April 25, 2024, 05:31:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241637 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2008, 08:31:59 PM »

I'm not tracking with the group.  Who are these people?  I don't remember seeing their faces before.   Smile

The woman is Angelina Reppas - Deepak's boss at the cyber cafe and the one who did an interview with Jamie Skeeters or Art Wood (I forget which one).  Have no idea who the guy is and don't care 

Skeeter and Copas

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2008, 08:42:21 PM »

I have nothing against gay people - seriously I do NOT! My sister is gay and Love her so much. If my brother was gay I would still love him just as much. I have even posted about the haters that infiltrated the TOPIX forum on my blog. I live by ~ live and let live.

but at some point - you have to must take notice of all of the gay people in this three year abortion. These are not rumors, but info I and many others have known about for more than two years.

This is certainly not to lay all or any blame on any one community - cause this is not a one particular community thing, but more a group of people in that community.

When the eventual happens and it is revealed that members of the judiciary are gay (there are gay people in every branch of government and military, and they should be able to serve honorably) don't be surprised. But do be surprised at the length they go to protect their interests, gay or not - just interests.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »

I looked at some of the photos from the earlier link to Senor Frog's, and I have one question. Does every male in Aruba feel compelled to make adolescent gang-wanna-be hand gestures? What's the deal with that? 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2008, 08:43:24 PM »

http://www.island-temptations.com/

It appears from this online addition of island-temptations that SC is once again employed/working on the Tattoo.He appears in a DJ photo and the pic looks current.  See page 102-103.

Yep - wonder how much a DJ in Aruba gets paid?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »

I have nothing against gay people - seriously I do NOT! My sister is gay and Love her so much. If my brother was gay I would still love him just as much. I have even posted about the haters that infiltrated the TOPIX forum on my blog. I live by ~ live and let live.

but at some point - you have to must take notice of all of the gay people in this three year abortion. These are not rumors, but info I and many others have known about for more than two years.

This is certainly not to lay all or any blame on any one community - cause this is not a one particular community thing, but more a group of people in that community.

When the eventual happens and it is revealed that members of the judiciary are gay (there are gay people in every branch of government and military, and they should be able to serve honorably) don't be surprised. But do be surprised at the length they go to protect their interests, gay or not - just interests.

I feel like what I am seeing is not so much about being gay, but rather about being promiscuous.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2008, 08:51:18 PM »

It appears from this online addition of island-temptations that SC is once again employed/working on the Tattoo.He appears in a DJ photo and the pic looks current.  See page 102-103.

Just a DJ ----- Probably not a whole lot.
DJ with Videocamera -------- LOT more.
JMO 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »

I feel like what I am seeing is not so much about being gay, but rather about being promiscuous.

BB- I defer that to another day.

Klaas good point.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: June 29, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »

Is that JR in the bottom picture on the left from  the Tattoo pics?

Just a swinging with the tribe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 29, 2008, 09:00:49 PM »

Is this a 45 year-old trying to act like a teenager?
She's one ugly Beyotch

It looks like she is showing us the measurement of his endowment, or apparent lack of
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 29, 2008, 09:01:41 PM »

Shoot picture is on the right hand side od=f the page. Sorry,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: June 29, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »

SAM - I'm fairly certain that is NOT Renfro but I'll take a closer look.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 29, 2008, 09:03:53 PM »

With 85% of the island boys being deflowered by the resident island hoe, Rentahoe, it is a wonder all of the boys aren't gay:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: June 29, 2008, 09:06:12 PM »

Shoot picture is on the right hand side od=f the page. Sorry,

Definately NOT Renfro - much younger and prettier than Renfro:

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 29, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 29, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Haven't been here in a long while - not since the uproar over the videos of Joran inside the car and nothing happening with it.  Has anything substantive happened since? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 29, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Haven't been here in a long while - not since the uproar over the videos of Joran inside the car and nothing happening with it.  Has anything substantive happened since

Depends upon who you ask but I'd say no, nothing has really happened since June 2005 IMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 29, 2008, 09:41:35 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Haven't been here in a long while - not since the uproar over the videos of Joran inside the car and nothing happening with it.  Has anything substantive happened since? 

Joran thinks he is the king of the ocean   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #797 on: June 29, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »

and Joran can cover his "private" with his pinky finger.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2008, 10:21:43 PM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #799 on: June 29, 2008, 10:29:51 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.