April 26, 2024, 04:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241666 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #920 on: June 30, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »

"I will do anything to protect that kid that calls me Paul, not dad!" - Paulus Van der sloot
June 2005

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: June 30, 2008, 04:30:58 PM »

Re: Paul not Dad - they played in the same pools, couldnt let the girls know he was Jorans father!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: June 30, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »

Caribbean Still the World's Top Destination for Cruises

Monday June 30, 2008
Rising transportation costs and the sluggish economy have helped to cement the Caribbean as the top destination for cruising, according to the Cruise Line International Association.

The Associated Press recently reported that more cruisers are choosing to drive to a nearby home port rather than purchase a costly airline ticket, meaning more business for Caribbean-bound ships. The Caribbean also benefits from being a year-round cruise destination.

Some cruise lines, however, are cutting back on exotic destinations to save money on fuel, including dropping Aruba as a port of call because of its distant location off the coast of Venezuela.

http://gocaribbean.about.com/b/2008/06/30/caribbean-still-the-worlds-top-destination-for-cruises.htm

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 30, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »

Re: Paul not Dad - they played in the same pools, couldnt let the girls know he was Jorans father!!!!

Paulus,

It seems quite clear from subsequent interviews he'd much rather call you

WEAK, or a MORON, or an IDIOT. Whattaya think? They all have a nice

ring to them!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: June 30, 2008, 04:43:10 PM »

"I will do anything to protect that kid that calls me Paul, not dad!" - Paulus Van der sloot
June 2005

pankoekken 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #925 on: June 30, 2008, 04:44:34 PM »

o.k.....I know my last post wasn't very nice...taking a break, maybe some yard work in the 90+ degree weather will help me cool off.  I'll try to do better when I come back.

I thought your post was very nice. 
thanks San!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #926 on: June 30, 2008, 04:47:49 PM »

Paulus,

It seems quite clear from subsequent interviews he'd much rather call you

WEAK, or a MORON, or an IDIOT. Whattaya think? They all have a nice

ring to them!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 30, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »

Yeh,PVDS is real innocent ..This is the same guy who told Natalee's Family they were out of there jursidiction the first night and has continiously told Joran to say nothing both then and now. To add to the suspicion we know he told others he had two contacts with Natalee before and after she dissapeared,then changed his story,although the Superior Court of Aruba believes it to be true.
--------------------------------------

Quotes about dad / family (Translated by GBMW)

Page 131 2nd ride 13-01

P: But your father & mother don’t know anything?
J: No.
P: Good for them, you know.
J: Yes.
P: Don’t tell your brothers, right? Be careful (as in I don’t want you to tell them….give them that burden).
J: But I treat my brothers very well.
P: But I don’t think you should burden them with this secret.
J: One should never tell.
P: They are too young.
J: Yeah, but I also thought…I can’t do this to my family…I didn’t do anything but…
P: It’s too difficult.
J: Yeah, yeah, yeah…look, eventually, looking back…I’ll honestly tell you…maybe I should have told.
P: But…yeah.
J: I couldn’t know it would become this big thing, but at that moment I thought….my father, I can’t my father…no, that’s family, he’s a judge.
P: He’s a judge.
J: I can’t do that, he will lose his job. I really love my parents.
P: Of course, but everyone loves his parents, Joran!
J: I have problems with my parents, yeah, sometimes I talk to people, sometimes I fight with my dad, sometimes I fight with my brothers, but in the end you’re family.
P: 100.000 percent. Family is family, man. Family only goes that far, you know.

Page 176 3rd ride 15-01

P: But there is one thing I don’t get. Ok, she’s lying there dead…that friend….I know that friend is your father. I know, Joran.
J: No, no, no.
P: Why not? Why would someone say… if he comes to pick you up: “You have to go to school”. When you told me that I knew.
P: Look, Joran, and I’ve told you from the beginning…I've also talked about this with my girlfriend..you know. And I’ve told my girlfriend…if people called me in that kind of situation..I would help them as well.
J: Me too, me too, me too! But I’m telling you Patrick, my father wouldn’t and that’s the truth. I went to Aruba and there were little groups of guys with whom we hung out with…..from when we were young you know. And those guys, they still call me now and then…but they don’t have that much money…they can’t do much.

A bit later on:
P: But what about your dad…when you got home, didn’t he notice something about you?
J: My father is sleeping….Patrick, it was about 03:00 am or something like that…04:00 am.

Page 204 about Pauw & Witteman show January

One of Jorans younger brothers was incredibly shocked by what Joran had done. This brother yelled at Joran and said he never wanted to talk to him again and ran off with tears of rage in his eyes. Neither of the parents went after the younger brother. They stayed to comfort Joran.

