October 18, 2017, 02:49:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 193334 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« on: June 30, 2008, 01:09:09 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>


JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 03:40:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74214



WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »

Just for fun I started looking at some of Nativelingo's old front page posts from June 2005.  These aren't all of them but some that I found of interest:

Quote
NativeLingo wrote:

NEWS……..

according to a “breaking news on the radio” The parents of Ms. Holloway were taken to a lab for Blood and DNA samples this afternoon…..

Jun 10, 7:15 PM


Quote
NativeLingo wrote:

last night police had decoys pulling the press in all directions…..they will avoid a media orgy at all cost…..

Jun 11, 2:00 PM


Quote
NativeLingo wrote:

here goes:

A Pre Disappearance Fight?
by Tom
The Birmingham News is reporting that Joran Andreas Petrus Van Der Sloot and some of his friends almost got into a fight with some travel companions of Natalee Holloway.
One of the three young men arrested Thursday in the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway got into a pushing match with some of her friends in an Aruban bar, one of Holloway’s friends said Thursday.
Bryan Reynolds, 18, one of 124 recent high school graduates who went to Aruba in late May, said some of his friends almost got into a fight with Joran Andreas Petrus Van Der Sloot and his friends.
The scuffle started after Van Der Sloot, a Dutch suspect arrested at his upper-class home in Oranjestad, Aruba, Thursday morning, had been talking to 18-year-old Holloway at a bar where she and classmates hung out during the five-day trip, Reynolds said.
“There was almost a fight between my friend and him,” said Reynolds, who was sitting in his car in the parking lot of Mountain Brook Community Church on Thursday after attending a noon prayer service with his classmates and others. “I had to break them up. That’s when I got a good look at them.”

Reynolds said he saw the suspects hanging out at the Holiday Inn where the Mountain Brook High School graduates stayed in Oranjestad. When Holloway went missing, Reynolds said they were the first people he considered as potential suspects.
“That was the first people who came to mind,” said Reynolds, who said Holloway is one of his best friends.

Jun 11, 10:06 PM



Quote
NativeLingo wrote:

Sometime last year, ther was an incident about a homemade porn movie involving a 14 year old….not a gang bang, but she did in fact have sex with different boys on the video/dvd….neither Joran or brothers were involved, but they may have copied and sold copies…ALOT of boys sold copies…..

Jun 15, 12:28 AM



Quote
MOMfromMO wrote:

From the TA site:

according to witness on channel 90 fm….a body has been found…..
(not confirmed)

according to nativelingo on SM board

Jun 14, 3:25 PM




Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11324



« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 07:35:06 PM »

Thanks, Klaas for those FP posts....I started to look at the LCD and was not very good at the search function.   I know I read some in archives, but we may not have what I was thinking about, earlier.

San, I got locked out still babbling about Widget.
Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 07:55:59 PM »

Thanks, Klaas for those FP posts....I started to look at the LCD and was not very good at the search function.   I know I read some in archives, but we may not have what I was thinking about, earlier.

San, I got locked out still babbling about Widget.

Sorry about that.
Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 36878



« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »

San, isnt that Valentine?  Why couldnt he have helped Joran that nite.

Because I believe he was in Holland with Anita.

San

My thoughts on the Valentijn and Sebastian topic ...

As far as I know ... there is no credible backup which disputes the contentions of Anita, Paulus and Joran that Valentijn and Sabastian were in Aruba on May 29/30, 2005.

I believe if Valentijn and Sabastian had been in the Netherlands with their mother it would absolve Valentijn of all suspicion.

It is Joran and Paulus statements and declarations that the young boys were in Aruba that has made Valentijn the topic of discussion in regards to possible participation to some extent in the events encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappearance.

Think about it.  The implication of Valentign and Sebastian being in Holland with Anita is ... family member in Holland ... members of the Zeola family ... the bus driver ... the teaching staff ... the students ... have all been compensated ... intimidated or possess underlying motives to participate in the coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice?

Thoughts?

Janet

+++++++++++

VALENTIJN AND SEBASTIAN VAN DER SLOOT

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005


On May 29th 2005, at approximately 16.00 hours, I went with Joran to the “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” in the Holiday Inn. During the break, at approximately 18.30 hours, I went back home.  My youngest son Sebastian who was playing at a friends house was due to be dropped off at home around that time. Joran, with my permission, took over my seat because he had been eliminated earlier.


Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005


I woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he
had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go.


Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005


On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the bus of the I.S.A. with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he always does. I am not absolutely sure about that because I didn't notice it and because Joran didn't have to be at school every day during that period. He was busy with his final exams and sometimes he stayed home.


Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005


To your question whether Sebastian and Valentijn went to school that Monday, I can state the following. Yes, they got onto the bus and went to school because in the period that Anita was away they took the bus every day.


Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005


At some point during the night I was awoken by the barking of the dogs. My son Valentijn came to me and asked me what was happening. There were a lot of people at the door and there was also a police-patrol.


Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005


To your question how it then is possible that I had not seen Joran
get onto the bus, I can state the following. Of course I see the children get onto the bus and that also is true for Joran. But unlike Valentijn and Sebastian who went with the bus everyday Joran didn't go with the bus once or twice during that period.


Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005


We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family.


Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005


When it was half time of the game my father wanted to go home to go and babysit my ten year old brother.


Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005


ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9538



« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »

I had some early ones saved
In connection with the alleged sighting at the gas station:

Brother is saying it is not her, but Father (David Holloway) is not convinced it isn’t. According to Mr. Holloway, the

girl in the images bares a lot of resemblance to his daughter, as far as physical aspects go.
As for the gas station employees: One swears it’s her. Apparently she lloks “disoriented” and has some bruises…….

She purchased cigarettes and phonecards, and left in a rented car……

Authorities are really looking at this one!!

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 2:35 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this “story” from a reporter…..doesn’t mean it’s true…..
I wish it were though…….

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 2:40 pm
---------------------------------------------------------
I “SAW”…..divers in the water….don’t know if they were FBI or not, but there were INDEED divers….

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 3:23 pm
________________________________________

Langosta, where you on the trip advisor forum a few days ago??

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 6:59 pm
----------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS……..

according to a “breaking news on the radio” The parents of Ms. Holloway were taken to a lab for Blood and DNA samples

this afternoon…..

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 7:15 pm
------------------------------------------------
Rob,

That was exactly the area that was searched (massively) a couple of days ago…

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 7:17 pm
----------------------------------------------------------
Didn’t give any further details….

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 7:36 pm
--------------------------------------------
Maybe it’s for…..”just in case”

Comment by NativeLingo | June 10, 2005, 7:36 pm
-----------------------------------------------------
Quote taken from http://www.hasibokos.com/
ArubaGirl/NativeLingo (other Arubans),
“According to local media the phones of the suspects were tapped this week and they were also followed 24/7. This all

resulted in alleged incriminating evidence and as a result they were arrested again on Thursday”
Have you heard any specifics on what pollice observed?

Comment by JustWondering | June 11, 2005, 6:45 pm
------------------------------------------------------

arubagirl are you hearing on the radio about a US chopper hovering over?

Comment by NativeLingo | June 11, 2005, 6:45 pm
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh, but NativeLingo, he attacks our country’s police force, but in HIS country, every single crime gets solved, yes

sirree. In less than two weeks, of course. There are NO missing persons EVER in the United States, Illinois or

Chicago. Oh, and corruption? The U.S. has no idea what this thing is? Corruption?!! WHat is this thing called

corruption?, asked President Nixon.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:46 pm
-------------------------------------
Yes, either Canashito or Hooiberg, wasn’t that close.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:46 pm
-----------------------------------
Well, I’m talking about your lousy police force. Remember other cases that it was so obvious….How about a certain

little girl in Colorado, a mother and her unborn child, etc, etc.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:50 pm
---------------------------------------------------
Jim, and you say you’re involved in law enforcement?? Is STEPFORD in chicago??

Comment by NativeLingo | June 11, 2005, 6:52 pm
----------------------------------------
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE native. Good one. Probably Wisteria Lane is.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:52 pm
----------------------------
Holiday Inn is a frat house? I worked there, haven’t quite noticed that, but it’s been some years.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:54 pm
------------------------------------------------------
We have one big landfill in Aruba, about 7 minutes from the airiport. It’s open 24 hours a day., There is a guard

there that writes down the car number and asks you where your from. You give him your bags, he throws them in the bin.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:56 pm
----------------------------------------
Good point B’hammer. That’s why a lot of people still had a slight sliver of hope that she did not want to be found. I

think a lot of it came because the recent coverage of the runaway bride.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:57 pm
--------------------------------------------------
No, there is nothing justwondering. To be clear. Police and prosecutors have not said a word since the shortest press

conference in Aruba’s* history earlier this morning.

*I’m being sarcastic. Just sayin’

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 6:59 pm
---------------------------------------------------
Mordred, AGAIN….It was all part of the STRATEGY..smae as in the SCOTT PETERSON case… Let him go, feel comfortable, and

watch what he does……

Comment by NativeLingo | June 11, 2005, 7:06 pm
_________________________________

Yes, well, I’m saying that the U.S. Media can’t handle a LE that doesn’t indulge them in the details of the

investigation. It’s so easy to bash Aruba, and yet most if not all of the Aruban posters have been really really

really good in not bashing any Americans on their culture, law enforcement, or other matters.

The fact of the matter is that YOU, Jim, do not agree with how the investigation is going. Wow, big effing deal. I

don’t agree with the American trial system, but hey, it’s not my country! And when they hold Arubans for TWO YEARS

without trial, I’m not going around on message boards bashing the States and their complete Law Enforcement. .

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 7:06 pm
____________________________________

About large trashbins, they are mostly around hotels and some business. They belong to a specific business / hotel.

It’s not as if they’re stashed just randomly in a lot of places.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 7:09 pm
___________________________________________________
If Joran has the car, then he must be one of the biggest spoiled brats on Aruba, because he isn’t even allowed to

drive yet. On the radio they said it was the brothers’ car.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 7:11 pm
___________________________________________________________________
Guys, I’m tired of defending Aruba’s honor. We’ll see what happens. Jim, I have to confess: We’re all corrupt drug-

dealing prostitutes who like this media attention thing, and therefore we are prolonging this long national nightmare.

