April 26, 2024, 04:05:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223697 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 25, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »

I just had it from an impeccable source that Jossy flatly denies ever thinking Joran is innocent. I was asked not to name names or quote quotes, but I did read Jossy's email. He says that he believes more strongly than ever in the direct involvement of Joran in Natalee's death.

I guess Julia might need to get herself a hearing aid? 

SO RENFRO IS OBVIOUSLY LYING TO ROBIN. Thanks BT!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: June 25, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

I just had it from an impeccable source that Jossy flatly denies ever thinking Joran is innocent. I was asked not to name names or quote quotes, but I did read Jossy's email. He says that he believes more strongly than ever in the direct involvement of Joran in Natalee's death.

Glad to hear it BT I am having my doubts about Jossy, at least this is not one of them.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: June 25, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »

Considering "Auban authorities" ... "Aruban authorities" beholding to Rudy Croes ... were in on the secret video recording ... I contend it was all a setup to appease and silence the family of Natalee Holloway by bringing the case to a close.  The plan was ... keep it simple ... implicate only Joran.

The suspect declarations, the suspicions that dictated the detention of suspects and those involved in the corrupt investigation would be non-issue.

According to the following article ... all the video recordings were reviewed by the "powers that be" and ... considering there was nothing incriminating ... another "car trip" was planned.

Janet

+++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: June 25, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »

Is this Dolph Richardson making these comments?

Definetly and he is the one who asked Patrick about Joran being BI..Claiming he has reason to believe Joran was a male prostitute or Renta Boy or whatever they called it.

Perhaps this is why Joran looks so much thinner in those Thai restaurant pics. He is missing his dear family so much he is taking on twice the number of johns so he can raise money for the trip home. Maybe he should get some samwich boards that read "Joran van der Sloot, humpin' to please."

Is he on a crack diet?

maybe Guido's crack!?!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: June 25, 2008, 08:32:29 PM »

Maybe Natalee sent that letter to the VDS from the witness protection program?  Maybe the American one?  IIRC, the Dutch do not have such a thing, they throw you under the bus...jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 25, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »

Perhaps this is why Joran looks so much thinner in those Thai restaurant pics. He is missing his dear family so much he is taking on twice the number of johns so he can raise money for the trip home. Maybe he should get some samwich boards that read "Joran van der Sloot, humpin' to please."

Is he on a crack diet?

maybe Guido's crack!?!

I wonder if Guido is having to pay for it now.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 25, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »

I was told I could post the following quote from Jossy:

"If and when I find any real indication of that guy's innocence, I am honest enough to admit it publicly, but that is not the case now."

I Stand With The Girl
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 25, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

Maybe JVDS left Den Dolder on a three hour tour...

And now his life will be a mini series?

Who will play the lead character?

Daury?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #808 on: June 25, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »

"If and when I find any real indication of that guy's innocence, I am honest enough to admit it publicly, but that is not the case now."

Thanks BTgirl!  I knew Julia was FOS!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 25, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »

Glad to hear it BT I am having my doubts about Jossy, at least this is not one of them.

Nope, that is one thing Jossy has always been adamant about. Robin must be way out of touch not to challenge it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: June 25, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

My DIL's contact in the Netherland confirms what you just shared BT.

However ... if Jossy has backed away from the Natalee Holloway case ... considering all that he had done in the past ... I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he has valid reasons.  We do not know what pressures he is having to endure behind the scence.

As I said before ... I contend that this many is worthy of our prayers and encouraging words.

Janet

++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Scared Monkey - Front Page
December 9, 2007

Jossy Mansur Provides an Opinion on the Actions of Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos

Jossy Mansur also made it known that DIARIO will not stop in the pursuit of the truth in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. We asked Jossy Mansur, the managing editor of Diario, his opinion on this matter.