Page 226
P: But your father, being a judge, I know..your father he doesn’t want to know.
J: No, of course not.
P: He doesn’t want to know. You’re his son. I know that he must have said once: Joran, whether it’s true or not, I don’t want to know.
J: No, he didn’t even say that!
P: No?
J: No. Not even that.
P: But what did he say then?
J: Yeah, but Patrick, I even lied to my lawyer and my parents.

Page 275

J: Yeah, but that would have been a shame, Patrick.
P: Yeah, it makes it even more difficult you know?
J: Yeah, and I’ve never known everything, you know.
P: What do you  mean, never knew everything?
J: Yeah, I knew what happened, but you know…I can’t say anything about that. You can’t do that. You can’t jeopordize those other people right?
P: What other people…there was only one right?
J: Yes……Daury. I don’t want to cause trouble for him.
P: And your father knows as well, man.
J: My father doesn’t know at all. My father has….he knows nothing. He knows nothing about any of this. That’s the worst part of it all. That man would die, he wouldn’t be able to deal with this. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. My father is weak.

Page 280

“No thank God my father doesn’t know anything, really. I don’t think that man would be able to live with that. He believes for a 100% that”… I interrupt Joran and ask him if his father ever had doubts.
“Never, never, never and neither did my mother”. Yeah, they’re really special people, I tell him but Joran doesn’t even hear me. He’s in his own world all of a sudden.

J: But there is no one, no one I’ve ever known to be more honest than my dad.
P: Ow.
J: But my mother, my mother can lie.

P: But anyone can lie, man.
J: Yeah, ok, but my father can’t. That’s why, that man should have been a judge.
P: Yeah, I feel really bad for him, you know.
J: That man is really, like I said he would never hurt a fly. He really believes in justice, you know.
P: No, but that….look that’s what they do? This is their passion.
J: Yeah, but what my father said: if he would ever think that, that I would know something, or knew more, then he would be the first to drop me off at the police.
P: Yeah, but you know, I’m going to give you a fact. That if your father can’t lie, then you lie. Why? He brought you that phone didn’t he? This is a bad joke…
J: What did you say?
P: I said: a bad joke… He brought you that phone.
J: Yeah ok…but he didn’t lie about that.
P: He never mentioned it either.
J: I think if you would have asked him, he would have said so.
P: If they would have asked him he would have said so? That can’t be Joran. Then he would loose his license, man.
J: Yeah, No, then he will say…that he did it for me.
P: No, he can’t, you know.
J: He will, really! My father can’t lie, Patrick. I even had to tell him how to do it.
P: You know, I euh…. Joran…
J: Step by step. And then he still forgets….credit for the phone.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:01:49 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 30, 2008, 04:52:49 PM »

June 2005

pankoekken 

Blueberry!

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: June 30, 2008, 04:59:11 PM »

In is obvious that Joran has been assured that ... through themanipulation of Dutch law ... neither his father or him can be held to accountability for their participation in the events encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++++++

Re: Overboard by Patrick van der Eem - as reported by Frierljepper at BFN
« Reply #9 on: Today at 12:23:56 PM »

P: Yeah, but you know, I’m going to give you a fact. That if your father can’t lie, then you lie. Why? He brought you that phone didn’t he? This is a bad joke…

P: If they would have asked him he would have said so? That can’t be Joran. Then he would loose his license, man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.msg394835;topicseen#msg394835

Arlene Ellis-Schipper'
The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: June 30, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »

Yeh,PVDS is real innocent ..This is the same guy who told Natalee's Family they were out of there jursidiction and has continiously told Joran to say nothing. To add to the suspicion we know he told others he had two contacts with Natalee before and after she dissapeared.

Page 131 2nd ride 13-01

P: Don’t tell your brothers, right? Be careful (as in I don’t want you to tell them….give them that burden).
J: Yeah, but I also thought…I can’t do this to my family…I didn’t do anything but…
J: Yeah, yeah, yeah…look, eventually, looking back…I’ll honestly tell you…maybe I should have told.
J: I couldn’t know it would become this big thing, but at that moment I thought….my father, I can’t my father…no, that’s family, he’s a judge.
J: I have problems with my parents, yeah, sometimes I talk to people, sometimes I fight with my dad, sometimes I fight with my brothers, but in the end you’re family.

