April 26, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241674 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: June 30, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »

One of our Dutch Monkeys Flipper/Donnie was just telling me about Patrick's book.  He finished reading it yesterday and thinks that everyone that is interested in this case should read it.  He is very aware of the fact that many here at SM despise Patrick and don't trust him.  That is why he was hesitant to post about the book...I told him I would share the info for him.  He makes a good point of how do you research all aspects of the case if you only read things by those that are well liked.....you might miss important pieces of the case.  I agree. 

Some things about the book that he shared:
If it's the truth that was written, Patrick gave up alot of his life, almost lost his wife....because he was back to cocaine.  He made mistakes with the interrogation of Joran...He wanted to know who Daury was...(Daury Daven)...he asked many times and finally told Joran that Daury could be a problem to them.  If they were going to distribute weed etc., and become rich (the story he used to get close to Joran) he might sell you out....we need to see him...if he's o.k., it's o.k.....if he is not to be trusted, then Patrick would kill him....So Joran never gave the real name....

About Natalee...Joran told about her shaking etc...Patrick told Joran if you lie and I find out that you killed her I'm going to kill you!  That was another mistake.  Joran may have been afraid to say more....flipper/donnie was surprised to read that when Patrick talked about the alleged drug use by Natalee that Joran became aggitated and defended Natalee very much. 

About Paulus...Joran talks about his father as if he were a Saint....never lies etc.  Yeah right, flipper/donnie doesn't believe that part either....

His take on the book is that it gave him the feeling that it wasn't all a lie from Patrick, what good would it do for him?  Or Joran?  Joran cannot walk the streets there...the media is all over the story once again. 

flipper/donnie is very interested in this case and has been reading everything he can find about it since he joined here.  I appreciate his willingness to share his opinion about the book with all of us.

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #821 on: June 30, 2008, 10:37:21 AM »

that is a place were you can buy or sell a house

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #822 on: June 30, 2008, 10:40:54 AM »

One of our Dutch Monkeys Flipper/Donnie was just telling me about Patrick's book.  He finished reading it yesterday and thinks that everyone that is interested in this case should read it.  He is very aware of the fact that many here at SM despise Patrick and don't trust him.  That is why he was hesitant to post about the book...I told him I would share the info for him.  He makes a good point of how do you research all aspects of the case if you only read things by those that are well liked.....you might miss important pieces of the case.  I agree. 

If it's the truth that was written, Patrick gave up alot of his life, almost lost his wife....because he was back to cocaine.  He made mistakes with the interrogation of Joran...He wanted to know who Daury was...(Daury Daven)...he asked many times and finally told Joran that Daury could be a problem to them.  If they were going to distribute weed etc., and become rich (the story he used to get close to Joran) he might sell you out....we need to see him...if he's o.k., it's o.k.....if he is not to be trusted, then Patrick would kill him....So Joran never gave the real name....

About Natalee...Joran told about her shaking etc...Patrick told Joran if you lie and I find out that you killed her I'm going to kill you!  That was another mistake.  Joran may have been afraid to say more....flipper/donnie was surprised to read that when Patrick talked about the alleged drug use by Natalee that Joran became aggitated and defended Natalee very much. 

About Paulus...Joran talks about his father as if he were a Saint....never lies etc.  Yeah right, flipper/donnie doesn't believe that part either....

His take on the book is that it gave him the feeling that it wasn't all a lie from Patrick, what good would it do for him?  Or Joran?  Joran cannot walk the streets there...the media is all over the story once again. 

flipper/donnie is very interested in this case and has been reading everything he can find about it since he joined here.  I appreciate his willingness to share his opinion about the book with all of us.

TM

Was Patric afaid  of Joran ?
Because he had a gun in his car   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 30, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »

Klaas,
Please check your hotmail when you have time.

TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #824 on: June 30, 2008, 10:44:52 AM »

afraid/scared

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 30, 2008, 10:44:56 AM »

Hi Johan,
He didn't say anything about Patrick being afraid of Joran....I think if anything it may have been the other way around...Joran being afraid of Patrick which may have prevented him from saying some things that we want to know!  That's my impression.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 30, 2008, 10:45:03 AM »

Klaas,

TIA

Just checked hotmail, nothing there? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #827 on: June 30, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

Thanks for the white van Klaas. I saw it yesterday and saved it. AWE24 didn't update all weekend until late yesterday... but I was watching the site to see if there has been any updates on the "unidentified flying object" reported earlier in the week.

Seems two people saw it - one saw it from land heading to the airport and the other saw it from a boat right beside the airport - only one picture and they are asking for more pics.

I told their azzes in my latest LOVING NATALEE video that I'd be sending

in the UAV's to provide ground support. They just never listen to an American, do they?

Friggin' idiots.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: June 30, 2008, 10:50:25 AM »

TM

I would say no because Patrick on two instances threatened to kill Daury and then Joran.  I also believe and this is just me that Patrick had his own weapon.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #829 on: June 30, 2008, 10:53:12 AM »

TM

I betcha anything Pat ALWAYS HAS A GUN ON HIM. He is window dressing.

