April 25, 2024, 03:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brooke Bennett 12yrs old missing 6/25/08 Randolph Vermont(BODY FOUND)  (Read 188577 times)
KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »

Jen34, I couldn't agree more.  WTH? Why are they still saying it has nothing to do with Brooke?  Give me a break, she's woven tight into this whole sordid scummy evil thing...and what about the sister...was she too old or was she not involved?  Did she not know what was going on?  Um, and what should be done with the mother and her sister Denise?  This whole thing is bringing forth crazy violent feelings on my part.  Who doesn't protect their child?  If mom and abusing step dad separated 4 years ago, I bet there is some record of it in Alabama.  And I bet it has to do with abuse.  Doesn't the mom seem like she's doped up or something?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »

http://vermonttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/BT/20080701/NEWS01/807010374

In the article at the link, near the end, it says that Jacques found the articles of clothing belonging to Brooke....if that was mentioned in any of the other articles, I missed it.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »

Rob - I'm affraid this case is going to have a very sad outcome.  I think the uncle will eventually talk and lead LE to Brooke's whereabouts.  I don't think Brooke is alive, I think he (the uncle) killed her.   I HOPE I'M WRONG.

I think The Same ,I hope I'm Wrong Too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »

Jen34, I couldn't agree more.  WTH? Why are they still saying it has nothing to do with Brooke?  Give me a break, she's woven tight into this whole sordid scummy evil thing...and what about the sister...was she too old or was she not involved?  Did she not know what was going on?  Um, and what should be done with the mother and her sister Denise?  This whole thing is bringing forth crazy violent feelings on my part.  Who doesn't protect their child?  If mom and abusing step dad separated 4 years ago, I bet there is some record of it in Alabama.  And I bet it has to do with abuse.  Doesn't the mom seem like she's doped up or something?

You know I read somewhere that these type of  woman are so involved in their own trauma that they can't see what's going on in their own house. Or don't give a crap.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »

http://vermonttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/BT/20080701/NEWS01/807010374

In the article at the link, near the end, it says that Jacques found the articles of clothing belonging to Brooke....if that was mentioned in any of the other articles, I missed it.   
I read that, and Why was that, because he knew where she was.
Didn't a Father who just killed his own kids recently find them in the woods and fall to his knees crying , and later we find out that was because he killed him grrrrrrr.
OK I'll stop for a while.

KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »

Yup, I agree that is probably true.  But what about those around the family?  Maybe a teacher, a friend, a friend's parents?  And what a twisted story to lure girls in.  Imagine how afraid and lost they must feel to not have someone they could tell this to.  And why would one of these predators have access to leave a note under a girl's pillow?  I know that my daughter would tell me if she was at a sleep over and something weird and scary like that happened.  But I know all the parents where she hangs out very well, and the girls spend lots of time at our home as well.  I bet there are a lot of people in that town thinking that they had the vibe, the intuition, some facts that things were seriously wrong in that family.  Really, if children are sexualized at such a tender age, they have too much adult knowledge that would naturally present itself inappropriately...at least I would think so.  I've seen some girls whose mom's are divorced and "out there" with the dating scene and the daughters duplicate the behavior when they're young teens.  Argh, I'm afraid we're not done with how ikky horrific this story is. 
KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »

Also, I tried to find a "find Brooke" website and couldn't find one.  Isn't it SOP to do that now so that as many people can pass around the link as possible?  So many things don't add up on this one.  It's almost as if the police know exactly what happened and are just waiting to gather as much info as possible and hopefully to grab as many of these dirtbags as possible. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2008, 05:23:06 PM »

I feel bad that Brooke had to live among this evil and may have had nowhere to turn. School ended......and now she is missing. I know I am thinking out loud but this really is terrible. I can only hope that maybe just maybe someone helped her escape? Hell her chances on the internet may not have given her any worse odds than she had at home.  I am praying for you Brooke.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2008, 05:33:01 PM »

All-Out Search For Missing Vermont Child Brooke Bennett

Vermont State Police say 12-year-old Brooke Bennett was supposed to meet a friend at a Randolph, Vt. convenience store, and then go to visit a sick relative at the hospital on June 26, 2008.

But after Brooke was dropped off at the store by her uncle and cousin, she never made it to the hospital, and hasn't been seen since.

Surveillance video from that day shows Brooke walking away from the store by herself towards the town of Randoph. When a family member in Brookefield found items of her clothing near her uncle's home -- the house where she was supposed to spend the night -- it prompted an intensive search by police dogs and helicopters.

The investigation led by Vermont State Police has uncovered that MySpace, a popular social networking site, may have had something to do with her disappearance.

After analyzing her computer, authorities learned that Brooke had been in contact with someone on the site days before she went missing. Investigators have not yet released the identity of that person.

Brooke's parents say they took away her privileges to use the site because of issues with respect. However, as they later found out, Brooke had secretly set up a new account on a different computer.

Vermont State Police will continue analyzing the computer for further information that could tell them where Brooke may have gone and the person she is with.

Sex Offender Uncle's Home Searched

Investigators are searching the home of Brooke Bennett's uncle for evidence that may link him to Vermont's first-ever AMBER Alert.

Officials say Michael Jacques was caught on surveillance video leaving a convenience store with his niece just before she went missing on June 25, 2008.

Jacques is a registered sex offender, who was arrested before being released on bail earlier this week, on unrelated charges involving the sexual assault of a minor.

Police say they discovered details of a relationship he was having with another relative during their search to find Brooke. They say he enrolled a young child into a sex program that included a grading system to rate the child on their performance.

