April 24, 2024, 10:57:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241554 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 29, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »

Dayhiker:
Carpe, you need to send this idea to Geraldo. He'd do it!!!

---

Consider it sent.

AOL VOICE:  GERALDOOOOO! YOU GOT MAILLLLL!!!

You rock Carpe! Such a brilliant idea. This kind of sting would be simple to set up. Nothing in Aruba has changed, they are still drugging and raping tourists. All you need is an undercover gal that acted like she was getting drunk, a couple of agents and video crew to keep an eye on here safety and record the events.

You could document the attempted rape, the reporting of it to the police, and the inevitable cover-up that follows. Not teliing what you'd come up with. False police reports, bribes, crooked judicial decisions, inaction on the police and prosecutors' parts. Just follow a victim through the process. Then show it to the world for all to see.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 29, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »

translation Google !
"Joran rewarded for sabotage research"

The court takes into account a personality problem 'with Joran van der Sloot. That has the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba said after studying the ruling of the Court. It also states that the accused is not arrested again for the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway.

For the court were secretly filmed confessions in which Van der Sloot in a program of Peter R. De Vries was insufficient for a pre-trial detention. "The Court doubted the truth of this statement, while the bar very high for him for a third time to be able to persist," explained Prosecutor Dop Kruimel. "There were taken into account that the suspect several times already had made several statements that have not been confirmed."
(Belga / GB)

In other words, all you have to do to stay out of prison in the Dutch system is have a track record of telling lies.

I wonder if that defense will now be taught in US Law Schools. It does create reasonable doubt, and a liar doesn't always make a killer I guess
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »

I think Joran was the head of his family

He's certainly the dickhead of the family.

His nude photo proved that as it sure didn't grow out between his legs:)

Dude has wiffle-balls, I am suprised he can walk more than 6 feet

in a straight line with out going into a uncontrollable spin!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2008, 06:51:01 PM »

Now here, as you can see, I have cleared up any ambiguities by placing

a red x on the spot it should be placed for maximum effectiveness.

I'd lurve to see him as the star of a few new Aru-Bay Rock videos.

yep, it's just a dream.    for now anyway!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »

CUT US A BREAK, GUYS!

Huh, Dayhiker?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 29, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »

In other words, all you have to do to stay out of prison in the Dutch system is have a track record of telling lies.

I wonder if that defense will now be taught in US Law Schools. It does create reasonable doubt, and a liar doesn't always make a killer I guess

If that's the case their system is a total farce. Ever seen a killer that didn't lie?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »

Dayhiker:
Carpe, you need to send this idea to Geraldo. He'd do it!!!

---

Consider it sent.

AOL VOICE:  GERALDOOOOO! YOU GOT MAILLLLL!!!

You rock Carpe! Such a brilliant idea. This kind of sting would be simple to set up. Nothing in Aruba has changed, they are still drugging and raping tourists. All you need is an undercover gal that acted like she was getting drunk, a couple of agents and video crew to keep an eye on here safety and record the events.

You could document the attempted rape, the reporting of it to the police, and the inevitable cover-up that follows. Not teliing what you'd come up with. False police reports, bribes, crooked judicial decisions, inaction on the police and prosecutors' parts. Just follow a victim through the process. Then show it to the world for all to see.

Why thank you sir, as do you!!!

Don't HATE THE PLAYER...

HATE THE GAME, right?

We should beat them at their own little rape game.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: June 29, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »

the Aruban stroke of brilliance will come when an American is accused of raping an Aruban woman. Then they will throw the entire Dutch Law Library at the alleged suspect. We'll all know it is cooked, but that will be their chance to showcase how "we don't understand how their system works"...and just how tuff their system really is...

Ha!

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 29, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »

SC in the house....looking a bit worse for wear......

[img]

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #729 on: June 29, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »

translation Google !

The court takes into account a personality problem 'with Joran van der Sloot. That has the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba said after studying the ruling of the Court. It also states that the accused is not arrested again for the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway.

For the court were secretly filmed confessions in which Van der Sloot in a program of Peter R. De Vries was insufficient for a pre-trial detention. "The Court doubted the truth of this statement, while the bar very high for him for a third time to be able to persist," explained Prosecutor Dop Kruimel. "There were taken into account that the suspect several times already had made several statements that have not been confirmed."
(Belga / GB)

yes i think so dayhiker
But Holland = not Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: June 29, 2008, 07:02:41 PM »

the Aruban stroke of brilliance will come when an American is accused of raping an Aruban woman. Then they will throw the entire Dutch Law Library at the alleged suspect. We'll all know it is cooked, but that will be their chance to showcase how "we don't understand how their system works"...and just how tuff their system really is...

Ha!

When this happens, and let me assure you it will at some point - you will see a hater like you have never evah even dream possible!

embrace the hater in you !!  !!

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 29, 2008, 07:05:06 PM »

oops let's not forget the ever fugly Ms Reppas.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: June 29, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »

SC in the house....looking a bit worse for wear......

BB - doncha need soul to wear a patch?

just looks like a nutter douchebag to moi.

spin dem turn table SteveO

DJ

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 29, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »

Joran was cut loose strictly to pursue his schooling in Holland?

They lie. They lie. They lie.

------------------
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 29, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »

Ha!

You got that right, Rob. Their system works as long as it's against a foreigner.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 29, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »

Angela looks more like Jimmy Durante everyday!

What is that schmutz all over Steve Croes right cheek?

------------------
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 29, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

translation Google !

(Belga / GB)

truer words have never been spoken.  and i have no problems understanding your feelings towards natalee and beth being hard to control sometime.
dennisintn
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 29, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »

I think Joran was the head of his family

He's certainly the dickhead of the family.

His nude photo proved that as it sure didn't grow out between his legs:)

Dude has wiffle-balls, I am suprised he can walk more than 6 feet

in a straight line with out going into a uncontrollable spin!

Good one I have never heard that before
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 29, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »

Joran was cut loose strictly to pursue his schooling in Holland?

They lie. They lie. They lie.

Send the judge a video of Joran's wine throwing, taped confessions, and pics of him naked his holding his little pecker and shooting the bird on the beach and ask him:

IS THIS WHAT EDUCATION MEANS IN HOLLAND?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 29, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »

If that's the case their system is a total farce. Ever seen a killer that didn't lie?

Odd that you should phrase it that way.  Mid to late 2005 I did some internet research about Dutch crime and punishment, in a primitive way...

There is the case of Mohammed Bouyeri, the individual responsible for the murder of Theo van Gogh.

It would appear to me that Bouyeri did not deny killing van Gogh.

At the trial Bouyeri expressed no remorse for the murder he admitted to having done, saying to the victim's mother: "I don’t feel your pain. I don’t have any sympathy for you. I can’t feel for you because I think you’re a non-believer."[7] and that he would have done it again. Bouyeri also argued that "in the fight of the believers against the infidels violence is approved by the prophet Muhammad".[8]

In the Dutch law system, a Prosecutor demands a punishment in a requisitoir. Presenting the requisitoir to the court took 4 hours, at the end of which the demand was presented. It read (unabridged):

The defendant rejects our democracy. He even wants to bring down our democracy. With violence. He is insistent. To this day. He sticks to his views with perseverance. This calls for a strong response. By literally placing him outside our democracy[citation needed]. This means that he will not be allowed to vote. This means deprivation of active and passive suffrage.

Taking everything into consideration, the severity of the facts, the underlying circumstances, and the personality of the defendant, I find only one punishment suitable and that is life imprisonment.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri

Some comparisons...

"Beth lied."

"Natalee wasn't a lady."

"The family obstructed the investigation."

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.