April 22, 2024, 11:09:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241487 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #940 on: June 30, 2008, 05:49:58 PM »

G'mornin' Sporter wanna Scooby Snack?

I call short stack!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 30, 2008, 05:52:33 PM »

This may be the only bit of truth in that whole translation.

J: Yeah, I knew what happened, but you know…I can’t say anything about that. You can’t do that. You can’t jeopordize those other people right?

Yep, a big slip....

He obviously wasn't talking about the Kalpoes here..they were already under the bus and Joran was driving like a maniac.  So these "other" people are the ones we need to know who they are...or do we already? 

OK in this order.  Freddy, Paulus, Steve Croes, Lorenzo.
Dont forget about Deepak,Guido and GVC 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:54:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 30, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »

What scared Koen? ......and why is there a statement from Sanders  but not Koen?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: June 30, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »

G'mornin' Sporter wanna Scooby Snack?

I call short stack!!!!

Carpe -

pannekoekkens are done!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: June 30, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

Re: Overboard by Patrick van der Eem - as reported by Frierljepper at BFN
« Reply #9 on: Today at 12:23:56 PM »

P: My father can’t lie, Patrick. I even had to tell him how to do it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.msg394835;topicseen#msg394835

Well Joran ... you are not too good of a teacher.  You did not consider that Natalee's mother and stepfather were forces to be reckoned with.  They heard what your father said in front of witnesses in the early morning hours of May 31, 2005.

Contrary to the police, Charles Croes, Eric William and the handlers ... these people would not conform to the Aruban agenda that dictated that you and your father were to be protected and ... the Superior Court concurred.

Janet

++++++++++

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether I picked up Joran on the 30th of May 2005, in the early morning hours, I can state the following. I have previously stated that I had picked up Joran on Sunday May 29th at approximately 23.00 hours near Mc Donalds. Subsequently I woke up at that Monday morning at approximately 05.45 hours. In the hours between I had gone to sleep and I did not hear Joran leaving or hear him return home.

Paulus van der Sloot
Nova Interview (Twan Hys)
June 28, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: During the session with the judge [5], it was told that the suspicion originated, because that Monday night, when so many people were standing there in front of the door, I allegedly declared that at four o'clock, I picked up Joran. And someone else, allegedly declared that I picked up Joran and Natalee., while my own declaration was, directed at police officers, that I picked up Joran at eleven o'clock at the McDonald's.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
March 26, 2006

TWITTY: ...... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/12/ng.01.html

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
March 21, 2006

TWITTY: ...... He had initially told the witnesses that he himself had picked up Joran Van Der Sloot at 4:00 a.m. on the night of the 30th. But he later changed it about three weeks into the investigation that he did not pick up Joran at 4:00 a.m. on the 30th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: June 30, 2008, 05:59:55 PM »

What scared Koen? ......and why is there a statement from Sanders  but not Koen?

Koen's Father would not let ALE talk to Koen,  they packed up and left Aruba.
He must know something bad, look at him.
Also why does he have to sleep with Mommy because he knows the truth and Daddy is protecting him.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 30, 2008, 06:04:13 PM »

But Marian said, only one slept while the other one went to aide the foul mouthed one.  Maybe Valentine was already tainted...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: June 30, 2008, 06:06:21 PM »

Koen's Father would not let ALE talk to Koen,  they packed up and left Aruba.
He must know something bad, look at him.
Also why does he have to sleep with Mommy because he knows the truth and Daddy is protecting him.

Yes, Koen and Sander.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 30, 2008, 06:12:38 PM »

Paulus Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether I picked up Joran on the 30th of May 2005, in the early morning hours, I can state the following. I have previously stated that I had picked up Joran on Sunday May 29th at approximately 23.00 hours near Mc Donalds.

... were you removing 5 hours off of the actual time Paulus, in honor

of that bloated wretched rag doll that you call a wife being in the Netherland's time

zone? C'monnnnn ... you can tell the truth now,

it's only been over three years!!!!!

...and the world knows you killed Natalee. It's no secret anymore.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 30, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »

MAPLE!