It’s a wonder that we don’t all move to the U.S., as the cops are so competent, and never corrupt. In fact, the U.S.

is a vertitable Utopia.

For the fellow Aruban posters, I congratulate you: You have way more patience than me.

Comment by arubagirl | June 11, 2005, 7:22 pm
-----------------------------------------------
Aruba girl,

You have been an inspiration to me, you have toiled as hard as I have and provided a bridge to a world I can not

understand.

Thank you

Tom

Comment by Tom | June 11, 2005, 7:29 pm
-----------------------------------------------
The chaperones are NOT at fault, and Natalee’s family agrees in this. They are good people, and we know them. The

parents knew that the chaperones weren’t really chaperoning-they were there in case someone got hurt, or had some

other kind of emergency. The parents knew that the only check in was at noon each day. We’ve had this trip here 3

years, and it has been ok, so the parents thought it would be this time, too.

Comment by mbhs05 | June 11, 2005, 7:52 pm
--------------------------------------------------------
There was a waiver. Like I said, the noon checks and no supervision was KNOWN. That there would only be 7 chaperones

was known too. They were doing the job they were sent for-to be there just in case. They are very good people, and are

not blamed by Natalee’s family-or anyone else in Mountain Brook.

Comment by mbhs05 | June 11, 2005, 7:58 pm
---------------------------------------------
No, I am not a friend of the family, but I do live here, and I have heard that much. I’m in Natalee’s class and I know

who went on the trip.

Comment by mbhs05 | June 11, 2005, 7:59 pm
________----------------------------------

I find it hard to believe that parents actually sent their children (18…but still their children) off on a trip with

chaperones understanding that the only involvement the chaperones would have would be a “noon check” each day. I too

am a HS teacher who has chaperoned senior trips and I can assure you that this was NOT my only job on these trips

(whether school sponspored or not). If that was the only responsibility of the chaperones then why have them go along?

Comment by KerinTX | June 11, 2005, 8:08 pm
_______________________________________________

Lisa, not only to congressmen, but to the folks in the big white house as well. (fact), not that there’s nothing wrong

with that…….more power to them….

Comment by NativeLingo | June 11, 2005, 8:44 pm
Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7607



« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 08:13:07 PM »

Interesting post........so I wonder if the rock painting was one of these decoys?

NativeLingo wrote:

last night police had decoys pulling the press in all directions…..they will avoid a media orgy at all cost…..

Jun 11, 2:00 PM
Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74214



WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »

Interesting post........so I wonder if the rock painting was one of these decoys?

NativeLingo wrote:

last night police had decoys pulling the press in all directions…..they will avoid a media orgy at all cost…..

Jun 11, 2:00 PM


According to the aru-bay site it was just the opposite.  The media was all in town for a press conference while ALE was at the rocks.
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6877



« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 09:02:36 PM »

   
Monday, June 30th, 2008
Misinformatiion
(Google Translation)

Not only Joran was good at providing misinformation during his interrogation and to judges, even some journalists give you.

Let us start with the hassle that appeared on various websites on the relationship between Patrick and Peter. The most important fact ontging everyone. The introduction of Peter is in their own book of Patrick, who ultimately decide what is in his book. The introduction tells exactly how that relationship was. No sweet bread baking, but simply the truth (to) tell. Patrick has no minute opposition to the inclusion of that introduction. He is not hypocritical. There are very few authors who have the balls to a story as honestly and without opsmuk to tell. Therefore, 'Discards' precisely such an interesting book and not egodocuments.

Peter R. de Vries in his introduction with very interesting observations about the double standards in assessing infiltration operations and confessions on tape and video. But that is rather ignored by the press, because it will be difficult to continue to defend the proposition that the confessions of Joran would be worthless. Patrick and Peter ever go to the substantive arguments. In the book are no less than 30000 words with confessions of Joran. A unique opportunity to make their own assessment of Joran with his new friend really is his heart to him just what skies or on the sleeve's too pins. The dumb mantra 'waarheidsserum' about smoking joints explains it against all substantive arguments and the own words of Joran.

The most oliedom seems to me, are people who want a say on the matter, with all kinds of allegations are untrue or half, draw conclusions without pure analysis, misinformation napraten of others, but then say that they do not want the book or will read . Often as an argument: I have them Patrick nothing to deserve that book. Well, read it in the library on my part! But if you want to say something to please all the facts are there, certainly as those from first-hand. Do not hold your own opinion because you're eigenwijs and everything supposedly know better, but because you've obtained your understanding is to inform.

Patrick was never in this book began - had never even thought of writing a book - if I did not time after time had advised and encouraged to write. In the book is read in detail why. Who can think a little do it yourself forward! Hoofdreden: if people so much nonsense about you and your work spreading, there is only one way to prevent this from talking: the whole story without telling opsmuk. Moreover, I think it bewonderingswaardig that Patrick has to make clean sweep with his past as jeugdcrimineel. It is fun and exciting to read if you're in crime and all backgrounds are interested. And whatever you may think of Patrick, how tough he talks sometimes, how on-Dutch it is to tell stories in which another man would rather not prijsgeeft about themselves, one thing is certain: all went jeugdcriminelen instead criminals , but agreed to concentrate on huisvaderschap and selling hydraulic slangetjes and cleanup of leaked oil. Then Netherlands would be a lot safer. Especially if they are in their later life is all still an infiltration action to do to bring light into a crime that seasoned investigators three years can not solve. What I am concerned it may be introduced as a sort of military service for ex-criminals.

