April 26, 2024, 11:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241675 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »

...and when you KICK SOMEONE

you muss up your shoes, whether they be size 10.5 or 14's...

Size really doesn't matta, do it?

It really doesn't matter because if there was, at one time, a shoe with crucial evidence on it you can rest assure that Van der Straten or Jacobs got rid of it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

o/t real quick

You guys know me..I tend to get real emotional about subjects that touch my heart so took awhile to be able to put into words my experience at the Race For The Cure...but finally have a post in Monk Musings on it.

Totally AWESOME and inspiring!!! Absolutely incredible experience!!!

Thanks for all your support and donations!!!

Hope I made you proud Peaches, you made me so proud of you!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »

I'm thinkin' more and more that if we find out who Joran plies his trade for -- we find out who is running the cover up! Now let me see, who runs a whore house? Who derives the income from said whore houses via advertising? Who may be "clients" of Joran? Ya think some judges might be inclined that way??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Who inserted herself in the case the first day Natalee went missing.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »

I'm thinkin' more and more that if we find out who Joran plies his trade for -- we find out who is running the cover up! Now let me see, who runs a whore house? Who derives the income from said whore houses via advertising? Who may be "clients" of Joran? Ya think some judges might be inclined that way??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Who is a traitor to her country.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2008, 10:28:01 PM »

Shango says JR and her boss JC.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

Who's face looks like a horse.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »

Who has ugly red hair.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »

Judge Approves Transfer for Suspect in Natalee Holloway Disappearance Case
Thursday, November 22, 2007

THE HAGUE, Netherlands —  A Dutch judge on Thursday approved the transfer to Aruba of a student suspected in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean resort island, a prosecutor said.

Joran van der Sloot, 20, was arrested Wednesday in the central city of Arnhem on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in Holloway's death.

Two other suspects, Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested in Aruba.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312568,00.html
======================================
My opinion is Mos,The Aruban Govt,AHATA ,ATA and dozens of lawyers debated all aspects of ending this case and what was best for there precious Tourism and there beloved officials. They were set on ending this case and one of the reasons for this arrest was so Joran would cooperate. They decided that justice for Natalee was not the best option for ending this case and the cocaine overdose story had no viable endings. They then gave the green light on the false ending played out by Joran and Patrick. The confession on tape was probably put together in just a few days and they started immediately after his release. MO

******* ... I agree.  However ... I am not ready to give Peter Devries a pass.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2008, 10:30:43 PM »

San you are just a hoot tonight!!! 2nd post of yours that had me roflmao!!!

And yes I saw it hidden in the middle of the quotes!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »

Who has ugly red hair.

Who has a fat bald headed friend from CA.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »

San you are just a hoot tonight!!! 2nd post of yours that had me roflmao!!!

And yes I saw it hidden in the middle of the quotes!!!

oops...not hidden..I just missed one!!! I am referring to the "horse's face" 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »

....and in honor of PI (who was here today):

with a whore house owner with the face of a goat's ass.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »

*******:
My opinion is Mos,The Aruban Govt,AHATA ,ATA and dozens of lawyers debated all aspects of ending this case and what was best for there precious Tourism and there beloved officials. They were set on ending this case and one of the reasons for this arrest was so Joran would cooperate.

In fact, if we drop to the archived news footage, I believe that 7 foot

man-gina... a one Mr. Hans Mos actually said something along the lines to Greta,

WE ARE GOING TO BRING THIS CASE TO AN END > ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, by the

last day of 2007.

Problem is Hans... with the power of the free speech of the United States media

machine, and the Internet... YOU PEOPLE CONTROL NOTHING. You do not turn the

dials, you do not throw the switches.

If the world has decided you people are in the wrong in the Natalee Holloway case,

you people are finished. Spent. Done. Over. Stick a fork in it. Kaput. Burnt Toast.

Anita Van der sloot's paintings. OVER OVER OVER OVER... WILL ROBINSON ....

ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE SLOW ARUBANS...

YOU CONTROL N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Don't believe me??? Look out your window. You attract NOBODY anymore,

and you people KNOW IT, and it is driving your locals slap chit CRAZY!!!!

Just read the papers each day, they're all going boo-cooey cuckoo in their

coconuts.

Justice for Natalee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2008, 10:40:51 PM »

Who has ugly red hair.

And talks with a fake accent......................must be a side effect from talking out of both sides of your mouth.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2008, 10:41:34 PM »

Who has ugly red hair.

San, I don't think they're listening to us.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2008, 10:45:09 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

JR and JC

Love,

SS, San, and CBBB
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

JR and JC

Love,

SS, San, and CBBB

crazybabyborg
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

JR and JC

Love,

SS, San, and CBBB

And Good riddance from all of us, too!   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

JR and JC

Love,

SS, San, and CBBB

And Good riddance from all of us, too!   

Sorry about the extra B.   My fingers are getting a little frustrated.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »

CBB - good to see you! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.