March 28, 2024, 06:56:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 289149 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #260 on: July 02, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »

The boy is not convicted yet. FEB. 2008 -HANS MOS

Joran is a man now Hans, only in age, not in mental status or penis size.

... but I think AT THIS TIME, you need to start calling that little evil

son of a bitch A MAN. IMHO

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #261 on: July 02, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »

Carpe,

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 02, 2008, 12:01:20 PM »

Thank you so much Mum, you have no idea how much this means to me. ~hugs~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #263 on: July 02, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »

Carpe,

two-step!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 02, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

Strange there is all these openly gay people in Aruba when it was taboo in August 2005, according to Guisette Croes, who was not afraid and not related to the Government lawyer, Hendrick Croes…

www.365gay.com/newscon05/08/082105Aruba.htm

Kippy ... I am looking for a case where a girl was dropped off at a Target or K-Mart, a little while back. I will post it in the Musings thread if I find it.

Tamikosmom…I agree with you, again…LOL

Kippy

My "ten" year old grandson is begging his Mom to let him chat online with his friends from school.  My daughter believes it is just a stepping stone in a direction that may not be in his best interest.  For now ... my grandson is only allowed on the internet for school assignments and ... "family" researches ... on a "common" computer.  However ... my daughter realizes that she will not always be in a position to control what her son has access to "outside" the home.

You are so wise to be taking the time to educate your daughter through not only your words but also reasearch in regards to the dangers that internet connections/relationships could possibly pose.

Parents today have so much to be aware in terms of the dangers that are lurking out there in regards to children and teens.

Mum

Thank you.  Sometimes I feel alone in a crowd on this forum in regards to my "speculations".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 02, 2008, 12:39:21 PM »

Tamikosmom...LOL...I know the feeling...I feel am all alone with some of Freddy "speculations"...

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 02, 2008, 12:53:22 PM »

IMO

The detention in Nov/Dec 2007 was all a sham.  It was a created opportunity for the Aruban "powers that be", Paulus, Peter, Patrick, Joran, Deepak and Satish to collaborate a simplie closure to the Natalee Holloway case by implicating "only" Joran ... a closure that would appease/ silence the family ... a closure that would allow a missing American citizen to become a distance memory ... a closure that would allow Aruba to once again become the "Happy Island".  Also, Paulus was given assurance that Joran would be provided with "protection" following the airing of the video recording.

why would Peter R. risk his excellent reputation by collaborating in such a sham?
for the money? to make Aruba a 'happy island' again. why would Peter R. lend himself for that.
his reputation is so much more important for him.

remember the week he came back from America and a talk show host wouldn't let him talk about a book while that was agreed upon?
the next day he showed written proof that it was agreed.
that caused a very awkward moment on that talk show.
it shows how important it is for him that everybody knows he doesn't just make stuff up or lie about things.

as for Joran and Patrick being in on it together.
i doubt it, but it is possible.

just wait for Peters next broadcast about this case.
i don't think it will be about Patrick again. i think he goes back into his first broadcast, about Paulus, Vocking and others.
Paulus is not of the hook. why else would they have broadcasted that Joran said that Paulus smuggled that phone in jail?
that implicates Paulus.
so it can't even be a sham to implicate just Joran.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 02, 2008, 12:54:45 PM »

i messed up that qoute again.
my response there is the one without the capitals. 

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »

Janet, Thank you for your kind words.  Obviously I'm not a wise as I thought I was.  I thought I had a good grip on things until I found she emailed a picture of herself (school pic) to some stranger who professes his love for her.  We lecture, watch, snoop, pry, limit, question, nag....I am just so shocked.  This makes me sick.

Sorry for OT, I just knew you all were smart and could help me.  Thanks.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2008, 01:16:05 PM »

OT:Body believed to be Blake Stone is found

15 YO  Alabama boy missing since March body has been found at neighbors house in a freezer.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 02, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-night-funny-new-nightmare.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 02, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »

why would Peter R. risk his excellent reputation by collaborating in such a sham?
for the money? to make Aruba a 'happy island' again. why would Peter R. lend himself for that.

remember the week he came back from America and a talk show host wouldn't let him talk about a book while that was agreed upon?
it shows how important it is for him that everybody knows he doesn't just make stuff up or lie about things.

i don't think it will be about Patrick again. i think he goes back into his first broadcast, about Paulus, Vocking and others.
Paulus is not of the hook. why else would they have broadcasted that Joran said that Paulus smuggled that phone in jail?
that implicates Paulus.