Perhaps Joran saw the gun, so it was in Pat's best interest to mention it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: June 30, 2008, 10:53:13 AM »

Now wouldn't you as a parent console the younger brother    Why would the younger brother believe what Joran did.  What did they tell him.

Page 204 about Pauw & Witteman show January

One of Jorans younger brothers was incredibly shocked by what Joran had done. This brother yelled at Joran and said he never wanted to talk to him again and ran off with tears of rage in his eyes. Neither of the parents went after the younger brother. They stayed to comfort Joran.

I have a feeling that Paulus and Anita are going to pay for their parenting/or lack of proper parenting.....for many years to come.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #831 on: June 30, 2008, 10:54:17 AM »

I think Patrick stepped in that car with a mission
And that was to find out if Joran is a Killer

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 30, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »

that is a place were you can buy or sell a house

Thank You Johan...that is what I thought, and wanted confirmation! Freddy's house according to a poster on another site, back in August of 2005...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: June 30, 2008, 10:55:37 AM »

Klaas,

TIA

I'll try again...my aol is acting weird this morning....I may need to restart it.

Thanks!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: June 30, 2008, 10:59:38 AM »

I think Patrick stepped in that car with a mission
And that was to find out if Joran is a Killer

I agree!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 30, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »

TM

I betcha anything Pat ALWAYS HAS A GUN ON HIM. He is window dressing.

Perhaps Joran saw the gun, so it was in Pat's best interest to mention it.

I agree.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: June 30, 2008, 11:01:39 AM »

Thanks for the white van Klaas. I saw it yesterday and saved it. AWE24 didn't update all weekend until late yesterday... but I was watching the site to see if there has been any updates on the "unidentified flying object" reported earlier in the week.

Seems two people saw it - one saw it from land heading to the airport and the other saw it from a boat right beside the airport - only one picture and they are asking for more pics.

I told their azzes in my latest LOVING NATALEE video that I'd be sending

in the UAV's to provide ground support. They just never listen to an American, do they?

Friggin' idiots.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: June 30, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »

Klaas,

TIA

I'll try again...my aol is acting weird this morning....I may need to restart it.

Thanks!

I sent again...about 5 minutes ago.  I tried forwarding the original...and also copied it and sent a new one...so you should have 2 or 3 just alike.  lol

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 30, 2008, 11:11:59 AM »

Finngirl posted this in Shango the other day...Thanks Finn...Anita tells of Joran kicking his brothers!!!

On 7-12 MSNBC reported:

SCARBOROUGH: You are looking at pictures of Joran van der Sloot. He's in the back seat of a Police car with his head down, leaving the Aruban courthouse. Obviously, Aruba and America focused on this young man, the key suspect in the case.

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Joran is a 17-year-old teenager. He is a fantastic tall guy. He's a sporter. He plays tennis on the island, soccer, volley ball, softball. He is a boy who will come out of his bed and give his mom a hug. And, hi mom. How are you? Have a nice day. He is a very warm young boy.

SCARBOROUGH: What has he told you about Natalee?

VAN DER SLOOT: He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the Police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.

SCARBOROUGH: You know, there are a lot of parents, obviously, that obviously would never want to be in this sort of situation. But if you are in this sort of situation, what do you, what do your husband tell your son to get him through these difficult times?

VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we have three children, two in teenage ages.

And we always tell the kids to tell the truth, to—and Joran is not a—he is a good child, but he is, of course, not a model child, because he has his mistakes. And he cheated, and he kicks his brothers, and he does things any ordinary 17-year-old teenager would do, but we always try to talk.

We are a very close family. We spend a lot of time talking about problems in the world. We look at news. We see things happen that are evil and that are wrong, and we warn the kids about drugs, about alcohol, the consequences that are there. Throughout the education at the international school, a lot of time is spent there, too, to make the kids conscious about all kind of risks they can take or not—they cannot take, and about responsibility, about respect for others.

We are living on a multicultural island, and we always try to raise the kids with—see what's in the heart of people. Don't focus on the outside. Listen to people. Be respectful.

SCARBOROUGH: Right.

VAN DER SLOOT: If they go out, be careful. Don't go out alone.

Always go with friends. Be aware that things can happen.
_ _ _

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822/

++++++++++

Anita's words confirm that the coverup began prior to Jug and Beth ever arriving on the Island.  According to Anita the authorities picked up Joran from school on Monday, May 30, 2005.

According to Joran van der Sloot ... the first he knew that Natalee Holloway was missing was when his father called him on his cell on the morning of May 31, 2005 to inform him that the Natalee's mother and step-father were at their residence looking for their daughter.  Later that day it was Paulus who picked up Joran from school to take him to the police station for interrogation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 30, 2008, 11:12:19 AM »

Klaas,

TIA

Got your email but when I tried to respond I got a delivery error.  The answer to your email is YES, 100% positive YES.  No surprise to me, have known it for months.  Jan Brennan aka Medleyrelay has an online book on the case.  The software that she has used for her online book was created or supplied by Roger/Scrux.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.