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 30, 2008, 06:20:41 PM »

Tamikosmom…reposting with the link…it came from Joran’s Book Translation….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0 Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »   

CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15 - Inspectors from the Netherlands
P218

Joran states that he will not cooperate, and will use his right to remain silent.

The inspectors say that the statements from Deepak, Satish and Joran seem to have been prepared in advance. They think that Joran has told too many different stories about what happened to Natalee that night, nag him about the K-Swiss shoes, and don't consider it logical that he left them on the beach and didn't search for them.

P219-220

De Ruiter writes in a warrent: On Tuesday August 2nd, 2005 the suspect was questioned by me. He used his right to remain silent all day. After the interrogation the suspect was brought back to KIA around 16:30, in a neutral car. I sat on the back seat together with the suspect. I told the suspect that it wasn't my intention to discuss any matters with him outside the reach of the cameras and his lawyers and that nothing would be off-the-record, but that everything would be recorded in a warrent. The suspect told me without me asking, that he hadn't expected an interrogation like this. That he thought that the interrogators would play roles and that one would be friendly and the other would be nasty. He considered the media attention for this case as over the top. The metro attack in England he saw as real news, but that one day after the attacks Natalee was already on the front pages again. Joran told me that he consciously wouldn't run away from journalists and photographers, since that could do harm to the case. The lawyers had told him that wearing sunglasses during the transport hadn't been a very smart choice. Since he had been photographed smiling whilst wearing black sunglasses. Joran told me that i talked a lot. And that he now was wearing borrowed K-Swiss shoes from a cell-mate and that these were one size smaller than the ones he had lost at the beach. The shoes he lost had a size 14. Joran also told me about a small riot in the KIA, which caused everyone to have a more severe detention.

Snipped

P224

August 8th 2005

During interrogation Joran is asked to take off his shoes. "Why are you now wearing size 10.5, while you stated that on May 30th you were wearing size 14?", they asked him. Joran says, "that's because of the difference between English and American shoes sizes, but i don't tell them."

Not sure if you have this…Possible Book Excerpts from SandraK

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1008.0

Thanks Mum

Some time ago I began a paper on why I suspected some of the statements had been collaborated among the suspects and witnesses in an Aruban attempt to get stories straight.  This became apparent to me as many of the consistencies/changes in Joran, Satish and Deepak's stories were revealed.

However ... I have yet to finish this work.  My DIL has the declarations and early transcripts memorized.  She retains EVERYTHING.  Maybe when CIL has two minutes to spare she may give me some assistance with the project.  Better yet ... maybe she could adopt it as her own.

The official statement regarding the shoe incident while Joran was detained is on the SM site somewhere.  I will take a boo later.

Thanks again Mum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 30, 2008, 06:22:43 PM »

Carpe, I have a coupon for a large HB and a Dr Pepper

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: June 30, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »

MAPLE!

LMAO!

You're gonna have the kitchen working ovah time here!!  Chef

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: June 30, 2008, 06:30:07 PM »

Wasn't it an Aruban who posted about Koen's fear, etc.?  Not AG....the other one whose name escapes me at the moment....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: June 30, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »

Wasn't it an Aruban who posted about Koen's fear, etc.?  Not AG....the other one whose name escapes me at the moment....

peeing the bed, sleeping with mommy and diving behind the sofa are all normal activities for an 18 year old boy. 

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: June 30, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

peeing the bed, sleeping with mommy and diving behind the sofa are all normal activities for an 18 year old boy. 

Thanks, but it doesn't answer my question...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 30, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

Was it Native Lingo.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: June 30, 2008, 06:37:16 PM »

Was it Native Lingo.

That's who I was trying to think of....just wasn't sure, at this point, if it was her.  Thanks, San. (day off, heh?)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 30, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »

Was it Native Lingo.

That's who I was trying to think of....just wasn't sure, at this point, if it was her.  Thanks, San. (day off, heh?)

Don't tell work I was playing hooky
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: June 30, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »

Was it Native Lingo.

Don't tell work I was playing hooky

As Paulus would say, 'I didn't notice'...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.