Schofterig are all people who say that Patrick lied about this or that would have. I read in De Telegraaf: 'Whether Van der Eem this time the truth is unclear. Even at this newspaper he lied repeatedly. Where then? What then? Suppose than once clear: 'this or that is a lie, man. "Dan Patrick can defend itself. Moreover, if the liars who lie that Patrick is a liar, against Joran mean that he has lied, then he takes that on the sale. A pseudo-natural infiltrator lying about who he is and how he thinks. It is good to note how grumpy Joran as Patrick during the last round a bit more his own sizeable opinion is ventilate. Believe me, this is not a good prescription for an infiltration.

The 'problem' of Patrick is true that he is honest, he / she is vulnerable, and then burden of how the media gets an unfair twist is given to his often sensational statements. An important example: In the interview with the Volkskrant, Patrick said: "Joran did gesnoven agree with me. Not in the car. And even for the journeys. In the beginning I also once smoked crack on his nose. Joran then lifting, but it's nothing for him. "In the New Revu he says:" But I've never said here Joran sniffing. I had Joran to the crack may help to the heroin. Have I not done. "

It was then too bizarre for words to Aktueel.nl and also to make sure that Network was created: "The gelegenheidsundercoveragent Joran would also have offered coke. He would be accepted and used. "(Loc) and Patrick and Joran have together purchased coke and perhaps even used or likely." (Network).

What are you doing? What are you doing coke together bought? Where, then? Patrick says that then? Should you're only "carelessness" of those media? Had Patrick made this mistake, he was immediately 'lying' accused, but of the public broadcaster can not tell you that of course. In this respect still a nice detail for the insiders. In this programme Netwerk Saturday of the John Hill. I have one hour before the broadcast half hour phone talk with him. When John said also at a given moment 'offered' and I asked where it stands. He was referring to the interview in De Volkskrant. I knew that interview from my head and said so immediately that there is' a hoisting taken "and that what is different 'offered'. John van de Heuvel recognized that the call did. I gave the backdrop also is obvious that an infiltrator at the level of its' topic 'TO TRAVEL (Patrick did that by playing the gangster), Joran obviously not the joint out of his hands can sit store or an argument can Jelinek - if Joran himself a lifting of his crack would take. The book makes clear that Joran Patrick fully trusted and that was because the "gangster Patrick 'role played so well that even his own wife was worried that he returned to the crime had fallen. Anyway, when Network presenter viewers are so totally wrong information, said John van de Heuvel, which is just half hours talking with me was sitting, when this immediately in the broadcast? No. The picture had namely, that Patrick had offered Joran coke. The Pavlovian reaction of the media in this case is that there are holes in the confession of Joran should be shot. Because that's only news and if that news is there or not, but it must be made.

You can quote an old Dutch proverb: in the peat is not looking for a turfje. Patrick admits that he has used coke, so what makes the breeding than that error is that he also has offered to Joran. Or that they have bought together, which also never been claimed by Patrick (thus invented by Network). For two reasons, saying that this is not. Offering or address itself is a life difference. And secondly, I did this kind of errors, gedraai, and the assumption of erroneous messages, often against the media (see book for examples). And in addition to Patrick Good, the Bad and Patrick, Patrick Small can of course never defend against all this nonsense. He would no more time left over to slangetjes to sell.

Let me respond to the main allegations:

-- Patrick has coke used during the seven months of the infiltration action. That influences what Joran is not in sight. Although never investigated, other (crown) witnesses or pseudo / infiltrators in the civil court also sometimes make a statement while they are short or long coke used. That is in this case irrelevant anyway, because the cameras and microphones that the confessions of Joran determined not walk on coke or coke used Joran itself.

-- Patrick Joran has never offered coke or purchased along with him. In the sixth week of the nearly seven-month operation wanted Joran once a snuff and he has a lifting of the crack. That has happened once (Patrick used in the interview with De Volkskrant the words "sometimes") and Joran was apparently was not pleasant. On page 197 in the book is an extract from the voorbankgesprekken where Joran says that he once previously has used coke, more or less forced upon him by a girl who wanted to f*** with him! ". Patrick It is never clear whether that happened before or after the second arrest of Joran. This story of Joran clearly shows that no drug coke for him is that he more than once (or even every now and then).

-- That the coke-use under the direction of Patrick would have been by Peter R. de Vries is an accusation that is stupid for words. I refer to his own introduction to the book 'Discards' and the very detailed story in the book itself. If investigators make use of pseudo-infiltrators, which they suspect that they use coke or drug addict, that makes them no regissseurs of that drug use. Under many circumstances, their minutes just to the evidence involved. Weather applies to this operation that this does not matter. Patrick does not impose any statements, Joran submit statements made by a camera are included.

-- It is totally unimportant to the confessions of Joran that Patrick has a criminal history. A large part of the detainees in the Netherlands convicted by statements by people with criminal convictions. And once again is that in this case is not relevant, because the camara and microphones that the confessions of Joran determined have no criminal record.

