April 26, 2024, 05:34:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241682 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »

...and when you KICK SOMEONE

you muss up your shoes, whether they be size 10.5 or 14's...

Size really doesn't matta, do it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2008, 09:15:49 PM »

Totally O/T - construction update in Musing 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg393829#msg393829
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »

The kid just has a severe case of die-uh-poopski of the mouth, don't he???

He tells one lie, and a dozen more fall out.

OVERBOARD -Patrick Van der eem

Joran also says that the friend wasn’t there when it A-L-L happened (i.e. Natalee collapsed)

>and also that ALL EVENTS went so terribly fast.

Natalee collapsing is ONE EVENT.

What was the other event??? Dilbert running to a payphone?

Oh, that'll fry your brain... THAT'S A REAL EVENT.

Give us a break, Joran. Not even your own mother

Henrietta Hippo buys your shinola anymore!

So Natalee collapsed.  She collapsed and had a seizure?  If she was in the car or the beach she would be sitting.  She collapsed at the Sloots after Joran hit her with a bat.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »

So Natalee collapsed.  She collapsed and had a seizure?  If she was in the car or the beach she would be sitting.  She collapsed at the Sloots after Joran hit her with a bat.
Yeh well Natalee was probably freaking out and emberassed the hell out of Joran after she punched him in the face and scratched Gaydo with everything she had. Even more damning was Joran was protecting his own father. If you recall back in November,Mos was trying to explain the Manslaughter charges of having a weapon and using it but not the intent on killing. Bingo
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:25:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »

Yeh well Natalee was probably freaking out and emberassed the hell out of Joran after she punched him in the face and scratched Huido with everything she had. If you recall back in November Mos was trying to explain the Manslaughter charges of having a weapon and using it but not the intent on killing. Bingo

Mos is an A Hole.  If you have a weapon and you use it to me it means intentional.

What was he going to say I only wanted to hit her once in the head I didn't want to kill her.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2008, 09:27:56 PM »

Mos is an A Hole.  If you have a weapon and you use it to me it means intentional.

What was he going to say I only wanted to hit her once in the head I didn't want to kill her.

I don't remember exactly but he gave a specific example similar to this.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »

I still think there is something to the shoe. May not have been jorans, maybe it was "draury's", but I believe someone lost a shoe that night that held evidence.

Maybe they have DNA sample(s) from a shoe.  DNA does not match Natalee.

They have no match for the DNA.

Perhaps that is why they wanted DNA samples from J2K.  Perhaps that is why there was such a clamor to throw out the DNA samples from Joran.

So, is it possible after all this time, Joran might be a match for some DNA?

I never understood exactly why they wanted DNA at that point in time. 

don't get me started on the "dna samples" again...lol

Still bugs me that Dr. Phil discovery list says "blood sample comparisons"...which means they actually COMPARED MORE THAN ONE!!! sample of blood!!! Just whose were they???!!!

I promise...no more rants tonight!!!! lol   

Just can't figure out the shoes in my mind yet...but they won't go away!!!    lol

So does anyone have anything archived about what Beth said about the shoes? Wasn't that the sole reason for the draining of pond??!! They spent all that time and money if joran was wearing the shoes? Hope ALE was THAT dumb!!!

Here is the transcript from TiVo between Greta and Beth about the blood in the shoe.

Greta: One of the other things brought up in the article is that JVDS shoes have never been found. First of all do you kow anything about the shoes? Any particular significance to why they're looking for the shoes?

Beth: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of JVDS tennis shoes there was blood in his tennis shoe. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

Greta: Are you suggesting that they did find 1 of the pair of shoes and that they seized that?

Beth: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liaison that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

Greta: I suppose, of course if there is blood you would be out of your mind not to test the blood to see if it's JVDS blood or not. Do you know if they any testing was done on that shoe?

Beth: No, we don't know we never heard the results of any DNA, if we did hear it was 2 1/2 months later but we never heard anything definitive about the shoe.

Greta: I take it if you heard it was his blood then you would have recalled you got the final results. And let me see if I got this straight you can't recall getting any results on the blood in that shoe if indeed it was blood in the shoe?

