May 01, 2024, 03:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 242309 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #800 on: June 29, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »

I'm not tracking with the group.  Who are these people?  I don't remember seeing their faces before.   Smile

The woman is Angelina Reppas - Deepak's boss at the cyber cafe and the one who did an interview with Jamie Skeeters or Art Wood (I forget which one).  Have no idea who the guy is and don't care 

Skeeter and Copas
She looks Very Masculine....IMHO!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #801 on: June 29, 2008, 10:57:40 PM »

Klaas....I replied to your emails....quite frankly...I'm confused....noone sent that photo to me....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #802 on: June 29, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »

Klaas....I replied to your emails....quite frankly...I'm confused....noone sent that photo to me....

Destiny

PS...I've been away from my computer for awhile...so just now catching up....still confused...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 29, 2008, 10:59:58 PM »

ROB - for your collection: 

http://www.awe24.com/

POLIS A PARA OTRO AUTO CU A PASA DEN VERBODEN
TA PARCE CU DEN MADRUGA PASA DEN VERBODEN TA NA MODA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 29, 2008, 11:23:54 PM »

I think Joran was the head of his family

... and so does Deputy of Chief Gerold Dompig.  His position within the Natalee Holloway case implies his words were derived from a foundation of knowledge.

Janet

Disappearance
Missing White Female

Page 9:

Moreover, Dompig says, this summer F.B.I. profilers completed a detailed psychological evaluation. "He struck us, and the F.B.I., as a guy who can make you believe he's God's gift to mothers-in-law," Dompig says. "But if you look at his actions, he's anything but. The F.B.I. profiled him as a person who never has been corrected by his parents. He's the boss of what happens in that house. He's the boss in the family. He is allowed to do anything.… If a person like that is in a position where a person says, 'No,' well, that person may change completely. Maybe he blew a fuse when she wouldn't have sex with him, and something happened."

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=9

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: June 30, 2008, 12:03:49 AM »

I'm not tracking with the group.  Who are these people?  I don't remember seeing their faces before.   Smile

The woman is Angelina Reppas - Deepak's boss at the cyber cafe and the one who did an interview with Jamie Skeeters or Art Wood (I forget which one).  Have no idea who the guy is and don't care 

Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005
Entitled,  The Disappearance of Natalee

(Start videotape segment)

Angelina Reppas: (Manager of Cyberzone Cafe in Aruba) He was working that night. Sunday night. And he never goes out on a Sunday night. Deepak was supposed to go home. His brother has to pick him up at 11:00. But, I think Joran called him. "Ok, you know, I'm here with girls from the states in Carlos N Charlies. You want to come to? I need a ride."

And that's how he... he went there. Deepak wanted to leave with... with Satish, and then Joran asked if Natalee was going to come. And then they both got into the car, and she wanted to drive. She just wanted to drive on the beach. And she was drunk. And there are girls, like, screaming, "Get out of the car, because"... friends from her. They were like, "Get out of the car." She's like, "No, no. I want to stay. I want to drive. Just go to the hotel. I will be back later." That's it. And Deepak told the girls, like, "Get her out, because she's drunk. Why don't you take your friend with you?""No, I didn't" ...she didn't want to. That's what he said. And then they just drove around. They dropped her off at the Marriott. They went home. 

Jamie Skeeters: How did Joran get home? 

Angelina Reppas: Yeah, pppt. He said... 

Jamie Skeeters: ....

Angelina Reppas: Walk. 

Jamie Skeeters: What did he tell Deepak? 

Angelina Reppas: He told them he was going to walk. 

Jamie Skeeters: How did he get... really get home? 

Angelina Reppas: That Deepak doesn't know. 

Jamie Skeeters: Let's leap forward to the next day. Deepak and Joran arrive at the Van der Sloot residence. 

Angelina Reppas: Yeah. And then everybody gets there. 

Jamie Skeeters: So what happens? What do you... what do you hear? 

Angelina Reppas: What I hear? They all had a big mob attacking them. `Where's my daughter? La, la, la.' Of course, again, because the mother's getting, you know, upset. And... and they... then they told the story about the Holiday Inn, that they dropped her at the Holiday Inn. 

Jamie Skeeters: Why would they do that? 

Angelina Reppas: Deepak did it to cover him up. To cover Joran. Just to help his friend. Because they thought, `You know, she'll be back in an hour' or something, you know, that... 

Jamie Skeeters: Mm-hmm. 

Angelina Reppas: I mean, girls get lost a lot. But Joran was the last one with her alone. So Joran was like, `Can you cover the story?' And then Deepak told him, like, `Ok, I'm going to do this for you for a few days, but if this thing is going to get worse, I will have to tell the truth.' And they... 

Jamie Skeeters: What would have been wrong with the real story, that he just dropped her off? He just..(unintelligible). 

Angelina Reppas: Yeah, yeah. That's a stupid mistake that he made. Nobody knows if... if they raped her. There's no evidence of rape, murder, nothing. There's not even a body, so, it's just... they... it's horrible. 

Jamie Skeeters: What does Deepak think happened? 

