April 27, 2024, 05:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223747 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: June 24, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »

i'm going to hit the sack, hope to log in again later this week.
take care, all 

Sweet Dreams.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #581 on: June 24, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »

Same concept.

Except Salty was REALLLL tall...

with slender pretzel sticks

for arms and legs.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 24, 2008, 09:00:28 PM »

Same concept.

Except Salty was REALLLL tall...

with slender pretzel sticks

for arms and legs.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #583 on: June 24, 2008, 09:04:55 PM »

Now, what do you think the chances are that Pat is putting on

a real good light show... so that book starts selling tomorrow???

Anyone?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 24, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »

Anyone?

Oh, Carpe you are so funny.       
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 24, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »

SHOOT - forgot to announce DANA PRETZER

On right now!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/24/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-dana-continues-his-investigation-into-the-polygamy-epidemic-with-guests-brenda-and-flora-jessop/

This week, Dana continues his investigation into the polygamy epidemic with his special guests:

“Brenda” - Born in Canada then taken to Colorado City Utah where she spent 5 years. She is a director of The Hope Organization
Flora Jessop - Executive Director of Child Protection Project. She too is a victim of a polygamist and has a dramatic story to tell.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #586 on: June 24, 2008, 09:14:25 PM »

Let me clarify my remark Karma. When I said shut down I didn't mean close, although I may have used that terminology before. When Mos shut down the case he put four telephone answerers on it, which of course is meaningless. The case was still open but not being investigated.

I tend to think this was Hans' plan all along, knowing with certainty he'd never get past Paulus' judge friends, but at least he could say he tried. It gave the Dutch system an out.

I agree with all of you that they won't close the case for the simple reason they don't want the Holloway family to get the case documents and expose all the corruption.

Thanks DayHiker,I kinda knew what you meant Smile
As far as I can see this case has been closed from May 30th 2005.I'm not sure I trust Mos at all,that he did the best he could because of the way Beth and Dave were both treated by Mos and his so called investigators when they were asked to return to aruba because of"new info".From what I read Mos and his investigators just gave them the SOS when they got there.

I had forgotten all about Hans dragging the Holloways down to Aruba so he could dress them down, and blaming the American media for screwing up the case. For such a tall dude he sure has some mighty small balls.
Probably not as small as joran's  

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 24, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »

So was gaydo also a male prostitute? Whats the connection here? Lovers or Loverboys? Who was the pimp that sent them these tourists that were looking for sex? WTH were these two doing that night? Were they feeding off of there own desires and dubious behaviors  or getting paid by someone else? I still think Guido originally gave a alibi for Joran before he left for Canada or Holland.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:21:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »

I have no faith in Patrick but I will still hold out hope that Peter can shake some up to try and get to the truth.I too don't believe PatrickPETER would damage his good rep all because of joran.Peter used a thug to catch a thug...that's what he should have done.It is not Peter's fault if that thug is now trying to make money off of this ordeal.
I hope it is true that Peter has paulus in his eye sight.[/color]

I very much agree with you here Karma. If this case breaks it will be thanks to Peter DeVries and not the Dutch investigators. They have their heads up their asses. Peter thinks outside the box and has twice the determination. Look at the facts. Anything that has made a difference in the case from the Dutch standpoint so far has come from Peter DeVries.
Exactly,Peter's been investigating a lot of cases with good results.I corrected a boo boo up there lol
I saw the way Peter looked at joran during the wine throwing show and it was a hard look but the way he looked at slimy paulus was much worse....he seems like he really,really wants to do something about these two and I'm sure Peter's wife would like to see something done about anita in the ditch lol

I hope he is going after Paulus. There is the root of the evil, the seed that begat the bad seed. Friend of Joran's "higher-up." The man that made such a fiasco for Aruba all possible.
Yep...anita has her strong manly hands in it too.I'm betting anita has bigger webbles than paulus and joran combined

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 24, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

I think we need to send Patrick a Natalee totebag so he can carry his new book around.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 24, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »

So was gaydo also a male prostitute? Whats the connection here? Lovers or Loverboys? Who was the pimp that sent them these tourists that were looking for sex? WTH were these two doing that night? Were they feeding off of there own desires and dubious behaviors  or getting paid by someone else? I still think Guido originally gave a alibi for Joran before he left for Canada or Holland.

LOL @ "gaydo"!!! You are on a roll yourself my friend. Gaydo fits in there somewhere. Why else would he leave work early that night and have scratches on his face the next day? Why else would he leave the island and ditch his new car? Hadn't he just enrolled in some kind of apprenticeship on Aruba too?

