March 28, 2024, 05:34:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 240316 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »

San!    
Maybe if we can zoom in and sharpen the "ear" we could tell... 

This is as close as I can get it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »

I have what I hope doesn't sound like a really stupid question.

I'm sitting here watching a TV show with a neurologist talking about how brain injury in childhood can cause criminal behavior in adults. He discusses head injuries from falling, sports, etc.

Have we ever heard (and I'm really serious about this) of Joran having had any kind of head injury when he was younger?
I seem to remember something about Anita falling while ice skating or something like that while she was pregnant with him.  That's the only thing that comes to mind.  I've read about this kind of thing before too...so I totally understand your question BTgirl!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »

This guy also appears to be wearing

a wedding ring or a pinky rannnnng on

his left hand.

Does Joran do that these days?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »

I'm sitting here watching a TV show with a neurologist talking about how brain injury in childhood can cause criminal behavior in adults. He discusses head injuries from falling, sports, etc.

Have we ever heard (and I'm really serious about this) of Joran having had any kind of head injury when he was younger?

Joran did state in his book that Anita fell while she was pregnant.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »

I seem to remember something about Anita falling while ice skating or something like that while she was pregnant with him.  That's the only thing that comes to mind.  I've read about this kind of thing before too...so I totally understand your question BTgirl!

According to the principles of gravity...

she should have fallen right on her azz...

not her boobins!!!!

Just think, if she had fallen the other way... he'd be at Yale!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2008, 04:59:38 PM »

I believe it was just how he was raised as they let him do anything and he got away with everything. It's possible he was just born that way and the way Anita and PVDS raised him helped create a monster.

I see similar traits in my Nephew also the first born,who does what he wants when he wants and thinks he is invincible. One crazy kid who never knows when to stop and mean as hell to animals and people and he has a small conscious. Like Anita and Paul his parents are absolutely responsible for his actions as he got away with everything as a kid and was never punished.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2008, 05:04:36 PM »

Thanks everyone. I didn't remember hearing about Anita falling while she was pregnant.

The TV show was very interesting. They talked about how early brain injury combined with other factors could cause a person to develop criminal behavior. Maybe Joran's upbringing was added to any injury he might have had and that shows up now in his out of control actions.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »

Boobins Carpe!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

Boobins Carpe!!!!

Hi Always 1!!!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »

his left hand.

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2008, 05:11:58 PM »

Hi Carpe, what are you doing in on such a pretty day??

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »

Thank you for clearing that up.  "Anus" must be a contemporary word associated with the island.   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »

Carpe, Im out by the pool with my laptop, iced tea, and 'kini on.....Join me.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 28, 2008, 05:18:32 PM »

I know some cousins of his sons, used to be in my class.... His oldest son works for the government, obviously got it cause of his dad, the 2 younger ones study, 1 in US, in in aruba.

Source: xxxxx

Hmm... so 2 in Aruba, 1 in the US... I could've sworn that JR told me 1 was in Holland because he was on the same plane as JR... let me try and find that...

Edited at 11:35 a.m.: Ohhh, read my first post in this thread. JR was on a plane to Holland at the end of August with the oldest Oduber son, who works for the government. This Oduber son was obviously on a short trip (business or pleasure?). So what was he doing going to Holland at the end of August? Anything significant happen with the case at the end of August?

Blonde - do you have any information about a possible connection between JR and the Oduber kid?

OHHH Crap I was supposed XXX out his name.

My friend was emailing him and they became friends he was just giving her some info I don't know anything else, I do have his picture I don't want to post it. He seems like a nice guy just trying to help out.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »

A few pictures of GVC here with modeling pics with Michael Dompig for diesel.

--------------------------
We provide a great service and a difference of security guards, CCTV systems and alarm systems all to your liking. We work closely with the local police and have years of experience in the security branch.

We provide Security guards, Personal security, Alarm systems, Video observation systems, Fire extinguishers, Control room services and Internal investigation services

Security asks for continuity, VCB can offer you that like no other can

Schotlandstraat 49
Oranjestad, Aruba
Dutch Caribbean
phone:002975881221

http://geoffreyvc.hyves.nl/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:29:13 PM by Observer » Logged

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »

email ******* !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »

Carpe, Im out by the pool with my laptop, iced tea, and 'kini on.....Join me.

I'm there, you said the magic word!!!!!

>laptop

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »

his left hand.

ha ha left hand ????

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2008, 05:32:00 PM »

email ******* !

I didn't get a email..Can you resend?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

June 18, 2005 21:41
Dutchman in Aruba longer in Jail

According to persistent rumours, the lawyer(Carlo) had contact with any of the other suspects. That is prohibited.
<snipped>

Johan ... it was not a rumor.

Antonio Carlo was removed from the case as Joran's legal representation on June 17, 2005.  He had visited the Security Guards who had been detained as suspects in the Natalee Holloway case ... an infraction of Aruban law.

However ... ten days later Carlo was still Joran's attorney and ... was still representing Joran in February, 2006 ... one month following Paulus van der Sloot joining the law firm "Anthony Carlo and Richie Kock."  Richie Kock was the attorney assigned to represent Joran when Carlo was apparently removed from the case.

Americans have been told from the getgo ... they do not grasp Aruban law.  This Canadian cannot grasp it either.

Janet

++++++++++++++

JUNE 17, 2005

Three Aruba Suspects Going to Prison
Saturday, June 18, 2005

Also Friday, the court barred van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, from visiting the teen, effectively removing him from the case, said Attorney General spokeswoman Mariaine Croes.

As a result, the van der Sloots retained two more attorneys for the defense of their son, Richie Kock and Arjan Debie.

The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

JUNE 26, 2005

Two Aruba suspects ordered released
Judge freed after hearing; DJ also being let go
Sunday, June 26, 2005; Posted: 9:06 p.m. EDT (01:06 GMT)

Antonio Carlo, defense attorney for Joran Van Der Sloot, said Sunday his client was in good spirits, but was "shocked and disturbed" by his father's arrest.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/26/aruba.missing/index.html

FEBRUARY 17, 2005

Holloways sue Dutch teen over disappearance
17 February 2006

Joran is represented by lawyer Antonio Carlo, who is also Paulus van der Sloot's boss on Aruba. Carlo indicated he was not happy about Joran's trip to America for the ABC interview. "I'm on Aruba, you can draw your own conclusions," he said. Paulus van der Sloot joined Carlo's legal firm as a lawyer in January this year.

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/holloways-sue-dutch-teen-over-disappearance-27729.html

+++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.