April 23, 2024, 09:48:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223544 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #880 on: June 26, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."
Male
20 years old

Aruba

Last Login: 6/25/2008
Mood:  crazy

http://www.myspace.com/atlkg
=======================

D€€P@K K@LP0€
"Enough of the BS already....... "

Male
24 years old
Dubai, Middle East
United ArabEmirates

Last Login: 6/25/2008

Mood:  angry

Funny thing, last week I sent KG a friend request and he declined.  Do ya think he went thru my friends and found my friend "Help Find Natalee"?    I guess that would be a turn off for him huh?

Hey Dirt-pack,

You look fruitier than EVER!!!! Please, by all means son, give Punky Brewster

her shirt back!

It is not you, bro bro.

We need to hook you up with a neon pink guayabera with black lettering on

the back that reads:

PLEASE, KICK MY AZZ... I'M A TERMINAL BONE-HEAD.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 26, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »

Morning Carpe..Have you seen any Luxurious Aruba Travel youtubes lately?   

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 26, 2008, 09:01:49 AM »

So that they are all in one post.  Here is Glenda (Julia Renfro's) post at BNH:

Here are BTgirl's posts with Jossy's opinion of Glenda saying Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty. 

Someone really needs to forward the above to Robin.  Glenda (Renfro) is a lying witch IMO.

LoRain please  be a good girl and take this back to BNH and tell Glenda to stop this disinformation that  Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty.It's total BS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: June 26, 2008, 09:05:21 AM »

You have a link? I'd love to watch some.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 26, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »

You have a link? I'd love to watch some.

Sure..Heres one by AHATAROBSMITH..Called Luxury Aruba Vacation..This guy works tirlelessly promoting that tourism..He has other hit video's called I left her at the beach..My week in Aruba..Even a Fun Aruba Honeymoon Video.. 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uUmdhmwx_Wo
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:19:25 AM by Observer » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 26, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »

HA HA... oh yeah, I know that guy. He uploads everything twice,

because he has a little issue with his vision.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:45 AM »

Carpe - LOLOL 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 26, 2008, 09:56:14 AM »

AHATAROBSMITH is  Da Man   
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:59:31 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 26, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »

These posts over at RU this morning are too damn funny!  Good call GBMW 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 26, 2008, 10:18:48 AM »

These posts over at RU this morning are too damn funny!  Good call GBMW 

I saw those too this morning Klaas...good one GB!!!!

You have been holding your own at RU!!! Great job GB...enough of the bs already!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 26, 2008, 10:44:46 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/3217/30/

TURISTANAN EUROPEO A CUMINZA SINTI NAN MES DISCRIMINA CU SERVICIO DI INDUSTRIA TURISTICO       
Thursday, 26 June 2008 
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Tin indicacion cu un situacion cu por afecta nos isla a cuminza surgi pa loke ta e trato cu e turistanan europeo ta haya compara cu esun brinda na e mericanonan.

Esnan na altura cu ta trahando actualmente den e mundo di turismo na Aruba ta kedando sorprendi pa motibo cu nan mes por a scucha for di e boca di e propio turistanan europeo cu nan lo no regresa Aruba pa motibo cu nan ta sintiendo discrimina y mal sirbi.

DIARIO a haya sa cu tin un situacion caminda cu esnan cu ta trata den turismo, sin generaliza, ta prefera di duna un mihor trato na e turista mericano pasobra esaki ta dunador di ‘tip’, mientras cu e europeonan no tin e custumber aki.

No por generaliza tampoco cu ta tur turista europeo cu no ta duna ‘tip’ ora cu nan a wordo sirbi, pero segun loke nos a haya sa ta cu tin hopi europeo cu a cuminza ripara y a laga sa cu nan lo no bishita Aruba mas pasobra e trato cu nan a haya na nos isla no tabata esun cu nan a spera.

E trato ofreci na un turista no por depende di si nan a laga ‘tip’ of no. Un turista ta laga ‘tip’ ora cu nan ta sinti cu nan a wordo bon sirbi. Laga ‘tip’ ta un asunto opcional y no obligatorio. Maske cu nan a wordo bon sirbi, ta un deber di brinda e mihor servicio posible na e cliente, den e caso aki e turista, pa nan bay nan pais bek y sigui recomenda pa bishita nos isla.

Importante ta cu nan a bin Aruba pa trece mas divisa y esey ta loke ta sostene nos economia. Segun e europeonan, e mericanonan si a haya un trato amable y mas caluroso. Nan a haya a haya un trato mas seco y frieu aki na Aruba.

Aunke nan mes ta considera nan mes como personanan frieu, nan no a spera cu na un isla manera Aruba cu ta conoci pa e nan por a haya un trato den cierto sentido discriminatorio, ora di compara esaki cu e servicio brinda na e turistanan mericano. Ohala, cu AHATA y ATA por tene esaki den consideracion y haci un sondeo frecuente pa detecta si e sentimento aki ta sigui prevalece entre esnan cu ta duna sosten na nos industria turistico.