-- Joran smokes many joints. He said that in his own book. It also appeared from the voorbankgesprekken in the Range Rover. We can do this as an established fact. Patrick has, as he describes in the book (100 grams of Q and the weed in the helicopter) - at the request of Joran twice brokered by Joran in contact with someone who could make weed. Both times, moreover, was fully involved in the initiative is Joran and Patrick has not imposed. It would be an impertinence to say that Patrick Joran to the weed has helped or kept. Joran was accustomed to the use of weed, he was not (or not always or always) 'stoned' as he did his confessions. The more you use, how difficult it is to get stoned. His confessions were multiple conversations and in many ways very consistent. And if you're stoned, and you can not really ga you all kinds of complicated calls on criminal affaires intelligent strategies and how misinformation can give a hearing room and judges (an extremely interesting element in the book incidentally). You also do not admit crimes that you never committed. Read the introduction of Peter R. de Vries and all confessions of Joran in the book to an intelligent debate to begin.

-- Patrick has an infiltration strategy chosen where he posing as a gangster. He acted a gangster. He did, I think better than Robert de Niro would have gekund. Joran was Patrick confidence because the path of the crime he claims (there are appalling examples in the book) and because only a counterpart of a police agent confidence Joran can win.

I have the complete development of the voorbankgesprekken read many times. The richness of what the book is printed ovetreft everything that was shown on television (logical, because otherwise the program had two full evenings filled). After reading hundreds of pages but I can come to a conclusion. Joran does not have confessions to a 'gangster' to whom he wants to make impression, but his best friend that he completely trusts. Joran doing 'in between' or 'for explanation' of something even many awards, which no man would do to another but what is on the sleeve to pins. One example: his story how he extended during his pre restrictions thanks to the help of his father knew how to get a phone. I note how this fact is ignored in the media. Understands than anyone how damaging it is for the investigation that Joran in his cell phone contact could freely with witnesses, friends, his parents and who knows more. In a secret phone restrictions have been PURE GOLD for a suspect. I believe that this is the main reason why the truth in this matter is totally frustrated.

All transcripts in the book have been printed by me personally selected. My basic it was the following. I'm studying rights with the ambition to be strafrechtadvocaat. Personally, I believe that it is important for ten guilty to run, than to condemn an innocent. That is precisely why I am extremely careful with edits or the omission of key texts (hence the 30000 words). Indeed, there is no text in the transcripts to find that a different light on the case can be thrown. For me, in any case, that what Joran in that car says sincere confessions. Therefore correct 'Discards' such an important book. Anyone can now assess for themselves how valuable that confessions were.

-- It does not matter to the case, but it is appalling to see how much there is a sport of media have made to the suggestion that they should Patrick, a gangster who acted still a gangster. I really do think that Patrick himself to contribute with all those rough language and tough stories of him, but there is a fundamental difference with what he himself says and what it by the media to call it or what his words will be made with the intent of the journalists to readers to believe that Patrick is still a gangster. Let me give two examples:

The Volkskrant interview, you seem to be able to read that Patrick during the time of the infiltration (and thus after his criminal life) a firearm with him would bear. There are two versions of this interview. The first version, which I have just read, and the version that has been printed. In the first version, there were words in the mouth of Patrick put (a question was his reply become). An uninhibited newspaper readers would never have suspected that a sound recording of the same conversation in two ways can be worked out. And if that was not the first time what's really on the band was, how sure is it that what is the second time in the interview is on the band stood. The first text is presented to me, the second text. I voted against the first text objected and the reporter acknowledged that when they are not as on tape appeared to stand (oops). I have also pointed to the specific setting of the interview, which I previously and later said that there is sometimes confusion as Patrick talking about his time as jeugdcrimineel and today. This happens especially when the questions about those two periods each other in rapid succession or regularly switch. I have exactly identified how this misunderstanding arose. However, the reporter does not want to change the essence or clarify if necessary. However, he made a second version which I believe is still too suggestive. If your question and answer looks good, you said immediately that something is wrong, because Patrick is talking about 'the environment' in which he is already 14 years is no longer active and not about his stay in the room of Patrick. But that makes big difference De Volkskrant apparently all from nothing. It is a wonderful passage is not it? The book is also a passage, which makes it clear that Patrick already 14 years no longer bear firearms as he and Joran in the Range Rover is detained by the police (page 283). That book, De Volkskrant previously read.

For all clarity: Patrick declares that he is already 14 years no longer has borne firearm. In his years as a criminal that he did and sometimes told that if he follows to De Volkskrant: "Yes, that I had often with me, do you? It is purely to show who you are. And to avoid problems in the environment? "The question is' you Saturday with a pistol at Joran room?" He must have wrongly understood or have not heard. I sat apart from a brief visit to the toilet and the parking meter in the interview. The tape of the entire interview with De Volkskrant can make things clearer. I will ask.

