April 27, 2024, 05:59:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223752 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »

[/quote]

very well said SS and I agree 110%

great post!!!

[/quote]

Rob ... I strongly disagree.  Without creditable backup or ... the words "I speculate/contend/believe" ... SS's post is nothing but character assassination of the "only" person on the Island of Aruba who has supported the family while they have riden on the roller coast ride from H--- for the past three years.

Jossy Mansur is the issue ... not his family.

I spent two hours compiling and sharing research which supports my contention and ... the contention of Natalee's family ... that for the past three years Jossy has been a thorn in the side of those within the corrupt Aruban investigation who have denied Natalee Holloway justice.  I have not read any backup to the contrary yet ... SS considers Jossy's contribution SMALL TOKENS.

Considering the political dynamics on the Island of Aruba ... I do not consider Jossy's words on the American talk show circuit ... words to Scared Monkey's Red and Dana and ..  words in his many  editorials ... SMALL TOKENS ... far from it.

Until Beth Holloway changes her position and no longer uphold Jossy Mansur's contribution to the cause of exposing the coverup that has denied her daughter justice ... I will not partake in the Kool Aid. 

Janet

+++++++++++

OCKHAM'S RAZOR
"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

[/quote]

i'm with you, janet.  just because the mansur family history sounds like our own world famous kennedy family history doesn't mean anything in the case of natalee ann holloway.  until i hear something to the contrary from natalee's family, jossy continues to wear possibly the only white hat on the island as far as natalee is concerned.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2008, 01:54:51 PM »

Rob ... I strongly disagree.  Without creditable backup or ... the words "I speculate/contend/believe" ... SS's post is nothing but character assassination of the "only" person on the Island of Aruba who has supported the family while they have riden on the roller coast ride from H--- for the past three years.

I spent two hours compiling and sharing research which supports my contention and ... the contention of Natalee's family ... that for the past three years Jossy has been a thorn in the side of those within the corrupt Aruban investigation who have denied Natalee Holloway justice.  I have not read any backup to the contrary yet ... SS considers Jossy's contribution SMALL TOKENS.

Considering the political dynamics on the Island of Aruba ... I do not consider Jossy's words on the American talk show circuit ... words to Scared Monkey's Red and Dana and ..  words in his many  editorials ... SMALL TOKENS ... far from it.

Until Beth Holloway changes her position and no longer uphold Jossy Mansur's contribution to the cause of exposing the coverup that has denied her daughter justice ... I will not partake in the Kool Aid. 

Janet

+++++++++++

<snipped>

Janet -
I have credible back up, but that person is no longer with us. But that alone does not relegate his direct words to me. I formed my opinions on info I have collected and that of others that I deem credible.

Because the person is no longer alive and is not here to share his thoughts, his knowledge, defend himself or the direct dealings while on Aruba, I feel it is something that I should keep to myself and leave out what he said.

I am making the point that just because you or I do not know everything does not mean that others do not have that knowledge.

You are free to disagree, but this is my personal belief and if that's unpopular - so be it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »

Nightmare in Paradise  2005
By BRYAN BURROUGH

Looking Joran in the eyes, Croes lowered his voice.
"You know you're in a whale of shit if you don't tell the truth here," he said

it is amazing to me how renfro and the aruban protection society can be so stupid as to blame beth for lying when she told things she believed to be true that she was told by arubans.  these tales they say are lies weren't made up in mountain brook, or by beth. 
dennisintn

I agree Dennis.

Janet

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

MANSUR: People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/10/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-live-friday-october-5-2007-guests-include-jossy-mansur-and-ken-shepherd/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2008, 02:01:45 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

<snipped>

Janet -
I have credible back up, but that person is no longer with us. But that alone does not relegate his direct words to me. I formed my opinions on info I have collected and that of others that I deem credible.

Because the person is no longer alive and is not here to share his thoughts, his knowledge, defend himself or the direct dealings while on Aruba, I feel it is something that I should keep to myself and leave out what he said.

