April 26, 2024, 03:02:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241680 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 29, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »

Rob wrote

BB - doncha need soul to wear a patch?

He looks so smashed he probably can't do any better with a razor.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: June 29, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »

In other words, all you have to do to stay out of prison in the Dutch system is have a track record of telling lies.

yes i think so dayhiker
But Holland = not Aruba

No they don't equal the same Johan, and when I say that I mean the Dutch people that run the Dutch system in Aruba. They are the crooks. Unfortunately what most people in the US has seen of the Dutch system has been what they have learned from the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2008, 07:18:15 PM »

SC in the house....looking a bit worse for wear......

RUNNING ON EMPTY.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #743 on: June 29, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »

I think Joran was the head of his family

He's certainly the dickhead of the family.

His nude photo proved that as it sure didn't grow out between his legs:)

Dude has wiffle-balls, I am suprised he can walk more than 6 feet

in a straight line with out going into a uncontrollable spin!

Good one I have never heard that before

LOL! Go ahead and use it a party... I do not ask for royalties or credits.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: June 29, 2008, 07:20:49 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: June 29, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

RUNNING ON EMPTY.

This thing is the ultimate POS
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 29, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »

If that's the case their system is a total farce. Ever seen a killer that didn't lie?

Odd that you should phrase it that way.  Mid to late 2005 I did some internet research about Dutch crime and punishment, in a primitive way...

There is the case of Mohammed Bouyeri, the individual responsible for the murder of Theo van Gogh.

It would appear to me that Bouyeri did not deny killing van Gogh.

At the trial Bouyeri expressed no remorse for the murder he admitted to having done, saying to the victim's mother: "I don’t feel your pain. I don’t have any sympathy for you. I can’t feel for you because I think you’re a non-believer."[7] and that he would have done it again. Bouyeri also argued that "in the fight of the believers against the infidels violence is approved by the prophet Muhammad".[8]

I knew when I posted that someone would come up with an exception, WG, but posted it anyway. You are correct, some people gloat over their murders.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 29, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

RUNNING ON EMPTY.

This thing is the ultimate POS

Proof positive that cave men still walk among us.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 29, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »

San

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: June 29, 2008, 07:27:06 PM »

It is truly almost impossible to determine who is the biggest douchebag in all of this.

Joran - 6'-5" - right foot size 10.5 - left foot size 14 - penis three inches. Hat size 39 1/2. This is off the charts and in the land of Dr. Zhivago. It's taken me totally by surprise that a head that big has a brain the size if a tit mouse. This kid's got an IQ around 69 point max.

Paulus - just runs around with his fly open trying to bang anything that DOESN'T look like Anita. Drinking his liver into the ground. Just freaking pathetic.

Anita - this might be the worst genetic concoction I have ever seen. Lane Bryant is calling and wants to know if she will be the new spokesperson. 5x5 and full of jive!

Deepak - dammed to working at the internet cafe. Nuff said here. He's a total loser. He'd live in the basement until age 39 if Nadira had a basement.

Satish - 3 years of twelfth grade - good LORD! This is hard to believe in itself. So much for the doctorin' we were all promised. I won't let this unibrow anywhere near a pet I wanted to live.

Mike Dompig - super gay - and he has the tattoos to prove it. This guy probably answers the phone at Jimmy's.

Geff Van Cromvoirt - this rat is going to get an ass beatin' everywhere he goes for the rest of his life - he just has that look.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 29, 2008, 07:30:33 PM »

In other words, all you have to do to stay out of prison in the Dutch system is have a track record of telling lies.

I wonder if that defense will now be taught in US Law Schools. It does create reasonable doubt, and a liar doesn't always make a killer I guess

If that's the case their system is a total farce. Ever seen a killer that didn't lie?

Odd that you should phrase it that way.  Mid to late 2005 I did some internet research about Dutch crime and punishment, in a primitive way...

There is the case of Mohammed Bouyeri, the individual responsible for the murder of Theo van Gogh.

It would appear to me that Bouyeri did not deny killing van Gogh.