If there is a misunderstanding arises after printing an interview, that does not always mean that it has not been told what is printed. One example we find as Patrick in the interview he says that perhaps more later about his past will tell and then the joke is: "But I've still things that need to be extinguished." Patrick should learn that kind of course not to make jokes and understand that reporters with something to get going. Yet the interviewers should be clear that it was a joke, because otherwise they do doorgevraagd. Indeed, only a crime where more than 10 years in prison on state barred after 20 years and life imprisonment for crimes of which is never extinguished. That would again have a scoop! But of course not by asking the reporters after a dialogue between all four obvious joke. I think it is not to choose it as a serious answer in the interview. At the press conference the following day understood the reporters present that she had immediately called doorvragen as Patrick would really have claimed that he "maybe things would later tell who were still barred, 'which Patrick could immediately explain that he had made a joke. For all clarity: Patrick declares that his criminal past has committed no crimes that now should be extinguished.

These are but two examples from an interview. I should say a whole triad can mention all the other messages in magazines, newspapers and television. Is it because Patrick himself're still not good expresses or is it something else?

www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10041/Persconferentie_Van_der_Eem

At his press conference Patrick says very politely on the disputed points from us by the Volkskrant newspaper interview that he might not clear enough. The Nieuwe Revu interview by Patrick is not disputed, but if Panorama reporter Mylene de la Haye then an indiscernible and unclear question about claims, Patrick reiterates yet again politely "that he has not explained clearly enough ', with his head probably still at De Volkskrant. A reporter was still there even know that it is strange that Rahul apparently answers to the questions of two media has not properly explained. That in itself, as is the suggestion, saying it really enough about Patrick. Oh yes? Is that really true? He went in the first place only to the disputed points in not two, but a medium. A few hours later there plompverloren Network by the country ingeslingerd something that Patrick never said, nor at the press conference (where the point of coke bought together "not even at issue has been), nor elsewhere. And then zwamt Aktueel.nl that Patrick has offered Joran coke and that later reckless verbatim by the Reformatorisch Dagblad. At Patrick is not that this is nonsense preached. Apparently thinking that Patrick journalists quickly from his neck to talk about if there is incomprehensible passages in the media stream, because they themselves are always infallible. Right?

Could it possibly be that the press the adage of the French revolutionary Pierre de Beaumarchais's next? Vilify! Vilify! Some of it will always stick. (Belaster! Belaster! Something will always find someone to continue sticking.)

Personally I can understand why. What's more fun to watch shots in a scoop, even though the news that you must manufacture or suggest? And then there is also something like Whistleblowers Karma. Everyone wants the whistleblower or informant like to see covered in the same way all his' victim ', though one can hardly give the actual offender. Joran is downwards met. So now that Patrick must also be taken down. Only then there is a perfect circle. It is an irresistible 'apropos' for all people who themselves would never be a finger out to someone with serious problems - such as victims of crime - to help. There must be something that makes us feel a little better that we do not own head at risk. Most people find it not at all pleasant as another something good doing what they themselves never to start. Men prefer seizes the whistleblower, shaking him by each other and says: "Look, look, I said it, a little dirty eh…"

In many messages on the Internet includes the shrill sound of a number of Peter R. de Vries haters has taken hold. I can turn a ruling by Edgar Allan Poe quote: 'To vilify a great man is the readiest way in which a little man himself can attain greatness. "(A large man slander is the most obvious way in which a small man himself can achieve greatness).

Patrick himself said it is still the most philosophical after the press conference to me: 'Soon they still blame me that Joran has never been caught for what he has done with Natalee. "

Peter Schouten, spokesman Patrick van der Eem

http://patrickvandereem.nl/
Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6877



« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 09:04:03 PM »

   
Monday, June 30th, 2008
The verdict of the readers
(Google Translation)

If you see what nonsense in the newspapers and on television is preached about my decisions and what is in my book, you need nothing more really believe what journalists write (see my earlier blog). You can still see how they do everything in their other messages imagine. You are very much crap to read in the official media. Oh, everyone knew that al

Also striking was how little journalists back to my press conference they had sent well-read book. Some - such as News - had even one week in advance and received blunderden than another slap in around by false information.

You almost think they do not want to read the book, because then they need to go deeper thinking about what they write.

I now make the raarste stuff, which say something about the intellect of some journalists. How do you find this example: a journalist with my book in his pocket asked my co-author EE Byars: I play and how your name?

It's remarkable was the reaction of another journalist who in the past probably could do a say on television about the case Joran. 'You know, Patrick, I have always believed that Joran could have done it not because of his innocent hondenogen! How would that interesting analysis about the whole matter in the past influences the news?

The two editors of De Volkskrant gave my book to the interview a figure: between 8 and 9 and the two editors of the New Revu both an 8. In the interviews was not. Hahahaha. They wanted me to establish favourable votes to get a good interview.

You see perhaps agree that books in their second edition various recommendations on the cover of the book itself what reviewers think. For example: Patrick may be a plebejer, but what he says is all true and provide a major insight into the thinking of the suspect.

Well I will tell you what the important thing for me is: what you think of my book. So I will stick to the publisher that they endeavour to any further pressure, even though those texts of my readers go. Send them to my website and I will certainly recommend the best as a second edition ever.