Page 176 3rd ride 15-01

P: But there is one thing I don’t get. Ok, she’s lying there dead…that friend….I know that friend is your father. I know, Joran.
P: Why not? Why would someone say… if he comes to pick you up: “You have to go to school”. When you told me that I knew.
P: Look, Joran, and I’ve told you from the beginning…I've also talked about this with my girlfriend..you know. And I’ve told my girlfriend…if people called me in that kind of situation..I would help them as well.
J: Me too, me too, me too! But I’m telling you Patrick, my father wouldn’t and that’s the truth. I went to Aruba and there were little groups of guys with whom we hung out with…..from when we were young you know. And those guys, they still call me now and then…but they don’t have that much money…they can’t do much.

A bit later on:
P: But what about your dad…when you got home, didn’t he notice something about you?
J: My father is sleeping….Patrick, it was about 03:00 am or something like that…04:00 am.

One of Jorans younger brothers was incredibly shocked by what Joran had done. This brother yelled at Joran and said he never wanted to talk to him again and ran off with tears of rage in his eyes. Neither of the parents went after the younger brother. They stayed to comfort Joran.

Page 226
P: He doesn’t want to know. You’re his son. I know that he must have said once: Joran, whether it’s true or not, I don’t want to know.

Page 275

J: Yeah, I knew what happened, but you know…I can’t say anything about that. You can’t do that. You can’t jeopordize those other people right?
J: My father doesn’t know at all. My father has….he knows nothing. He knows nothing about any of this. That’s the worst part of it all. That man would die, he wouldn’t be able to deal with this. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. My father is weak.

Page 280

“No thank God my father doesn’t know anything, really. I don’t think that man would be able to live with that. He believes for a 100% that”… I interrupt Joran and ask him if his father ever had doubts.
“Never, never, never and neither did my mother”. Yeah, they’re really special people, I tell him but Joran doesn’t even hear me. He’s in his own world all of a sudden.

J: Yeah, ok, but my father can’t. That’s why, that man should have been a judge.
J: That man is really, like I said he would never hurt a fly. He really believes in justice, you know.
J: Yeah, but what my father said: if he would ever think that, that I would know something, or knew more, then he would be the first to drop me off at the police.
J: He will, really! My father can’t lie, Patrick. I even had to tell him how to do it.

...AND SO ONCE AGAIN, JORAN TELLS US WITH THAT BIG VENUS FLYTRAP

OF A MOUTH OF HIS, EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN.

-SMALL GROUP OF GUYS (WE)

-SHE GETS GRAVELY HURT

-THEY CALL PAULUS, BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY & KNOWLEDGE

-PAULUS WILL NOT HELP HER

-PAULUS HAS HER FINISHED OFF & THEY GET RID OF HER

-OVER

"I never thought THIS THING would get that big!" -Joran Van der sloot

------------------
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 30, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »

Rioting over Rape and Murder

Mon June 30th: The alleged Rape and Murder of a girl and the supposed cover up sparks rioting in china.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=8578190
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:16:03 PM by Observer » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 30, 2008, 05:23:47 PM »

Yeh,PVDS is real innocent ..This is the same guy who told Natalee's Family they were out of there jursidiction and has continiously told Joran to say nothing. To add to the suspicion we know he told others he had two contacts with Natalee before and after she dissapeared.

Page 131 2nd ride 13-01

Page 176 3rd ride 15-01

A bit later on:

Page 226

Page 275

Page 280

...AND SO ONCE AGAIN, JORAN TELLS US WITH THAT BIG VENUS FLYTRAP

OF A MOUTH OF HIS, EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN.

-SMALL GROUP OF GUYS (WE)

-SHE GETS GRAVELY HURT

-THEY CALL PAULUS, BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY & KNOWLEDGE

-PAULUS WILL NOT HELP HER

-PAULUS HAS HER FINISHED OFF & THEY GET RID OF HER

-OVER

"I never thought THIS THING would get that big!" -Joran Van der sloot

I agree.  Paulus did not help Natalee.

Who helped Paulus?
  • Julia Renfro
  • Lorenzo
  • Van der Straaten
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 30, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »

I believe Paulus called Van der Straaten first.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 30, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »

This may be the only bit of truth in that whole translation.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: June 30, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »

Yep, a big slip....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: June 30, 2008, 05:42:20 PM »

Yep, a big slip....

He obviously wasn't talking about the Kalpoes here..they were already under the bus and Joran was driving like a maniac.  So these "other" people are the ones we need to know who they are...or do we already? 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 30, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »

Yep, a big slip....

He obviously wasn't talking about the Kalpoes here..they were already under the bus and Joran was driving like a maniac.  So these "other" people are the ones we need to know who they are...or do we already? 

OK in this order.  Freddy, Paulus, Steve Croes, Lorenzo.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: June 30, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »

Yep, a big slip....

Another $64,000 question....been thinking about that for a while today.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: June 30, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

But what if the Jorans younger brother could drive?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.