April 24, 2024, 06:28:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223576 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: June 26, 2008, 12:02:44 PM »

Yes it is a blessing to hear good news amongst all the madness of this case....best wishes to the new family...
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 26, 2008, 12:03:54 PM »

Hello PI,Nice to see you Smile Congratulations to Paul,Carla and the entire Family!

Hey *******, I have kept up and as usual you are up and at em, on target, and someone whom I am sure Joran wishes had never been born, which is a mighty compliment.

I saw his picture of him holding his weiny, and after seeing that I am curious, what in the world did her have to rent out? Bottoms up?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 26, 2008, 12:07:25 PM »

Yes it is a blessing to hear good news amongst all the madness of this case....best wishes to the new family...

Beth was especially enamored with them, although I am sure their was plenty of pain that weekend as well. At least the pain had to compete with the joy for a change:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 26, 2008, 12:09:55 PM »

Hello PI,Nice to see you Smile Congratulations to Paul,Carla and the entire Family!

Hey *******, I have kept up and as usual you are up and at em, on target, and someone whom I am sure Joran wishes had never been born, which is a mighty compliment.

I saw his picture of him holding his weiny, and after seeing that I am curious, what in the world did her have to rent out? Bottoms up?

That photo proved one can be tall and fat while also being short and skinny:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 26, 2008, 12:13:06 PM »

That photo proved one can be tall and fat while also being short and skinny:)

But I noticed his "balls" had not dropped yet, so maybe he won't be so lacking in the future. However, for now, he needs to wear a shirt and shorts that promotes the fact that "size doesn't matter"!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: June 26, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »

Private Eye - good to see you
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 26, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »

How did we learn that he rented himself out as a prostitute to tourists? Did they receive a lot of complaints from the BBB? The locals knew not to buy what he advertised as a mountain since they knew it was a mole hill. Of course a lot of gays prefer mole hills:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 26, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »

Private Eye - good to see you

not near as good as it is to see you:)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 26, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »

Thanks! I receive great strength from all my monkey friends who inspire me here daily. Aruba is starting to crack at the seams and we all know it,it is only a matter of time. I believe we are going to see a opposition that even Rudy Croes will not be able to shut up.

I don't think part of the deal for him was castration,even though it should of been Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 26, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »

Beth was especially enamored with them, although I am sure their was plenty of pain that weekend as well. At least the pain had to compete with the joy for a change:)

Would you please ask a certain very lovely woman we both know to email me pics sometime of those beautiful babies? I LOVE baby pics! 

I Stand With The Girl
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 26, 2008, 12:20:50 PM »

Thanks! I receive great strength from all my monkey friends who inspire me here daily. Aruba is starting to crack at the seams and we all know it,it is only a matter of time. I believe we are going to see a opposition that even Rudy Croes will not be able to shut up.

I don't think part of the deal for him was castration,even though it should of been Smile

Can't cut or remove what he was born without:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: June 26, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »

Would you please ask a certain very lovely woman we both know to email me pics sometime of those beautiful babies? I LOVE baby pics! 

I sure will, what I loved was that they were not just pretty babies, buit that they had cute ways:) I fell fast and hard!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 26, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Just got the book "Overboord" written by Patrick. Full of interesting new details.

Quick one that immediately caught my eye is that Joran has told Patrick that he always kept his K Swiss shoes and even wore the same pair during the famous interrogation in prison when he slammed them on the table and bluffed about the size 12/14. The reason why he put so much pressure on the shoe story is that he was "so stupid, so stupid, to tell that story to the boys in the beginning" (i.e. the Kalpoes).

Happens to be exactly my storyline from a few posts back with Joran walking back barefoot from the HI. Smile (and no, I'm not Patrick!).

Need to dash now. More to come.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: June 26, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »

I sure will, what I loved was that they were not just pretty babies, buit that they had cute ways:) I fell fast and hard!!!!!

I'm so glad they're bringing so much happiness to the family. It's time for that kind of joy.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: June 26, 2008, 12:28:22 PM »

So according to Patrick's book, Joran told him the entire shoe stuff is BS.  That he never left his shoes behind but that it's part of a BS story he told the Kalpoes and because he told them he had to continue with the same lie?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 26, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Just got the book "Overboord" written by Patrick. Full of interesting new details.

Quick one that immediately caught my eye is that Joran has told Patrick that he always kept his K Swiss shoes and even wore the same pair during the famous interrogation in prison when he slammed them on the table and bluffed about the size 12/14. The reason why he put so much pressure on the shoe story is that he was "so stupid, so stupid, to tell that story to the boys in the beginning" (i.e. the Kalpoes).

Happens to be exactly my storyline from a few posts back with Joran walking back barefoot from the HI. Smile (and no, I'm not Patrick!).

Joran and the Van Der Sloots have not had one single blessing since this happened, and Joran's Hell keeps getting hotter and hotter, only he is simply to stupid and evil to realize it.

My heart goes out to his younger siblings though, because they don't deserve to be a part of this. They deserve to have a life full of joys and happiness, of feeling special and loved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 26, 2008, 12:32:49 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Joran and the Van Der Sloots have not had one single blessing since this happened, and Joran's Hell keeps getting hotter and hotter, only he is simply to stupid and evil to realize it.

My heart goes out to his younger siblings though, because they don't deserve to be a part of this. They deserve to have a life full of joys and happiness, of feeling special and loved.

I do hope that Valentijn hasn't fallen into his brothers footsteps.  Sabastian is the definately the innocent one in all of this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 26, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »

Q: In the Range Rover Joran mentions a name: Daury Ravens. This guy is supposed to have dumped the body of Natalee. Does Daury Ravens exist?

I don't recall Joran mentioning a last name in the tapes. I just remember the name "Daury". Was this something that was cut out of the tapes or did I just miss it?

mrskub

I do not think that Joran mentioned Daury's last name in the video recording that was aired but ... maybe Joran's description of "Daury" identified Daury Rodriguez.  Nevertheless ... Joran's publist contacted Daury Rodriguez to warn him that he had been implicated by Joran.

Janet

++++++++++

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

By ELIZABETH VARGAS & CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

A 21-year old Aruban came forward Monday to say that he is the mystery man that Joran van der Sloot implicated on undercover tapes, but claims that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Daury Rodriguez said he was contacted on Saturday by a frantic biographer of Van der Sloot's who, he said, warned him that his name was about to surface in the press as being the alleged accomplice who took Holloway's body out to sea in a boat and dumped it.

"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true. It doesn't fit the story, so you've got to do something about it. You've got to give me proof [of his whereabouts in May 2005], so I can put it in the newspaper ... here in Holland."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

Video Recording
February, 2008

PATRICK: What is his name?

JORAN: Daury

PATRICK: Daury what? Is he Dutch?

JORAN: Yes.  Half Dutch. Half Aruban.  Dutch Mother.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: June 26, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »

I sure will, what I loved was that they were not just pretty babies, but that they had cute ways:) I fell fast and hard!!!!!

I'm so glad they're bringing so much happiness to the family. It's time for that kind of joy.

Again, they can never replace Natalee, and Beth and them will forever wear the pain of the loss of Natalee, but the addition does force the heart to feel joy with the pain, which brings some relief. It is really hard to put into words.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 26, 2008, 12:39:33 PM »

I've got to run, but as usualy, I have chills from the goodness that this site and all of the posters demonstrate on a daily basis. It is truly amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.