I am making the point that just because you or I do not know everything does not mean that others do not have that knowledge.

You are free to disagree, but this is my personal belief and if that's unpopular - so be it.

Rob ... think about it.  Logic dictates that whatever Jamie Skeeters shared with you ... he shared with Beth ... he shared with Jug Twitty ... he shared with John Kelly.  Why would he not reveal to the family that they are being deceived.

As far as I know ... Beth Holloway continues to uphold Jossy Mansur and ... until she otherwise reveals ... so do I.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2008, 02:06:34 PM »

Does anyone know who Destiny is calling today?  I want to know the latest.  I hope her ringy dingy isn't broken. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2008, 02:06:35 PM »

Take-over purchase Valero fixed
21 Jun, 2008, 17:14 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD – The take-over purchase of the Valero-refinery in Aruba by the Brazilian national oil-company Petrobras is fixed. Amigoe learned this from well-informed sources. Management received confirmation via mail from director Raymond Buckley that the refinery in San Nicolas is sold and that the closing took place on Friday. None of the two parties have officially confirmed the sale yet. Spokesperson Mariaine Arends-Croes of Valero Aruba said on Friday that the above are just rumours. However, a member of management confirmed that the mail with the information was circulated. Amigoe doesn’t know whether Petrobras has indeed paid the earlier mentioned amount of 2.8 milliard dollars for the refinery. The negotiations on the take-over purchase were stopped at the beginning of this year, after a vacuum-unit of the refinery was seriously damaged by fire. Petrobras indicated that they want to await the reparation(s) first, before they continue talking about the take-over. The unit was put into operation again early this month and the negotiations were resumed.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43660.php

Hey Klaas,

Checked for press releases and investor news from Petrobras on this and didn't see anything yet. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2008, 02:07:55 PM »

Janet -
I am not getting into an argument / discussion that pits Beth's words against anyone. She said nice things about Joe M. after he was detained and sent to the slammer. Beth is a nice, kind, and gentle lady. I'll remind you that I was correct about Joe also.

Please feel free to carry on this end of the discussion.

I'm saying that as nicely as I can - I even have a lil smile on my face...LOL

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

Thanks SS...I inserted a quote from the last link on your list...great links BTW...took awile to read them allbut worth it to me....Made me think of *why is Joran in Thailand?*....

# From 1990 onwards, the major means by which the cartels sought to bring funds back to Colombia was by means of smuggling. The principal centre for this activity was Aruba, and the principal product involved was cigarettes. At this time, the three most prominent smuggling agents in Aruba were the Harms family, the Mansur family, and Randolph Habibe. The Harms worked for BAT, while the Mansurs worked for Philip Morris, the manufacturers of Marlboro cigarettes.

# The basic mechanism of money laundering was that US dollars raised from cocaine sales were transferred to Aruba, and used to purchase cigarettes from agents such as the Harms or the Mansurs. The cigarettes were then smuggled into Colombia along traditional routes, and sold in urban black market centres known as Sanandresitos. The proceeds of the black market sales were then transferred to the cocaine producers, as "clean" Colombian pesos. This mechanism, known as peso broking, is the basic means of money laundering associated with cocaine trafficking.

# From 1990 onwards, contraband cigarettes increasingly took over from legal cigarette sales in Colombia, at times constituting 70 to 90 per cent of the market. BAT (and Philip Morris) responded to the situation by massively increasing contraband shipments into Colombia, primarily by way of Aruba. BAT files show that successive illegal operations were planned from the United Kingdom to increase smuggling sales into Colombia. Most of the BAT cigarettes concerned came from Venezuela. Smuggling into Colombia was so important to BAT that when Venezuela threatened to introduce export taxes, BATCo responded with an emergency plan to relocate its factories and equipment to Chile instead.

# By 1992, both the Mansurs and the Harms were under active investigation by American and British law enforcement agencies for involvement in cocaine related money-laundering. Yet in the same year, BAT director Keith Dunt visited Aruba to be briefed by Roy Harms about smuggling, and then invited him to enjoy corporate hospitality at Wimbledon alongside ambassadors and a Foreign Office minister.

