April 20, 2024, 02:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241392 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »

I saw Sasha's birthday party on flicker too.  They must have moved the pics there.  Didn't know that was a pic site.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 28, 2008, 06:22:19 PM »

I wonder what that stain is from on his right leg.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 28, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »

johan555

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/1

Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.]

Carlo & van der Sloot

Our Attorneys

Antonio A.D.A. Carlo, born in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (1957), graduated from the Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1990).

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979)

Vito A.V. Carlo, born in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles (1979), graduated from the University of Aruba (LL.M., 2007)

http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #523 on: June 28, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »

Gosh,

That stupid look on his face...

It just makes a brudder want to pick up a hobelknuppel

( whatever that Dutch word was that meant a bat )

...and knock him slap-silly right in the man bag with it!!!!!!!!

you mean, sort of like taking a Louisville slugger to both headlights?   

Egg>Zackly Lil Puma!

very small headlights.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 28, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Amigoe English
562 Flights FOL’s produce 3041 kilos of coke

WILLEMSTAD – During the period of October 2006 and September 2007, 562 flights were carried out from the Forward Operating Locations (FOL’s) on Curaçao and Aruba. The flights have led to the interception of 3041 kilos of cocaine (worth 608,2 million dollars) and 148 kilos of heroine (worth 13 million dollars). FOL’s total on station hours amount to 2217.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 28, 2008, 06:38:54 PM »

In Memory of Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway, a beautiful and gifted young woman who was taken from us much too soon, will never be forgotten. She died in an act of violence that shocked the world. This is my tribute to her.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYnrBS0Z0fI

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: June 28, 2008, 06:39:35 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 28, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »

johan555

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/1

Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.]

I have always wondered about Peter Devries source in regards to Carlo's revealing all to Karin Janssen ... THE PROSECUTOR in the Natalee Holloway case.

Does not make sense.  However ... nothing in the the Aruban investigation into the disappearance of an American citizen makes sense.

Janet

++++++++

Peter Devries
MARTHA MACCALLUM
FOX NEWS
November 28, 2006

MACCALLUM: …could this be used against Joran Van Der Sloot at this point? From Aruba, on the phone is Peter De Vries, who is a Dutch crime reporter, who broke this story. Peter, good to have you with us today.

DEVRIES: Hello, Martha, but I am not at Aruba…I am in Holland.

MACCALLUM: Alright, well good to have you from Holland!  Thank you ver much for being with us. Let me ask you this question, and I have gone through some of what you said about this already. But explain to our viewers exactly what you understand Joran’s lawyer told to Karin Janssen, the prosecutor.

DEVRIES: Yeah, what I found out is that the lawyer of Joran, Mr. Carlo, made an appointment with head prosecutor, Karin Janssen. And he said he wanted to talk with her, and then she said, no, I cannot do that…that is highly unusual. We can’t talk during an investigation. But then he said, yeah, well, I have to talk to you…please. And, well, ok, then she admitted; and she said ok, you can come to my office.

And then the two had a talk, and Mr. Carlo said, yeah, I have to clear my conscience. I can tell you that, my client Joran has played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

And I want you to know that, and, of course, it is up to you to deliver the full proof for that. But I can tell you that…that…he is playing a major role in this.

MACCALLUM: Right. And your reporting says that happened in June, just a month after she disappeared…is that correct?

DEVRIES: Yeah, it was shortly after the arrest of Joran.

MACCALLUM: Alright, tell me what you think he meant by: “played a major part?” Was there any elaboration on that, because I know you confronted him about this meeting.

DEVRIES: Yeah, what I know, is that at least, Karin Janssen, the head prosecutor…understood this as, that he has guilt on the disappearance of Natalee .… that he has something to do with it.

So there is no misunderstanding about that, because when they didn’t manage to solve this case, Karin Janssen, also, wrote Mr. Carlo a letter…a couple of months later. And she said, can we please have a new talk about this? Can you please give some more details?

But then Mr. Carlo got scared, because he thought…that is what he understood…that it was a secret meeting…that she could talk. But when the head prosecutor was writing it…I mean a letter…it was no longer a secret.

MACCALLUM: Right…right…that made him nervous to think that about putting this down on paper. Peter De Vries, thank you so much for talking with us today.

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 28, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »

Yup,The beaches are overflowing with tourists. Record numbers for Tourism in Aruba

Helicopter Tour- Tamarijn to Eagle Beach'
Added:  June 28, 2008

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B4ejYQKE4hU
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 06:50:15 PM by Observer » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 28, 2008, 06:56:20 PM »

In Memory of Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway, a beautiful and gifted young woman who was taken from us much too soon, will never be forgotten. She died in an act of violence that shocked the world. This is my tribute to her.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYnrBS0Z0fI

Beautiful! I just added it to my YT faves.

------------------
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: June 28, 2008, 06:58:01 PM »

Aruba that's what you get when LIE to US
Give us Natalee,Somebody knows something. 
BOYCOTT ARUBA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B4ejYQKE4hU

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 28, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »

Lala's Ck Mailbox!

Does Anyone know if there is a TV Program tonight about Natalee's Case....My Papa says that He heard an ad for it but does not remember what it said or what channel but it is suppose to be tonight...TIA
Hello Hotping Smile I havent heard anything..Is it possible it is a rerun on cable?
Hey Ob.....That was My first thought was that it was a rerun but Ya never know with those colleges kids working the case.....Could be CNN...

i just read that earlier.  it's the court tv station at l0pm eastern.  trouble in paradise or what the name is.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 28, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »

Lala's Ck Mailbox!

