April 24, 2024, 04:41:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241549 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #900 on: June 30, 2008, 02:41:18 PM »

FAKE JUDGES can make things look plenty official.

They can also make official things disappear like they never happened or existed.

Paul-a$$ had access to it all. He worked in the Prosecutor's Office.

He was the KING OF SABOTEURS

...and it looks like those smarmy traits run down along family lines!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 30, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »

http://www.gezwogen.nl/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #902 on: June 30, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »

APPOINTMENTS COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE OF the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES AND ARUBA

The realm council of ministers has agreed on proposal of minister (Johan) Remkes of internal matter and kingdom relations with a pair of appointments. The lord Mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) are proposed for appointment to member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. At present Mr Polkamp deputy member of the court is. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003. the lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (Paulus Van Der Sloot) (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.
http://www.regering.nl/actueel/nieu...20/42_12498.jsp
Full text in the .pdf file on that page. Translated by Babelfish, this is what you get:
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

I think "Deputy Member" is for a "judge in training"....they become a "member" when they are officially a judge.  If I remember correctly....Paulus was involved in making decisions from the Bench as a judge in training.  I can't find it right now...but I've also read that some of those decisions were considered questionable by his peers...and part of the reason he did not become a judge.

Here's something I posted on this before, there's more comments from others here too:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.460

snipped:

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/22/1767/
   ORANJESTAD - We think it is about time to correct the false information that is constantly being published and aired, especially by the international (US) media, that Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, is a judge in the Aruba jusicial system.
This is absolutely false and according to information that we have, he was never a Judge.
In 2003, Paul van der Sloot became a deputy judge as part of his formation to become a judge. As such he followed training as his wish was to one day become a Judge in the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. He functioned as a deputy Judge, but always under supervision of an established Judge. Paul van der Sloot was a deputy judge until March 2004.
In March 2004 Paul van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge.
The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.
We know for a fact that Paul van der Sloot did not function as a Judge since March 2004, and when he functioned as a deputy Judge before that time, it was always under supervision of an established Judge of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.
We think that for the sake of correctness and objective news distribution, the media, and especially US media such as CNN and Fox News must stop sensacionalizing the entire Holloway drama and quit giving false information to the international public.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 30, 2008, 02:59:02 PM »

and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.

May I suggest another function???

COW POKER.

You have to have real long arms, and know how to look the other way.

He'd be perfect.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 30, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.

May I suggest another function???

COW POKER.

You have to have real long arms, and know how to look the other way.

He'd be perfect.
And the first person he went to ask for work was Rudy Croes.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #905 on: June 30, 2008, 03:13:28 PM »

Peter the Pitbull

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 30, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »

Peter the Pitbull

I hope he tears wimpy little Paulus (my son has to take up for me cause I'm such a wimpy sweaty stinky dirtbag) a new one with his next episode!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: June 30, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

o.k.....I know my last post wasn't very nice...taking a break, maybe some yard work in the 90+ degree weather will help me cool off.  I'll try to do better when I come back.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: June 30, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »

o.k.....I know my last post wasn't very nice...taking a break, maybe some yard work in the 90+ degree weather will help me cool off.  I'll try to do better when I come back.

I thought your post was very nice. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: June 30, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »

that's so funny 

Joran said many times 'gezwogen'
but that's a wrong past tense of 'zwijgen' - it means 'staying silent'.

in the cartoon Peter asks Patrick what Joran means with the word 'gezwogen'.
and as you can see Patrick answer with his second mouth. 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 30, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »

Peter the Pitbull

i like this screencapture.

no doubt in my mind that Peter is going after Paul next.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 30, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 30, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »

Peter the Pitbull

i like this screencapture.

no doubt in my mind that Peter is going after Paul next.
I like this one too.  Much clearer.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 30, 2008, 03:55:35 PM »

This is really interesting wording. I think this was the shooting in December 2007(?) - and that Havana is a nightclub.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43926.php

2˝ Years for the person that pulled the trigger in Havana
28 Jun, 2008, 18:12 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – The 21-year old G.W. Anthony that shot a man at Havana, received 2˝ years jail. Suspect G.J. Raven went free, due to lack of evidence.

The only evidence came from the mouth of Anthony self, but the judge dismissed that, especially because Anthony has given the police several variant declarations.

The prosecutor assumed that Raven had given Anthony the gun and the two tried to disguise the truth by giving contradictory declarations. Raven’s lawyer requested that his client is acquitted because of this. That he had lied in the beginning is because he was afraid. The judge considered it proven that Anthony had shot the victim R.A. Reid.

