April 25, 2024, 08:03:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223655 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 25, 2008, 07:24:56 PM »

The ALE has ALL the incriminating recordings.... according to de Vries.

There is more incriminating evidence than was in the confessionshow.....according to the Richardson (that's only good news!).

De Vries hasn't given the ALE the private phoneconversations (not about the case) from Patrick (Patricks phone was recorded; remember the conversation Joran & Patrick had about Patrick arranging weed for Joran in Aruba?). So that's the stuff that's excluded....according to de Vries.

Is this Dolph Richardson making these comments?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: June 25, 2008, 07:26:17 PM »

I was thinking more like Corky from Wonder Years

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x107/rhyminboy1/corkyhastopoop.gif

dead ringer in my opinion!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 25, 2008, 07:27:16 PM »

I like how Patrick says he used cocaine because he needed it for undercover. The more he talks the more lies come out. If he was honest like he claims,he would just admit to being a junkie,instead of using cocaine because he needed to for undercover work with Joran. Joran wasn't around the many years he abused this drug,heroin,crack and whatever else.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: June 25, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

There is more incriminating evidence than was in the confessionshow.....according to the Richardson (that's only good news!).

De Vries hasn't given the ALE the private phoneconversations (not about the case) from Patrick (Patricks phone was recorded; remember the conversation Joran & Patrick had about Patrick arranging weed for Joran in Aruba?). So that's the stuff that's excluded....according to de Vries.

Definetly and he is the one who asked Patrick about Joran being BI..Claiming he has reason to believe Joran was a male prostitute or Renta Boy or whatever they called it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 07:31:07 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 25, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »

BT Girl, I will trade my pot roast for some veggie lasagne....

I'll have to invite you and Dennisintn the next time around. 

I'm afraid we were little piggies and ate the whole thing this time. 

I Stand With The Girl
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: June 25, 2008, 07:34:03 PM »

I guess this is exactly why Renfro needed that exoneration letter from the justice dept. Anyone knowing intimate details like these must have been involved in the crimes against Natalee.

So, Julie baby, how long was your interrogation?

So what's with that goofy shit about Joran being forced from his family for three years? That's a friggin' joke. Last I heard Joran told Patrick his father was a "F**KING IDIOT."

Joran is so torn up about being "forced away from his family" that he's running around naked in Thailand, drinking buckets of alcohol with a straw, shopping at the mall, lunching in the food court, scamming old men..........

That chick is nuts to try and make a stand for the sporter.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: June 25, 2008, 07:36:31 PM »

I guess this is exactly why Renfro needed that exoneration letter from the justice dept. Anyone knowing intimate details like these must have been involved in the crimes against Natalee.

So what's with that goofy shit about Joran being forced from his family for three years? That's a friggin' joke. Last I heard Joran told Patrick his father was a "F**KING IDIOT."

Joran is so torn up about being "forced away from his family" that he's running around naked in Thailand, drinking buckets of alcohol with a straw, shopping at the mall, lunching in the food court, scamming old men..........

Was it definitely determined that the photos in the food court were Joran? I know there was some discussion earlier about whether it was him or a look alike.

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: June 25, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

<snipped>

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

What Briesen really said:

"This is the first time we got caught covering up the case of a drugged and murdered American tourist girl. In the past the parents just went home and left us alone. Can we help it if a privileged Dutch boy committed the crime? Dutch trumps American on Aruba, that's the way the game is played. He did it 20 times before and no one complained. "

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 25, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »

Oh yeah he really looks torn up about being away from his family standing there nekkid on the beach in Thailand covering up his little goosedick with one hand and shooting the world the bird with the other. You really got to hand it to Joran, he sure knows how to grieve.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 25, 2008, 07:42:33 PM »

Was it definitely determined that the photos in the food court were Joran? I know there was some discussion earlier about whether it was him or a look alike.

Most thought it was him BT. If it is he seems to have lost weight since his infamous beach photoshoot.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: June 25, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »

Johan - yes, I'm quite sure that Julia Renfro and Renee Gielen are working together 

... and Anita van der Sloot.

Janet

RENE GIELEN/ANITA VAN DER SLOOT CONNECTION

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman Show
January 11, 2008

Witteman: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I don't know, I have thought for a long time that she is alive, and there ahve been indications she is.  And those facts have to be investigated. Rene Gielen on Curacao is making a documentary, she has interviewed a lot a people, we know because she's in contact with us.  I really would like for the other side of the story to also be investigated.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 25, 2008, 07:52:17 PM »

Definetly and he is the one who asked Patrick about Joran being BI..Claiming he has reason to believe Joran was a male prostitute or Renta Boy or whatever they called it.

Thanks *******. Then it seems to me we have Dolph on one hand saying he has stuff on the Patrick tapes that is even more incriminating than what was on the show and we have Hans Mos complaining that he hasn't gotten all the tapes. Has anyone introduced Dolph and Hans to each other yet?

Quote from: caesu on Today at 09:50:39 AM

Peter R. de Vries denies that footage showing Patrick doing cocaine has been cut out from the tapes before the broadcast.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4311697/_Snuivende_Patrick_ondermijnt_bewijs__.html

+ Hans Mos says Patick has done himself and the case not much good.

