March 28, 2024, 11:28:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 221993 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: June 26, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »

Rob
I saw you last night, before a storm wiped out my electricity.  I still need map help.  I have an address I need located in Miami on your map.  TIA

of course I'll help. Is this a private matter or public?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 26, 2008, 11:07:38 AM »

Hi folks,

Has this news reached SM already ( http://tinyurl.com/6ggjkf )

Header says: Joran was 'sun-of-a-wh*re'

But the article says Joran sold himself to tourist when he was 17.

I'll try to translate it asap

Here's the translation: Google and me.

The Aruban police have reliable information that Joran has rented himself to tourists when he was only seventeen years old. According to Patrick van der Eem head of investigation Adolph Richardson told him that. "He btw will not be glad that I tell this," said Van der Eem.

Catamite

"Why it is relevant that he was a catamite?" Van der Eem asks himselves aloud in the interview with Revu. "Some people have done things for him that you can now think of as: why would they do that?"

The public prosecutor in Aruba refrain from comment.

Thanks EURobert - yes we had read reports of the Male Prostitute when he was 17 yesterday.  Makes sense actually.  We know Guido is gay and according to reports had a more than platonic relationship with Joran.  I'd guess from that and this report that Joran may be bisexual.  He also found a way to make money to support his vices, the ones he had even when he was 17. 
Well, it DOES explain why they were known as the "pimps"!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: June 26, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »

Rob
I saw you last night, before a storm wiped out my electricity.  I still need map help.  I have an address I need located in Miami on your map.  TIA

of course I'll help. Is this a private matter or public?

Public.   Would you put this into your map of Miami that we have seen before (Grande's map)? I would like to see the location in relation to the other addresses you have on that map. Thanks.

247 E Rivo Alto Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: June 26, 2008, 11:21:38 AM »

Speaking of Joran...I wonder what mother of Sporter thinks about him now?  I am willing to bet she didn't know he sold his services in that manner.  Some days I actually feel sad for Anita....notice I said some days...didn't mean today.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 26, 2008, 11:23:27 AM »

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post...no idea if it's double info now....then I'm sorry...busy at work but translated this quickly...some might like to read it.

Here are some from Patrick about the helper / friend (coming from the interview in Nieuwe Revu):

Q: In the Range Rover Joran mentions a name: Daury Ravens. This guy is supposed to have dumped the body of Natalee. Does Daury Ravens exist?

P: No. The one I suspect lives in Rotterdam.

Q: Who is this person?

P: I have mentioned two names with the ALE. And they were VERY impressed by it.

Q: Hoe can it that this guy from Rotterdam hasn't been arrested yet?

P: Because they're not talking. The only thing the police need is DNA. That's what they want. They need the body, man. The body. Then they can connect it with that guy.

Q: Joran told more. The guy who made Natalee dissapear worked on a touristboat with a banana behind it.

P: He wanted those banana's in his butt, that guy...that's something else!...Oh, I'm not allowed to say that.

Q: Who told you that?

P: Adolph Richardson told me that. He won't be happy about this, but I'm being honest. I like Richardson but this is taking too long.

Q: Joran as a male prostitute. Is that relevant for this case?

P: I think so. Some people did things for Joran, one could think: why would they do that?

Q: What are your expectations? Will the case be solved?

P: I know they have one big thing left. We're waiting on that. I can't say more at the moment.

Q: Does the ALE know there is one big thing?

P: Yes. A very big thing. And then he says "Troef Boer"...(it's the highest card when you play klaverjassen; a cardgame).

Q: As in the highest card with klaverjassen?

P: Klaverjassen, yes. And I hope that card will be played out. And it will. Before the end of the year I think.

Q: Did you leave something out of the book on purpose?

P: It's not good if everyone would know. Why would we jeopordize the case? We want a 100% confirmation that this f***er has something to do with this. And what really happened to Natalee. You want to know as well right?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: June 26, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #906 on: June 26, 2008, 11:38:26 AM »

So that they are all in one post.  Here is Glenda (Julia Renfro's) post at BNH:

Here are BTgirl's posts with Jossy's opinion of Glenda saying Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty. 

Someone really needs to forward the above to Robin.  Glenda (Renfro) is a lying witch IMO.

LoRain please  be a good girl and take this back to BNH and tell Glenda to stop this disinformation that  Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty.It's total BS

i like you more and more blonde !!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: June 26, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 26, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Q: In the Range Rover Joran mentions a name: Daury Ravens. This guy is supposed to have dumped the body of Natalee. Does Daury Ravens exist?