Beth: No, it was only mentioned 1 time throughout my journal. Only once.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33190&page=2

Thanks Buckeye!!!

So if Beth's notes were correct, they had at least one of joran's shoes with what appeared to be blood on it. Could have been the "blood comparisons" in Dr. Phil's discovery list.

Scratch that...one shoe from joran's room...we don't know who it actually belonged to.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2008, 09:28:12 PM »

So if I go to Aruba and hit Joran in the head with a bat and say it wasn't intentional I shouldn't be in trouble.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »

Dec 15, 2005.....Beth Twitty:

...But as far as the letter goes, I just think that is something that really just—they could have addressed that personally.  I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found, the blood on the vehicle that was found and keep our focus on those types of criminal evidence and looking forward to a prosecuting attorney coming in, whoever this is from Curacao.  And I hope whoever this is will be received by the authorities there on the island well and also by the attorney general‘s office. ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Buckeye...you are on the ball tonight!!!!

Didn't they even have press releases talking about the lost shoe also? Do you have those too in your archives Sweetie? Anything about the shoe in the pond search?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »

So if I go to Aruba and hit Joran in the head with a bat and say it wasn't intentional I shouldn't be in trouble.

WRONG--if you go to Aruba and do that you are in deep s_it.  You are a tourist.  Tourists are always in the wrong.  The victim is this case is the agreved person. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »

WRONG--if you go to Aruba and do that you are in deep s_it.  You are a tourist.  Tourists are always in the wrong.  The victim is this case is the agreved person. 

I was being my usual sarcastic self.

In the words of Robots "I hate them all".
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »

Judge Approves Transfer for Suspect in Natalee Holloway Disappearance Case
Thursday, November 22, 2007

THE HAGUE, Netherlands —  A Dutch judge on Thursday approved the transfer to Aruba of a student suspected in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean resort island, a prosecutor said.

Joran van der Sloot, 20, was arrested Wednesday in the central city of Arnhem on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in Holloway's death.

Two other suspects, Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested in Aruba.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312568,00.html
======================================
My opinion is Mos,The Aruban Govt,AHATA ,ATA and dozens of lawyers debated all aspects of ending this case and what was best for there precious Tourism and there beloved officials. They were set on ending this case and one of the reasons for this arrest was so Joran would cooperate. They decided that justice for Natalee was not the best option for ending this case and the cocaine overdose story had no viable endings. They then gave the green light on the false ending played out by Joran and Patrick. The confession on tape was probably put together in just a few days and they started immediately after his release. MO
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:48:57 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2008, 09:51:39 PM »

I just made a thread for Patrick's book report from BFN:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

Thank you Klaas

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »

ldstlou - no we don't have it backwards according to the police report PV from that interrogation.

Here is the statement about the shoes:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=385.0

I had been looking for that report off and on for a while.

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

I'm still in shock Carpe. I can't believe they'd sell their island out for a gay male whore!

Rudy must be going ballsistic. He's the main opponent against gay rights on the island, LOL!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2008, 10:09:12 PM »

I'm still in shock Carpe. I can't believe they'd sell their island out for a gay male whore!

Rudy must be going ballsistic. He's the main opponent against gay rights on the island, LOL!
Rudy doth protest too much!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2008, 10:09:23 PM »

Thanks Buckeye!!!

So if Beth's notes were correct, they had at least one of joran's shoes with what appeared to be blood on it. Could have been the "blood comparisons" in Dr. Phil's discovery list.

Scratch that...one shoe from joran's room...we don't know who it actually belonged to.

But. Dompig changed it to a "pair" of shoes during his search at the dunes. So that means the first shoe disappeared.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2008, 10:11:17 PM »

Rudy doth protest too much!

Rudy's probably drowning his miseries in a bottle of vodka right now. Think of the monery they have lost over this twit!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »

THEY ARE IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF DENIAL. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSE'S FAULT.

Blame Beth, blame the media, blame somebody in Alaska, anybody but anybody on Aruba.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »

I'm thinkin' more and more that if we find out who Joran plies his trade for -- we find out who is running the cover up! Now let me see, who runs a whore house? Who derives the income from said whore houses via advertising? Who may be "clients" of Joran? Ya think some judges might be inclined that way??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.