April 27, 2024, 08:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223721 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »

last thing i heard about the case is that beth announced she would hire moscowitz.
is there any news on that?
did they took steps already?
sorry if i am badly informed, been quite ill for some months

Imnoangel, am glad you are doing better. Get well! Still waiting for Moscowitz to make a move. Haven't heard anything since he was considering tasking the case.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

my guess is that peter lets it rest for awhile.
hoping in time some one talks too much.
eventually thats often what happens.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2008, 08:34:29 PM »

I had forgotten all about Hans dragging the Holloways down to Aruba so he could dress them down, and blaming the American media for screwing up the case. For such a tall dude he sure has some mighty small balls.

he deserves all of Carpe's wrath for that alone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

I have an off-topic...innocent question....please...What's the difference in this forum and "GoldenMonkey" forum....

Ok, I'll bite.

The GoldMonkey forum was set up by an ex-SM poster by the name of Carnut.  It's more of a chit chatty place with a chat room and a fun place for people that enjoy that kind of thing to hang out. 

Edited to add:  Again I find your questions confusing.  You have a member of BNH that is also a member of SM and GoldMonkey, why don't you just ask them?  Or did Reality send you over here to post the question just to see what the reaction would be?

I didn't realize that Reality was a member there and NO I have not been sent by Reality for ANYTHING....I have not seen Reality this evening but am sure I will hear from him tomorrow...and I was also under the impression he was not a member here either....point being I don't care where he or anyone else is a member of....

I have not been allowed to be a member at GoldMonkeys..(although I swear I believe I was a member before)....anyway....I have been turned down for a very stupid reason IMO...that reason being who the others are that post on other forums that I post on....in other words...I am not allowed to be a member because  "due to your association with certain people who have involved themselves in the case with not so good intentions we cannot approve your membership at this time."....that's the reason I was given and it's not the first time I have heard this excuse before...any comments?

I think that is a good enough reason to not allow you to post.  If you are posting with individuals that aren't trusted why would I jeopardize my members and allow you to post on the forum or even go into chat.  If you came into chat and I was there I would have to stop talking because I wouldn't trust you and you might take what I was saying over to the other forum so these other people could see.  And when I say information I mean I could be chatting about my family or something.  Why should I share that information with you when it could get into the hands of people that you associate with and post bad about Natalee.  Bottom line is I would disapprove you also.

I'll give you an example.  If you post with Charlierat or a few others I can think of I would never approve you to become a member.  Safety first and Charlierat doesn't fit that criteria.  If you do post with others who are a member I am sure they are trusted enough to allow them to become a member.  If they find out later that they were wrong then poor judgment on their part.

Does CharlieRat not post here??....not that I care....

So you would distrust me automatically....you would ASSUME that I was untrustworthy....well see by saying that....you and all the other people that "don't trust me" don't know ANYTHING about me....but hey....that's OK by me....even if it is the most insane thinking I have heard of in quite a while....guilty until proven innocent...huh?....

When you post with scumbags like Charlierat and some other untrustworthy people who have bad nothing but bad to say about Natalee and Beth then yes I would distrust you.  I WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU ON A SITE WHERE I WAS DISCUSSING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH MY FRIENDS.  This is my opinion and mine only.  I don't know how others feel.  I could care less how you feel about how I think.

"ALWAYS THINK"
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 24, 2008, 08:37:09 PM »

Dayhiker, thanks for your reply!
I'm doing my best 
i havent heard anything of moscowitz either, thats quite strange... usually he seeks the press immediately whe he has a case 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 24, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »

I have an off-topic...innocent question....please...What's the difference in this forum and "GoldenMonkey" forum....

Ok, I'll bite.

The GoldMonkey forum was set up by an ex-SM poster by the name of Carnut.  It's more of a chit chatty place with a chat room and a fun place for people that enjoy that kind of thing to hang out. 

Edited to add:  Again I find your questions confusing.  You have a member of BNH that is also a member of SM and GoldMonkey, why don't you just ask them?  Or did Reality send you over here to post the question just to see what the reaction would be?

I didn't realize that Reality was a member there and NO I have not been sent by Reality for ANYTHING....I have not seen Reality this evening but am sure I will hear from him tomorrow...and I was also under the impression he was not a member here either....point being I don't care where he or anyone else is a member of....

I have not been allowed to be a member at GoldMonkeys..(although I swear I believe I was a member before)....anyway....I have been turned down for a very stupid reason IMO...that reason being who the others are that post on other forums that I post on....in other words...I am not allowed to be a member because  "due to your association with certain people who have involved themselves in the case with not so good intentions we cannot approve your membership at this time."....that's the reason I was given and it's not the first time I have heard this excuse before...any comments?

