April 26, 2024, 05:31:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290601 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »

I had gone to Holland for a few days, and Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.

Why even drop that line Anita Van der sloot, you DIRT-BAG? Always making

excuses aren't you? You KNOW they did it.

and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Hey, which one do you consider to be the kid? Lemme guess, Joran?

She says:  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.

She did not go back early because she did not want to take the kids back until the house was cleaned and she needed to contact her relatives at the Hague to fix this mess.

Any normal mother would have rushed home immediately especially if her two young sons were home with the two monsters Paulus and Joran.  She also needed to keep them away so they could have their meetings at the home and the two sons would not witness who was there.  JMO.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »

Patrick said himself he is a good judge of Character and knows how to read people and is obviously street wise. But yet his questions are laughable and there is no mention of any of Jorans friends,his motive that night or his past experiences drugging girls,working as a male prostitute or anything that is relevent to what really happened. This is a enormously lame attempt as working as a infiltrater trying to get justice for Natalee,exposing why she died and who helped make her dissapear and who is protecting Joran. Patrick himself says he followed the case since the beginning,hung around Joran for 7 months and this is all he came up with?

I don't care what anyone says and I am entitled to my opinion. Patrick is a big time snake and this whole confession and infiltration is fake,rigged and conspired by at least Joran and Patrick. I can read people also and I will bet everything I have this was all a scam and Joran and Patrick are both in on it. What sucks is they are going to make enormous money and there is little to nothing we can do about it. Joran doesn't need to ever to return to Aruba or Holland after this book starts selling in big numbers.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:47:35 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »

Patrick said himself he is a good judge of Character and knows how to read people and is obviously street wise. But yet his questions are laughable and there is no mention of any of Jorans friends,his motive that night or his past experiences drugging girls,working as a male prostitute or anything that is relevent to what really happened. This is a enormously lame attempt as working as a infiltrater trying to get justice for Natalee,exposing why she died and who helped. Patrick himself says he followed the case since the beginning,hung around Joran for 7 months and this is all he came up with?

I don't care what anyone says and I am entitled to my opinion. Patrick is a big time snake and this whole confession and infiltration is fake,rigged and conspired by at least Joran and Patrick. I can read people also and I will bet everything I have this was all a scam and Joran and Patrick are both in on it.

We agree 100% on this *******.  I was never fooled by Patrick and you want to know why?  Because I'm a good judge of character too and I spotted it a mile away.

Just like I said don't trust MOS.  I was right about him also.

NEXT
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

Always watch the future, present, and past-tenses for improper usage... they are always full of good clues showing us if the li'l pooter ball is telling the truth or not...

Quotes about dad / family

Page 131 2nd ride 13-01

P: But what about your dad…when you got home, didn’t he notice something about you?

Congruent.

Pat asks a question in past-tense fashion. The night is in the past, and
Patrick is prying for the information as to what HAD transpired.

JORAN'S REPLY:

J: My father is sleeping….Patrick, it was about 03:00 am or something like that…04:00 am.

Joran is rarely congruent in his answers, and I frequently find the primary leading cause to be because the kid is as full of chit as a Christmas goose.

Rather than replying with: MY FATHER ----WAS---- SLEEPING. He places himself in
the Joran Land of Make Believe... MY FATHER ----IS----- SLEEPING. He is re-creating
the event in his head. He then switches back quickly to past-tense to finish off
his sentence. Brain sputter!

PAULUS WAS MOST LIKELY NOT SLEEPING.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2008, 07:49:10 PM »

Ever since June of 2005 I have always thought that the boys were with her.
I just don't where I got my information from  because I didn't save any links.
 I never thought this  would go on  so  long with no answers.
I had always remembered it as Joran and Palus were home alone.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »

Patrick said himself he is a good judge of Character and knows how to read people and is obviously street wise. But yet his questions are laughable and there is no mention of any of Jorans friends,his motive that night or his past experiences drugging girls,working as a male prostitute or anything that is relevent to what really happened. This is a enormously lame attempt as working as a infiltrater trying to get justice for Natalee,exposing why she died and who helped make her dissapear and who is protecting Joran. Patrick himself says he followed the case since the beginning,hung around Joran for 7 months and this is all he came up with?

I don't care what anyone says and I am entitled to my opinion. Patrick is a big time snake and this whole confession and infiltration is fake,rigged and conspired by at least Joran and Patrick. I can read people also and I will bet everything I have this was all a scam and Joran and Patrick are both in on it. What sucks is they are going to make enormous money and there is little to nothing we can do about it. Joran doesn't need to ever to return to Aruba or Holland after this book starts selling in big numbers.
I am sure what we see about Patrick in his questioning is just what Joran was drawn to in him....mainly, Joran thought he was smarter than Patrick. Just as the Kalpoes and probably many others Joran feels superior #1 Sociopath.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

Who is William?

