April 24, 2024, 08:18:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241527 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #660 on: June 29, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »

Hey Monks...has Klaas been on this morning/today....I found something I would like to do a comparison on...photo wise....I know I'm probably waaayyyyyy off base....but is there a Mod...that I can send the info to ...to post for me....unless Klaas is checking into it now....

BTW, I don't know how to post photos to forum...so, maybe San...if she thinks it's worth it could do it for me?

TIA...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #661 on: June 29, 2008, 01:26:23 PM »

Instead of cleaning up their image......which I thought might be the agenda when Cn'C's was replaced with Senior Frogs. It appears Aruba has found an equally seedy replacement ie dancers with bouncers to keep the crowds in line? Any word about the rape tied connected with Senior Frogs that we heard about last week sometime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJMNjaQH6FI

Isn't it amazing how that gang rape case just "disappeared" BB? They hopped on it fast, probably offering a cool million to the American victim to not press charges and keep her trap shut.

I was told...in onw of my calls to the Oranjestad ALR about the Senor Frogs reported assault, he was reading it off the computer...while looking for info on the OTHER rape report of Eagle Beach...IIRC...he mentions a June 9th date of the Senor Frogs assault of an American tourist...I'll check my notes...and make another call tonight.

Destiny

Yes Destiny that was the one I remember reading about here......after one of your calls to ALE. Funny nothing about senior frogs rape....but then again isn't it easier for ALE to NOT be bothered by a young naive teen (as is often the case) not pressing charges  particularly if she was under the influence of something? They are less likely to get charges filed by this target group IMO.  Senior Frog I am watching you!!!

BB,

I hope that young thing, wasn't a hired undercover op. looking to document

all of the events, and then set them up to finish them off with another

big worldwide tv broadcast ala Peter R. De Vries style!

Do you people realize how

easy that would be to do?
To zero in the final "nuke", as they say,

and sink the entire Netherlands Antilles tourism market 20,000 leagues under the sea?

Now that Americans and Dutch are being beaten and raped on almost

a weekly basis WITH IMPUNITY down there, this type of event really isn't

too much stretch for the imagination, huh?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: June 29, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »

Hey Monks...has Klaas been on this morning/today....I found something I would like to do a comparison on...photo wise....I know I'm probably waaayyyyyy off base....but is there a Mod...that I can send the info to ...to post for me....unless Klaas is checking into it now....

BTW, I don't know how to post photos to forum...so, maybe San...if she thinks it's worth it could do it for me?

TIA...Destiny

Destiny, Klaas will be checking on and off she is busy as the moment.

I can try and do a side by side comparison for you.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: June 29, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »

Instead of cleaning up their image......which I thought might be the agenda when Cn'C's was replaced with Senior Frogs. It appears Aruba has found an equally seedy replacement ie dancers with bouncers to keep the crowds in line? Any word about the rape tied connected with Senior Frogs that we heard about last week sometime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJMNjaQH6FI

Isn't it amazing how that gang rape case just "disappeared" BB? They hopped on it fast, probably offering a cool million to the American victim to not press charges and keep her trap shut.

I was told...in onw of my calls to the Oranjestad ALR about the Senor Frogs reported assault, he was reading it off the computer...while looking for info on the OTHER rape report of Eagle Beach...IIRC...he mentions a June 9th date of the Senor Frogs assault of an American tourist...I'll check my notes...and make another call tonight.

Destiny

Thanks again Destiny...I hope you have international calling on that cell of yours!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 29, 2008, 01:41:34 PM »

Destiny sent me a photo from that website, that was from Senor Frog's on 6/26.  Destiny thought the photo looked a little bit like Lorenzo.  I didn't think it looked like Lorenzo at all.  This is the photo Destiny sent me.  Looks like something someone emailed to Destiny, I have my suspicions who:

Here is another look at the same guy:

Here is the most recent photo of Lorenzo we have:

IMO - it's not Lorenzo, it's just some guy having fun at Senor Frogs
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 29, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »

here on a dutch Blog    that T is a  Gielen Troll and completely crazy

T Says:

June 29th, 2008 at 12:07
The letter sent to twenty people of Natalee begins as follows:

August 1 2005

To whom it may concern

The problem for the people of Aruba have gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well, and safe from Jug. we are staying with my family mrs. Holloway can not find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

The letters DNA of Natalee added. The letter also reported that Natalee is glad and was expected in mid-december 2005, a baby would give birth. This baby was conceived by rape of Natalee by the (ex) stepfather George "Jug" Twitty ..

signed by: David & Natalee

<snip>

It's hard to keep your facts straight when you lie.  Jug was not Natalee's (ex) stepfather on August 1, 2005.

roflmao, good catch, bear. it needs repeating on the fp.  we don't want google and yahoo to miss this one.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: June 29, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »

SK

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 29, 2008, 01:44:17 PM »

Destiny sent me a photo from that website, that was from Senor Frog's on 6/26.  Destiny thought the photo looked a little bit like Lorenzo.  I didn't think it looked like Lorenzo at all.  This is the photo Destiny sent me.  Looks like something someone emailed to Destiny, I have my suspicions who:

Here is another look at the same guy:

Here is the most recent photo of Lorenzo we have:

One look at the hairline rules out Lorenzo.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: June 29, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »

Nope

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 29, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

Carpe wrote;
BB,

easy that would be to do? To zero in the final "nuke", as they say,

and sink the entire Netherlands Antilles tourism market 20,000 leagues under the sea?

Interesting notion. It would be easy huh?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 29, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

That was a SUPERRRR catch Bearly! I saw that this morning. You nailed it!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 29, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »

Carpe wrote;
BB,

easy that would be to do? To zero in the final "nuke", as they say,

Interesting notion. It would be easy huh?

