April 26, 2024, 01:25:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241676 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 29, 2008, 07:43:40 PM »

Is this a 45 year-old trying to act like a teenager?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 29, 2008, 07:44:27 PM »

It is truly almost impossible to determine who is the biggest douchebag in all of this.

Joran - 6'-5" - right foot size 10.5 - left foot size 14 - penis three inches. Hat size 39 1/2. This is off the charts and in the land of Dr. Zhivago. It's taken me totally by surprise that a head that big has a brain the size if a tit mouse. This kid's got an IQ around 69 point max.

Paulus - just runs around with his fly open trying to bang anything that DOESN'T look like Anita. Drinking his liver into the ground. Just freaking pathetic.

Anita - this might be the worst genetic concoction I have ever seen. Lane Bryant is calling and wants to know if she will be the new spokesperson. 5x5 and full of jive!

Deepak - dammed to working at the internet cafe. Nuff said here. He's a total loser. He'd live in the basement until age 39 if Nadira had a basement.

Satish - 3 years of twelfth grade - good LORD! This is hard to believe in itself. So much for the doctorin' we were all promised. I won't let this unibrow anywhere near a pet I wanted to live.

Mike Dompig - super gay - and he has the tattoos to prove it. This guy probably answers the phone at Jimmy's.

Geff Van Cromvoirt - this rat is going to get an ass beatin' everywhere he goes for the rest of his life - he just has that look.

Your on a roll! Here are a few more you:
Dennis Jacobs
Gaydo Wever
Karen Jannsen
Gerald Dompig

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 29, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »

Good additions Dayhiker!!!

there enough douchebags to go around. 

So many nobody wants to go there anymore. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: June 29, 2008, 07:46:55 PM »

Is that Satish dressed in drag 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #764 on: June 29, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »

Don't forget Judge Kuiperdal....JOI for the security guards...wherever he is 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 29, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »

It is truly almost impossible to determine who is the biggest douchebag in all of this.

Joran - 6'-5" - right foot size 10.5 - left foot size 14 - penis three inches. Hat size 39 1/2. This is off the charts and in the land of Dr. Zhivago. It's taken me totally by surprise that a head that big has a brain the size if a tit mouse. This kid's got an IQ around 69 point max.

Paulus - just runs around with his fly open trying to bang anything that DOESN'T look like Anita. Drinking his liver into the ground. Just freaking pathetic.

Anita - this might be the worst genetic concoction I have ever seen. Lane Bryant is calling and wants to know if she will be the new spokesperson. 5x5 and full of jive!

Deepak - dammed to working at the internet cafe. Nuff said here. He's a total loser. He'd live in the basement until age 39 if Nadira had a basement.

Satish - 3 years of twelfth grade - good LORD! This is hard to believe in itself. So much for the doctorin' we were all promised. I won't let this unibrow anywhere near a pet I wanted to live.

Mike Dompig - super gay - and he has the tattoos to prove it. This guy probably answers the phone at Jimmy's.

Geff Van Cromvoirt - this rat is going to get an ass beatin' everywhere he goes for the rest of his life - he just has that look.

Dennis Jacobs
Gaydo Wever
Karen Jannsen
Gerald Dompig

Dennis Jacobs- Hatchet man for Van der Straten and Jannsen. Master of falsifying documents and destroying evidence. Brings a whole new meaning to the word "pig."

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 29, 2008, 07:50:42 PM »

Isn't it amazing that they could throw the two black security guards in jail with no evidence whatsoever but can't throw Joran in jail with a confession?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #767 on: June 29, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »

WTF is she trying to do? Make a shadow bunny on his shirt???

Has anyone told her what a dumb azz she looks like lately?

Should I email her? She really needs to know.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 29, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »

Isn't it amazing that they could throw the two black security guards in jail with no evidence whatsoever but can't throw Joran in jail with a confession?

And EXTEND their detention long enough for the penisless sporter to finish his exams!  This judge has stayed out of the spotlight but he is the one that gave them all a LOT of time before they were detained IMO!  I've read that he died, but have not been able to find an obituary...funny to me considering he LIVES/LIVED on Aruba for many years! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: June 29, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »

Dennis Jacobs
Gaydo Wever
Karen Jannsen
Gerald Dompig

'
Dennis "THEY'RE GREEEEAAAT!! Jacobs - just waiting on that big pay check he was promised. Waiting to move himself to Havana for retirement. El Presidentes for all the good men. Back rubs from Mike Dompig and free diabetes care... he dreams the dreams the dreams too.

