March 29, 2024, 02:28:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 289169 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2008, 09:48:40 AM »

I have the idea that the chemaly's (dad& son) and Julia are involved in this case  .
I think they send Julia to beth to mislead her etc . are they also involved in a coverup?
There is also some bad blood between Jossy and the chemaly's!

and SS said in the S&S thread :
CAPS, I read through his MySpace this afternoon.  There are some very suggestive things in the four pages of his friends which indicate to me that he is gay.  I wondered if this might be his connection to Guido Wever and possibly the reason he was there that night.  Guido is also reported to be gay.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2008, 09:54:09 AM »

Carlos Viana Quick Facts
Main Areas: Acupuncture, Addiction, Bach Flower, Biocompatible Dental Support, Clinical Nutrition, Colon Therapy, Energy Healing, Heavy Metal & other Detoxification, Regeneration Therapy, TCM
Best Sellers: co-arthur, 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Health, SelfGrowth.com
Career Focus: Arthur, Speaker, Owner and Medical Driector, Viana Natural Healing Center
Affiliation: I.A.O.M.T, I.A.A.C.N., ICBR, Toxicology Board - World Health Products
http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/carlos_viana.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »

I have the idea that the chemaly's (dad& son) and Julia are involved in this case  .
I think they send Julia to beth to mislead her etc . are they also involved in a coverup?
There is also some bad blood between Jossy and the chemaly's!

and SS said in the S&S thread :
CAPS, I read through his MySpace this afternoon.  There are some very suggestive things in the four pages of his friends which indicate to me that he is gay.  I wondered if this might be his connection to Guido Wever and possibly the reason he was there that night.  Guido is also reported to be gay.

No doubt!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2008, 10:12:36 AM »

Precisely, Mr. Dennis!

It was an OXY-JORAN.

BIG BANANA - SMALL GHERKIN.[/b]

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2008, 10:14:23 AM »

Precisely, Mr. Dennis!

It was an OXY-JORAN.

OXY-JORAN  NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!

LMAO

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2008, 10:19:09 AM »

Precisely, Mr. Dennis!

It was an OXY-JORAN.

OXY-JORAN  NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!

LMAO
Yup!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »

John Chemaly :Gegevens 
Hier voor: Netwerken, Vrienden
Lichaamsbouw: 182cm / Atletisch gebouwd
Etnische achtergrond: Blank
Sterrenbeeld: Kreeft
Roken / drinken: Nee / Ja
Kinderen: Ooit
Opleiding: WO
Beroep: Self employed

interesting Johan. Thanks.

ha ha ha ha !!!

Lala's - you trickie girl!!! 

Moi?  Say it ain't so! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: July 02, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »

ha ha ha ha !!!

Moi?  Say it ain't so! 
[/quote]

Lala's
I found the address you asked me to add to the map!!! and who it connects to. You're a trickee one!!!

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: July 02, 2008, 10:26:08 AM »

Rob
Put these addresses in your map...thanks.

800 Calughton Island Drive
Miami, FL 33131

10771 188th St.
Miami, FL 33157

3971 Andra Avenue
Doral, FL  33178
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2008, 10:34:21 AM »

ha ha ha ha !!!

Moi?  Say it ain't so! 

Lala's
I found the address you asked me to add to the map!!! and who it connects to. You're a trickee one!!!

[/quote]

Just checking all leads...whether they make sense or not.  I have other monkeys to thank for the addresses.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »

Rob
Please make that Claughton...fingers are not quite awake yet. Sorry.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2008, 10:35:56 AM »

Rob
Put these addresses in your map...thanks.

800 Calughton Island Drive
Miami, FL 33131

10771 188th St.
Miami, FL 33157

3971 Andra Avenue
Doral, FL  33178

the bold address is not registering.

yellow circle is where 800 Calughton Island Drive
Miami, FL 33131 is located.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »

These Aruban do love their fancy places, don't they.  I found an old haunt of Ernesto's and I would love to have the income to live there.  It was a great location with a great view.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #254 on: July 02, 2008, 10:49:58 AM »

Lie right her....hesitated regarding sail....makes no sense. No a sail boat IMO

J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
P: Sailevidence, yeah. That boy knows what he’s doing then, yeah. Has he made her heavier to make her sink?

It reads like that hesitation moment was something he let slip out, and wanted to
reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

Joran said on P & W he said something he shouldn't have... he's probably

right about that on many levels.

We just have to ferret it out!
I'm thinking joran said this:J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
But was going to say this:
J:Yeah,he's got his own sail boat company.