Joran has mentioned the name he said he would take to the grave by now (mentioned; I’m not skipping anything from the book here).

P: But I want to, I want to meet that guy, you have to call him & tomorrow all of us we’ll ride up there, man.
J: Ok.
P: We’ll take William with us, we’ll make it a nice day, you know. Then he’ll say, oh fun…fight, you know!
J: I can call him now.
P: Yeah…just call him, make an appointment with him for tomorrow, we’ll go there, man.
J: Ahhh, I don’t have his number in this phone, I’ve got it in the old phone.
P: Ok, all right. That’s no problem, right?
J: I’ll give him a call tonight.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »

I am sure what we see about Patrick in his questioning is just what Joran was drawn to in him....mainly, Joran thought he was smarter than Patrick. Just as the Kalpoes and probably many others Joran feels superior #1 Sociopath.

That may be true but Patrick acts like he is smarter then everyone also and was in full command,even bragging how he has Joran wrapped around his fingers and the master at infiltration. Everything he says appears to be opposite of the truth. He even threatens Joran by shooting him if he found out he hurt Natalee. Hardly the way to get the truth from someone and almost assures they would never admit to doing bad things to Natalee. There is far more information then just Patricks character that lead me to believe this was all a scam.

Glad we agree San  I suspect most everyone from SM who has followed this from the beginning and watched Patrick closely feels the same.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:11:04 PM by Observer » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2008, 08:11:59 PM »

Ever since June of 2005 I have always thought that the boys were with her.
I just don't where I got my information from  because I didn't save any links.
 I never thought this  would go on  so  long with no answers.
I had always remembered it as Joran and Palus were home alone.

And they were.  It got changed to help Paulus with an alibi.  Let's not forget all these PV's that were given by Paulus and Joran were edited to help the Sloots.

Did they ever ask one of the Kalpoes in their PV's if the brothers were home on the night in question.  If they did what was the date.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

Patrick said himself he is a good judge of Character and knows how to read people and is obviously street wise. But yet his questions are laughable and there is no mention of any of Jorans friends,his motive that night or his past experiences drugging girls,working as a male prostitute or anything that is relevent to what really happened. This is a enormously lame attempt as working as a infiltrater trying to get justice for Natalee,exposing why she died and who helped. Patrick himself says he followed the case since the beginning,hung around Joran for 7 months and this is all he came up with?

I don't care what anyone says and I am entitled to my opinion. Patrick is a big time snake and this whole confession and infiltration is fake,rigged and conspired by at least Joran and Patrick. I can read people also and I will bet everything I have this was all a scam and Joran and Patrick are both in on it.

We agree 100% on this *******.  I was never fooled by Patrick and you want to know why?  Because I'm a good judge of character too and I spotted it a mile away.

NEXT

Why would someone with a reputation to uphold such as Devries risk it on someone in a fake sting? I guess I am out numbered, but I think Patrick was for real. I'm ready flame me........

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »

I believe de Vries was for real also...but I think Patrick saw an opportunity and he and Joran cooked this up without de Vries' knowledge.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2008, 08:31:06 PM »

NEXT

Why would someone with a reputation to uphold such as Devries risk it on someone in a fake sting? I guess I am out numbered, but I think Patrick was for real. I'm ready flame me........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hasn't it been about this all along.

No flames bleached.  I'm entitled to the way I think.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »

San
of course you are entitled to your opinion,
we all are  . You are absolutely right money is what drives many people. Having watched the interview, I just don't think either Patrick or Joran could have been as good a pair of actors to fool me and many others including a very large portion of  citizens of Netherlands. Kinda like the Skeeters tape in my opinion......even in that tape had the words spoken by Deepak been altered from "we didn't" to "we did " have sex with Natalee (I do not believe they were altered) one only needed to hear the intonation and disgust in Deepaks voice when he spoke the "she dressed like a slut" segment to know there was hate in his heart and no remorse for what he/they did , which no amount of acting or alteration could remove. I just don't think Joran and Patrick are academy award material.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2008, 08:57:41 PM »

Why would De Vries claim the case is solved and Beth is at peace? Are you kidding me? Are you telling me he actually thought the case was solved?  I have a great deal of respect for his Investigative abilities and he has to be in on it,he may have found out at the end I do not know..But a million dollars can persuade people easily,even De Vries. People can be that sure of themselves and can go on a limb when they are backed by Governments and all that matter,he risked very little. If he is on the same side as the OM and everyone involved except the Family,who is going to expose him? No one was supposed to second guess and this was all supposed to be over,except anger towards Joran and Daury. Patrick and De Vries would make there millions,Case closed and Aruba would get back there precious tourism. The negative news coverage would be over and we would hear occasional rumors about Daury and what part of the world Joran was gallivanting. They would announce they are reopening the case so they do not have to hand over anything and in turn we would never hear anything again.