Does Anyone know if there is a TV Program tonight about Natalee's Case....My Papa says that He heard an ad for it but does not remember what it said or what channel but it is suppose to be tonight...TIA
Hello Hotping Smile I havent heard anything..Is it possible it is a rerun on cable?
Hey Ob.....That was My first thought was that it was a rerun but Ya never know with those colleges kids working the case.....Could be CNN...

bumper buggy!

FOUND IT.

------------------
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 28, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »

I have what I hope doesn't sound like a really stupid question.

I'm sitting here watching a TV show with a neurologist talking about how brain injury in childhood can cause criminal behavior in adults. He discusses head injuries from falling, sports, etc.

Have we ever heard (and I'm really serious about this) of Joran having had any kind of head injury when he was younger?

Joran was simply born to parents who have no morals, no scruples, no backbone, no time for him, no parenting skills, and who simply don't and didn't care to train him. They are babbling, self centered, fools consisiting of an immature bastard and a slutty bitch, and pardon my French. Now they might possibly haver been hit over the head a few times, only not enough or hard enough for my tastes!!!!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 28, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »

I'm sitting here watching a TV show with a neurologist talking about how brain injury in childhood can cause criminal behavior in adults. He discusses head injuries from falling, sports, etc.

Have we ever heard (and I'm really serious about this) of Joran having had any kind of head injury when he was younger?

Joran was simply born to parents who have no morals, no scruples, no backbone, no time for him, no parenting skills, and who simply don't and didn't care to train him. They are babbling, self centered, fools consisiting of an immature bastard and a slutty bitch, and pardon my French. Now they might possibly haver been hit over the head a few times, only not enough or hard enough for my tastes!!!!!!

Now, now...stop being so subtle and tell us how you really feel. 

I Stand With The Girl
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 28, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »

That was a little blunt so to speak, I forgot to count to 100,000 as my anger management counselor, my wife, has instructed me, when I think of them before I speak:) I always thought it was a trick because she knows I can't count that high:(
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 28, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »

That was a little blunt so to speak, I forgot to count to 100,000 as my anger management counselor, my wife, has instructed me, when I think of them before I speak:) I always thought it was a trick because she knows I can't count that high:(

At least I only mentioned their most positive traits:)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: June 28, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »

Van der Sloot's attorney, Joe Tacopina, told CNN that the video did not show a "confession" and said that van der Sloot is innocent.

The college student is willing to answer "any questions" investigators ask, Tacopina said.

Earlier this week, he told ABC that much of what was on the video is "easily disprovable based on corroborative evidence. ... The fact of the matter is he still is not responsible. The evidence -- not Joran, the evidence -- says he's not responsible for Natalee's death."
http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t811.htm

Did anyone ever ask him why he feels he's not responsible?  Did he offer an explanation?

Did he tell the truth?

Who is Joran that he may determine he is not responsible for Natalee's death? 

Perhaps he had a vision from God?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 28, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »

Seems you have gotten a bit angrier than when you posted this a few pages earlier PI. Can't say I blame you either way you say it hard or soft.....the kids a looser. 
++++++++++++

And what I want Anita to clearly understand, in black and white, plain English, is that it is her and her husband whom are responsible for what is happening to Joran. All boys make mistakes, some bigger and more than others, and they depend on the wisdom of their parents to guide them. Sometimes parents are unable to influence and direct their children. We all are lacking as God's children.

However, this is not the case with Anita and Paulus. They are able to guide and influence Joran's actions. Anita and Paulus have admittedly guided Joran into this maze of responses to the consequences of his actions. He has admitted following their instructions.

He was and is not a throw away child. God certainly has not throiwn him away. What is sad is that it is his parents who are doing this to him. Their guidance, not lack of guidance, into doing the wrong thing at every corner of this incident is causing Joran to twist and turn in torment and will probably result in him harming even more innocent people. Their leadership and parenting is robbing Joran of his soul.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 28, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »

Seems you have gotten a bit angrier than when you posted this a few pages earlier PI. Can't say I blame you either way you say it hard or soft.....the kids a looser. 
++++++++++++

And what I want Anita to clearly understand, in black and white, plain English, is that it is her and her husband whom are responsible for what is happening to Joran. All boys make mistakes, some bigger and more than others, and they depend on the wisdom of their parents to guide them. Sometimes parents are unable to influence and direct their children. We all are lacking as God's children.

However, this is not the case with Anita and Paulus. They are able to guide and influence Joran's actions. Anita and Paulus have admittedly guided Joran into this maze of responses to the consequences of his actions. He has admitted following their instructions.

He was and is not a throw away child. God certainly has not throiwn him away. What is sad is that it is his parents who are doing this to him. Their guidance, not lack of guidance, into doing the wrong thing at every corner of this incident is causing Joran to twist and turn in torment and will probably result in him harming even more innocent people. Their leadership and parenting is robbing Joran of his soul.

Not really, I lay the blame for Joran's behavior and actions squarely at the feet of his parents in both posts. One is more of a description of their actions or lack of actions, and the other represents the anger and frustration I feel as a result of the description of their actions and my personal opinion of them.

Well yea, sometimes I get a little angry, sometimes I try to understand, most times I just wish for a face to face meeting with both parents and their child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.