Haha..I believe Joran is embellishing his lies..Although I suspect there are partial truths he said about Daury like him having a license to operate a sail or a boat. Tiny little truths in everything,like you have to go to school,I have known him since a kid,I would die for him,take his name to the grave and I have stuff on him too..Ok his name is Daury..Forget what I just said 

Mr Pink

Oh yeah,I agree.I doubt all he told patrick was truth......joran just cannot help lying and in reading these excerpts from the book,I wonder why(when joran was really into his rows of lies)patrick kept interupting him.Greta did the same thing on some of her interviews.....ask a question then interupt the answer.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2008, 11:06:45 AM »

Make arrangements with one of the watersports centers along Palm Beach or by calling Caribbean Parasail (tel. 297/586-0505), Island Watersports (tel. 297/593-5436), Pelican Adventures (tel. 297/587-2302; www.pelican-aruba.com), or Red Sail Sports (tel. 877-RED-SAIL in the U.S. and Canada, or 297/586-1603 in Aruba; www.redsail.com).

Banana Boats

A ride on a banana boat is a fun way of enjoying Aruba's beautiful beaches. So, if you love horseback riding, well, you'll love this fun-filled way to ride the waves of Aruba. Come with your family or friends and have a great time on one of the most famous beach toys of the island. And please don't forget to bring your sun block. Make arrangements with one of the watersports centers along Palm Beach.

----

Funny how they have a big concentration of them right around the Palm Beach Marriott hotel, ain't it?
And wasn't it rumored that renskank has or was involved in one or more of the sailboat businesses?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  This is OT but I need your help as I see some of you also post in the Missing Person thread.  Can anyone give me the names of some of the cases that involve internet preditors?  People that went missing becuase of their activities on the internet?  I have a 12 year old daughter and I just can't get my points across in her. I thought maybe I could "show" her the consequenses of bad actions.

If this post needs deleted or moved I understand.

Thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »

Patrick said himself he is a good judge of Character and knows how to read people and is obviously street wise. But yet his questions are laughable and there is no mention of any of Jorans friends,his motive that night or his past experiences drugging girls,working as a male prostitute or anything that is relevent to what really happened. This is a enormously lame attempt as working as a infiltrater trying to get justice for Natalee,exposing why she died and who helped. Patrick himself says he followed the case since the beginning,hung around Joran for 7 months and this is all he came up with?

I don't care what anyone says and I am entitled to my opinion. Patrick is a big time snake and this whole confession and infiltration is fake,rigged and conspired by at least Joran and Patrick. I can read people also and I will bet everything I have this was all a scam and Joran and Patrick are both in on it.

We agree 100% on this *******.  I was never fooled by Patrick and you want to know why?  Because I'm a good judge of character too and I spotted it a mile away.

Just like I said don't trust MOS.  I was right about him also.

NEXT

IMO

The detention in Nov/Dec 2007 was all a sham.  It was a created opportunity for the Aruban "powers that be", Paulus, Peter, Patrick, Joran, Deepak and Satish to collaborate a simplie closure to the Natalee Holloway case by implicating "only" Joran ... a closure that would appease/ silence the family ... a closure that would allow a missing American citizen to become a distance memory ... a closure that would allow Aruba to once again become the "Happy Island".  Also, Paulus was given assurance that Joran would be provided with "protection" following the airing of the video recording.

The inconsistent inconsistent/incriminating declarations of the suspects would be non issues.  Paulus van der Sloot would be a non issue.  Deepak and Satish would be non issues.  The sons of the elite (pimps) would be non issues.  The witnesses and evidence would be non issues.  Those who aware of or participated in the corrupt Aruban investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice would be a non issue.

Also ... I believe the wine throwing incident was all staged.

IMO

Think about it.  Why was this video recording (crucial evidence) allowed to be aired?  Beth and Jug have been told by the Aruban "powers that be" since the getgo that thier role in publicly  revealing evidence in the case was "compromising" the investigation.

Also ... why is the OM giving Joran protection.  Is there nobody in that Aruban investigation advocating on the behalf of Natalee Holloway?

Janet

+++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
Phone Interview prior to the airing of the video recording.
February 4, 2008

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336476;topicseen#msg336476

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

The OM has called on the media in a press release not to launch a witch hunt around the Holloway-case and to abstain from investigations of their own.  “The interest for this case seems to degenerate into a witch hunt, whereby several people are being menaced in an intimidated manner”, is the opinion of justice.  To the OM, these practices are ‘unacceptable’.  People are being marked as suspects without any confirmation and menaced as such with all its consequences.  Besides, other than causing big unrest, journalistic investigations harm the criminal investigation, said justice.    “Without wanting to harm the value of free press coverage, justice would like the media to be reserved, exactly for the above reasons.”   

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

What do you mean IF NECESSARY, Hans Mos... you little puss.

THAT IS ALL THE OM (insert name here for whomever it may be today) HAS BEEN

DOING THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CASE! PROTECTING THE VANDER SLOOTS AND

THE KALPOES, PROTECTING THE CRIMINALS OF ARUBA.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »

Strange there is all these openly gay people in Aruba when it was taboo in August 2005, according to Guisette Croes, who was not afraid and not related to the Government lawyer, Hendrick Croes…

www.365gay.com/newscon05/08/082105Aruba.htm

Kippy ... I am looking for a case where a girl was dropped off at a Target or K-Mart, a little while back. I will post it in the Musings thread if I find it.

Tamikosmom…I agree with you, again…LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.