I think that is a good enough reason to not allow you to post.  If you are posting with individuals that aren't trusted why would I jeopardize my members and allow you to post on the forum or even go into chat.  If you came into chat and I was there I would have to stop talking because I wouldn't trust you and you might take what I was saying over to the other forum so these other people could see.  And when I say information I mean I could be chatting about my family or something.  Why should I share that information with you when it could get into the hands of people that you associate with and post bad about Natalee.  Bottom line is I would disapprove you also.

I'll give you an example.  If you post with Charlierat or a few others I can think of I would never approve you to become a member.  Safety first and Charlierat doesn't fit that criteria.  If you do post with others who are a member I am sure they are trusted enough to allow them to become a member.  If they find out later that they were wrong then poor judgment on their part.

Does CharlieRat not post here??....not that I care....

So you would distrust me automatically....you would ASSUME that I was untrustworthy....well see by saying that....you and all the other people that "don't trust me" don't know ANYTHING about me....but hey....that's OK by me....even if it is the most insane thinking I have heard of in quite a while....guilty until proven innocent...huh?....

Can't you even read what you are saying....you are saying that if I posted with CharlieRat or some other person that I would not be trusted to post HERE with YOU....

Did I say I trust you?  Do you hear me spilling the beans about my personal life to you.  I think not.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 24, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »

Do you monkeys remember back in February when we learned that the patriarch of the Sloot family was thrown in a ditch right after he was born?  She knew and she tried to spare us. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: June 24, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »

Let's also not forget the Judge Ric Smid said that Joran's education was so important that he needed to let him leave Aruba to pursue it.

I hope Judge Smid has seen the photos of Joran throwing wine in people's faces, smoking weed, confessing to disposing of Natalee, galavanting around Indonesia buck naked, etcetera ad nauseum.

Where are the pictures of Joran getting his education, Judge?

True,but someone else was looking after his education before Smid,as they allowed him to take his finals ending on June 8th and they arrested him at 6AM on June 9th.

I guarentee he hasn't passed more then one semester at that business school,it's criminal that the Judge gave precedence for his education that he never took part of,over solving a murder.

Someone was also looking after him when they arrested the security guards, and when they didn't arrest him for 10 days, and when the judge wouldn't allow the residence searched, and when they destroyed the DNA, and when they didn't allow the FBI in, and when they tried to accuse Natalee of overdosing herself, and when the judge ignored his confession, and the beat goes on.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: June 24, 2008, 08:42:50 PM »

Dayhiker, thanks for your reply!
I'm doing my best 
i havent heard anything of moscowitz either, thats quite strange... usually he seeks the press immediately whe he has a case 

He is supposed to be quite good. I hope he does take the case.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 24, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »

i hope he has enough to build a case.
i think he's quite a bandito, but a charming one
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 24, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »

San  LoRain run back home to BNH to get your good laugh for tonight.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 24, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »

I had forgotten all about Hans dragging the Holloways down to Aruba so he could dress them down, and blaming the American media for screwing up the case. For such a tall dude he sure has some mighty small balls.

I think you just put the ball squarely in Carpe's court. God bless any who get in the way, lol! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: June 24, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

Do you monkeys remember back in February when we learned that the patriarch of the Sloot family was thrown in a ditch right after he was born?  She knew and she tried to spare us. 

This is the very most interesting part of the entire mess. It's literal.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 24, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

True,but someone else was looking after his education before Smid,as they allowed him to take his finals ending on June 8th and they arrested him at 6AM on June 9th.

I guarentee he hasn't passed more then one semester at that business school,it's criminal that the Judge gave precedence for his education that he never took part of,over solving a murder.

Someone was also looking after him when they arrested the security guards, and when they didn't arrest him for 10 days, and when the judge wouldn't allow the residence searched, and when they destroyed the DNA, and when they didn't allow the FBI in, and when they tried to accuse Natalee of overdosing herself, and when the judge ignored his confession, and the beat goes on.
You are on a roll right now friend! You are one kickass Natalee Angel!

I feel that way about all of you,but lately I am digging Dayhikers posts 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 24, 2008, 08:48:36 PM »

i'm going to hit the sack, hope to log in again later this week.
take care, all 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #575 on: June 24, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »

I think you just put the ball squarely in Carpe's court. God bless any who get in the way, lol! 

Hans Mos reminds me of Salty the Pretzel Man.

> Don't like him either.   

j/k (about Salty)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: June 24, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »

take care, all 

good nite

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 24, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

take care, all 

Nite - hope you are feeling stronger every day. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 24, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

Hans Mos reminds me of Salty the Pretzel Man.

> Don't like him either.   

j/k (about Salty)

Who's Salty?

He kinda reminds me of Mr. Peanut........tall........same figure.......same glasses.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 24, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »

San  LoRain run back home to BNH to get your good laugh for tonight.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.