Angelina Reppas: He just doesn't know. And I so believe him. He just doesn't know.

(End of videotape segment)

http://www.scrux.com/transcripts/drphilshow/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #806 on: June 30, 2008, 02:00:47 AM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/observers-showed-hysterical.html

Observers showed
Hysterical proposition of Nel Oduber and Rudy Lampe for the retirement of the Attorney General and Head Officer

DIARIO Aruba 11/10/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): There was little missing and a majority in the Parliament in Aruba to give the power to the Oduber cabinet to retire the Attorney General and Head Officer of Justice of Aruba. This was based on a proposition made in a hysterical manner by the Prime Minister Nel Oduber and the leader of the RED faction, parliamentarian Rudy Lampe. Aruba almost entered into a disastrous adventure.

All this was caused by a misuse of what he wants to do to get rid of the people who in a form have discredited Aruba’s name greatly.

After the announcement of the boycott against Aruba was made by the Alabama Governor Bob Riley, a faction of the AVP asked for an urgent parliament meeting to discuss these worrisome developments.

At one point in the meeting, Prime Minister Nel Oduber started to suggest that they have to look at the Public Ministry for who is responsible for this situation. Nel Oduber insinuated in the direction of the Attorney General, Head Officer Of Justice and other police functionaries who have failed in this case.

Here is where DIARIO understands that parliamentarian Rudy Lampe did not hesitate to win. The rancour of Rudy Lampe against the AG, Therese Croes-Pedra came out right away.

Lampe, with his eyes open wide and apparently very emotional came forth with the proposition to give Nel Oduber the complete authority to retire the AG, the Head Officer of Justice and others and at the same time open an investigation into the case
Also, Rudy Lampe instigated towards that the whole parliament has to support removing these people and no one will talk of political persecution.

Prime Minister Nel Oduber who felt support from the RED leader and continued speaking that he has to do what he has to do. In a hysterical manner the two figures starting speaking about the decision to retire [those responsible] and an official investigation of the Public Ministry.

At this moment the leader of the AVP faction, Mike Eman got up and practically said that people come to their senses and realized what they are saying.

He showed that Aruba cannot enter into such an adventure and that it has no basis or sense to go in this preposterous direction. This discussion, in the end, came to call for them to take care of not turn a crisis into a national drama with heads falling unjustly and against all rules of governmental seriousness.

In an interview DIARIO held with Prime Minister Nel Oduber, he could not deny that this took place in parliament and that this macabre plan was prevented by a certain person in the opposition who stood up and stopped it. Nel Oduber regretted that these news came out because it was a serious meeting.

On the other hand, it has to be said that the information is circulating on the street because many of those who were at the meeting, among others people from the Task Force, who were shocked by the proposition of Nel Oduber and Rudy Lampe, came with him.

It was spoken as if the persons here fell into a kind of hysteria based on the hatred they have for figures in the Public Ministry and police and they want to use the Holloway case to remove them.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 11/10/2005 03:45:00 PM   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #807 on: June 30, 2008, 05:17:04 AM »

klaas

about that letter :
I understand that it was PvdS 'saliva at the back of the stamp.
When the  letter was addressed to him,it is a strange story

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: June 30, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »

Thanks for the white van Klaas. I saw it yesterday and saved it. AWE24 didn't update all weekend until late yesterday... but I was watching the site to see if there has been any updates on the "unidentified flying object" reported earlier in the week.

Seems two people saw it - one saw it from land heading to the airport and the other saw it from a boat right beside the airport - only one picture and they are asking for more pics.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: June 30, 2008, 09:14:11 AM »

Thanks for the white van Klaas. I saw it yesterday and saved it. AWE24 didn't update all weekend until late yesterday... but I was watching the site to see if there has been any updates on the "unidentified flying object" reported earlier in the week.

Seems two people saw it - one saw it from land heading to the airport and the other saw it from a boat right beside the airport - only one picture and they are asking for more pics.

Probably just Renfro on her way to Senor Frogs again: 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: June 30, 2008, 09:16:18 AM »

klaas

about that letter :
I understand that it was PvdS 'saliva at the back of the stamp.
When the  letter was addressed to him,it is a strange story

Yeah, very strange.  Also interresting that Jan Brennan (Medleyrelay) had posted at a Topix.net forum and her IP location automatically showed up as Arkansas.  I'm pretty sure she actually lives in PA but Arkansas is where the letter was mailed from 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: June 30, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »

Klaas, are you saying that it is true that PvdS' saliva was the source of the DNA? I always thought that his DNA showed up because he handled the letter only.

wow, that's mind blowing if true.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 30, 2008, 09:29:08 AM »

Klaas, are you saying that it is true that PvdS' saliva was the source of the DNA? I always thought that his DNA showed up because he handled the letter only.