EXTREMELY EASY.

In fact, I am surprised it hasn't been orchestrated as yet.

What is the magical number? How many people have to be beaten, raped,

or murdered before action is taken?

------------------
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 29, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »

Who is this girl ?

I believe that's Karen Martina.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 29, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »

Morgan Black

Event Date: February 4, 2007
Bruise: Sexual Assault
Bruise Location: Aruba
Home Town: Jacksonville, FL
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Lines
Cruise Ship: Carnival Victory
Attorney: Charles Lipcon, Gloria Allred
Details:

Morgan Black, a piano teacher and mother of three children, departed Miami, Florida for a Sixth Music Cruise  February 1, 2008 aboard the Carnival Victory.

Ms. Black says on the last night of the cruise, February 4, 2008, she was drugged and raped aboard the Victory.

The suit, number 1:2008cv21752 was filed on June 19, 2008 by the law firm of Lipcon, Margulies & Alsina and Gloria Allred n Florida Southern District Court, Miami Office and is to be heard by Judge Alan S. Gold.

The lawsuit was filed the same day a U.S. Senate subcommittee was hearing testimony for the International Cruise Victims Association, concerning crimes on the high seas.

This case is unfolding, please check back.

http://www.cruisebruise.com/Morgan_Black.html

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 29, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

Morgan Black

Event Date: February 4, 2007
Bruise: Sexual Assault
Bruise Location: Aruba
Home Town: Jacksonville, FL
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Lines
Cruise Ship: Carnival Victory
Attorney: Charles Lipcon, Gloria Allred
Details:

Morgan Black, a piano teacher and mother of three children, departed Miami, Florida for a Sixth Music Cruise  February 1, 2008 aboard the Carnival Victory.

Ms. Black says on the last night of the cruise, February 4, 2008, she was drugged and raped aboard the Victory.

The suit, number 1:2008cv21752 was filed on June 19, 2008 by the law firm of Lipcon, Margulies & Alsina and Gloria Allred n Florida Southern District Court, Miami Office and is to be heard by Judge Alan S. Gold.

The lawsuit was filed the same day a U.S. Senate subcommittee was hearing testimony for the International Cruise Victims Association, concerning crimes on the high seas.

This case is unfolding, please check back.

http://www.cruisebruise.com/Morgan_Black.html

I should have added to above post that this is reported :June 19th 2008.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 29, 2008, 02:18:25 PM »

Okay, Joran, when is it Natalee's turn to tell her side?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 29, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

Only thing I can gather is that they were at port in Aruba at the time of incident.

+++++++++++++++++

Carnival Sued In Alleged Cruise Ship Sex Assault
Alleged Sexual Assault By A Passenger Took Place In Feb. 2008
MIAMI (CBS4) ― A woman's dream vacation aboard a luxury cruise ship turned into a nightmare when she claimed she was sexually assaulted on board the ship four months ago. On Thursday, the married mother of three came forward to speak about the incident and file a lawsuit against the cruise line and others.

Morgan Black, represented by Attorney Gloria Allred, filed suit against Miami-based Carnival Cruise Lines, Sixthman LLC, and the suspect, identified as "John Doe." Sixthman LLC is a company based in Atlanta, Georgia which organizes themed cruises. In this case, the cruise featured singer John Mayer. Mayer is not named in the lawsuit.

The incident reportedly took place aboard the Carnival Cruise Ship "Victory" on February 4th, 2008. On that night, Black said she was in one of the ship's nightclubs when a man offered to buy her a drink. She declined the offer and said she was looking for her friend. A short time later, the man returned and said he saw her friend in another area of the nightclub. When the two walked to the other area, the section was closed and the man forced the woman into a room where he sexually assaulted her.

The victim notified Carnival security who investigated the incident, along with the FBI. The suspect, who was a passenger, was identified in a photo line-up.

The lawsuit alleges the sexual assault might have been prevented if there had been adequate security on the cruise ship.

http://cbs4.com/local/carnival.cruise.lines.2.752349.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: June 29, 2008, 02:27:45 PM »

(Google Translation)
simmie Says:
June 26th, 2008 at 20:03

Dear Renee,
Then it seems to me the right time to see your findings demonstrate
There are so many broadcasters seems to me
And where o where Joran would sit still, someone any idea?
-------------------------------------
Renee Says:
juni 26th, 2008 at 21:19

#
Renee Says:
June 26th, 2008 at 21:19

@ Simmie
I have an idea… yes. but since there are scared monkeys watch, which earlier in the broadest terms, my texts have abused, I am very reluctant to become truths to be…. You have no idea what there is about me geroddeld. "I am by the family van der Sloot paid for the documents to make, I am the girlfriend of Paul van der Sloot, I'm there to Beth to break". For a few examples. All does not comply with the order. It touches me not personal but I do not want this nonsense the world runs.
Hence!

http://www.nwo-info.nl/2008/06/25/de-gangster-in-patrick-van-der-eem/#comment-3446

If Renee's documentray were worth a dime some network of broadcasting group would have jumped all over it by now. She's been making it over two years now and hasn't sold it? At this point in time she has probably exhausted all her resources and it won't get sold because anybody with shit for brains knows they'd get sued if they ran it because it's a pack of undocumented lies. That's why she can't sell it.

I agree!  I wish they would broadcast it, I really feel like abusing some text! 

TM, what did you have for breakfast this morning?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 29, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

Who in their right mind rats on his client and then becomes partners with the father. 

Antonio Carlo is as corrupt as they come.

Here is your answer, San.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 29, 2008, 02:39:46 PM »

No, but do you think this is him in this picture?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.