March 28, 2024, 06:54:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 240302 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2008, 05:22:45 PM »

Renee Gielen :

I have tried for an independent inquiry, focused on Alabama and a country in Central America. That investigation will cost money and it gives me not yet succeeded to get this financed. I asked the private sector in Aruba for money .
I asked also the public broadcaster in the Netherlands for money but they don't respond 

I regret this because I am a very clue to the track was and still am.

I would like to solve, for Natalee, Aruba and all others involved.

Volunteer Gielen :

I hope the spot where Renee is standing is the front of the line to be spayed.
I'm thinking it might be better if they just "put her down."

Ya knowwww, I have some old magazines that Rene heifer might be interested

in. Hobbies and stuff she could do to fill her time...

HOW TO MAKE PSANKY EGGS

MODEL AIRPLANE BUILDING

LATCH HOOKING

BINGO, IT'S NOT JUST A GAME...

PIMP MY CELLPHONE CASE

I would be willing to ship any of them to her, to get her interested

in ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THING else, but the Natalee Holloway case!!!!

That ol' bizzer is just a pest, man. She doesn't know when she's been licked.

GAME OVER, RENE!

U go home now, okay?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »

This is just my opinion...I believe Caps and OE 100%, they have no reason to lie or mislead anyoneBoth have dedicated much time and effort to find answers in this case.  I believe "something" of interest was located from the scan...I have no idea what....but there's been too much activity at that pond for the results to have been otherwise.

I do not believe for one minute that Jossy Mansur and Art Wood have an agenda to deceive. 
Out of a deep loyality and appreciation for Jossy and Art's three year history upholding the family in their quest for justice and closure in the disappearance of their beloved Natalee ... I will wait  for the truth to be revealed in God's timing.  Anything less I believe would be a betrayal to all these men have done and sacrificed.

Janet

Janet,
I don't know what I said that set you off, but nothing in reference to Jossy or Art Wood was even in the train of thought that inspired my comments.  My opinion was stated in reference to the OM's denial that the pond had been searched.  The statements that Caps and OE have made to us, and other evidence in my opinion indicates otherwise. 

You have as much right to express your opinion on the matter as I do, however; I don't appreciate your quoting me and then insinuating that my statement was something that it wasn't....

FYI...I am not one that doubts Jossy's assistance and dedication to this case, nor Art Wood's; and have never accused them of "having an agenda to deceive".

Please have a cup of coffee...or three....thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »

I hope the spot where Renee is standing is the front of the line to be spayed.

She probably had that done a long time ago or God has done it for her. God is good.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »

HOW TO MAKE PSANKY EGGS

MODEL AIRPLANE BUILDING

LATCH HOOKING

PIMP MY CELLPHONE CASE

GAME OVER, RENE!

U go home now, okay?

I think she's hanging around to see if she can get the balls, Carpe. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

HOW TO MAKE PSANKY EGGS

MODEL AIRPLANE BUILDING

LATCH HOOKING

PIMP MY CELLPHONE CASE

GAME OVER, RENE!

U go home now, okay?

Carpe and Dayhiker! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »

HOW TO MAKE PSANKY EGGS

MODEL AIRPLANE BUILDING

LATCH HOOKING

PIMP MY CELLPHONE CASE

GAME OVER, RENE!

U go home now, okay?

I bet I know who the "donee" is!!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2008, 05:41:11 PM »

Renee Gielen :

I have tried for an independent inquiry, focused on Alabama and a country in Central America. That investigation will cost money and it gives me not yet succeeded to get this financed. I asked the private sector in Aruba for money .
I asked also the public broadcaster in the Netherlands for money but they don't respond 

I regret this because I am a very clue to the track was and still am.

I would like to solve, for Natalee, Aruba and all others involved.

Volunteer Gielen :

WHAT RENEE MEANT TO SAY:

Renee Gielen :

I have tried for an independent inquiry TO FREE MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS, focused on Alabama and a country in Central America AWAY FROM ARUBA WHERE MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS LIVE. That investigation will cost money and it gives me not yet succeeded to get this financed HOWEVER I AM TALKING WITH THE MAFIA TO SEE IF THEY CAN SPRING FOR MORE MONEY FOR MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS. I asked the private sector in Aruba for money BUT THEY THOUGHT I WAS NUTS .

I asked also the public broadcaster in the Netherlands for money but they don't respond BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WAS NUTS, TOO.

I regret this because I am a very clueLESS to the RIDICULOUS track was and still am.

