April 24, 2024, 09:13:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241553 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: June 29, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »

Destiny sent me a photo from that website, that was from Senor Frog's on 6/26.  Destiny thought the photo looked a little bit like Lorenzo.  I didn't think it looked like Lorenzo at all.  This is the photo Destiny sent me.  Looks like something someone emailed to Destiny, I have my suspicions who:

Here is another look at the same guy:

Here is the most recent photo of Lorenzo we have:

IMO - it's not Lorenzo, it's just some guy having fun at Senor Frogs

Lorenzo looks like a skinny penis with ears, no wonder he is such a dick head:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 29, 2008, 03:54:02 PM »

Destiny sent me a photo from that website, that was from Senor Frog's on 6/26.  Destiny thought the photo looked a little bit like Lorenzo.  I didn't think it looked like Lorenzo at all.  This is the photo Destiny sent me.  Looks like something someone emailed to Destiny, I have my suspicions who:

Here is another look at the same guy:

Here is the most recent photo of Lorenzo we have:

Lorenzo looks like a skinny penis with ears, no wonder he is such a dick head:)

God doesn't make anything ugly, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes it takes a very sophisticated person to appreciate the beauty. No wonder he is so angry and mean. He is obviously one of God's rare beauties born into a void of sophisticated appreciaters
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 29, 2008, 03:57:40 PM »

No, but do you think this is him in this picture?

Nope the guy with the pipe has joy in his eyes, a soul, and has obviously loved and been loved. That rules Lorenzo out on all counts:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: June 29, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »

Private Eye 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 29, 2008, 04:45:06 PM »

Private Eye 

While it is just the two of us:), I fell in lov with both the babies and the momma. the oldest girl is going to be the biggest flirt in all of New york with her cute ways and her good looks. the youngest one is silent, only 3 months old, probably wondering where did all of these strange people, who just coo and smile at her trying to be funny, who can't even speak in any language other than baby talk, came from and just what is it that we all wanted from her:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 29, 2008, 04:47:42 PM »

Private Eye 

While it is just the two of us:), I fell in lov with both the babies and the momma. the oldest girl is going to be the biggest flirt in all of New york with her cute ways and her good looks. the youngest one is silent, only 3 months old, probably wondering where did all of these strange people, who just coo and smile at her trying to be funny, who can't even speak in any language other than baby talk, came from and just what is it that we all wanted from her:)

as for the momma, she is like a super momma, i really almost expected her to appear with a  cape on at any minute. That daddy though, we are going to have to give him a tune up so that he moves a little quicker:) but he is a great and proud pappa. He will be ok after momma finishes training him:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: June 29, 2008, 05:10:12 PM »

Private Eye 

as for the momma, she is like a super momma, i really almost expected her to appear with a  cape on at any minute. That daddy though, we are going to have to give him a tune up so that he moves a little quicker:) but he is a great and proud pappa. He will be ok after momma finishes training him:)

That's pretty cool.  I'd love to see pictures of the babies some day.   Smile
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #707 on: June 29, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »

translation Google !
"Joran rewarded for sabotage research"

The court on the  Antilles reward, in fact, the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot for the sabotage of the police investigation into the Holloway case. That said  Peter R. de Vries, which Van der Sloot with the help of an infiltrator a confession for his misdaad programma at the Dutch commercial tvstation SBS6 ontfutselde.

Insufficient evidence
Van der Sloot, who from the beginning the main suspect of the disappearance and death of the American schoolgirl Natalee Holloway in Aruba, told the infiltrator that he is a friend of him asked Holloways body to throw into the sea. Justice has so far insufficient evidence to find Joran involvement, partly because he either lied or remained silent against the police.

Does Joran under the law can not be remanded in custody for only the removal of a corpse. But why does someone a corpse road, crime reporter asked De Vries is uncertain. "Mostly because there is a crime," he notes.
That the Antillean court Van der Sloot not let the arrest because the impression that Joran a systematic liar, De Vries does not. "The fact that someone in a matter of life and death many lies, is a suspect or a motive to adopt them."

No new arrests
The court takes into account a personality problem 'with Joran van der Sloot. That has the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba said after studying the ruling of the Court. It also states that the accused is not arrested again for the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway.

