April 23, 2024, 10:59:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223547 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 25, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Johan - yes, I'm quite sure that Julia Renfro and Renee Gielen are working together 

Klaas,  this just burns me.  The stepmother of Natalee is associating with these low lifes.  Medley, Glenda.  Give me a break.  Those two will NEVER give it up to Robin.  And Robin, if you want to email me again and chastise me for what I just said go right ahead.  This is disgusting.  I am sick for Beth that she is being demonized by this bunch but especially sick that it has to be by her own daughter's step-mother.  Trash Medley and Glenda are and to associate with them will NEVER get answers for Natalee. NEVER.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 25, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »

It does appear that Aruban ALE has followed it's own standard in this recent tourist rape at Moombas. From what little we heard it seems "blame the victim" and "twist the facts" are par for the course.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 25, 2008, 05:55:25 PM »

Johan - yes, I'm quite sure that Julia Renfro and Renee Gielen are working together 

Klaas,  this just burns me.  The stepmother of Natalee is associating with these low lifes.  Medley, Glenda.  Give me a break.  Those two will NEVER give it up to Robin.  And Robin, if you want to email me again and chastise me for what I just said go right ahead.  This is disgusting.  I am sick for Beth that she is being demonized by this bunch but especially sick that it has to be by her own daughter's step-mother.  Trash Medley and Glenda are and to associate with them will NEVER get answers for Natalee. NEVER.

The truth of the matter is while I only read there for just over one week before "resigning" in that time I didn't really read anything that denigrated Beth or I would have been out sooner.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: June 25, 2008, 05:58:42 PM »

The truth of the matter is while I only read there for just over one week before "resigning" in that time I didn't really read anything that denigrated Beth or I would have been out sooner.

Because they are careful after starting that forum not to post it there.  Most of that has been posted at either RU or BFN by MIP6 and Reality and Lois as well.  Robin is well aware of the horrible things they have said about Beth.  There is no excuse for it, IMO.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 25, 2008, 06:04:38 PM »

Every Admin knows you can make  private threads in a forum that only a few selected posters are aloud to see.
Trust me on this one.
You only see what they want you to see.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 25, 2008, 06:11:08 PM »

Every Admin knows you can make  private threads in a forum that only a few selected posters are aloud to see.
Trust me on this one.
You only see what they want you to see.

Yes, I am aware. As I was new maybe I just didn't see it is true. But also as some here who
have written about it second hand or third hand have not in all likelyhood seen it either I just wanted to clear the record and make it not seem as though such things are common forum topics. My feelings regarding the families involved have always been clear, don't want to muddy them now. Wink

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #766 on: June 25, 2008, 06:25:35 PM »

I was sent these posts this morning, they are from the private Bring Natalee Home forum.  Glenda is doing her best to spread Renee G's disinformation.   Sounds alot like the kind of BS Jenna at RU likes to believe.  Anything but the obvious, Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes plus a few more "players".

Glenda (Renfro) is so full of BS.  I wonder if Dave Holloway is aware of who Robin spends her days with?  This is very sad to think that in a forum that claims to be about bringing Natalee home you have posters/members that have done nothing but say vile things about the mother that Natalee lived with and loved.

As usual,the purpose of BNH confuses me but what confuses me much worse is Robin and how she can condone the bashing of Natalee's own Mama and it's being done by the very people who used to include Natalee herself in thier raging rants!
I just don't friggen get it!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 25, 2008, 06:25:39 PM »

Sorry didn't mean to shut things down.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 25, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »

I think it's either evening commute time or dinner time for a lot of people.

My veggie lasagna was quite good. 

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: June 25, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »

I was sent these posts this morning, they are from the private Bring Natalee Home forum.  Glenda is doing her best to spread Renee G's disinformation.   Sounds alot like the kind of BS Jenna at RU likes to believe.  Anything but the obvious, Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes plus a few more "players".

Glenda (Renfro) is so full of BS.  I wonder if Dave Holloway is aware of who Robin spends her days with?  This is very sad to think that in a forum that claims to be about bringing Natalee home you have posters/members that have done nothing but say vile things about the mother that Natalee lived with and loved.

I guess this is exactly why Renfro needed that exoneration letter from the justice dept. Anyone knowing intimate details like these must have been involved in the crimes against Natalee.

So, Julie baby, how long was your interrogation?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 25, 2008, 06:34:02 PM »

I think it's either evening commute time or dinner time for a lot of people.

My veggie lasagna was quite good. 

i'll be over in a few minutes to clean up the leftovers for you.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: June 25, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »

Is Rob here?  I need map help.

... what can I do for you Lala's?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 25, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »

Gleada's post made me mad to give false hope to any of Natalee's Family members is just wrong.

BNH this is true disinformation at it's worse.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 25, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »

Destiny - we love you and we are all here for you.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 25, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »

Many in-the-know Glenda is in the know (still not an eyewitness source) believe that Natalee was found alive in early June 2005.
She was in very bad shape. Is this when you distracted Beth and made her go to the court house to idenfy the wrong girl ,who did not even look like Natalee At all.
So you could help ALE with this cover up.

Many believe that the authorities no exact mention of who,  ::MonkeyNoNo::are aware of Natalee's disposition and used her disappearance as a front for Operation Domino and other opportunities unrelated to this case.BS

Recently, Jossy Mansur stated that he "knows" Joran is innocent. Need more then just your word.There are several people in witness protection as a result of this case, is Natalee one of them? BS

But based on what reason? The same reason the "other" people in the witness program are no longer with us?
 Are you drinking while typing this, because this is NOT FUNNY

She does sound boozed up Blonde. or smoked up. She's speaking for Jossy now? And contradicting what he has told Monkeys and U.S. media for over three years now? Gimme a break. Robin would have to be way out of touch if she's buying that shit. But she may be.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 25, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »

Gleada's post made me mad to give false hope to any of Natalee's Family members is just wrong.

BNH this is true disinformation at it's worse.

There's an old saying, "You lay around with dogs, you wake up with fleas."

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 25, 2008, 07:14:29 PM »

I guess this is exactly why Renfro needed that exoneration letter from the justice dept. Anyone knowing intimate details like these must have been involved in the crimes against Natalee.

So, Julie baby, how long was your interrogation?

So what's with that goofy shit about Joran being forced from his family for three years? That's a friggin' joke. Last I heard Joran told Patrick his father was a "F**KING IDIOT."

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: June 25, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »

It does appear that Aruban ALE has followed it's own standard in this recent tourist rape at Moombas. From what little we heard it seems "blame the victim" and "twist the facts" are par for the course.

Funny how that gang rape case just went away, huh BB? Bet it cost them some coin. Coin they don't have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaas: Posted on the front page of SM by Sasha.  It appears that Sasha is indeed posting from Aruba as she claims to be:

Sasha wrote:

The average hotel occupancy these days for Aruba is only 30%. Even some of the hotels like the DIVI that usually has 90% occupancy is down to 30%. And we have other hotels that are at 12%. There is nobody on the island. The beaches are empty and for the first time in meany years, there is no traffic.

Jun 24, 2008 8:51 PM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 25, 2008, 07:20:01 PM »

BT Girl, I will trade my pot roast for some veggie lasagne....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 25, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/94489

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.