March 28, 2024, 04:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 240299 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2008, 04:09:23 PM »

Carpe,
I love your new sig line....whatever it takes!

Reminded me of this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp21hLbDSV0

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »

According to lawyer Eline Lotter Homan Geoffrey was arrested on the basis of physical description that witnesses had done.

The OM had to know that the initials of the man arrested Saturday not EB , as a spokesperson previously reported, but AB The 20-year-old man after six hours of questioning on free feet. He was the ninth suspect in the Holloway case has been arrested.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article296466.ece

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »

Thanks for the Answer to My question about the TV Program....I sure didn't want to miss anything if it was something new....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »

It's a dark picture,but it appears to be Joran sent to this magazine.(The IMG is called 29042006_joran)

April 2006 VK Mag http://www.vkmag.com/magazine/archives/P7750/

Through our link-tips option we received this picture and then we see that if you answer probably what you have are not included for chickies. Know someone whether this girl is still alive?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 04:16:28 PM by Observer » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »

Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/1

...MORE

LINE UP - KIM GUILFOYLE / PETER DE VRIES REPLAY

NATALEE HOLLOWAY ARUBA ANTONIO CARLO'S
ILLEGAL MEETING WITH KARIN JAANSEN
FOX NEWS GUIFOLYE AND PETER DEVRIES

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vjgJTSM9WWI

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »

Thanks for the Answer to My question about the TV Program....I sure didn't want to miss anything if it was something new....
That was the show on CourtTV that had the psychic "with the chills" -- they presented a sketch drawing of a suspect at the end. They claimed she was killed on the beach.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »

Thanks *******, don't think I'd seen that before!  Are we sure it's a woman?  Well you know...we do need to question that these days..

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2008, 04:22:42 PM »

Carpe,

Thanks,  texasmom!

Great song, thanks for turning me on to it!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 28, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »

Thanks *******, don't think I'd seen that before!  Are we sure it's a woman?  Well you know...we do need to question that these days..
I am not even sure thats Joran  I dont have the software on this computer to take a better look or lighten the pic. Appears to be a man at a bar with 2 women.MO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: June 28, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »

Carpe,

Thanks,  texasmom!

Great song, thanks for turning me on to it!
You're welcome Carpe!  I think it was actually used on "Any Given Sunday"...my oldest son's HS football team used it as an anthem one year. It's by a Christian Rock group that my son really liked POD (Payable on Death).

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2008, 04:30:41 PM »

That was the show on CourtTV that had the psychic "with the chills" -- they presented a sketch drawing of a suspect at the end. They claimed she was killed on the beach.

Even the old NH footage is good!

I'll record it, and TUBE it.

As long as it keeps Natalee and Aruba intertwined... ROLL WITH IT!

Lock, load, aim, shoot. Lock, load, aim, shoot... REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

We'll shoot it up every orifice Aruba leaves hangin' out there!!!!!

------------------
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2008, 04:33:31 PM »

Interview With Cromvoirt Acquaintance April 18 2006

Though currently studying abroad, I was able to establish contact and do a brief phone interview with a young American girl acquainted with current detainee in the Natalee Holloway investigation, Geoffrey van Cromvoirt.

She is still somewhat shaken by news of his arrest, particularly as it was June 9th, 2005, the night Joran Van der Sloot and the two Kalpoe brothers were arrested, when she met GVC at Carlos and Charlies. She was able to provide the day of the week, Thursday, which matches with the night of the three boys arrests. After speaking with her, I've no reason to doubt her veracity.

GVC was alone at Carlos and Charlies that night keeping mostly to himself. She could only remember him saying hello to one other person passing by that night in the club. After some initial eye contact, it was she who approached GVC. He immediately appeared to open up.

One item of possible interest, he told her that he worked during the day taking tourists out on a Catamaran. While I have no way of ascertaining it was the same catamaran, I do recall photos taken by the Mountain Brook students showing that they did take such a trip.

GVC struck her as something of a self promoter, constantly talking about himself, his many connections and his family's supposed wealth. She also recalled seeing images of some famous individuals he had stored in his cell phone, noting that GVC did not appear with those people in said pictures. Still, he insisted they were friends.

On another night, she may have been less receptive to the seemingly brash young man, but she found him attractive, she was on vacation and the two eventually danced. She indicated that there were no drugs involved, though both were drinking. At some point, GVC offered her a ride to her hotel and a male friend of the young woman went along.

GVC did apparently brag about being involved with security, trying to exert some pressure on a hotel guard to acknowledge who he was. The guard apparently failed to acknowledge him in any significant manner. She believes he was driving a jeep at the time, possibly blue and that he also mentioned a recent or pending purchase of a truck, color unknown.