Nothing but a smokescreen to appease those who would not be satisfied unless Paulus was implicated!!!

If the Superior Court determined in its unfavorable ruling in regards to compensation for Paulus van der Sloot for wrongful detetion ... that Paulus did declare in front of witnesses on the morning of May 31, 2005 that he was in the area of McDonalds at 4:00 AM on the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... WHY WOULD PETER DEVRIES CONTEND THAT PAULUS IS ONLY GUILTY OF SMUGGLING A CELL PHONE TO HIS SON WHILE DETAINED?

Then there are all the inconsistencies in Paulus van der Sloot's declaractions.  It is said that lies are created to cover the truth.  What is the truth that Paulus van der Sloot is covering.

Peter Devries is the investigator ... he knows better.  Hey ... Beth, Jug and Dave as well as Monkeys had it figured out long ago that Paulus van der Sloot was involved from the getgo yet ... Peter and Patrick  BOTH distance him from participation other than smuggling a cell phone to Joran.

GMAB

Janet

+++++++

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape.  Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban. I believe that many people who want to follow this kind or requests do also not have first hand information about true facts of corruption, but as followers just base their opinion on the suggestion and speculation of others.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #272 on: July 02, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

i am looking for the traffic lights in the C&C area !
i see something near nr 3

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #273 on: July 02, 2008, 02:33:37 PM »

here is the bus station area

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #274 on: July 02, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »

Here another shot of C&C

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »

for the pic above > use the scrollbar

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »

for the pic above > use the scrollbar

Thanks Johan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #277 on: July 02, 2008, 03:21:53 PM »

ANOTHER C&C
use the scrollbar

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #278 on: July 02, 2008, 03:30:32 PM »

here a death man in front of C&C  4 dec 2006

http://aruba.punt.nl/?a=2006-12

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: July 02, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »

that implicates Paulus.

Nothing but a smokescreen to appease those who would not be satisfied unless Paulus was implicated!!!

If the Superior Court determined in its unfavorable ruling in regards to compensation for Paulus van der Sloot for wrongful detetion ... that Paulus did declare in front of witnesses on the morning of May 31, 2005 that he was in the area of McDonalds at 4:00 AM on the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing ... WHY WOULD PETER DEVRIES CONTEND THAT PAULUS IS ONLY GUILTY OF SMUGGLING A CELL PHONE TO HIS SON WHILE DETAINED?

Then there are all the inconsistencies in Paulus van der Sloot's declaractions.  It is said that lies are created to cover the truth.  What is the truth that Paulus van der Sloot is covering.

Peter Devries is the investigator ... he knows better.  Hey ... Beth, Jug and Dave as well as Monkeys had it figured out long ago that Paulus van der Sloot was involved from the getgo yet ... Peter and Patrick  BOTH distance him from participation other than smuggling a cell phone to Joran.

GMAB

Janet

+++++++

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape.  Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban. I believe that many people who want to follow this kind or requests do also not have first hand information about true facts of corruption, but as followers just base their opinion on the suggestion and speculation of others.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Peter R. is smart so he keeps his cards close to his chest.
he has said more things about Paulus. "for his father i have some special thoughts" - didn't he say that on Greta?
don't think he is only going for the phone smuggling. that's is only what Joran said on tape.
Peter will open the entire can of worms eventually.

have you seen the first broadcast of Peter R.? before the one with Patrick?
if you had you can't say Peter R. thinks Paulus is only guilty of phone smuggling.

it wouldn't hurt if some think Peter R. is part of a sham.
it would only make him more determined to get the entire ditch exposed.

don't know how long it will take.
maybe after Mos is gone next year.
or after the Aruban election in 2009. or after Dutch election in 2010 or sooner.
but if you would ask me i think he will come with a new broadcast this autumn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.