April 27, 2024, 03:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 241730 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

Renee Gielen :

I have tried for an independent inquiry, focused on Alabama and a country in Central America. That investigation will cost money and it gives me not yet succeeded to get this financed. I asked the private sector in Aruba for money .
I asked also the public broadcaster in the Netherlands for money but they don't respond 

I regret this because I am a very clue to the track was and still am.

I would like to solve, for Natalee, Aruba and all others involved.

Volunteer Gielen :

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »

Renee Gielen :

I have tried for an independent inquiry, focused on Alabama and a country in Central America. That investigation will cost money and it gives me not yet succeeded to get this financed. I asked the private sector in Aruba for money .
I asked also the public broadcaster in the Netherlands for money but they don't respond 

Volunteer Gielen :

Well, that's interesting.  Wonder why she wants to do that? What is she looking for?  Hmmm.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

I remember back about a week ago...

Senor Rob stumbled across tons of pics from Caps. (pic blog)

I wonder if that would contain some of the pics u may be looking for?

Only some of it remains.  The Simian information and the key to the Merian code that we had all worked on is gone.  The pictures of the pond before it was drained are still there, as are pictures of the Lekker restaurant.  The pictures of the drained pond and the drainage pipes are also gone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2008, 03:33:09 PM »

Sayyyyy mamaaaa, dat fly b. UG-UH-LY.    (SPLAT!)

She's so ugly, it requires an extra syllable!

> BON DIA dead person

This ANOTHER body? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

Only some of it remains.  The Simian information and the key to the Merian code that we had all worked on is gone.  The pictures of the pond before it was drained are still there, as are pictures of the Lekker restaurant.  The pictures of the drained pond and the drainage pipes are also gone.

And, yet....no one wonders why?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

Sure is slow in here today...think I will go do some work for a change. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

The key to the Mirian code is here...If you let me know what discussions you want I will look through the index...Only have done to the end of thread 3 and not all of the 1st. thread. and it may take me a while, as I do 10 pages at a time, and will need to search them. a rought date helps...

« Reply #863 on: April 24, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »Klaas

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.860

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2008, 03:53:36 PM »

This is just my opinion...I believe Caps and OE 100%, they have no reason to lie or mislead anyone.  Both have dedicated much time and effort to find answers in this case.  I believe "something" of interest was located from the scan...I have no idea what....but there's been too much activity at that pond for the results to have been otherwise.

I agree with you completely.  OE and CAPS have always been 100% truthful and they have given us as much as they have been able to give under the circumstances.  Kyle made a lot of personal sacrfices when he spent time in Aruba searching.  I am certain that there is information that he can't share because it would be out of place for him to do so.  CAPS has most likely made some enemies.  Sometimes, when he came up with stuff, it seemed bizarre.   This past week has been a great example of how much I appreciate him.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

Renee Gielen :

Volunteer Gielen :

I hope the spot where Renee is standing is the front of the line to be spayed.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

The key to the Mirian code is here...If you let me know what discussions you want I will look through the index...Only have done to the end of thread 3 and not all of the 1st. thread. and it may take me a while, as I do 10 pages at a time, and will need to search them. a rought date helps...

Thanks Mum,

I have the key to the identities.  Fortunately, I copied it when it was first produced.  If you or anyone else needs some help typing or transcribing stuff please let me know.  I promise that I'll even use spellcheck.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »

Renee Gielen :

Volunteer Gielen :

I'm thinking it might be better if they just "put her down."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »

Renee Gielen :

Volunteer Gielen :

I'm thinking it might be better if they just "put her down."

Yes, I agree!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

Thanks Mum,

I have the key to the identities.  Fortunately, I copied it when it was first produced.  If you or anyone else needs some help typing or transcribing stuff please let me know.  I promise that I'll even use spellcheck.

Ss…You are welcome…I can spell…just can’t type…and in too much of a hurry to check...Thanks...I will let you know if I need a favour…
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2008, 04:46:30 PM »

uhhh ..... the pic shows Joran's right ear. It is so grainy, I don't think you can measure accurately.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »

This is just my opinion...I believe Caps and OE 100%, they have no reason to lie or mislead anyoneBoth have dedicated much time and effort to find answers in this case.  I believe "something" of interest was located from the scan...I have no idea what....but there's been too much activity at that pond for the results to have been otherwise.

I do not believe for one minute that Jossy Mansur and Art Wood have an agenda to deceive.

Out of a deep loyality and appreciation for Jossy and Art's three year history upholding the family in their quest for justice and closure in the disappearance of their beloved Natalee ... I will wait  for the truth to be revealed in God's timing.  Anything less I believe would be a betrayal to all these men have done and sacrificed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »

This is just my opinion...I believe Caps and OE 100%, they have no reason to lie or mislead anyoneBoth have dedicated much time and effort to find answers in this case.  I believe "something" of interest was located from the scan...I have no idea what....but there's been too much activity at that pond for the results to have been otherwise.

I do not believe for one minute that Jossy Mansur and Art Wood have an agenda to deceive.

Out of a deep loyality and appreciation for Jossy and Art's three year history upholding the family in their quest for justice and closure in the disappearance of their beloved Natalee ... I will wait  for the truth to be revealed in God's timing.  Anything less I believe would be a betrayal to all these men have done and sacrificed.

Janet

Over the past few days, I have read several emails from Jossy to someone who is a friend of his. I can't share those emails here because they were intended as personal communications, and it wouldn't be appropriate to make them public. However, having read them, I have every faith that Jossy is on the side of Natalee and her family.

I Stand With The Girl
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2008, 05:02:41 PM »

uhhh ..... the pic shows Joran's right ear. It is so grainy, I don't think you can measure accurately.

yep the other ear  ha ha 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »

Janet
I wouldn't accuse Jossy or Art of anything at all -- I just think they may be out of the loop on this one. There is no central clearing house -- no one can possibly be aware of all goings on.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »

Renee Gielen :

Volunteer Gielen :

WHAT RENEE MEANT TO SAY:

Renee Gielen :

I have tried for an independent inquiry TO FREE MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS, focused on Alabama and a country in Central America AWAY FROM ARUBA WHERE MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS LIVE. That investigation will cost money and it gives me not yet succeeded to get this financed HOWEVER I AM TALKING WITH THE MAFIA TO SEE IF THEY CAN SPRING FOR MORE MONEY FOR MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS. I asked the private sector in Aruba for money BUT THEY THOUGHT I WAS NUTS .

I asked also the public broadcaster in the Netherlands for money but they don't respond BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WAS NUTS, TOO.

I regret this because I am a very clueLESS to the RIDICULOUS track was and still am.

I would like to solve, for Natalee, Aruba and all others involvedM BUT ESPECIALLY FOR MY GOOD FRIENDS THE VAN DER SLOOTS.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.