# Similar features are present in other major BAT smuggling markets. In Hong Kong, the close involvement of the smuggling trade with Triad gangs has resulted in the murder of a BAT manager and an agent, the prosecution for corruption of the company’s former export manager, and other ex-employees fleeing justice.

# In Asia as in Latin America, smuggling routes used by BAT into Myanmar, Thailand, Afghanistan among others overlap directly with traditional narcotics export routes, in this case from the "Golden Triangle" and "Golden Crescent" regions.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. While I think Jossy may know more than he has told publicly, I do believe he has been more help to Natalee's family than the entire population on the island of Aruba put together. His reasons may be politically motivated. I don't know for sure.
If all of us dig deep enough into our ancestral closet we will find family members who weren't exactly on the same level as The Pope. What I am trying to say is just because members of our family may be crooked as a dogs hind leg, that doesn't mean all who carry that surname are.

I agree with Yapperz.  I'll also reiterate something I said before:  If Jossy's family is involved with some seriously bad people, if members of his family ARE seriously bad people, then that is what keeps Jossy alive as he speaks out against some whom we know are involved with other groups of seriously bad people.  I hope Jossy himself is not involved in illegal activities.  Even if he has this unspoken protection, there may be limits about how far he can go without endangering himself.  It's not a secret that organized crime operates in the Caribbean because they have small police forces, lack the money to  have sophisticated equipment and investigators, and the small size of the governments make them easy to corrupt as there are few checks and balances.  We don't know how deeply anyone in Aruba is involved with these groups, but they exist on every island, Aruba is no exception.   The other side of the coin is that maybe neither Jossy nor his family are into big time crime, but are subject to some of the same threats and fears that we've seen from others in Aruba who didn't speak up, changed their stories, or went along with the coverup.  There are probably 100,000 people living within a 5 mile radius of me.  That's their entire society.  They have no where to turn, no one to go to, if they suspect the government of wrongdoing.  There's no relocation program, no moving to another state.  I can't fathom life in that small a society, in spite of its ties to the Netherlands.  I'm not making excuses for anyone in Aruba, but I do think we need to put into perspective the nature of their culture, their lives; it's very different from anything we know here in the US.  Jossy may have political motives for some of what he's done, but so does the Washington Post and the New York Times as well as many of our news magazines and TV stations.  Jossy also may know things he can't prove and therefore won't go public with it until he has some proof.  I don't believe for a minute that there aren't police officers who know there was a coverup, know there's corruption and don't like it.  But without proof, without a smoking gun and a higher authority that will act on it, what good is it?  Maybe some of the politicians from the Netherlands who are been vocal about corruption in Aruba are hoping to get calls and info from the honest ones in Aruba.  Maybe the will. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »

Arrests in the Daryanani murder case
21 Jun, 2008, 17:23 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD – In connection with the investigation into the fatal attack on proprietor Nanik Daryanani of the internet café in Punda, two men were arrested yesterday morning early on suspicion of among others fencing. The mobile telephone of Daryanani was found on one of the suspects.

The arrest of the 37-year old M.J.G.P. took place in his home in Muizenberg around 05:00 and that of the 45-year old H.A.F.E. at the police station in Otrobanda around 11:20. The police don’t want to give much detail in the interest of the investigation. “It is just in the begin phase”, says police spokesman Reggie Huggins on being asked.

Nanik ‘Nick’ Daryanani (65) was strangled in the night of May 24 to 25. Daryanani, who lived in Curacao for 45 already, was popular for being very sociable. Another proprietor in Punda was also killed in an attack last Sunday. Pim Timmermans (59) of restaurant Larousse in the Penstraat was shot and killed after closing. The perpetrators disappeared with the money-box.

Amigoe.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »

Police investigating sexual abuse Statia
June 16, 2008, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - A detective of the technical department of the police force of St. Arrived Sunday on St. Maarten Eustatius to the local police to assist in an investigation into a case of sexual abuse.

