is in fact preventing any honest, meaningful investigation!

Aruban: "What happened in Aruba...has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands"
English: "We don't care about the real issue (justice) and the real victims (Natalee Holloway and her family). We care about damage control and what is good for US"

Aruban: "But we’d like to forget and move on."
English: "But we’d like to forget and move on."

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 25, 2008, 05:36:23 PM »

For each one of those lies, I hope those b.'s get it back

amped up at 100,000 watts worse

than those skanks are already getting it.

There are loads of people tired of them in all

three countries, at this point!

They will.

What you think about is what expands in your life.

What you send out into the world is what you get back.

As you sew, so shall you reap.

Karma is a bitch. 

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: June 25, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

Many in-the-know Glenda is in the know (still not an eyewitness source) believe that Natalee was found alive in early June 2005.
She was in very bad shape. Is this when you distracted Beth and made her go to the court house to idenfy the wrong girl ,who did not even look like Natalee At all.
So you could help ALE with this cover up.

Many believe that the authorities no exact mention of who,  ::MonkeyNoNo::are aware of Natalee's disposition and used her disappearance as a front for Operation Domino and other opportunities unrelated to this case.BS

Recently, Jossy Mansur stated that he "knows" Joran is innocent. Need more then just your word.

There are several people in witness protection as a result of this case, is Natalee one of them? BS

But based on what reason? The same reason the "other" people in the witness program are no longer with us?
 Are you drinking while typing this, because this is NOT FUNNY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #758 on: June 25, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »

Julia Renfro posted letters on several forums in 2005   how safe Aruba is 

who is the writer  ? Julia  

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

To Julie and my Aruban Family;

It is with my heartfelt greetings that I address the newspaper
community and the Aruban people today. I would like to
comment and apologize for the relentless pursuit of the USA
media in the Natalee Holloway case. We are all praying for
her safe return, but until that happens, let me say that is has
saddened me to see the way the USA press has been badgering
the island for information and giving opinions on a legal
system they haven’t even begun to educate themselves too.

I moved to Aruba in 1993 as I married an Aruban (who has since
passed from cancer) and I came to understand in my 6 years
of living in Aruba, that although alot of things were different
from the USA, Aruba ran very efficiently and smoothly.

I figured I was coming from the USA to a tiny island that could
use my help. I was so wrong, Arubans are highly educated
and methodical in their ways.

It hurts me when I read or hear
reporters saying the Aruban officials are botching the case.
It’s so easy to sit in a chair and second guess anyone’s
investigation. Let us remember this is a country that we do
not control and let’s let the Aruban officials handle this case
with the FBI.

I am confidant that my home away from home
will resolve this matter, if we only give them a chance to do so.

I worked for the U.S. Immigration/Customs Department at
the Queen Beatrix Airport for 4 of my years on the island,
yes we confiscated drugs there, but not to the degree that
the American press would like everyone to believe.

Aruba
is, and will remain an exceptionally safe island even
after this unfortunate case plays out. I will be moving
back to Aruba once I retire and two of the reasons for that
are it’s safety and warmth of the Arubian people. It is
unmatched anywheres else in the world in my opinion.

Claudia A. Willemsberg
Software Support Specialist

lol.....Claudia lives in Michigan and she posts on the FOK forum....nevermind,this letter above was posted on the FOK forum....duh=Smish Embarassed

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #759 on: June 25, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »

Johan - yes, I'm quite sure that Julia Renfro and Renee Gielen are working together 

I read what you posted Klaas....pffffttttt....hand me a really big barf bag...F'it...just hand me Reneeliafrho...they are the biggest barf bag already....patoooooowwwiiiieeee...... Siamese twins fo' shur!

Destiny.....gargeling mouthrinse.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.