Through translator:

turistanan european owing to cuminza feel they self discrimina cu servicio of industry turistico

thursday, 26 june 2008 oranjestad (aan):

have indicacion cu one situation cu can afecta we island owing to cuminza surgi for thing is the trato cu the turistanan european is achieve compara cu esun brinda at the mericanonan. esnan at height cu is trahando actualmente in the world of turism at aruba is kedando sorprendi for motibo cu they self can owing to listen for of the mouth of the own turistanan european cu they will not return aruba for motibo cu they're sintiendo discrimina y bad serve. daily paper owing to achieve know cu have one situation caminda cu esnan cu is deal in turism, without generaliza, is prefera of give one mihor trato at the tourist mericano because this is dunador of ‘tip’, while cu the europeonan not have the custumber here. not can generaliza niether cu is all tourist european cu do not give ‘tip’ hour cu they owing to wordo serve, but according thing we owing to achieve know is cu have much european cu owing to cuminza ripara y owing to let know cu they will not visit aruba more because the trato cu they owing to achieve at we island not was esun cu they owing to wait for. the trato ofreci at one tourist not can depende of if they owing to let ‘tip’ or not. one tourist is let ‘tip’ hour cu they're feel cu they owing to wordo good serve. let ‘tip’ is one asunto opcional y not compulsory. although cu they owing to wordo good serve, is one duty of brinda the mihor servicio posible at the cliente, in the caso here the tourist, for they bay they country bek y follow recomenda for visit we island. important is cu they owing to come aruba for trece more divisa y esey is thing is sostene we economia. according the europeonan, the mericanonan if owing to achieve one trato amable y more caluroso. they owing to achieve owing to achieve one trato more seco y frieu here at aruba. although they self is considera they self because; personanan frieu, they not owing to wait for cu at one island as aruba cu is conoci for her they can owing to achieve one trato in cierto sense discriminatorio, hour of compara this cu the servicio brinda at the turistanan mericano. ohala, cu ahata y behold can as this in consideracion y haci one sondeo frecuente for detecta if the feel here is follow prevalece among esnan cu is give sosten at we industry turistico. come across

Sounds like the European tourists are complaining about the service they are getting, that the Americans are treated with better service.  The Europeans are threatening not to choose Aruba as a destination if their treatment isn't better?  
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 26, 2008, 10:50:43 AM »

Hi folks,

Has this news reached SM already ( http://tinyurl.com/6ggjkf )

Header says: Joran was 'sun-of-a-wh*re'

But the article says Joran sold himself to tourist when he was 17.

I'll try to translate it asap
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 26, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »

Hi folks,

Sun or Son?  LOL  Are they referring to Anita 

Thanks EURobert 
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 26, 2008, 10:55:51 AM »

Hi folks,

Here's the translation: Google and me.

The Aruban police have reliable information that Joran has rented himself to tourists when he was only seventeen years old. According to Patrick van der Eem head of investigation Adolph Richardson told him that. "He btw will not be glad that I tell this," said Van der Eem.

Catamite

"Why it is relevant that he was a catamite?" Van der Eem asks himselves aloud in the interview with Revu. "Some people have done things for him that you can now think of as: why would they do that?"

The public prosecutor in Aruba refrain from comment.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: June 26, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

Hi folks,

Sun or Son?  LOL  Are they referring to Anita 

Thanks EURobert 

This is the 21st century, could mean Paulus.   
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:21 AM »

Son

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »

Hi folks,

The Aruban police have reliable information that Joran has rented himself to tourists when he was only seventeen years old. According to Patrick van der Eem head of investigation Adolph Richardson told him that. "He btw will not be glad that I tell this," said Van der Eem.

Catamite

"Why it is relevant that he was a catamite?" Van der Eem asks himselves aloud in the interview with Revu. "Some people have done things for him that you can now think of as: why would they do that?"

Thanks EURobert - yes we had read reports of the Male Prostitute when he was 17 yesterday.  Makes sense actually.  We know Guido is gay and according to reports had a more than platonic relationship with Joran.  I'd guess from that and this report that Joran may be bisexual.  He also found a way to make money to support his vices, the ones he had even when he was 17. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: June 26, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »

Rob
I saw you last night, before a storm wiped out my electricity.  I still need map help.  I have an address I need located in Miami on your map.  TIA
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: June 26, 2008, 11:03:57 AM »

Hi folks,

Catamite

Thanks EURobert - yes we had read reports of the Male Prostitute when he was 17 yesterday.  Makes sense actually.  We know Guido is gay and according to reports had a more than platonic relationship with Joran.  I'd guess from that and this report that Joran may be bisexual.  He also found a way to make money to support his vices, the ones he had even when he was 17. 

Maybe that's how he's supporting himself / making a living in Bangkok as well. You know... Bangkok is notorious for that... (?)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: June 26, 2008, 11:06:09 AM »

Not a whole lot to report on the news of Aruba today / yesterday.

Air conditioning unit fell off roof of house and collapsed the side of the house and a Mercedes Benz.

Drug bust - looks like it was Bonaire to Aruba then to Holland.

a lot of flooding due to heavy rain.

another fake passport - this time a Spanish one.

tourists involved in a traffic accident. Taken to hospital in ambulance.

that's about all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.