April 25, 2024, 10:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223647 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: June 25, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »

So that they are all in one post.  Here is Glenda (Julia Renfro's) post at BNH:

Here are BTgirl's posts with Jossy's opinion of Glenda saying Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty. 

Someone really needs to forward the above to Robin.  Glenda (Renfro) is a lying witch IMO.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:27:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #821 on: June 25, 2008, 09:40:25 PM »

Thanks for the info Destiny!   

Good job Destiny!  Did you ever consider a career in sales?   

Something else interesting that happened in this last flurry of calls is...while talking with a pizzed off Khoure...LOL...he was asking me the date of the Eagle Beach Rape report...I didn't have the exact date in my notes in front of me...I said around 3 weeks ago...so he said I'll check on computer starting with June 1st...I could hear him typing away...and mumbling to himself....Senor Frogs....he asked me if this was the American Tourist who reported a rape in the beginning of June from Senor Frogs...I said no it was Moombas...didn't get back to the froggy rape case to ask him more...has anyone heard of a rape reported by an American Tourist out of Senor Frogs????    Guess a *new* one to ask about....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: June 25, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 25, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »

Something else interesting that happened in this last flurry of calls is...while talking with a pizzed off Khoure...LOL...he was asking me the date of the Eagle Beach Rape report...I didn't have the exact date in my notes in front of me...I said around 3 weeks ago...so he said I'll check on computer starting with June 1st...I could hear him typing away...and mumbling to himself....Senor Frogs....he asked me if this was the American Tourist who reported a rape in the beginning of June from Senor Frogs...I said no it was Moombas...didn't get back to the froggy rape case to ask him more...has anyone heard of a rape reported by an American Tourist out of Senor Frogs????    Guess a *new* one to ask about....

Destiny

So now we have a rape at Moomba's and one at Senor Frogs?  Wonder how many are reported each month? 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: June 25, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »

So that they are all in one post.  Here is Glenda (Julia Renfro's) post at BNH:

Here are BTgirl's posts with Jossy's opinion of Glenda saying Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty. 

Someone really needs to forward the above to Robin.  Glenda (Renfro) is a lying witch IMO.

So Klaas, is this latest deception being added to the mountain of lies closet around here somewhere?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 25, 2008, 09:46:32 PM »

Remember, Senor Frogs = Carlos 'N Charlies

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 25, 2008, 09:47:19 PM »

Destiny

So now we have a rape at Moomba's and one at Senor Frogs?  Wonder how many are reported each month? 

You stole my post, Klaas! My Lord is this happening frequently and we never hear about it?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: June 25, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »

Good catch, Wreck. You can change the name but the place is the same. Senor Frogs is now Rape Central, Aruba.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 25, 2008, 09:50:37 PM »

at least on St. Maarten they are doing something.
all top officials of the police force behind bars. imagine that for a second!! 

might be a good idea to do same thing on Aruba.
but with Rudy Croes in power that won't happen.

They can start by dragging Jan van der Straten's lame butt back to Aruba from Bonnaire and bring Karin Jannsen back from Holland. Put this pair on trial for all to see how crooked they are.

She added that currently all the top officials of the Police Force were behind bars. The positive part about the situation is that people have been caught, the article quoted the State Secretary as saying.

So who is watching them?   

on St. Maarten you can pay the prosecutor and he will set you free.

150. Cor Merx the chief prosecutor on St. Maarten allowed 11 prisoners to be set free in exchange for money that they paid him personally. Later he was arrested for suspicion of corruption. He has also admitted and is working along with the justice system. He admitted in his own words that he made a deal with the Prosecutor general that he would not be prosecuted for corruption if he left the island. This is according to him was deliberately not documented

(from Brinkman's Maffia report - here translated for St. Maarten: http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?view=article&id=1672)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: June 25, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »

Right, but it really doesn't matter if it's CnC, Sr. Frogs, Moomba, Bahia, etc as long as it's a place that tourists hang out at. 