I wish I could give you a proper answer, but I have the same dilemma of belief in the prosecution. I don’t know how Moss could risk re-arresting the three suspects, give such confident interviews, speak with so much determination about his new evidence, and then suddenly is willing to throw in the towel and put an end to his resolve. Was it just a show, a public exhibition of “we did everything that we could, but at the end couldn’t”, prior to closing the case and attempt in the process to put up a front of “good intentions” and nothing else? It seems so from this new perspective that he himself has created. It brings to mind the opinion that “the road to hell is paved with good intentions”!

We at the DIARIO have been questioning other incomprehensible attitudes of the prosecuting department on other matters with concrete, documented facts. It has become obvious to us and to the independent part of the population that the prosecutors will only act on behalf of the government against its opponents, but never….and I will repeat NEVER against the corrupt Ministers and Parliament members of the ruling party. In short, the majority of the people in Aruba are convinced that politics has a lot to do with the prosecution’s decisions.

I said that once in an editorial against the Attorney General and she took me to court. She lost in the lower courts, appealed, and lost again in the High Court! I was upheld in that statement by four different Dutch Judges! And so was the mayor opposing party, the AVP, who said the same thing and was also taken to Court and also won their case against the Attorney General. I believe in the Judges in Aruba, but how can I continue to believe in the prosecutors when faced with such devastating facts? I am willing to uphold our system of justice, I am willing to go to great lengths to defend it because it has functioned well in most cases, but it too has to show me that it is blind to political influence and and any kind of pressure in ALL cases! And that is pathetically missing in Natalee’s case,

Mos may have thrown in the towel, or is willing to do so and not go to trial, but we at the DIARIO will never give up on the case until the truth is know about what happened to Natalee. The first thing I will order Monday morning is a total review of the case, from its incipience, and to put all the FACTS together, and that it be published, including the documents, admissions, interviews and other pertinent facts that are in our possession. We will give it our best to prove to Mos and his associates that the case cannot be closed while there is so much fact, indication and admissions in play!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/09/jossy-mansur-provides-an-opinion-on-the-actions-of-aruban-prosecutor-hans-mos/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: June 25, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »

Some needs to pass this on to Robin, or at least make sure see sees it on a board.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 25, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »

At one time Robin Holloway did not uphold those with an Aruban Agenda ... those who were distancing Joran from implication in the disappearance of her stepdaughter .... those who were blaming Natalee for her own demise and ... those who were despicable discrediting the every word and action of Natalee's mother.

At one time Robin stood unified with Dave, Beth and Jug and ... demanded that the Aruban investigation team and ... the prosecutor ... be replaced.

Robin ... think about what you are doing.  Please.

Janet

Robin Holloway
FOX NEWS
Arubust 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

Robin Holloway
CBS NEWS
June 17, 2005

"I don't think they're going to find Natalee until these [first] three guys talk," said Robin Holloway.  They know they were the last ones to see her. And I firmly believe in my heart they know where Natalee is and just please tell us.  They hold the answer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/17/earlyshow/main702639.shtml

Robin Holloway
MSNBC - MORNING JOE
March 24, 2006

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPMOTHER: I’m confused. When Dave got on the island, from day one, Dennis Jacobs said, “Oh, she ran off with somebody to go find a beer. She’ll show up.”  And then a couple of months later, Dompig said, “They’re all three guilty as hell. We’re going to prove it. We’re going to close this case.”

And now, blaming the victim, yes.  It sounds like they’re trying to say, “Well, she had too much booze, too much drug use, and, as a result, she caused her own death.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
'Scarborough Country'
March 24, 2006

HOLLOWAY: ... If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

Date: November1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From  Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General,

<snipped>

The purpose of this document is to identify and explain some of the elements, concerns and incidents which have led to our complete lack of confidence in the ability of the current team to continue this investigation in a professional and positive manner. We feel that it is imperative that the following individuals be replaced ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=318.msg45696;topicseen#msg45696

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #813 on: June 25, 2008, 08:53:48 PM »

It does appear that Aruban ALE has followed it's own standard in this recent tourist rape at Moombas. From what little we heard it seems "blame the victim" and "twist the facts" are par for the course.

