March 28, 2024, 01:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Brother:All-Stars (Guilty Pleasure Thread)  (Read 7787 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« on: August 30, 2006, 11:10:09 PM »

What you think of the show thus far?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »

Well, I guess I'll start...

I think if Janelle (competitive drive) and Will (master manipulator) had a child, the thing would run that freakin' world!!  Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 11:14:32 PM »

Crazy!  All the players knew how Will operated prior to this summer yet they didn't vote him off when they had the chance.  I bet a team of scriptwriters could not dream up a better plot and all the crazy comedy.
All the good stuff is on Youtube.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Crazy!  All the players knew how Will operated prior to this summer yet they didn't vote him off when they had the chance.  I bet a team of scriptwriters could not dream up a better plot and all the crazy comedy.
All the good stuff is on Youtube.

I agree!!  He could make a nun feel like she's a whore...Wink  He's that good!!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 11:18:41 PM »

I am going to post some of the funniest scenes.  There is one where Janelle and Will are in bed with Will playing with her feet.  Janelle says can you take your knee out of my back and Will says "That's not a knee"
LOL

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 11:22:17 PM »

BB7 Videos - Updated often
http://tinyurl.com/jtn7t

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 11:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
BB7 Videos - Updated often
http://tinyurl.com/jtn7t

Got to check those out Leslie.  Thanks!!  Wink
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 12:24:07 AM »

Glad somebody finally started a thread for BB.  XXX we talked about this a couple of weeks ago.  Can't wait for tomorrow's show with double eviction.  This will be the first that Will won't have time to manipulate.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 12:36:38 AM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Glad somebody finally started a thread for BB.  XXX we talked about this a couple of weeks ago.  Can't wait for tomorrow's show with double eviction.  This will be the first that Will won't have time to manipulate.

I know, huh?  Wil be very interesting to say the least!  Just as logn as Janelle is safe...I'm all good!! Wink
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 12:58:59 AM »

XXX, do you think Will's girlfriend Erin will still be with him after this?  Have you watched all the Youtube videos?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 01:12:07 AM »

XXX, do you think Will's girlfriend Erin will still be with him after this?  Have you watched all the Youtube videos?

I watched some here and there (mainly the ones posted on Morty's).  Pretty entertaining stuff!!  Wink

As for Will's GF...with HIS charm, I'm sure he'll have her back in no time!!  Will's THE MAN!!!
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »

Last night on the feeds he said "I love Erin Brody, this stuff with Janelle is just for the game."

Looks like hurricane John is going to hit Cabo where the sequester house is, guess they will have to be moved.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 11:40:10 AM »

I have to give Chill Town credit - aside from the initial panic about getting rid of season six, Boogie and Will should have been the biggest targets.  James is the only one who "got" that - everyone else just talked about it.  So many good players and not one of them ever followed through on going after Chill Town.  I only wish that Janelle and Erika could get their "stuff" together to get rid of Will and Mike and go to the final two together, especially since Boogie has totally outted himself about his relationship with Erika.   Rolling Eyes

Oh boy, now everyone's going to know I've watched this.   Embarassed

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 12:20:51 PM »

I wish that too LilPuma, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  Erika is gone tomorrow night probably.  She sure seemed pitiful last night.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 06:40:12 PM »

I wish that too LilPuma, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  Erika is gone tomorrow night probably.  She sure seemed pitiful last night.

Erika isn't one of my favorites on the show, but after reading a reality website, there's a lot of women trashing the guy for his "showmance" while letting her believe it's for real.  Janelle and Will both know the score.  Anyone know if those who are sequestered see tapes of what's been aired?  I think Howie had a tape when he got there.  If they do, then everyone at the jury house knows what's happening and probably won't want to vote for Chill Town - which is a moot point if Mike and Will have their way and end up in the final 2.   Sad   If Erika, Danielle and Janelle had gotten together and gone after Mike or Will, instead of voting out Danielle, their plans would have been foiled.   Trust.  They didn't trust each other, didn't like each other.  Phoooey!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 06:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I watched some here and there (mainly the ones posted on Morty's).  Pretty entertaining stuff!!  Wink

As for Will's GF...with HIS charm, I'm sure he'll have her back in no time!!  Will's THE MAN!!!

I usually don't like the big manipulators on these shows, but it's hard not to like Will in spite of himself.   Confused

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 08:04:45 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Erika isn't one of my favorites on the show, but after reading a reality website, there's a lot of women trashing the guy for his "showmance" while letting her believe it's for real.  Janelle and Will both know the score.  Anyone know if those who are sequestered see tapes of what's been aired?  I think Howie had a tape when he got there.  If they do, then everyone at the jury house knows what's happening and probably won't want to vote for Chill Town - which is a moot point if Mike and Will have their way and end up in the final 2.   Sad   If Erika, Danielle and Janelle had gotten together and gone after Mike or Will, instead of voting out Danielle, their plans would have been foiled.   Trust.  They didn't trust each other, didn't like each other.  Phoooey!

They only get tapes of competitions now, before sequester house existed they got to watch everything and that did influence them.  That's how Dani lost her season.  I have watched every year. Embarassed
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »

Janelle did it!  She won POV and booted Will! I was thinking while she contemplated her vote that if she keeps Will and doesn't win HOH, Will will take Mike Boogie (or vice versa) to the final 2.  She may not trust Erika, but there's at least a chance that Erika will take Janelle.  Since Mike Boogie dropped out of the HOH competition, it's really a question of who Erika or Janelle (winner of HOH comp) think they can beat with the jury.  Smart move, Janelle!   Smile

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 01:47:45 PM »

Janelle just has to win the next part of HOH.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.