April 19, 2024, 02:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241364 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2008, 12:32:20 PM »

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?
Negative..Also,as you know the Persistence scanned the pond because of a credible tip before they left Aruba,it was chained off and drained but the OM denied it was ever searched.

Natalee Holloway / Shango/Simian and other Codetalkers / Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?  #3  on: May 05, 2008, 10:38:58 PM 
No, I have not.

But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area. Also Saterday night goining in sunday early morninng, sources said that they saw a lot new face in the are of Lekker.
Reply Quote 

Natalee Holloway / Shango/Simian and other Codetalkers / Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  on: May 05, 2008, 09:49:42 PM 
Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

Texasmom

Private Eye

Both Jossy Mansur and Art Wood implied on the Dana Pretzer show  that the draining of the pond was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway.  However Caps (above posts) and Kyle indicated otherwise.

IIRC ... the ALE claimed the draining of the pond was related the dissappearance of an Aruba (forget his name).

Does anybody know if any photos ever surfaced in the media/ internet of the activity encompassing the draining of the pond ... even from a distance?

Janet

+++++++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - Guests Include Clint Van Zandt, Art Wood and Jossy Mansur Discussing The Natalee Holloway Investigation 3 Years Later.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/06/04/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-clint-van-zandt-art-wood-discussing-the-natalee-holloway-investigation-3-years-later/

++++++++++++++

Quote from: MumInOhio on May 16, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
OE ... do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE?

Oceanexploration:
ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381968#msg381968

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2008, 12:39:38 PM »

I have video of the feb. search...

The pond still had some water in it, 'cuz they were using

equipment out of a small boat.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

I have video of the feb. search...

The pond still had some water in it, 'cuz they were using

equipment out of a small boat.

Thanks carpe

I have access to a photo that was taken of a crew member in a small boat scanning the Monserat Pond prior to the Persistence leaving Aruba.

I was referring to the recent draining of the Monserat Pond ... the pond that Caps and Kyle is referring to.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »

Janet,
I have not seen any pictures of the May activities at the pond.  Only pictures of the pond full of water.....and completely empty of water.  I believe the video that Carpe is referring to is when the Persistence crew scanned the pond right before leaving the island.  I have not seen any evidence that Texas Equusearch had been contacted regarding Carlos Tromp's disappearance before the February scanning of the pond.  I don't know what the scans of the pond showed....and have wondered if any findings may have been determined to have been from more recent activity than Natalee's disappearance in 2005.  I believe that someone "with authority" evaluated that pond during the days/nights that Caps and Oceanexploration referred to, and why this is being denied is beyond me. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »

Janet
I do not know how trustworthy you may consider me...but I promise you that pond was connected to the Natalee Holloway case.  I can't explain how and why and what the outcome has been.  You and everyone else here will just have to take my word for it. Have I ever said anything related to this case and used the words trust me that has been proven to be a lie?  Who or if anyone one actually drained that pond and found anything there I do not have that on any authority to say so, but the interest in that pond is the direct result of a connection in this case.  Unfortunately, it appears that nothing else is going to happen at this point. Maybe there was nothing there to be found.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »

Janet,
I have not seen any pictures of the May activities at the pond.  Only pictures of the pond full of water.....and completely empty of water.  I believe the video that Carpe is referring to is when the Persistence crew scanned the pond right before leaving the island.  I have not seen any evidence that Texas Equusearch had been contacted regarding Carlos Tromp's disappearance before the February scanning of the pond.  I don't know what the scans of the pond showed....and have wondered if any findings may have been determined to have been from more recent activity than Natalee's disappearance in 2005.  I believe that someone "with authority" evaluated that pond during the days/nights that Caps and Oceanexploration referred to, and why this is being denied is beyond me. 

My opinion on the latest pond search:
1) The ALE LIES
2) Art Wood and Jossy are simply "out of the loop" on this one.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

I remember back about a week ago...

Senor Rob stumbled across tons of pics from Caps. (pic blog)

I wonder if that would contain some of the pics u may be looking for?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »

ALE = ARUBAN LIE ENFORCEMENT

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

I remember back about a week ago...

Senor Rob stumbled across tons of pics from Caps. (pic blog)

I wonder if that would contain some of the pics u may be looking for?
No, I don't think so.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »

Excuse my English but:

Ain't that the truth!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »

Excuse my English but:

Ain't that the truth!   

They are DESPICABLE, every last one of them. I trust the Cub Scouts to do

a better job.

The Cub Scouts tell the truth.

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »

Thanks for the input all.

Well ... 10 year old grandson has been waiting patiently (?) for his "turn" on this computer to play some game.

Anyways ... I have lots to do.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2008, 01:32:29 PM »

This is just my opinion...I believe Caps and OE 100%, they have no reason to lie or mislead anyone.  Both have dedicated much time and effort to find answers in this case.  I believe "something" of interest was located from the scan...I have no idea what....but there's been too much activity at that pond for the results to have been otherwise.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »

LALA'S...Nanner basket Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »

LALA'S...Nanner basket Wink

Destiny

Thanks. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »

O/T but it is slow today...
Has anyone ever noticed that if there is a fly that keeps buzzing around in the house annoying the heck out of you suddenly disappears when you grab the fly swatter? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2008, 02:10:33 PM »

Knock knock Destiny

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »

Has anyone ever noticed that if there is a fly that keeps buzzing around in the house annoying the heck out of you suddenly disappears when you grab the fly swatter? 

YES   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

YES   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »

Sayyyyy mamaaaa, dat fly b. UG-UH-LY.    (SPLAT!)

She's so ugly, it requires an extra syllable!

> BON DIA dead person

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.