+ Mos says he hasn't received all tapes yet

+ De Vries says some of it are 'private conversations', saying he thinks he doesn't need to give those.

+ Mos says this (Patrick's revelations) doesn't mean that the prosecution of JvdS is off the table.
if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4310544/__Met_Joran-tapes_niet_geknoeid___.html

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: June 25, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »

Perhaps this is why Joran looks so much thinner in those Thai restaurant pics. He is missing his dear family so much he is taking on twice the number of johns so he can raise money for the trip home. Maybe he should get some samwich boards that read "Joran van der Sloot, humpin' to please."

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 25, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »

I have been wondering as I am reading Dr Hodges book, if 1 of the three perps didn't take an active part in covering Natalee's mouth and nose to prevent her from vomiting in Deepaks car? This intern would have caused definite anoxia which would lead to seizures. I think it is possible then that the 3 might have dragged her from the car tried to clear her mouth and nose by "doing everything" as Joran told Peter....but of course it was all inadequate and ineffective at that time. Sorry I know this is graphic, but it also puts Natalee's death squarely back where it belongs.

+++++++++++++++

page 123

Overlooked Clue:Vomiting

An eyewitness, Charles Croes, an Aruban businessman who equipped the Twittys and friends with cell phones when they arrived on May 30, was with them early the next morning when they queried Joran at his house, twenty four hours after Natalee's disappearance.  Croes also spoke with Joran privately that night.
     In a Vanity Fair magazine article published in January 2006, Croes said that after Joran drove an intoxicated Natalee to see the sharks, Joran reported that "Deepak was increasingly uncomfortable at the lighthouse, fearful that Natalee would 'make a mess' in the car, presumably by vomiting."  On several occasions Croes quoted Joran as saying that she had actually thrown up at Carlos 'n Charlies, which had turned Joran off.  Later, Joran changed his story when he made his public-relations rounds on American television and made no mention of Natalee getting sick.  By then, he was being careful to cover up anything to do with Natalee vomiting.  Joran even insisted that she wasn't drunk.
     And yet, in his June 4 email, Deepak describes Natalee as absolutely intoxicated.  Several eyewitness reports,made by his neighbors to police, indicate that Deepak went to great lengths to thoroughly clean his car--inside and out--on the morning of Natalee's disappearance.  If Natalee got sick in his car, Deepak washed away the evidence.
     Without question the issue of Natalee's vomiting that night was quickly swept under the rug by all three suspects, because such an occurance would inevitably lead to questions about asphyxiation.  But we have an eyewitness ot Joran's commentsright after Natalee's death, clearly recalling that Natalee's vomiting was a major concern for the three guys that night.  If asphyxiation due to aspiration of vomitus was the cause of death--which Deepak strongly suggests--we can anticipate that he will continue to find creative ways of telling us this in his email.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 25, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »

Perhaps this is why Joran looks so much thinner in those Thai restaurant pics. He is missing his dear family so much he is taking on twice the number of johns so he can raise money for the trip home. Maybe he should get some samwich boards that read "Joran van der Sloot, humpin' to please."

Is he on a crack diet?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 25, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »

Thanks *******. Then it seems to me we have Dolph on one hand saying he has stuff on the Patrick tapes that is even more incriminating than what was on the show and we have Hans Mos complaining that he hasn't gotten all the tapes. Has anyone introduced Dolph and Hans to each other yet?

Dayhiker, you're on it.   

Typical Aruba OM double talk and lies. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 25, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »

bleachedblack
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22
« Reply #793 on: Today at 07:59:32 PM »   Quote

I have been wondering as I am reading Dr Hodges book, if 1 of the three perps didn't take an active part in covering Natalee's mouth and nose to prevent her from vomiting in Deepaks car? This intern would have caused definite anoxia which would lead to seizures. I think it is possible then that the 3 might have dragged her from the car tried to clear her mouth and nose by "doing everything" as Joran told Peter....but of course it was all inadequate and ineffective at that time.[/i]

That does seem very possible I didn't know that covering Natalee's mouth and nose to prevent her from vomiting could  lead to seizures. We all know Deepak would do anything not to mess up his car.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 25, 2008, 08:22:04 PM »

I just had it from an impeccable source that Jossy flatly denies ever thinking Joran is innocent. I was asked not to name names or quote quotes, but I did read Jossy's email. He says that he believes more strongly than ever in the direct involvement of Joran in Natalee's death.

I guess Julia might need to get herself a hearing aid? 

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 25, 2008, 08:22:16 PM »

bleachedblack
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22
« Reply #793 on: Today at 07:59:32 PM »   Quote

I have been wondering as I am reading Dr Hodges book, if 1 of the three perps didn't take an active part in covering Natalee's mouth and nose to prevent her from vomiting in Deepaks car? This intern would have caused definite anoxia which would lead to seizures. I think it is possible then that the 3 might have dragged her from the car tried to clear her mouth and nose by "doing everything" as Joran told Peter....but of course it was all inadequate and ineffective at that time.[/i]

That does seem very possible I didn't know that covering Natalee's mouth and nose to prevent her from vomiting could  lead to seizures. We all know Deepak would do anything not to mess up his car.

Yes I have seen it often, cerebral anoxia can lead to seizures.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: June 25, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »

Is he on a crack diet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.