I would like to solve, for Natalee, Aruba and all others involvedM BUT ESPECIALLY FOR MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS.

I missed this earlier!  Very good interpretation IMO!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »

HOW TO MAKE PSANKY EGGS

MODEL AIRPLANE BUILDING

LATCH HOOKING

PIMP MY CELLPHONE CASE

GAME OVER, RENE!

U go home now, okay?

Well, our girl Rene will be hanging around for 'em for quite awhile...

I just got off the phone with Hans Mos this afternoon, he told me

that he could neither confirm or deny the fact that he has them!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »

HOW TO MAKE PSANKY EGGS

MODEL AIRPLANE BUILDING

LATCH HOOKING

PIMP MY CELLPHONE CASE

GAME OVER, RENE!

U go home now, okay?

Well, our girl Rene will be hanging around for 'em for quite awhile...

I just got off the phone with Hans Mos this afternoon, he told me

that he could neither confirm or deny the fact that he has them!

Aruba = "Land of the Eunich"

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2008, 05:59:22 PM »

It's all in the name, Wreck.

ARUBA in Arawak, I think it means small opening or slit, doesn't it?

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »

so another 1

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: June 27, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »

so another 1

I still hope we can get a pic from Thailand that shows both eyes looking forward. If there is one normal eye and one squinty, there will be no doubt in my mind that it's Joran.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: June 27, 2008, 06:09:52 PM »

wreck - you might like this.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/02/eunuch-lsland.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »

so another 1

I don't know how you are measuring 2 different pictures without exact scale, but the 2 ears LOOK the exact same to me feature wise. Ears are pretty unique -- these look identical to me.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 27, 2008, 06:14:10 PM »

This is just my opinion...I believe Caps and OE 100%, they have no reason to lie or mislead anyoneBoth have dedicated much time and effort to find answers in this case.  I believe "something" of interest was located from the scan...I have no idea what....but there's been too much activity at that pond for the results to have been otherwise.

I do not believe for one minute that Jossy Mansur and Art Wood have an agenda to deceive.

Out of a deep loyality and appreciation for Jossy and Art's three year history upholding the family in their quest for justice and closure in the disappearance of their beloved Natalee ... I will wait  for the truth to be revealed in God's timing.  Anything less I believe would be a betrayal to all these men have done and sacrificed.

Janet
I wouldn't accuse Jossy or Art of anything at all -- I just think they may be out of the loop on this one. There is no central clearing house -- no one can possibly be aware of all goings on.

I believe that Jossy and Art's response to Dana would have impled that they did not know if the draining had anything to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

That would have been my response if Dana had asked me.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 27, 2008, 06:16:12 PM »

I currently know 571 people in my extended network who

would love to punch that stupid look off his face!

------------------
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: June 27, 2008, 06:19:12 PM »

uhhh ..... the pic shows Joran's right ear. It is so grainy, I don't think you can measure accurately.

yep the other ear  ha ha 

How about a comparison of the 'nooks & crannies'?  IIRC, those are different for everyone.  It's not just size that matters...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 27, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

I remember back about a week ago...

Senor Rob stumbled across tons of pics from Caps. (pic blog)

I wonder if that would contain some of the pics u may be looking for?

Only some of it remains.  The Simian information and the key to the Merian code that we had all worked on is gone.  The pictures of the pond before it was drained are still there, as are pictures of the Lekker restaurant.  The pictures of the drained pond and the drainage pipes are also gone.

What do you mean gone

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Janet
I wouldn't accuse Jossy or Art of anything at all -- I just think they may be out of the loop on this one. There is no central clearing house -- no one can possibly be aware of all goings on.

I believe that Jossy and Art's response to Dana would have impled that they did not know if the draining had anything to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

That would have been my response if Dana had asked me.

IMO

Janet
I'm not going to argue with you. These are my opinions. I think you try to read too much into people's answers to questions. Again, I don't think Art or Jossy are trying to deceive anyone. I think it is human nature for someone that is held up as an "expert" to hedge a little bit when they are surprised about a question. I really don't think Art or Jossy were aware of the pond search. They probably SHOULD have said "I don't know." Maybe it is an ego thing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: June 27, 2008, 06:28:59 PM »

Janet

Over the past few days, I have read several emails from Jossy to someone who is a friend of his. I can't share those emails here because they were intended as personal communications, and it wouldn't be appropriate to make them public. However, having read them, I have every faith that Jossy is on the side of Natalee and her family.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.