This case has caused a lot of commotion in the society, said the judge. The idea is not that people walk around with guns and shoot each other, like in Curacao. The OM has demanded 3 years and the judge gave him 2˝, due to his clean record and his age. Anthony lived in the Netherlands at the time of the shooting, where he was going to school. He was in the process of building a successful soccer career.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: June 30, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 30, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »

Page 280

J: But there is no one, no one I’ve ever known to be more honest than my dad.

snip

J: He will, really! My father can’t lie, Patrick. I even had to tell him how to do it.
P: You know, I euh…. Joran…
J: Step by step. And then he still forgets….credit for the phone.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 30, 2008, 04:14:07 PM »

That is part of your problem, ya little schmuck!

You have never met anyone that was more honest than that

bag of putrid bag o' worms that you should call dad, but you call him Paul,

instead???

------------------
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: June 30, 2008, 04:14:50 PM »

This is really interesting wording. I think this was the shooting in December 2007(?) - and that Havana is a nightclub.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43926.php

2˝ Years for the person that pulled the trigger in Havana
28 Jun, 2008, 18:12 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – The 21-year old G.W. Anthony that shot a man at Havana, received 2˝ years jail. Suspect G.J. Raven went free, due to lack of evidence.

The only evidence came from the mouth of Anthony self, but the judge dismissed that, especially because Anthony has given the police several variant declarations.

The prosecutor assumed that Raven had given Anthony the gun and the two tried to disguise the truth by giving contradictory declarations. Raven’s lawyer requested that his client is acquitted because of this. That he had lied in the beginning is because he was afraid. The judge considered it proven that Anthony had shot the victim R.A. Reid.

This case has caused a lot of commotion in the society, said the judge. The idea is not that people walk around with guns and shoot each other, like in Curacao. The OM has demanded 3 years and the judge gave him 2˝, due to his clean record and his age. Anthony lived in the Netherlands at the time of the shooting, where he was going to school. He was in the process of building a successful soccer career.

uhhhh call me confused but since when does "the two tried to disguise the truth by giving contradictory declarations" have any bearing on a case before judges in Aruba? ....not from what I have seen.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: June 30, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »

That is part of your problem, ya little schmuck!

You have never met anyone that was more honest than that

bag of putrid bag o' worms that you should call dad, but you call him Paul,

instead???

Paulus signed a letter to Joran in re: to his book that was signed ~ Paul. Not dad.

weird.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 30, 2008, 04:21:16 PM »

Tamikosmom…reposting with the link…it came from Joran’s Book Translation….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0 Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »   

CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15 - Inspectors from the Netherlands
P218

Joran states that he will not cooperate, and will use his right to remain silent.

The inspectors say that the statements from Deepak, Satish and Joran seem to have been prepared in advance. They think that Joran has told too many different stories about what happened to Natalee that night, nag him about the K-Swiss shoes, and don't consider it logical that he left them on the beach and didn't search for them.

P219-220

De Ruiter writes in a warrent: On Tuesday August 2nd, 2005 the suspect was questioned by me. He used his right to remain silent all day. After the interrogation the suspect was brought back to KIA around 16:30, in a neutral car. I sat on the back seat together with the suspect. I told the suspect that it wasn't my intention to discuss any matters with him outside the reach of the cameras and his lawyers and that nothing would be off-the-record, but that everything would be recorded in a warrent. The suspect told me without me asking, that he hadn't expected an interrogation like this. That he thought that the interrogators would play roles and that one would be friendly and the other would be nasty. He considered the media attention for this case as over the top. The metro attack in England he saw as real news, but that one day after the attacks Natalee was already on the front pages again. Joran told me that he consciously wouldn't run away from journalists and photographers, since that could do harm to the case. The lawyers had told him that wearing sunglasses during the transport hadn't been a very smart choice. Since he had been photographed smiling whilst wearing black sunglasses. Joran told me that i talked a lot. And that he now was wearing borrowed K-Swiss shoes from a cell-mate and that these were one size smaller than the ones he had lost at the beach. The shoes he lost had a size 14. Joran also told me about a small riot in the KIA, which caused everyone to have a more severe detention.

Snipped

P224

August 8th 2005

During interrogation Joran is asked to take off his shoes. "Why are you now wearing size 10.5, while you stated that on May 30th you were wearing size 14?", they asked him. Joran says, "that's because of the difference between English and American shoes sizes, but i don't tell them."

Not sure if you have this…Possible Book Excerpts from SandraK

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1008.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.