We were all supposed to fall hook line and sinker for this,of course hardly anyone follows the case like we do here at SM. So for the General public and casual observers this whole infiltration looked real,makes sense and is over except for catching Daury.

My guess is he sold out and was paid hamsomely for it. However,if things were to ever change,De Vries would be the first one that would love to crack this case. I bet he learned a lot after exposing KJ,Carlo,PVDS,Vocking,Wit and the corruption in his first report. Did he ever say anything more about the cover up and the obvious? No he didnt and I am sure he was told to back off just like Jossy and realized it was a no win situation. You can play along or not play at all. JMHO
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:05:11 PM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »

NEXT

I'm there with you for now BB...so you're not alone.  It's hard not to agree with so many monkeys that I truly respect and value their opinion.  My opinion on this is based for the most part on the reputation of Devries.  But the more I think about it I can't fathom the idea that Patrick, for any amount of money; would risk becoming an outcast in Holland as Joran is now.  If it is true that it was all a scam...and it's found out, I don't think he would have it any better than Joran did.  There would be too much at stake....Patrick has children.  If it is true, it would have had to be all about the money; I just don't believe he needed money that bad. 
(Putting on flame retardant housecoat before pressing the post button)     

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2008, 09:09:32 PM »

Who is William?

Joran has mentioned the name he said he would take to the grave by now (mentioned; I’m not skipping anything from the book here).

P: But I want to, I want to meet that guy, you have to call him & tomorrow all of us we’ll ride up there, man.
J: Ok.
P: We’ll take William with us, we’ll make it a nice day, you know. Then he’ll say, oh fun…fight, you know!
J: I can call him now.
P: Yeah…just call him, make an appointment with him for tomorrow, we’ll go there, man.
J: Ahhh, I don’t have his number in this phone, I’ve got it in the old phone.
P: Ok, all right. That’s no problem, right?
J: I’ll give him a call tonight.

I asked flipper/donnie about this and he said he believed that William was a friend of Patrick's...and is also a freefighter, (whatever that is, lol).

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2008, 09:18:41 PM »

NEXT

I'm there with you for now BB...so you're not alone.  It's hard not to agree with so many monkeys that I truly respect and value their opinion.  My opinion on this is based for the most part on the reputation of Devries.  But the more I think about it I can't fathom the idea that Patrick, for any amount of money; would risk becoming an outcast in Holland as Joran is now.  If it is true that it was all a scam...and it's found out, I don't think he would have it any better than Joran did.  There would be too much at stake....Patrick has children.  If it is true, it would have had to be all about the money; I just don't believe he needed money that bad. 
(Putting on flame retardant housecoat before pressing the post button)     

What does Patrick have at stake if he is backed by the Aruban and Dutch Governments? He gets to become a millionaire and the only one who can ever expose him is the Pathological liar Joran,who wouldnt anyways because Patrick made him rich and got everyone off the hook. So he's a Millionare and a Patriot to his countries. This was a no brainer for Patrick.

BTW: He really has a lot of respect for his girlfriend and kids,snorting 2-3 lines of coke a day,screwing whores,gambling and carrying a gun. He is hardly a Family man and the picture we saw of his GF and two kids hardly tells us he is a good man. For me it's not just his character but his actions that have me convinced he is a fake and a liar. JMHO
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:20:52 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »

Can we trust DeVries and not Patrick? That is where I am right now. Isn't DeVries working on the Aruban cover-up as we speak? I'm thinking DeVries may have fallen a little for Patrick, but is re-thinking parts of it.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2008, 09:30:04 PM »

San
of course you are entitled to your opinion,
we all are  . You are absolutely right money is what drives many people. Having watched the interview, I just don't think either Patrick or Joran could have been as good a pair of actors to fool me and many others including a very large portion of  citizens of Netherlands. Kinda like the Skeeters tape in my opinion......even in that tape had the words spoken by Deepak been altered from "we didn't" to "we did " have sex with Natalee (I do not believe they were altered) one only needed to hear the intonation and disgust in Deepaks voice when he spoke the "she dressed like a slut" segment to know there was hate in his heart and no remorse for what he/they did , which no amount of acting or alteration could remove. I just don't think Joran and Patrick are academy award material.

I agree with you bleached black. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »

Can we trust DeVries and not Patrick? That is where I am right now. Isn't DeVries working on the Aruban cover-up as we speak? I'm thinking DeVries may have fallen a little for Patrick, but is re-thinking parts of it.

I haven't seen one word from De Vries since his first report about the Cover up. It's like someone writing a great Mystery Novel pointing in one direction with new crucial facts that need top be followed up on,but then does a complete 180 and never speaks of it again. I haven't  heard anyone mention that he will bring it up again,only the reports that he is going after PVDS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.