So many dirty people with fingerprints all over this case.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 24, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

I have no faith in Patrick but I will still hold out hope that Peter can shake some up to try and get to the truth.I too don't believe PatrickPETER would damage his good rep all because of joran.Peter used a thug to catch a thug...that's what he should have done.It is not Peter's fault if that thug is now trying to make money off of this ordeal.
I hope it is true that Peter has paulus in his eye sight.[/color]

I very much agree with you here Karma. If this case breaks it will be thanks to Peter DeVries and not the Dutch investigators. They have their heads up their asses. Peter thinks outside the box and has twice the determination. Look at the facts. Anything that has made a difference in the case from the Dutch standpoint so far has come from Peter DeVries.
Exactly,Peter's been investigating a lot of cases with good results.I corrected a boo boo up there lol
I saw the way Peter looked at joran during the wine throwing show and it was a hard look but the way he looked at slimy paulus was much worse....he seems like he really,really wants to do something about these two and I'm sure Peter's wife would like to see something done about anita in the ditch lol

I hope he is going after Paulus. There is the root of the evil, the seed that begat the bad seed. Friend of Joran's "higher-up." The man that made such a fiasco for Aruba all possible.

Yep...anita has her strong manly hands in it too.I'm betting anita has bigger webbles than paulus and joran combined

Well we know from his photo his couldn't fill a dollhouse teacup.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »

Anyone?

Tomorrow is payday for Patrick. We'll have to wait and see if he gets those snakeskin boots he's always wanted. Doubt that Joran's book made a dime.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 24, 2008, 09:44:10 PM »

Anyone?

Tomorrow is payday for Patrick. We'll have to wait and see if he gets those snakeskin boots he's always wanted. Doubt that Joran's book made a dime.

Did Joran write a second book?

Any news on the expose or Anita book? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 24, 2008, 09:50:39 PM »

Anyone?

I say the more books the better -- bring 'em on!!! The more they write -- the more we catch their lies and contradictions. Let's get them ALL on record.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 24, 2008, 09:53:43 PM »

I had forgotten all about Hans dragging the Holloways down to Aruba so he could dress them down, and blaming the American media for screwing up the case. For such a tall dude he sure has some mighty small balls.

he deserves all of Carpe's wrath for that alone.

I think you just put the ball squarely in Carpe's court. God bless any who get in the way, lol! 

Hans Mos reminds me of Salty the Pretzel Man.

> Don't like him either.   

j/k (about Salty)

i liked borg and mos just fine, and had a fair amount of confidence in them until the damned tourism wienies were moved over to run the show.  now everything we hear from a.l.e. and the prosecutors office has to be watered down and some flat out lies added to suit the commercial side of the island.  that is not the way to run the police and judicial side of any country, state or even township.  i guess they've forgotten how badly this case was handled at the beginning of it.  and now they're back to politics and tourism running the justice system and that does not work.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 24, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »

Anyone?

Joran did not have 7 million people view a video that promotes his book before it came out or was he touted as a "Hero" that solved a case and put a Mother at peace. He will sell a good share of that book in Holland.IMO..He announced that he was writing a book almost immediately after the show aired and is trying to capitalize on his popularity as quick as possible. It has only been 5 months and the book is already released 

He has already made 335,000 Euros and a new car. I would imagine he is expecting at least this much for just himself in book sales. What is Jorans take in all of this? It sounds like this Daury needs some cash also

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: June 24, 2008, 09:57:19 PM »

Anyone?

The last I heard about Anita's book was when Joran released his. She said to Bon Dia,that she was waiting until his book sales slowed down and did not want to interfear with his Market. It has been over a year already 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: June 24, 2008, 10:04:37 PM »

[/quote]I say the more books the better -- bring 'em on!!! The more they write -- the more we catch their lies and contradictions. Let's get them ALL on record.
[/quote]

amen to that.  they can never remember the lies they've told before and they're all covering their own butts with what they're writing now.  let renfro, paulus and anita add to the garbage dump gielen and jvds have all ready put out and then we'll see them all choke to death trying to alibi the differences. i can hardly wait.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 24, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »

Anyone?

The last I heard about Anita's book was when Joran released his. She said to Bon Dia,that she was waiting until his book sales slowed down and did not want to interfear with his Market. It has been over a year already 

roflmao, jvds' book sales started slowing down as soon as all his family and lawyers paid for their copies.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.