What was it someone reported, that they felt uncorfortable the way the young local men were looking at the tourist women at CnC on the dance floor.  Anyone else remember that?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 25, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »

Right, but it really doesn't matter if it's CnC, Sr. Frogs, Moomba, Bahia, etc as long as it's a place that tourists hang out at. 

What was it someone reported, that they felt uncorfortable the way the young local men were looking at the tourist women at CnC on the dance floor.  Anyone else remember that?

All you really gave to do is looks at all those pics of the bartenders pouring free booze down the tourist girls' throats. They are trying to promote bad behavior and don't care if they are creating a dangerous situation by doing it. They are setting the girls up to be drugged and raped at the hands of the locals and if they can't do it with the booze they'll put GHB in their drinks.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: June 25, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »

Is this Dolph Richardson making these comments?

Definetly and he is the one who asked Patrick about Joran being BI..Claiming he has reason to believe Joran was a male prostitute or Renta Boy or whatever they called it.

Perhaps this is why Joran looks so much thinner in those Thai restaurant pics. He is missing his dear family so much he is taking on twice the number of johns so he can raise money for the trip home. Maybe he should get some samwich boards that read "Joran van der Sloot, humpin' to please."

Is he on a crack diet?

....butt crack...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 25, 2008, 10:01:02 PM »

Destiny

...just amazing isn't it?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 25, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »

on St. Maarten you can pay the prosecutor and he will set you free.[/b]

150. Cor Merx the chief prosecutor on St. Maarten allowed 11 prisoners to be set free in exchange for money that they paid him personally. Later he was arrested for suspicion of corruption. He has also admitted and is working along with the justice system. He admitted in his own words that he made a deal with the Prosecutor general that he would not be prosecuted for corruption if he left the island. This is according to him was deliberately not documented

(from Brinkman's Maffia report - here translated for St. Maarten: http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?view=article&id=1672)

In other words, go back to Holland and we won't prosecute you. Sounds like the same deal Joran got.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: June 25, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

Destiny

You stole my post, Klaas! My Lord is this happening frequently and we never hear about it?

Hey...at least we have the phone number to the Rape and Molestation Special Invesigation Unit....

Maybe a new division set up so Rapes don't get reported to the Media...maybe I'll ask them some questions about the NH case too...yep I will...

and...I can't believe how little each ALE dept knows about what is really going on...hell, they can't even spell each others' names right...when I called the Noord ALE back the third time...I finally got someone who told me what I was told was *either Hurrey OR Curry...NOT KHOURE....sheesh!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: June 25, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »

Maybe the Senior Frogs rape is the same rape as Jossy reported around the 14th of June occurred on Eagle Beach?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: June 25, 2008, 10:25:48 PM »

Destiny
You are indeed a world class ringy dingy!  LOL

Got the nanner basket, thanks!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 25, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

Maybe the Senior Frogs rape is the same rape as Jossy reported around the 14th of June occurred on Eagle Beach?

I don't think the Eagle Beach Rape was reported in Diario...one of the Monkey Guys brought it from a different news paper...sorry can't remember who Sad

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: June 25, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »

Destiny
You are indeed a world class ringy dingy!  LOL

Got the nanner basket, thanks!

YW...I'll see what I can get for You and Mum by end of Friday...keeping fingers crossed Wink....can you tell my anti depressent kicked in....LOL!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 25, 2008, 10:34:46 PM »

I don't think the Eagle Beach Rape was reported in Diario...one of the Monkey Guys brought it from a different news paper...sorry can't remember who Sad

Not sure found this when I did the search......

AUTORIDAD TA INVESTIGANDO UN CASO SERIO DI VIOLACION DI UN TURISTA DIABIERNA MADRUGA

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta un bon propaganda pa nos industria turistico. Di acuerdo cu e informacionnan cu nos a haya, despues cu ayera mainta, e victima a ser hiba Hospital pa un chequeo medico pa confirma e hecho di violacion. KZP y Cuerpo di Recherche ta investigando e caso aki. No ta conoci, si e dama a keda viola riba beach dilanti di su hotel, of  ta den kamber di su hotel.

http://tinyurl.com/5986xw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.