Politiewoordvoerder Robelto Hodge confirms that such an investigation ongoing, but did not want to go into the details, because of the sensitivity of the case and the small scale of the society of the island. He said that the investigation is still in its early stages and that no arrests have been made.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43408.php

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »

Janet -
I am not getting into an argument / discussion that pits Beth's words against anyone. She said nice things about Joe M. after he was detained and sent to the slammer. Beth is a nice, kind, and gentle lady. I'll remind you that I was correct about Joe also.

Please feel free to carry on this end of the discussion.

I'm saying that as nicely as I can - I even have a lil smile on my face...LOL

Joe M. actions that dictated his incarcenation does not negate what he did to seek justice for Natalee Holloway and ... uphold her family.  I am darn sure that Beth appreciated what he did.

Beth goes beyond saying nice words about Jossy ... she upholds him as her "only" friend on the Island.

Rob ... I am not smiling.  I am so troubled in regards to the direct this forum is beginning to take in regards to those who are upheld and those who are negated.  It does not make sense.

Janet

A REMINDER

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.
Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2006

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »

Does anyone know who Destiny is calling today?  I want to know the latest.  I hope her ringy dingy isn't broken. 

Yes indeedy Lala's  I am doing a couple of ringy dingys'...and one email I *really* want a reply to...

Destiny Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2008, 02:26:43 PM »

something happened right under Bahia - two arrests. Looks like it started over the EuroCup of Soccer (football).

www.awe24.com

Sigur cu e oncena di Hulanda den EuroCup a laga masha hende decepciona na Aruba, despues di a perde 3-1 contra di Rusia. Esaki a pone cu algun di e fanaticonan aki, cu no por perde, a cuminsa comporta nan mes masha malo, te cu mester a pidi polis pa intervencion. Patras di Bahia, varios polis mester a bay, ora cu e fanaticonan aki no kier a comporta nan mes, te cu polis mester a aresta 2 di nan.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »

A REMINDER

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER
July 23, 2007

Dana: One thing that makes my listeners scratch their heads so to speak and wonder, myself included and we'll talk about it again, is the fact of the underage drinking and gambling that had been going on admittedly by young van der Sloot.  Was there ever any discussion or has there ever been any discussion at least of filing some charges as far as that goes?

Jossy:  No, there hasn't been any of that. The authorities have just (inaudible) it aside, they haven't paid any attention to it then and they're not paying any attention to it now and over the past 26 months.   I haven't seen anything in the direction of trying to make some kind of statement that this is not (inaudiable) at least make some sort of a statement that this is not (inaubible) because it is a known fact that as an underage he wasn't supposed to be in the casino, much less in the company of his father. He was there, there are video tapes to prove that and still the authorities haven't done anything with regard to that specific case.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-monday-july-23rd-2007-special-guests-larry-sinclair-jossy-mansur-ladonna-meredith-attorney-jay-paul-deratany/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
DIARIO Aruba
April 26, 2006

Further, the gardener’s testimony stands as valid and concrete to this day. He confirmed this in front of a judge. He passed a lie detector test successfully! Nothing of what he has said has been contradicted with solid proof to this day.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

Jossy Mansur
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
February 16, 2006

COSBY: … In the civil suit, it provided some nuggets of some of the information, and some of this hadn‘t really been highlighted before, Jossy. It said, “In the early hours of Monday morning”—this was when Natalee went missing—“Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleaned his silver Nissan car, claiming after the fact that it had bad ants in it.”

Had you heard that before, Jossy? And that, I think, is an interesting nugget.

MANSUR: Yes, ma‘am, we have heard it. We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 23, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": That`s what I understand, that this jogger also saw the same car parked at the same spot by the racquet club. However, he did call from a public telephone, and I don`t know whether the police can trace it or not. But according to information I have, they cannot.

GRACE: Well, they already know it`s from a public phone. They know where it was. Take a listen to this.