There have been a few days passed since the publication and I already have some reviews of ordinary readers inside. Here come the first:

Ben began last night and no longer stopped before I 'm uithad… So indeed reads like a train. Ben very glad that you've cooperated with this book, it gives a very clear picture of how it all went and how you stood it. The picture is now much more complete for me, really complements the show. It makes the admission by Joran only for me but valuable. Enormous good luck with your book and I am in any case very pleased with this additional insight into the kitchen… really great. Really… we salute you. Thank & greetings! Maarten

He Patrick. I have the book Saturday in Zwolle purchased. Ben now on page 70, find it really nice to read. Emiel

This book gives the razor drivers again this' businessman 'from Almelo. No, you go this Patrick might not be allowed, it is in no way an angel, but it gives you access to perhaps the most illustrious private undercover operation ever. The book reads delicious way, shows how much his heart wanted Joran skies with his new 'gangstervriend' Patrick. A story of over 7 months, with a wonderful introduction by crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. Reading this book, because only then can you really judge! Reader from Voorburg on bol.com book gives five stars

Last week bought your book and I think it is really a super book!. Pfff… what do you then agree that many months, And then you also have is your family agree on the game must continue to address these criminals, really super about how much respect you have this whole thing. Jeffrey

Have you read books; am really impressed. Thank you've done this. Joris

The story of the infiltration is so well put together that I have the idea that I've meebeleefd through you again. Unbelievable; anyone who has read this book will never again doubt the credibility of Joran confession… you've got a number of judges in Aruba also sent a copy? The book is honest, heartbreaking and the truth eventually comes slowly to top… Thank you for everything you've done, big compliment for your work, frankness, the sacrifices that you and your family have made & perseverance… and of course an oily plumes for the writer! Eliza.

So see you again. Internet may often roddelton, but it also gives everyone the chance to own their voices heard.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/
Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6877



« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

Monday, June 30th, 2008
Interwiew on BNN and NCRV Radio

Ga to www.101.tv for an interview with Patrick. You can just under his name 'search' typing to the call.

Today in an interview with Radio NCRV spokesman Peter Schouten

http://mmmagazine.ncrv.nl/ncrv?nav=dzdsuCsHtGATmKnJkaGnbG
Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5375



« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 09:24:14 PM »

Google Translation:

It would perhaps not directly say, but I'm even on holiday to Italy. The messages here, on Friday and Saturday, I've made progress Thursday, I'm now with the laptopje on a Tuscan terrace. First, as a response to the message about the seemingly not-too-warm relationship between Patrick van der Eem and Peter de Vries, as described on Thursday.

Peter de Vries mail: "You make it all too fur. Patrick I had already met Wednesday in Panama before he came into the room. He was made a long time (and hence not actually an hour late) and was later transformed into a other space-camera interviews with Hart of the Netherlands and Boulevard. I greeted him and spoken extensively, so that I need not start over again in the press room. Of course, we called each other a hand, more than that. Patrick brought also a huge bouquet of flowers along for me. I have no quarrel with him. I am less happy with certain statements made by him, but I'm professional enough to understand that this is all to hear. It comes with the package ... I'm not with him gone into the sea because he gives such good interviews or the ideal son, but because he Joran could get up and running. And that he has done. I will give him a hand always there is no animosity. " Duly noted.

Nataleeholloway2 In this context, our American meelezer presumes that the person who reacts to me under the name 'Piepeltje' none other than Renee Gielen, who Network correspondent in Aruba. Or I can not check whether the messages posted there Piepeltje indeed come from. I do not know whether I can see that, but frankly I can not much care. It seems to me very unlikely incidentally: Piepeltje Gielen and have the same warhoofdige way of thinking, but that does not say anything. You could say that those who so wish to have seated next to wisely keep their mouths were, but if they do not sign up someone else with an absurd theory. Let's briefly go through the Gielen-believers think that it is a serious journalist who had one point on her theory that Natalee somewhere in Venezuela was detained in a brothel and that they survive the evening on the beach even at different places on Aruba is seen and that they are only in one or other drugshol been.

Nataleedevries1Ik assume that this story now surely be considered as closed. Apart from what I call warhoofden ga I assume that everyone agrees on these facts: Joran Natalee has taken to the beach because she is deceased in his presence. That science is due to the undercoveractie with Patrick, there is what I am concerned nothing to desist things. You can discuss the way that went, but that is another story.

--



I also get many responses from people who want Piepeltje figures like I give a ban. There is this to say: before the Internet came as people he does not comply with the bucket. In newspapers and magazines were sent such letters almost linea recta thrown in the trash ( "O, that he is again, you do not have to read '). The problem is that if I'm the same selection criteria would persist, there is only very serious - but also as boring - response would be placed. You would want some people would deposit their onderbuikgevoelens at that spot with glasses and a doorspoelknop instead on their keyboards, but for me is the border at certain privacygegevens, unproven suspicions, profanity and schuttingtaal, I do not mind if someone me uitscheldt. Apparently life that feelings, I do not pull me too much care and ga assume most visitors do a few things on their own value.



http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/
Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

San, isnt that Valentine?  Why couldnt he have helped Joran that nite.

Because I believe he was in Holland with Anita.

San

My thoughts on the Valentijn and Sebastian topic ...

As far as I know ... there is no credible backup which disputes the contentions of Anita, Paulus and Joran that Valentijn and Sabastian were in Aruba on May 29/30, 2005.

I believe if Valentijn and Sabastian had been in the Netherlands with their mother it would absolve Valentijn of all suspicion.