Nope...just got off the phone with Oranjestad ALE...they said can't say nuttin'...told me to call Noord ALE...so did...they put me on phone with 3...yep count 'em 3 different dudes...so, last dude dude...told me case is still open and being investigated by the *Assault Specialty Unit* in the Oranjestad ALE and to call back between 8:AM and 4:PM tomorrow and ask for Special Investigator Hurrey Murray....yep that is his name...double checked the spelling....the case is NOT closed....Woman is pursuing justice!!!

I tried to get any of the names of the perps...the last dude told me all the info is in the computer...but is *locked* from those who shouldn't access it....whatever that means....So...the name they gave me to call in the AM sounded so bizzare to me...I phone Orenjestad ALE back and asked what time Mr.  Hurrey Murray...yep spelled his complete name for them... would be in....the guy on the phone asked me where I got the info to call him...I told him Noord ALE...he told me to call back at 8:am...tomorrow....they all seem very nervous about this particulat case...the Eagle Beach Assault Rape report....hmmmmmm...interesting....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 25, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »

BTgirl - Thank you!  I figured that was the case.  Renfro lies almost as much as Joran. 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 25, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »

I always thought Aruba would be a nice place to visit some day.  Nothing is bad forever...or I am just overly optimistic...

I wonder how the advertising in Europe is going?  SA?

All those new stores...are people shopping?

Maybe fewer but richer tourists?  High rollers?  Big spenders? 

Someone with a little extra to spread around?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 25, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »

It does appear that Aruban ALE has followed it's own standard in this recent tourist rape at Moombas. From what little we heard it seems "blame the victim" and "twist the facts" are par for the course.

Nope...just got off the phone with Oranjestad ALE...they said can't say nuttin'...told me to call Noord ALE...so did...they put me on phone with 3...yep count 'em 3 different dudes...so, last dude dude...told me case is still open and being investigated by the *Assault Specialty Unit* in the Oranjestad ALE and to call back between 8:AM and 4:PM tomorrow and ask for Special Investigator Hurrey Murray....yep that is his name...double checked the spelling....the case is NOT closed....Woman is pursuing justice!!!

I tried to get any of the names of the perps...the last dude told me all the info is in the computer...but is *locked* from those who shouldn't access it....whatever that means....So...the name they gave me to call in the AM sounded so bizzare to me...I phone Orenjestad ALE back and asked what time Mr.  Hurrey Murray...yep spelled his complete name for them... would be in....the guy on the phone asked me where I got the info to call him...I told him Noord ALE...he told me to call back at 8:am...tomorrow....they all seem very nervous about this particulat case...the Eagle Beach Assault Rape report....hmmmmmm...interesting....

Destiny

Wow Destiny - thanks for the info!  Good to hear that she is pressing charges, or appears that way.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #817 on: June 25, 2008, 09:07:20 PM »

Thanks for the info Destiny!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #818 on: June 25, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »

Destiny

WHOAH>>>>>REIN IN THE HORSES....

Something just didn't *click* with me...so called back Oranjestad....the officers name is spedded KHOURE...duh...he was in, and I talked with him at length...the story he is telling me is that the Noord ALE is giving out *false* information...and he is going to call them an give em' chcit...LOL...one ALE gettin' pizzed at another ALE....

So, where we stand right now is the Eagle Beach Rape case is being investigated by the GZP Specialty Unit in Aruba....phone# 011 297 585 2500...and I was given the name of the investigator on this case...and to call back in the AM 8:00....the GZP unit investigates only Rapes and Child Molestation cases...gonna go check on that now....BBL...

Destiny

Whew!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: June 25, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

Thanks for the info Destiny!   

Good job Destiny!  Did you ever consider a career in sales?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.