<snipped>

... Jossy, I want to get everything I can from you that you know about this jogger. Could you just tell me, what night is it the jogger calls police about what he saw?

MANSUR: I think it was two or three nights after Natalee disappeared. I don`t know. I don`t have any of the answers to that. I don`t know any of the facts involved. I know that the police have put out a call for him. They`ve requested us to publish it, where we did publish a request for this man to come forward. And they`ve been on the radio and everywhere else, asking for this jogger to show up, to give his testimony.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  Yes.  But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today.  It has to mean something.  There has to be a master plan here.  What are you hearing about that?

MANSUR:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.

What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case.  He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran.  And then he was released.  And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pretzer Show
December 14, 2006

DANA: When you look at this case, a question keeps coming up. I am looking at the picture on my PC. It is the alleged picture of a person in the casino with Natalee that looks a lot like Paul. Has there been any update on this issue?

JOSSY: There have not been any change of opinion. People, including people in the casino say that is Paul.

Jossy Mansur
DANA SHOW
June 18, 2006

MANSUR: It does look very familiar to what she was wearing, but I'm unable to confirm it, we would have to go search for the fabric itself which has disappeared since. Every piece of evidence or what appears to be evidence has disappeared or we never heard about it again.

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

MANSUR: People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER
June 18, 2006

MANSUR:  I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: Yes, ma`am, because there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

GRACE: OK. So you`ve got a white pick-up at the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. You`ve got a white pick-up at the landfill. Both eyewitnesses state that there were three individuals, I`m assuming male. But can they give an identification of Joran Van Der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: None of them have given that kind of a description. They haven`t identified the three males. But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Caso Natalee Procesverbaal di polis hulandes ta mustra ‘NAN’ A DRENTA PANICO ORA CU NATALEE A KEDA ‘PASSED OUT’
The Natalee Case...Dutch official report shows
'THEY' WENT INTO PANIC WHEN NATALEE REMAINED 'PASSED OUT'

Oranjestad (AAN) As promised to the peoples of Aruba and the U.S.A., DIARIO will continue with its investigation on the missing girl, Natalee Holloway, and will publish legitimate documents accompanied by analysis and questions that sooner or later will bring out the truth.

Today, the investigative team of DIARIO is publishing part of an
official report given by a Dutch police officer who came to Aruba to
interrogate Joran van der Sloot among others.

The Dutch police officer states that Joran van Der Sloot is aware of
the possibility that exists that one day the American authorities will
ask for his extradition due to the fact that the missing girl (Natalee)
is an American Citizen. Joran's reaction was that he began to laugh!!!

Now Joran began to laugh because he was afraid or because he felt
reassured because he was told beforehand that "no body, no crime"?

From this same official report one can deduct that Joran again throws the ball in Deepak Kalpoe's corner, because he tells the Dutch officer that if they interrogate Deepak in the same manner that they interrogated Joran, then Deepak for sure will tell the truth. Which truth? How come the Dutch police officer did not ask Van der Sloot about which truth he was referring to?

Joran also said that if some weeks before they had interrogated him in the aforementioned manner, then the truth would have come out much faster!

Again the question remains: to what truth is Joran referring to? The
supposed truth that he left Natalee behind all alone on the beach?

That is the truth that he so heavily sustained during so many weeks with his mouth closed, turn all sorts of story around, remain without speaking, become fresh with the police interrogators, come every time with a different story to contradict other stories, and that show that he had been lying from the beginning?

The question now is: what is Joran referring to with this 'different
form of interrogation'?

How come they did not continue with this 'different form of
interrogation' of the suspects, to determine what happened to Natalee and where Natalee is?

The culminating part of this procesvebaal (official report) is that
when the police officer mentioned the following: "I, De Ruiter,
mentioned to Van der Sloot that there was no interest in lying to
him about this fact (he is referring to the declaration of Freddy Zedan Arambatzis) because the importance of the declaration made by the witness Zedan Arambatzis, was directed towards the fact that Joran had already on the 30th of May told Freddy the story about the Holliday Inn and that Joran told Freddy also that "they" went into panic when Natalee remained "passed out"!