Authorities are looking into the possibility that there may be more victims of sexual abuse. The State Police is asking any child who may have been in contact with him to come forward to authorities.

Brooke's stepfather was also arrested on July 1 and charged with Obstruction of Justice in connection with charges pending against her uncle.  Ray Gagnon is in jail on a $250,000 bond.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=56901
AMBER Alert: Vermont

America's Most Wanted has received the following AMBER Alert from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:

Incident Information

Missing Person Circumstance Text : Brooke was last seen at 7 Main Street in Randolph Center, VT, walking in a southerly direction towards the village of Randolph. Brooke was last seen wearing pink sweater, blue jeans, and white sneakers with pink letters.
Missing Person Last Seen Date : 2008-06-25
Missing Person Last Seen Time : 00:00:00

Last Seen Address
Address State Name : VT     Address City Name : Randolph Center

Point Of Contact
Contact Organization Name : Royalton Vermont State Police

Phone Number
Number : 802 234-9933

Missing Child
Person Given Name : Brooke
Person Sur Name : Bennett

Physical Description
Person Eye Color Code : Blue
Person Hair Color Code : Brown
Height : 5FT3
Weight : 98LBS
Description : Purple highlights in hair, 3 inch long scar on calf, both ears are pierced top and bottom, usually wears earrings in rear hole, bottom front tooth of K9 very yellow, freckle on neck in front, freckle on top of 2nd toe on left foot, birthmark on upper left arm, bug bite above eyebrow

S M S-160
Message : AMBER ALERT:Randolph Center,VT CHILD:12YO F 5FT3 98LBS Eyes:Blue Hair:Brown with purple highlights CALL 802 234-9933

KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »

Scary thought Bleached!  The internet as a safe haven...heaven help us.  Too many things are falling into place...staying over at Uncle's house, Uncle's history, cockamammie story about going to the hospital to visit sick friend's relative (why is there no info on this friend???), now step dad in the slammer, finding clothes by Uncle's place and no word from her at all.  Wouldn't it be perfect if she actually went to the police and is in a loving home.  {{{{{therwak}}}}} okay, I'm awake now. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2008, 06:01:49 PM »

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8584106

Stepfather Implicated in Brooke's Disappearance

Brooke Bennett

Michael Jacques

White River Junction, Vermont - July 1, 2008

More twists today in the case of missing 12-year-old Brooke Bennett. Her former stepfather is now implicated in her disappearance.

Ray Gagnon, 40, of Texas is in federal custody in Vermont. The FBI said at a press conference Tuesday afternoon that Gagnon is charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly destroying evidence in the case.

"The FBI is in the process of bringing Mr Gagnon over to the federal side on charges of obstruction of justice, related to the obstruction of evidence to this investigation. And that's I can say at this point," said FBI Special Agent John Fikus.

Gagnon is scheduled to be arraigned in federal court Wednesday in Burlington.

Earlier today, Vermont State Police said Gagnon sexually assaulted a minor in Randolph last summer, but he has not been charged in that case. Police are not saying who the victim was, but will say that it was not Brooke.

Police were led to Gagnon during their investigation of Brooke's uncle, Michael Jacques. He was charged yesterday with participating in a child sex ring called Breckenridge and victimizing a child for several years. The ring allegedly involved other men and possibly other victims, but police will not say if Gagnon was a member of the Breckenridge ring.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2008, 06:03:17 PM »

.....I am not saying the internet is a haven by any means, far from it! But in the case of Brooke Benson when you consider that two of her closest adult male authority figures are sex perverts....her odds might have been better at finding help from someone else. I know....maybe it is warped thinking but I am just so angry at these adults in this girls life!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2008, 06:16:37 PM »

.....I am not saying the internet is a haven by any means, far from it! But in the case of Brooke Benson when you consider that two of her closest adult male authority figures are sex perverts....her odds might have been better at finding help from someone else. I know....maybe it is warped thinking but I am just so angry at these adults in this girls life!

I get what you are saying, bb.  A couple pages back, I was disgusted with her mother & the uncle with the sex abuse record, but reading all this stuff makes one think there was no shelter for Brooke, a 12 year old.  (I even shake my head at the eye makeup and purple highlights at her age, but that's just me)  It would be a pipe deam come true if she was rescued by anyone. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »

Oh no, I gottcha Bleached...mine was meant to be dripping with sarcasm.  Yes, and I think something very bad needs to happen to every adult in this poor child's life.  The StepFather destroying WHAT evidence?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »

We need some  1800 HELP  I AM BEING ABUSED phone # on TV so these kids can call someone who cares.

KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »

Yo Blond, what a wonderful idea, and a website too!  And a text #!  How do we do this...kind of like a reverse AmberAlert ala reverse 911 (we live in So Cal wild fire territory so I KNOW how well that works lemme tell ya!). 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »

Authorities say 40-year-old Ray Gagnon of San Antonio, Texas, is set to appear Wednesday in federal court in Burlington to answer a charge of obstruction of justice. Gagnon is accused of destroying evidence in connection with the probe into the disappearance of 12-year-old Brooke Bennett.

source: http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engla...214947029.html
watch video at source

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »

Federal Obstruction of justice charges for Ray.
That is because he destroyed evidence in the case.
The Grandmother will speek at 6 tonight.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2008, 06:42:05 PM »

I'm looking for where The Grandmother will speak at 6 tonight.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »

7 Main street share's an address with the Randolph County Clerk. That's odd. This is suppose to be a convenience store.

does anyone have the approximate locale where the clothing was found?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.