For the court were secretly filmed confessions in which Van der Sloot in a program of Peter R. De Vries was insufficient for a pre-trial detention. "The Court doubted the truth of this statement, while the bar very high for him for a third time to be able to persist," explained Prosecutor Dop Kruimel. "There were taken into account that the suspect several times already had made several statements that have not been confirmed." (Belga / GB)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 29, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »

someone anyone?

Is that jorans brother in the picture with him? looks like him... and I agree with the person that commented that they hope that jorans brothers lives TURN OUT different from the life joran leads his is  a result I say !!of their enabling and spoiling him and perhaps  some  huge rebellion..ussues on his part...

they should of beat him like a red headed step

child!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 29, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »

Private Eye 

PI ... I have obviously missed something ... story of my life.

Anyways ... are these babies your grandkids?  If not ... where do they fit into your family tree?

I can tell you have a deep affection for these children and their parents.  You reveal a real soft side to your character.  I like it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 29, 2008, 05:45:39 PM »

someone anyone?

Is that jorans brother in the picture with him? looks like him... and I agree with the person that commented that they hope that jorans brothers lives TURN OUT different from the life joran leads his is  a result I say !!of their enabling and spoiling him and perhaps  some  huge rebellion..ussues on his part...

child!!!

What picture are you referring to.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #711 on: June 29, 2008, 05:56:04 PM »

someone anyone?

child!!!

I don't know which picture you're referring to Katie; but I do think a few good butt whippins' would have been beneficial....I have given them...as I received them!  Although my boys never had to go "pick the switch" that was gonna be used like we did growing up.  That switch tree that was always sparse many years ago has now quadrupled in size...and my sisters and I always discuss it when we're together at my mom's, lol.  The walk to and from the good old switch tree always gave us time to think about what we'd done....and gave momma time to cool off enough not to beat us severely, you'd never seen anybody walk that slow!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 29, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »

Private Eye 

Anyways ... are these babies your grandkids?  If not ... where do they fit into your family tree?

I can tell you have a deep affection for these children and their parents.  You reveal a real soft side to your character.  I like it.

Janet

They are Paul's children via Carla, Beth's brother
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 29, 2008, 06:21:52 PM »

Private Eye 

Janet

They are Paul's children via Carla, Beth's brother

A little like an oxymoron, but the affection for Beth and Natalee create the desire to protect and attack that makes me such a jack ass at times:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 29, 2008, 06:33:11 PM »

someone anyone?

child!!!

I don't know which picture you're referring to Katie; but I do think a few good butt whippins' would have been beneficial....I have given them...as I received them!  Although my boys never had to go "pick the switch" that was gonna be used like we did growing up.  That switch tree that was always sparse many years ago has now quadrupled in size...and my sisters and I always discuss it when we're together at my mom's, lol.  The walk to and from the good old switch tree always gave us time to think about what we'd done....and gave momma time to cool off enough not to beat us severely, you'd never seen anybody walk that slow!

I think Joran was the head of his family
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #715 on: June 29, 2008, 06:35:45 PM »

Now here, as you can see, I have cleared up any ambiguities by placing

a red x on the spot it should be placed for maximum effectiveness.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 29, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »

translation Google !
"Joran rewarded for sabotage research"

The court takes into account a personality problem 'with Joran van der Sloot. That has the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba said after studying the ruling of the Court. It also states that the accused is not arrested again for the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway.

For the court were secretly filmed confessions in which Van der Sloot in a program of Peter R. De Vries was insufficient for a pre-trial detention. "The Court doubted the truth of this statement, while the bar very high for him for a third time to be able to persist," explained Prosecutor Dop Kruimel. "There were taken into account that the suspect several times already had made several statements that have not been confirmed."
(Belga / GB)

In other words, all you have to do to stay out of prison in the Dutch system is have a track record of telling lies.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 29, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

He's certainly the dickhead of the family.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #718 on: June 29, 2008, 06:40:25 PM »

CUT US A BREAK, GUYS!

Huh, Dayhiker?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: June 29, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »

He's certainly the dickhead of the family.

His nude photo proved that as it sure didn't grow out between his legs:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.