Everyone can read today what was put black on white "Dat ze" went into panic, and the "Ze" here in Dutch shows that more than one person was involved in that part about entering into panic, because "ze" is plural.

There is nowhere in this official report that Joran hurriedly contradicted the Dutch police when reference was made to "They" entered into panic and said that there were no other people involved!!!

Seeing that the Dutch officer himself mentions that "they" entered
into panic, according to the declaration of Freddy Zedan, then there were more than one person involved and everyone can reach his own conclusion that Freddy Zedan knows those who he himself referred to as "they", or in Papiamento "nan". "They" went into panic when Natalee remained passed out!!! This means that more than one person was present when Natalee remained passed out
and where are these people who were with Natalee when she remained passed out?

On the beach like "they" want the police and everyone else to believe, or elsewhere?

Do they who belong to the group referred to as "they" realize now that the circle is slowly closing around "them"? For those who understand what this means, few words are necessary!

The strange part is that Joran declared to the Dutch policeman based on his questions, that he had recently spoken to the witness Freddy Zedan Arambatzis, and that during that conversation, Joran asked Freddy why he mentioned the date of 30 May, and Van der Sloot told the policeman that he (Freddy) just mentioned a date and that the witness in truth heard the story from Van der Sloot himself the day after Natalee disappeared.

Here's another point in the investigation that proves very controversial and even questions severely the fact that a suspect in police custody or is under investigation, even has the possibility and facility to speak to one of the witnesses, that is Freddy Zedan Arambatzis.

In which part of the world can a suspect under police investigation
for the disappearance of someone, get the possibility to speak to a
witness who is his friend?

On which day did Joran speak with Freddy, where and who gave Joran (while in police custody) the great privilege to speak to a witness who can declare in his favor?

Reading the expositions of the Dutch police officer, who mentioned
extradition to Joran, sources in the U.S. are indicating that they are
waiting for the opportune moment to ask for the extradition of Joran van der Sloot, the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Freddy Arambatzis, and other names that have not yet been made public.

Preparations can be under way to petition internationally for an order of arrest via the Interpol for those who the U.S. wants to extradite because, as those sources say, they will get them any part of the world and will bring them to justice; in Aruba they won't get as many years in prison like in the U.S.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/6/

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/Diario120606_281_29.bmp

Jossy Mansur
Scared Monkey - Front Page
December 9, 2007

Jossy Mansur also made it known that DIARIO will not stop in the pursuit of the truth in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. We asked Jossy Mansur, the managing editor of Diario, his opinion on this matter.

I wish I could give you a proper answer, but I have the same dilemma of belief in the prosecution. I don’t know how Moss could risk re-arresting the three suspects, give such confident interviews, speak with so much determination about his new evidence, and then suddenly is willing to throw in the towel and put an end to his resolve. Was it just a show, a public exhibition of “we did everything that we could, but at the end couldn’t”, prior to closing the case and attempt in the process to put up a front of “good intentions” and nothing else? It seems so from this new perspective that he himself has created. It brings to mind the opinion that “the road to hell is paved with good intentions”!

We at the DIARIO have been questioning other incomprehensible attitudes of the prosecuting department on other matters with concrete, documented facts. It has become obvious to us and to the independent part of the population that the prosecutors will only act on behalf of the government against its opponents, but never….and I will repeat NEVER against the corrupt Ministers and Parliament members of the ruling party. In short, the majority of the people in Aruba are convinced that politics has a lot to do with the prosecution’s decisions.