Gaydo "Cindy Brady Tu-Tu" Wever - ballerina who lost his shoes. Tinkletoes has a new plan. Now working the "mop" in the Red Light District. This is the dream job. And ya'll wonder why he ran to Holland like he did. LOL

Karin Jansen - this battleaxe has seen better days. No one wants an old worn out bottle red head. Ask Julia Broken Knees Renfro. These two ho's are begging for government cheese. She who has the cheese make the rules. Not much left for this dingbat. She "blew" her career when she decided sleeping with Paulus was a good idea. Sorry, there isn't enough Absinthe on the planet to make that seem like a good idea.

Gerry "I swear Mike's not gay" Dompig - flushed it all down the toilet. The career, the prominence, and the long term retirement pension. It's waaayyyy waaayyy waaaayyyy up there on the douchebag meter. Babbled his way into a gag order - or - maybe that was for his son Mike "Super Gay" Dompig - it's never really been revealed. Someone gagged!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #770 on: June 29, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!! It is a crime on top of a crime.

You can't tell Joran's lies from the truth...

So you let him walk?

Last I checked, LYING WAS A REQUIREMENT for a criminal POS street thug like Joran.

It's part of the job duties. These people are SICK!!!!! They are

brain-damaged.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 29, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »

5 by 5 and full of jive

Cool

ty Rob

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 29, 2008, 08:08:17 PM »

WTF is she trying to do? Make a shadow bunny on his shirt???

Has anyone told her what a dumb azz she looks like lately?

Should I email her? She really needs to know.

Silly Carpe she thinks he is hot......he looks like he hates even being in the same pic with her. LOL  pukel

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: June 29, 2008, 08:11:25 PM »

Dennis Jacobs
Gaydo Wever
Karen Jannsen
Gerald Dompig

'
Dennis "THEY'RE GREEEEAAAT!! Jacobs - just waiting on that big pay check he was promised. Waiting to move himself to Havana for retirement. El Presidentes for all the good men. Back rubs from Mike Dompig and free diabetes care... he dreams the dreams the dreams too.

Gaydo "Cindy Brady Tu-Tu" Wever - ballerina who lost his shoes. Tinkletoes has a new plan. Now working the "mop" in the Red Light District. This is the dream job. And ya'll wonder why he ran to Holland like he did. LOL

Karin Jansen - this battleaxe has seen better days. No one wants an old worn out bottle red head. Ask Julia Broken Knees Renfro. These two ho's are begging for government cheese. She who has the cheese make the rules. Not much left for this dingbat. She "blew" her career when she decided sleeping with Paulus was a good idea. Sorry, there isn't enough Absinthe on the planet to make that seem like a good idea.

Gerry "I swear Mike's not gay" Dompig - flushed it all down the toilet. The career, the prominence, and the long term retirement pension. It's waaayyyy waaayyy waaaayyyy up there on the douchebag meter. Babbled his way into a gag order - or - maybe that was for his son Mike "Super Gay" Dompig - it's never really been revealed. Someone gagged!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: June 29, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »

5 by 5 and full of jive

Cool

ty Rob

HI igsigs  batman

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

I'm not tracking with the group.  Who are these people?  I don't remember seeing their faces before.   Smile

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2008, 08:26:35 PM »

Satish - 3 years of twelfth grade  - good LORD! This is hard to believe in itself. So much for the doctorin' we were all promised. I won't let this unibrow anywhere near a pet I wanted to live.

Mike Dompig - super gay - and he has the tattoos to prove it.  ::MonkeyLaugh::This guy probably answers the phone at Jimmy's.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2008, 08:28:22 PM »

She's one ugly Beyotch

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2008, 08:29:56 PM »

I'm not tracking with the group.  Who are these people?  I don't remember seeing their faces before.   Smile

The woman is Angelina Reppas - Deepak's boss at the cyber cafe and the one who did an interview with Jamie Skeeters or Art Wood (I forget which one).  Have no idea who the guy is and don't care 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2008, 08:31:01 PM »

http://www.island-temptations.com/

It appears from this online addition of island-temptations that SC is once again employed/working on the Tattoo.He appears in a DJ photo and the pic looks current.  See page 102-103.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.