No, that's what Johan said and I'm not sure where he's getting his info but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: June 30, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  I have a favor to ask of anyone that has access to Joran's book. I need someone that has the book and can translate for me.  If any of the Dutch monkeys would be willing to help me I would appreciate an email    cindoal@yahoo.com

Thanks!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 30, 2008, 09:46:45 AM »

Just reading part of Patrick's books that was translated by GBMW.  He basically is painting the picture that his father is a saint and he mother can lie  .  They are both liars and Joran is still trying desparately to protect Paulus. Since when does a 17 year old have to teach a lawyer how to lie.

Page 280

“No thank God my father doesn’t know anything, really. I don’t think that man would be able to live with that. He believes for a 100% that”… I interrupt Joran and ask him if his father ever had doubts.
“Never, never, never and neither did my mother”. Yeah, they’re really special people, I tell him but Joran doesn’t even hear me. He’s in his own world all of a sudden.

J: But there is no one, no one I’ve ever known to be more honest than my dad.
P: Ow.
J: But my mother, my mother can lie.
P: But anyone can lie, man.
J: Yeah, ok, but my father can’t. That’s why, that man should have been a judge.
P: Yeah, I feel really bad for him, you know.
J: That man is really, like I said he would never hurt a fly. He really believes in justice, you know.
P: No, but that….look that’s what they do? This is their passion.
J: Yeah, but what my father said: if he would ever think that, that I would know something, or knew more, then he would be the first to drop me off at the police.
P: Yeah, but you know, I’m going to give you a fact. That if your father can’t lie, then you lie. Why? He brought you that phone didn’t he? This is a bad joke…
J: What did you say?
P: I said: a bad joke… He brought you that phone.
J: Yeah ok…but he didn’t lie about that.
P: He never mentioned it either.
J: I think if you would have asked him, he would have said so.
P: If they would have asked him he would have said so? That can’t be Joran. Then he would loose his license, man.
J: Yeah, No, then he will say…that he did it for me.
P: No, he can’t, you know.
J: He will, really! My father can’t lie, Patrick. I even had to tell him how to do it.
P: You know, I euh…. Joran…
J: Step by step. And then he still forgets….credit for the phone.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:00:17 AM by San » Logged
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #815 on: June 30, 2008, 09:59:19 AM »

No, that's what Johan said and I'm not sure where he's getting his info but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

someone said that on Fok and  i have seen that information also on another Blog

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #816 on: June 30, 2008, 10:01:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  I have a favor to ask of anyone that has access to Joran's book. I need someone that has the book and can translate for me.  If any of the Dutch monkeys would be willing to help me I would appreciate an email    cindoal@yahoo.com

Thanks!

sorry i don't have that book maybe it is somewere online ?
a Ebook torrent ?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: June 30, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »

Now wouldn't you as a parent console the younger brother    Why would the younger brother believe what Joran did.  What did they tell him.

Page 204 about Pauw & Witteman show January

One of Jorans younger brothers was incredibly shocked by what Joran had done. This brother yelled at Joran and said he never wanted to talk to him again and ran off with tears of rage in his eyes. Neither of the parents went after the younger brother. They stayed to comfort Joran.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 30, 2008, 10:23:55 AM »

Finngirl posted this in Shango the other day...Thanks Finn...Anita tells of Joran kicking his brothers!!!

On 7-12 MSNBC reported:

SCARBOROUGH: You are looking at pictures of Joran van der Sloot. He's in the back seat of a Police car with his head down, leaving the Aruban courthouse. Obviously, Aruba and America focused on this young man, the key suspect in the case.

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Joran is a 17-year-old teenager. He is a fantastic tall guy. He's a sporter. He plays tennis on the island, soccer, volley ball, softball. He is a boy who will come out of his bed and give his mom a hug. And, hi mom. How are you? Have a nice day. He is a very warm young boy.

SCARBOROUGH: What has he told you about Natalee?

VAN DER SLOOT: He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the Police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.

SCARBOROUGH: You know, there are a lot of parents, obviously, that obviously would never want to be in this sort of situation. But if you are in this sort of situation, what do you, what do your husband tell your son to get him through these difficult times?

VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we have three children, two in teenage ages.

And we always tell the kids to tell the truth, to—and Joran is not a—he is a good child, but he is, of course, not a model child, because he has his mistakes. And he cheated, and he kicks his brothers, and he does things any ordinary 17-year-old teenager would do, but we always try to talk.

We are a very close family. We spend a lot of time talking about problems in the world. We look at news. We see things happen that are evil and that are wrong, and we warn the kids about drugs, about alcohol, the consequences that are there. Throughout the education at the international school, a lot of time is spent there, too, to make the kids conscious about all kind of risks they can take or not—they cannot take, and about responsibility, about respect for others.

We are living on a multicultural island, and we always try to raise the kids with—see what's in the heart of people. Don't focus on the outside. Listen to people. Be respectful.

SCARBOROUGH: Right.

VAN DER SLOOT: If they go out, be careful. Don't go out alone.

Always go with friends. Be aware that things can happen.
_ _ _

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 30, 2008, 10:27:41 AM »

Johan...could you please tell me what this link is exactly, I couldn't work it out! and what it may have to do with Aruba?  TIA

http://www.immob.biz/?p=alles&id=927&lang=NL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.