I said that once in an editorial against the Attorney General and she took me to court. She lost in the lower courts, appealed, and lost again in the High Court! I was upheld in that statement by four different Dutch Judges! And so was the mayor opposing party, the AVP, who said the same thing and was also taken to Court and also won their case against the Attorney General. I believe in the Judges in Aruba, but how can I continue to believe in the prosecutors when faced with such devastating facts? I am willing to uphold our system of justice, I am willing to go to great lengths to defend it because it has functioned well in most cases, but it too has to show me that it is blind to political influence and and any kind of pressure in ALL cases! And that is pathetically missing in Natalee’s case,

Mos may have thrown in the towel, or is willing to do so and not go to trial, but we at the DIARIO will never give up on the case until the truth is know about what happened to Natalee. The first thing I will order Monday morning is a total review of the case, from its incipience, and to put all the FACTS together, and that it be published, including the documents, admissions, interviews and other pertinent facts that are in our possession. We will give it our best to prove to Mos and his associates that the case cannot be closed while there is so much fact, indication and admissions in play!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/09/jossy-mansur-provides-an-opinion-on-the-actions-of-aruban-prosecutor-hans-mos/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 17, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": I don`t know what`s happening, but the gardener, the witness, did stand by his story. He did confirm in front of the judge, in front of the defense attorneys, in front of the suspects, that he recognized, and he even recognized two of the three suspects that were there. He hasn`t changed his story one bit.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/17/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER
July 23, 2007

Dana: One thing that makes my listeners scratch their heads so to speak and wonder, myself included and we'll talk about it again, is the fact of the underage drinking and gambling that had been going on admittedly by young van der Sloot.  Was there ever any discussion or has there ever been any discussion at least of filing some charges as far as that goes?

Jossy:  No, there hasn't been any of that. The authorities have just (inaudible) it aside, they haven't paid any attention to it then and they're not paying any attention to it now and over the past 26 months.  I haven't seen anything in the direction of trying to make some kind of statement that this is not (inaudiable) at least make some sort of a statement that this is not (inaubible) because it is a known fact that as an underage he wasn't supposed to be in the casino, much less in the company of his father. He was there, there are video tapes to prove that and still the authorities haven't done anything with regard to that specific case.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

BUMPED

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/harrytho_1023_n.php

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/harrytho_1017_e.php

http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhealth/27/0021603.htm

http://judicial-inc.biz/j_0_ran_aruba_crime.htm

http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/intlrel/hfa49196.000/hfa49196_0f.htm

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/NarcoHenHouse.htm

http://www.publici.org/Content.aspx?src=search&context=article&id=335

http://www.intelligence.org.il/Eng/bu/hizbullah/pb/app14.htm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1473569/US-Air-Force-drug-funded-terrorism

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:YVvl_lbyRScJ:www.tobaccofreekids.org/campaign/global/framework/docs/Smuggling.pdf+mansur+aruba+corruption&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=94&gl=us

www.fas.org/irp/cia/product/frd1003.pdf

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2008, 02:32:32 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. While I think Jossy may know more than he has told publicly, I do believe he has been more help to Natalee's family than the entire population on the island of Aruba put together. His reasons may be politically motivated. I don't know for sure.
If all of us dig deep enough into our ancestral closet we will find family members who weren't exactly on the same level as The Pope. What I am trying to say is just because members of our family may be crooked as a dogs hind leg, that doesn't mean all who carry that surname are.

I agree with Yapperz.  I'll also reiterate something I said before:  If Jossy's family is involved with some seriously bad people, if members of his family ARE seriously bad people, then that is what keeps Jossy alive as he speaks out against some whom we know are involved with other groups of seriously bad people.  I hope Jossy himself is not involved in illegal activities.  Even if he has this unspoken protection, there may be limits about how far he can go without endangering himself.  It's not a secret that organized crime operates in the Caribbean because they have small police forces, lack the money to  have sophisticated equipment and investigators, and the small size of the governments make them easy to corrupt as there are few checks and balances.  We don't know how deeply anyone in Aruba is involved with these groups, but they exist on every island, Aruba is no exception.   The other side of the coin is that maybe neither Jossy nor his family are into big time crime, but are subject to some of the same threats and fears that we've seen from others in Aruba who didn't speak up, changed their stories, or went along with the coverup.  There are probably 100,000 people living within a 5 mile radius of me.  That's their entire society.  They have no where to turn, no one to go to, if they suspect the government of wrongdoing.  There's no relocation program, no moving to another state.  I can't fathom life in that small a society, in spite of its ties to the Netherlands.  I'm not making excuses for anyone in Aruba, but I do think we need to put into perspective the nature of their culture, their lives; it's very different from anything we know here in the US.  Jossy may have political motives for some of what he's done, but so does the Washington Post and the New York Times as well as many of our news magazines and TV stations.  Jossy also may know things he can't prove and therefore won't go public with it until he has some proof.  I don't believe for a minute that there aren't police officers who know there was a coverup, know there's corruption and don't like it.  But without proof, without a smoking gun and a higher authority that will act on it, what good is it?  Maybe some of the politicians from the Netherlands who are been vocal about corruption in Aruba are hoping to get calls and info from the honest ones in Aruba.  Maybe the will. 