It is Joran and Paulus statements and declarations that the young boys were in Aruba that has made Valentijn the topic of discussion in regards to possible participation to some extent in the events encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappearance.

Think about it.  The implication of Valentign and Sebastian being in Holland with Anita is ... family member in Holland ... members of the Zeola family ... the bus driver ... the teaching staff ... the students ... have all been compensated ... intimidated or possess underlying motives to participate in the coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice?

Thoughts?

Janet

+++++++++++


We are going by what 2 of the biggest liars in the world planned.  I believe the reason Paulus and Joran involved Valentign and Sebastian was because it helped Paulus and Joran with an alibi.  We all know Paulus was at the casino next to Natalee.  Why lie and say he went home to pick up his son.

I have always believed Widget on this issue.  A bus driver, teacher do not convince me because they are all part of the coverup.  A statement from Valentign might and I say might lightly sway me a little.  There is no statement from Valentign but there is a statement from Sander G. who was the same age as Valentign.  I believe if they made Val give a statement there would be proof that he was in fact not in Aruba and he would be in trouble.  This would end his dreams of coming to the U.S. and going to college.  Suspects can lie Witnesses can't.

There are two issues that I refuse to change my mind on and this is one of them.

Did I tell you I'm stubborn 

One more thing.  It is said that the young son was upset when he found out what Joran did.  When did he find out.  Wasn't he there that night.  He found out when he got home with Anita.
Logged
Destiny
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4496


unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy


« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »

Hello Klaas....I lost my Avi  you gave me...boo hoo hoo...I can't find it anywhere...can you pet her back for me PLEASE...I feel so nekkid....Thank You...see what happens when I tried to add a sig line under my lost avi...I so dumb.....

Destiny...holding banana leaves in front of me..... 
Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74214



WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »

Hello Klaas....I lost my Avi  you gave me...boo hoo hoo...I can't find it anywhere...can you pet her back for me PLEASE...I feel so nekkid....Thank You...see what happens when I tried to add a sig line under my lost avi...I so dumb.....

Destiny...holding banana leaves in front of me..... 

OK, give me a minute to find it 
Logged

If you need to get into the forum and have forgotten your password, email me and I'll reset it for you: smklaas@hotmail.com
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 36878



« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

San, isnt that Valentine?  Why couldnt he have helped Joran that nite.

Because I believe he was in Holland with Anita.

San

My thoughts on the Valentijn and Sebastian topic ...

As far as I know ... there is no credible backup which disputes the contentions of Anita, Paulus and Joran that Valentijn and Sabastian were in Aruba on May 29/30, 2005.

I believe if Valentijn and Sabastian had been in the Netherlands with their mother it would absolve Valentijn of all suspicion.

It is Joran and Paulus statements and declarations that the young boys were in Aruba that has made Valentijn the topic of discussion in regards to possible participation to some extent in the events encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappearance.

Think about it.  The implication of Valentign and Sebastian being in Holland with Anita is ... family member in Holland ... members of the Zeola family ... the bus driver ... the teaching staff ... the students ... have all been compensated ... intimidated or possess underlying motives to participate in the coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice?

Thoughts?

Janet

+++++++++++


We are going by what 2 of the biggest liars in the world planned.  I believe the reason Paulus and Joran involved Valentign and Sebastian was because it helped Paulus and Joran with an alibi.  We all know Paulus was at the casino next to Natalee.  Why lie and say he went home to pick up his son.

I have always believed Widget on this issue.  A bus driver, teacher do not convince me because they are all part of the coverup.  A statement from Valentign might and I say might lightly sway me a little.  There is no statement from Valentign but there is a statement from Sander G. who was the same age as Valentign.  I believe if they made Val give a statement there would be proof that he was in fact not in Aruba and he would be in trouble.  This would end his dreams of coming to the U.S. and going to college.  Suspects can lie Witnesses can't.

There are two issues that I refuse to change my mind on and this is one of them.

Did I tell you I'm stubborn 

One more thing.  It is said that the young son was upset when he found out what Joran did.  When did he find out.  Wasn't he there that night.  He found out when he got home with Anita.


Next to Tamikosmom ... you are a pussycat San.

 

Janet
Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 6111


« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 09:52:58 PM »

San…...I am undecided…

There are no early statements from Paulis and Anita either, but there are from the Kalpoe mother and stepdad, as early as 6/2.

And why these questions if Val was not even in the country?

Satish 6/30 PV

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.
Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7905



« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

Carpe, cover your eyes, Destiny is nekid
Logged


I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4496


unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy


« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »

Hello Klaas....I lost my Avi  you gave me...boo hoo hoo...I can't find it anywhere...can you pet her back for me PLEASE...I feel so nekkid....Thank You...see what happens when I tried to add a sig line under my lost avi...I so dumb.....

Destiny...holding banana leaves in front of me..... 

OK, give me a minute to find it 

I bow down to the almighty KLAAS....finder of lost avitars...and all things good.....THANKS...now I can toss these banana leaves aside....
Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4496


unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy


« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 09:57:04 PM »

Carpe, cover your eyes, Destiny is nekid

Not no more....LOL...Klaas dressed me up again...HAH!
Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 0.203 seconds with 19 queries.