I don't recall Joran mentioning a last name in the tapes. I just remember the name "Daury". Was this something that was cut out of the tapes or did I just miss it?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 26, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

So that they are all in one post.  Here is Glenda (Julia Renfro's) post at BNH:

Here are BTgirl's posts with Jossy's opinion of Glenda saying Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty. 

Someone really needs to forward the above to Robin.  Glenda (Renfro) is a lying witch IMO.

LoRain please  be a good girl and take this back to BNH and tell Glenda to stop this disinformation that  Jossy no long believes Joran is guilty.It's total BS

Why is it that folks just automatically say "LoRain please be a good girl and blah blah..."....I'm no one's messenger unless I choose to be....sorry to be snotty....how bout y'all please be good posters and "undirty" my name....I get it from both sides...from Reality and you....y'all do your own running until I'm allowed to be considered "trusted and respected again"....thank you....
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #910 on: June 26, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »

Rob is that the same place were Max rent the scooter ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: June 26, 2008, 11:45:13 AM »

I contend that the real reason Mark Purcell (that limped dike muggahf00ker), Julia broken knees Renfro, Angela muffinhowzer Messuggahna, Reality I'd like to give him a taste of reality and the whole lot of these troll are in this to protect that prostitution thing and don't give a Chuckles rat's behind about Joran or the Sloots.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: June 26, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »

Rob
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

That is worth a kiss.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: June 26, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »

Rob is that the same place were Max rent the scooter ?

Hi Johan, don't know - let me ask.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 26, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »

What other gay friends did Joran have that moved to Rotterdam and was never questioned in this case? This just doesn't sound right to me as the person being "daury". Ya never know,Maybe Daury and PVDS borrowed this guys boat

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 26, 2008, 11:49:37 AM »

Rob
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

That is worth a kiss.

you're very welcome. My pleasure.

+++

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 26, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »

handing lilpuma
the barf bag!!!

I ::MonkeyShocked::GETCHA PUMA ITS ALL SO SICKENING MAKES ME WANNA BARF EVERYTIME I HEAR JORAN OR PAUULUS OR ANITAS NAME NOT TO FORGET THE KALPOOPS.....
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 26, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »

On a positive note, and there is always something positive to find in the grimmest of tragedies if we allow the positive to be a part of our lives, Beth's Mom got to visit with 2 of the most precious grandbabies you could ever hope to have, and one of the grandest daughter-in -laws one could hope to have Memorial Day weekend, of all weekends. Nothing, nobody, no baby, could ever take the place of Natalee to the Reynolds family, but as Ann's grandbaby and a member of the Reynolds Family these girls occupy the same level of importance and love that Natalee and the other five grandchildren occupy. Beth and the entire family simply went nuts over them falling instantly and hopelessly in love with all of them, mother included.

Paul had previously been blessed with two twins whom the Lord sent him via adoption, children he searched out and chose to make his own. But Paul was 54 when he "fathered" the first girl, and 55 when he had the second, and he had tried and tried "father" babies in the past. You will never convince me that Natalee in her all knowing ways did not have a hand in this suprising turn of events, knowing that the gift of these two girls would be considered a blessing by all of her family, and while knowing that they would not ease the pain of the loss they all felt by her going home to God, her Father, or replace her in the Reynolds heart in any shape , degree, manner, or fashion, the joy and love that would accompany these new members into the Reynolds lives, including their totally unexpected visit on Memorial Day Weekend, would create immense joy and love, forcing their heart to make room for joy as well as sorrow for the Reynolds Family.

Natalee, the Reynolds still miss and love you every second and every minute of the day, every day of the year, from now until eternity, but they also appreciate the helping hand you surely have extended them with this unexpected Gift From God in their time of sorrow, the addition of two beautiful babies and a daughter-in-law and true friend. God works in mysterious ways, He makes us lay down in beautiful pastures when we don't want, and is always by our side guiding us. It is us whom forgets to visit with Him.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #918 on: June 26, 2008, 11:57:49 AM »

What other gay friends did Joran have that moved to Rotterdam and was never questioned in this case? This just doesn't sound right to me as the person being "daury". Ya never know,Maybe Daury and PVDS borrowed this guys boat

I have information that Paul also work ( as a lawyer)  for some Gay organizations
I try to find it

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 26, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »

Hello PI,Nice to see you Smile Congratulations to Paul,Carla and the entire Family!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.