Excellent post LilPuma!...it gives room for all thought directions....speculation...always leads to more brain synapses clicking away....TY

Destiny

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

<snipped>

Janet -

Rob ... think about it.  Logic dictates that whatever Jamie Skeeters shared with you ... he shared with Beth ... he shared with Jug Twitty ... he shared with John Kelly.  Why would he not reveal to the family that they are being deceived.
As far as I know ... Beth Holloway continues to uphold Jossy Mansur and ... until she otherwise reveals ... so do I.

Janet

Nobody has said that Beth has been deceived.   JM has been extrememly helpful and supportive of Beth and Dave.  I honestly believe that he has great sympathy for both of them.  His efforts have been appreciated and continue to be appreciated.  He has been as helpful as he can be ...... 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2008, 02:46:23 PM »

I watched Jossy Mansur very closely over the years and I believe he was sincere in helping Natalee get justice and bringing in the perps. I know in my heart and by his actions that is true. However I believe he has given up and is not telling us much of what he knows for the obvious reasons. The days of Jossy being a vocal supporter for Natalee are over,he is not willing to sacrafice anything in regards to her getting justice and the powers that be I think put major pressure on this man to shut up. It's a no win situation for him supporting Natalee and trying to fight against the corruption that runs that country and the cover up.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2008, 02:47:17 PM »

Joe M. actions that dictated his incarcenation does not negate what he did to seek justice for Natalee Holloway and ... uphold her family.  I am darn sure that Beth appreciated what he did.

Beth goes beyond saying nice words about Jossy ... she upholds him as her "only" friend on the Island.

Rob ... I am not smiling.  I am so troubled in regards to the direct this forum is beginning to take in regards to those who are upheld and those who are negated.  It does not make sense.

Janet

Janet - this is an open forum that deals with missing and murdered people. There will always be differing opinions. I do not have a problem with you having a differing view.

btw - my feelings about Joe M started when he reneged on the reward money in the LaToya Figeroa case. That was enough for me.

You are free to support Jossy and whomever you wish.

I am only here to support Natalee - and as a by product her family.

I'm sorry you are getting upset, but others will always have their views - and some I do not agree with, but I allow them the same courtesy I am allowed - to respectfully and civilly discuss the issue... I thought that was what was happening. In fact, there have been a lot of views I don't agree with.

I love caesu's views on Natalee, but the his political view is somewhat different than mine. I separate the two and believe caesu is a very valuable member of this forum. And I think you are a very valuable member. Just as I like caesu as a person, I like you. You are not a nameless keyboard puncher without feelings and I try to take those feelings into consideration when I post.

Most of us will never agree on every issue... and I just don't believe Jossy is all that. That's my opinion based on info I have been presented and made on own decision. I might like to have a beer with him and play cards, but I doubt I want to live next door to him. Janet - Jamie has been dead for a year and a half. He died in January 07 - have you ever seen me post what he told me? I have kept that to myself. This latest round concerning Jossy was started independent of me - I just posted my views as others have.

No one can pick their family members, we all know that. But if Jossy is involved in activities that mirror those family members (even if it's in the past) well, he's no better.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.