April 18, 2024, 08:38:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290316 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »

Big Banana = Joran = Oxymoron

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2008, 11:16:35 PM »

MMMM, I love the smell of Play doh - but what does WILLIAM mean in Jorans language???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »

MMMM, I love the smell of Play doh - but what does WILLIAM mean in Jorans language???
His "Willy"???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »

No,that cant be right!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »

Who is William?

I don't think William is one of his roommates in Arnhem. I believe there names are Alex,Mark and Chris. If the report was true,maybee he's that ritch kid that was housing Joran in Drachten Holland? I screen shot and posted that mercedes leaving that housing complex with a mob gathered to lynch Joran..lol

(Screens taken from Dutch TV of what appears to be Joran with a friend and his parents)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 11:40:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2008, 11:32:29 PM »

The only William I can think of is the one Natalee was supposed to have callled on her cell phone.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2008, 11:38:06 PM »

And William Cremer, the attorney for Deepok and whats his name.....but who else is there???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2008, 11:40:42 PM »

The only William I can think of is the one Natalee was supposed to have callled on her cell phone.

One of our Dutch monkeys flipper/donnie has read Patrick's book.  I emailed him the text and asked "who is William"...He said that William was a friend of Patrick's that was also a freefighter...I'm not sure what that is.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 01, 2008, 11:45:19 PM »

One of our Dutch monkeys flipper/donnie has read Patrick's book.  I emailed him the text and asked "who is William"...He said that William was a friend of Patrick's that was also a freefighter...I'm not sure what that is.

Oo Friend of Patricks? Thanks..I was thinking friend of Jorans 

I think Freefighter is a fighting style in Holland like our Ultimate Fights where they can use feet,hands or wrestle when fighting.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2008, 11:45:24 PM »

Thank you Texasmom!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2008, 11:49:14 PM »

Yes,  that is what I was thinking too.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2008, 11:57:24 PM »

Well, another day then....nite everyone.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »

Thank you Texasmom!!!!

You're welcome always 1, and good night!

Thanks flipper/donnie!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2008, 03:07:13 AM »

Monkeys - Julia Renfro is the editor of BonDia which is owned by John Chemaly, Jr.  A certain monkey informed us that Renfro and Chemaly attended the event that night and were part of the video action.  The next day, Renfro put on her perfirmance when Beth arrived.  Julia owns one of the watersports companies that has those banana boats.  Our monkey friend also told us that John Chemaly, Sr. recommended Paulass for a job on Aruba.  The Sloots and the Chemalys must know each other to some degree if John, Sr. recommended Paulass for a job.  Chemaly, Jr. is gay.

John Chemaly Jr. age in mid 30s I guess was 34 at time of pic on My Space.  Handsome man.  Got a lot of girls.  His dad is the one who recommended Palus for his job

Who else in Julia Organization is a Photographer...A movie was made that night in question. She was there she also was part in the xxx movie. Now hwo else in her organization was there.

I wonder if hubby was there, maybe the hubby is just a front

she goes everywhere with the cam, but she was there becase she took the pictures and she was also IN the pictues XXX and now I need the Lion part of that XXX

she is involved to the theeth. she Was there at the tables that night.

Aruba Today and Bondia are the same.  Julia Renfro is their Editor.
The war is the between the Diario against these two and it seems that one of the news paper is in financial problem.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2008, 06:28:56 AM »

Yeah that must be it! Thanks.

I think this part Patrick is asking was Daury there then then=when Natalee (presumably) died.

J: Yeah, I agree with you, but…
P: But was he there then? (GBMW: I have no idea what Patrick is talking about; can’t figure that out…if Daury disposed of Natalee…he should have been there right? Maybe this is about something else)
J: No, Patrick, of course not.
P: Oh.
J: Of course not, of course not. It all happened so quickly, so quickly.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2008, 06:30:53 AM »

Don't know about that...sometimes Joran has difficulty with words...it's his way of talking / slang. He was only trying to explain why Daury could have handled himself on the water.

Lie right her....hesitated regarding sail....makes no sense. No a sail boat IMO

J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
P: Sailevidence, yeah. That boy knows what he’s doing then, yeah. Has he made her heavier to make her sink?

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2008, 06:46:33 AM »

Can we trust DeVries and not Patrick? That is where I am right now. Isn't DeVries working on the Aruban cover-up as we speak? I'm thinking DeVries may have fallen a little for Patrick, but is re-thinking parts of it.

I haven't seen one word from De Vries since his first report about the Cover up. It's like someone writing a great Mystery Novel pointing in one direction with new crucial facts that need top be followed up on,but then does a complete 180 and never speaks of it again. I haven't  heard anyone mention that he will bring it up again,only the reports that he is going after PVDS.
A GOOD reporter will not tip his hand. Why would you let those you are investigating know what you are doing??? The Dutch posters here seem pretty  confident. I completely understand your skepticism though!

De Vries has said he's working on the case; that has been in published interviews & he has said it on camera but we haven't aired that. Our reporter asked Peter about Paulus at the bookpresentation (because those rumours are going on) and he only gave a little smile...wouldn't reply to the question.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »

Monkeys - Julia Renfro is the editor of BonDia which is owned by John Chemaly, Jr.  A certain monkey informed us that Renfro and Chemaly attended the event that night and were part of the video action.  The next day, Renfro put on her perfirmance when Beth arrived.  Julia owns one of the watersports companies that has those banana boats.  Our monkey friend also told us that John Chemaly, Sr. recommended Paulass for a job on Aruba.  The Sloots and the Chemalys must know each other to some degree if John, Sr. recommended Paulass for a job.  Chemaly, Jr. is gay.

John Chemaly Jr. age in mid 30s I guess was 34 at time of pic on My Space.  Handsome man.  Got a lot of girls.  His dad is the one who recommended Palus for his job

Who else in Julia Organization is a Photographer...A movie was made that night in question. She was there she also was part in the xxx movie. Now hwo else in her organization was there.

I wonder if hubby was there, maybe the hubby is just a front

she goes everywhere with the cam, but she was there becase she took the pictures and she was also IN the pictues XXX and now I need the Lion part of that XXX

she is involved to the theeth. she Was there at the tables that night.

Aruba Today and Bondia are the same.  Julia Renfro is their Editor.
The war is the between the Diario against these two and it seems that one of the news paper is in financial problem.

This is interesting SS
  Julia owns one of the watersports companies that has those banana boats.  Our monkey friend also told us that John Chemaly, Sr. recommended Paulass for a job on Aruba.  The Sloots and the Chemalys must know each other to some degree if John, Sr. recommended Paulass for a job.

She (Julia) has also something to do with sail/yachting regatta's (yachts and Cat races )

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2008, 08:02:23 AM »

is this that John (left)?
"LEAIRRI"

Man
35 jaar oud
Oranjestad, AW
Aruba

John Chemaly :Gegevens 
Hier voor: Netwerken, Vrienden
Lichaamsbouw: 182cm / Atletisch gebouwd
Etnische achtergrond: Blank
Sterrenbeeld: Kreeft
Roken / drinken: Nee / Ja
Kinderen: Ooit
Opleiding: WO
Beroep: Self employed

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.