April 26, 2024, 04:06:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290600 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 02, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

******* ... it was unbelieveable how quickly the trolls were disbursed to discredit Natalee Holloway and her mother and ... uphold Joran, Deepak and Satish.  I chanced upon the CTV forum within the first week of Natalee disappearance and ... the investigative skills of the ALE and the prosecutor were being upheld with the arrest of the security guards.

I was taken in ... I drank the koolaid. It never occurred to me that that a corrupt investigation was protecting the main suspects.

I actually felt guilty for rushing to judgement in regards to Joran, Deepak and Satish just because of published reports that Joran was a son of a "judge" and ... video-tape did not record the Holiday Inn drop off.

It took me two days to realize that the trolls had an agenda and ... I have never looked back.

My first impression ... gut feeling ... regarding a situation is usually right but not always.

To this day I feel terrible because I was so sure that Mark Lunsford or his father was involved in the disappearance of his precious daughter ... Jessica.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 02, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »

Freedomofblog2.com has now been suspended.

It's probably just a coincidence Chris Keating is originally from Michigan and the same age as Paul Brough. Also a coincidence that the server for FOB2 was in lansing michigan. About 2 miles from a address listed to Paul Brough. This is all a fact,but linking any of these people to the suspects is another story.

http://whois.domaintools.com/freedomofblog2.com
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:11:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: July 02, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

Janet,they infiltrated every forum with the most hateful lies I have ever read on the internet and they did so in the very beginning. As you know from the smaller forums some of these posters used dozens of names. When I went to FOK (Dutch Forum)I was warned there were plants there from the beginning also.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:06:44 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 02, 2008, 08:21:34 PM »

First time I have seen Freddy at work 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 02, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »

Yes, that's from a webshot album that was uploaded November 2005.  So we know Freddy was working at Champions before November 2005 just don't know if he was working there May 2005.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 02, 2008, 08:45:16 PM »

Wreck, re our conversation last nite about the William mentioned in Patricks book, I asked Crossbow who the other William might be and he said William Von Cromviort.  Did he have a boat and was he a free fighter????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 02, 2008, 08:50:47 PM »

Yes, that's from a webshot album that was uploaded November 2005.  So we know Freddy was working at Champions before November 2005 just don't know if he was working there May 2005.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

Wreck, re our conversation last nite about the William mentioned in Patrick's book, I asked Crossbow who the other William might be and he said William Von Cromviort.  Did he have a boat and was he a free fighter????
Sorry, I don't know! That was the first time I heard "William" mentioned. I was being facetious abot "William" being Joran's "Willy." 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 02, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »

Wreck, re our conversation last nite about the William mentioned in Patricks book, I asked Crossbow who the other William might be and he said William Von Cromviort.  Did he have a boat and was he a free fighter????

That guy had a huge house and boats,I even posted one with GVC the other day..But I doubt he is this Friend of Patrick's and a Free Fighter..I would guess this William was a friend of Patricks that Joran met,a tough guy that was a fighter who he would bring with to meet this Daury... If you google Free Fighter in Holland most of the images are fighters.

BTW Patrick: How did the dinner and meeting go with Daury in Rotterdam? It never happened did it? Because he is in Aruba and his name is not Daury! Or did you not even bother to say anything more about in the book?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 09:00:08 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 02, 2008, 09:07:24 PM »

Always 1

Who is William Von Cromvoirt?  Was he related to Geoffrey van Cromvoit ... a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case?

Janet

+++++++++++

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen:

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot/Deepak Kalpoe/Satish Kalpoe -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 02, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »

Yes, he is his dad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 02, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »

Van Cromvoirt Son of Former Policeman

BREDA/WILLEMSTAD (19-04-06) - Geoffrey van Cromvoirt is the son of a former policeman. His father, Willem, was eighteen years policeman in the Dutch town Breda when he decided (end 1997) to start his own business, according to the Dutch newspaper BN/De Stem.

On 1 January 1998 he started Video Camera Beveiliging (beveiliging means security), a firm which aimed at the security of companies with video systems. In 1999, his father decided to move to the Dutch Antilles. According to an ex-colleague, he started at first on Bonaire by the name VCB Security. Meanwhile the company operates at several places on the Antilles. On Aruba it's one of the larger security companies. The Holiday Inn is one of their customers, the hotel Natalee Holloway disappeared on 30 May 2005.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/04/van_cromvoirt_s.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 09:42:43 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 02, 2008, 10:05:09 PM »

Van Cromvoirt Son of Former Policeman

BREDA/WILLEMSTAD (19-04-06) - Geoffrey van Cromvoirt is the son of a former policeman. His father, Willem, was eighteen years policeman in the Dutch town Breda when he decided (end 1997) to start his own business, according to the Dutch newspaper BN/De Stem.