At the trial Bouyeri expressed no remorse for the murder he admitted to having done, saying to the victim's mother: "I don’t feel your pain. I don’t have any sympathy for you. I can’t feel for you because I think you’re a non-believer."[7] and that he would have done it again. Bouyeri also argued that "in the fight of the believers against the infidels violence is approved by the prophet Muhammad".[8]

In the Dutch law system, a Prosecutor demands a punishment in a requisitoir. Presenting the requisitoir to the court took 4 hours, at the end of which the demand was presented. It read (unabridged):

The defendant rejects our democracy. He even wants to bring down our democracy. With violence. He is insistent. To this day. He sticks to his views with perseverance. This calls for a strong response. By literally placing him outside our democracy[citation needed]. This means that he will not be allowed to vote. This means deprivation of active and passive suffrage.

Taking everything into consideration, the severity of the facts, the underlying circumstances, and the personality of the defendant, I find only one punishment suitable and that is life imprisonment.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri

Some comparisons...

"Beth lied."

"Natalee wasn't a lady."

"The family obstructed the investigation."

I knew when I posted that someone would come up with an exception, WG, but posted it anyway. You are correct, some people gloat over their murders.

Compassion?  Remorse?  Forgiveness?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 29, 2008, 07:31:00 PM »

It is truly almost impossible to determine who is the biggest douchebag in all of this.

Joran - 6'-5" - right foot size 10.5 - left foot size 14 - penis three inches. Hat size 39 1/2. This is off the charts and in the land of Dr. Zhivago. It's taken me totally by surprise that a head that big has a brain the size if a tit mouse. This kid's got an IQ around 69 point max.

Paulus - just runs around with his fly open trying to bang anything that DOESN'T look like Anita. Drinking his liver into the ground. Just freaking pathetic.

Anita - this might be the worst genetic concoction I have ever seen. Lane Bryant is calling and wants to know if she will be the new spokesperson. 5x5 and full of jive!

Deepak - dammed to working at the internet cafe. Nuff said here. He's a total loser. He'd live in the basement until age 39 if Nadira had a basement.

Satish - 3 years of twelfth grade - good LORD! This is hard to believe in itself. So much for the doctorin' we were all promised. I won't let this unibrow anywhere near a pet I wanted to live.

Mike Dompig - super gay - and he has the tattoos to prove it. This guy probably answers the phone at Jimmy's.

Geff Van Cromvoirt - this rat is going to get an ass beatin' everywhere he goes for the rest of his life - he just has that look.

JORAN VANDER SLOOT IS THE FACE OF ARUBA.

He gets my vote with his slimeball father a close second..

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: June 29, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »

They are running neck and neck and I can't decide.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #753 on: June 29, 2008, 07:33:40 PM »

OMG that's funny!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 29, 2008, 07:34:57 PM »

Another fine photo. 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: June 29, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #756 on: June 29, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »

HA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 29, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »

yes i think so dayhiker
But Holland = not Aruba

No they don't equal the same Johan, and when I say that I mean the Dutch people that run the Dutch system in Aruba. They are the crooks. Unfortunately what most people in the US has seen of the Dutch system has been what they have learned from the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba.

according to arlene and trappenberg, and aruba steve, we do not understand aruba's perception and practice of dutch law.  their perception of any one law just depends on who the law is being applied to.
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: June 29, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

Just to add a couple more doosebags here:

Jan van der Straten- Police chief who derailed the Natalee Holloway case only to be awarded with the top law enforcement job in Bonnaire.

Karin Jannsen- Worked in concert with Van der Straten to derail the case, then wisked back to Holland after he job was done.

Ben Vocking- Worked to free his best friend Pustus' son Joran while working for Karin Jannsen. Enough said.

Judge Bob Wit- Worked in Concert with Ben Vocking to free Joran by blocking the collection of evidence. A scumbag'sd scumbag to say the least. Friend of Pustus.

Judge Rick Smid- Picked up where his buddy Bob Wit left off, giving the final go ahead to free Joran. They don't get any more crooked than this one. Friend of Pustus.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: June 29, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »

Good additions Dayhiker!!!

there enough douchebags to go around. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.