Back at her hotel, it was decided that he would leave behind his ID and possibly some other wallet contents with her friends as security before the two went back out alone together. They spent approximately a half an hour or so together, primarily on the beach. The only potentially unusual thing she noticed during their time on the beach was that he might have been a bit nervous, looking about - at one point claiming he saw a security guard coming. She could not see a guard.

After some time on the beach his cell phone started ringing but he did not answer it. She believes it rang several times in succession, possibly as many as seven times. When she inquired about the calls, he stated that it was his Mother and that he had to get home. He kept reiterating, he had to go. She was puzzled at this as she believed him to be 19 years old at the time.

After a night of being extremely talkative, mostly about himself, she did eventually ask him in a casual way about the Natalee Holloway case. She feels very strongly that it was at that point his demeanor significantly changed. He almost completely stopped talking while the two were walking, swiftly now, back to her hotel.

She asked a few different questions ... if he knew of the case, of those involved, what was it that he thought. But he did not answer any of those questions, or change the topic. He mostly just stopped talking at all. They returned to her hotel, a friend brought down his things and that was the last she saw of him until his recent arrest. She felt he all but took off running, likely related to the phone calls, as he left.

Later after leaving the island, the interaction did leave her with a strange feeling, mostly because of his sudden silence when the topic of Natalee Holloway came up. Unsure if it meant anything, or not, eventually she did call the FBI. She gave them what information she could as regards the encounter, much of which I have now relayed here.

It remains unclear what, if any connection GVC has to the Holloway case. But at least one individual who spent some time with the boy soon after the disappearance was troubled enough about his demeanor simply talking about the case to make a call to the FBI.

I have agreed to keep her identity secret.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/04/interview_with_.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »

I am not even sure thats Joran  I dont have the software on this computer to take a better look or lighten the pic. Appears to be a man at a bar with 2 women.MO
Thanks O!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »

It doesn't look like Joran to me.  His head is too small 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 28, 2008, 04:45:47 PM »

VCB VIDEO CAMERA BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN & CONSULTANCY 

Business address PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  VCB VIDEO CAMERA BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN & CONSULTANCY 
Date of commencement  14 AUGUST 2001 

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 18 OCTOBER 2004 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

SIMOONS, ROBERTO FREDERICK IDAGARD

Residing in  PAGAAISTRAAT 10, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 5 JULY 1978 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  14 AUGUST 2001 
Authority  FULL 

VAN CROMVOIRT, WILHELMUS BERNARDUS HENRIQUEZ PETRUS PAULUS
Residing in  PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, 'S-HERTOGENCOSCH on 29 JUNE 1959 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  2 DECEMBER 2002 
Authority  FULL 

VCB (VIDEO, CAMARA & BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN) - HORECA SERVICES 

Business address PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  VCB (VIDEO, CAMARA & BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN) - HORECA SERVICES 
Date of commencement  1 DECEMBER 2002 

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 18 APRIL 2006   

Thanks Klaas! I think it's remarkeable they cancelled/sold the business just 1-2 days after GVC was arrested. The other article says they were expecting two more arrests from this company,it's just mind boggling that it took them a whole year to do this even though he was just tagged and released.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 04:50:58 PM by Observer » Logged

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: June 28, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »

I know some cousins of his sons, used to be in my class.... His oldest son works for the government, obviously got it cause of his dad, the 2 younger ones study, 1 in US, in in aruba.

Source: xxxxx

Hmm... so 2 in Aruba, 1 in the US... I could've sworn that JR told me 1 was in Holland because he was on the same plane as JR... let me try and find that...

Edited at 11:35 a.m.: Ohhh, read my first post in this thread. JR was on a plane to Holland at the end of August with the oldest Oduber son, who works for the government. This Oduber son was obviously on a short trip (business or pleasure?). So what was he doing going to Holland at the end of August? Anything significant happen with the case at the end of August?

Blonde - do you have any information about a possible connection between JR and the Oduber kid?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »

San!    
Maybe if we can zoom in and sharpen the "ear" we could tell... 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »

She looks a little chubbier and older than what

Joran normally targets for rape.

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »

I have what I hope doesn't sound like a really stupid question.

I'm sitting here watching a TV show with a neurologist talking about how brain injury in childhood can cause criminal behavior in adults. He discusses head injuries from falling, sports, etc.

Have we ever heard (and I'm really serious about this) of Joran having had any kind of head injury when he was younger?

I Stand With The Girl
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2008, 04:51:12 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.