On 1 January 1998 he started Video Camera Beveiliging (beveiliging means security), a firm which aimed at the security of companies with video systems. In 1999, his father decided to move to the Dutch Antilles. According to an ex-colleague, he started at first on Bonaire by the name VCB Security. Meanwhile the company operates at several places on the Antilles. On Aruba it's one of the larger security companies. The Holiday Inn is one of their customers, the hotel Natalee Holloway disappeared on 30 May 2005.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/04/van_cromvoirt_s.html

Thanks ******* and Always 1

The owner of the Tattoo!  Could he be the Willy referenced in Patrick's book?

Janet

+++++++++

Karl Penhaul - CNN correspondent
NANCY GRACE
June 17, 2005

PENHAUL: We don`t have that answer yet. We are looking into that to see what the boat`s movements were. We do know from the owner, Marcus Williams (sic), that Steve Croes did have a key to the boat. But the owner also tells us that the boat has a special electronic security system on it and he doesn`t believe that Steve Croes would have been able to take the boat without his permission. And he has described Steve Croes as a model employee, Nancy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »

OMG

Greta reports and confirms the CIA contractors have been rescued.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2008, 10:18:02 PM »

O/T

San, can you please change the word in the last sentence in the Brooke Bennett thread to painful (from panful) and in the same thread reply #70, the picture is not of Brooke Bennett, it was two days ago, can you please take the name of that beautiful child off of the picture of that sick f'er. 

TIA

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2008, 10:21:39 PM »

Lie right her....hesitated regarding sail....makes no sense. No a sail boat IMO

J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
P: Sailevidence, yeah. That boy knows what he’s doing then, yeah. Has he made her heavier to make her sink?

It reads like that hesitation moment was something he let slip out, and wanted to
reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

Joran said on P & W he said something he shouldn't have... he's probably

right about that on many levels.

We just have to ferret it out!

I tried a few combinations of words - Daury + Atrako, Davin + Atrako, etc... to see if there was something archived somewhere and didn't really find anything.

A documented robbery is probably easier to find than his sailing license.
sorry pages behind and possible total out of the loop but

What about that guy Jethro Gesterkamp with the sailboat Octopus.
I don't remember if it was fact or rumor that he left the day after Natalee was taken.
I don't for a minute discount pvds as responsible as jurin , but maybe they involved him and/or maybe that is the person Patrick talks about. Jethro is dutch and I don't think he was "interviewed" by the ale.

Atrako...Jethro?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2008, 10:24:44 PM »

O/T

San, can you please change the word in the last sentence in the Brooke Bennett thread to painful (from panful) and in the same thread reply #70, the picture is not of Brooke Bennett, it was two days ago, can you please take the name of that beautiful child off of the picture of that sick f'er. 

TIA

I fixed it Bearly.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »

P: Sailevidence, yeah. That boy knows what he’s doing then, yeah. Has he made her heavier to make her sink?

It reads like that hesitation moment was something he let slip out, and wanted to
reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

I tried a few combinations of words - Daury + Atrako, Davin + Atrako, etc... to see if there was something archived somewhere and didn't really find anything.

I don't remember if it was fact or rumor that he left the day after Natalee was taken.
I don't for a minute discount pvds as responsible as jurin , but maybe they involved him and/or maybe that is the person Patrick talks about. Jethro is dutch and I don't think he was "interviewed" by the ale.

Atrako...Jethro?

He's the blonde guy right? I have seen him around and I believe he is Scubajaps husband or something like that. I think the rumors were the Octopuss dissapeared after Natalee.

Octopus Sailing Charters - Aruba
LesMes -

Captain Jethro Gesterkamp and his First Mate Jeff have been initiating delighted visitors to snorkeling and the relaxation of multi-hull sailing for over 25 years, the last 18 with Jethro's 40 ft trimaran sailboat, The Octopus. ... sailing a charterboat in Aruba can surpass Jethro's record. Conveniently located on the beach between the Holiday Inn and the Playa Linda Beach Resort, The Octopus ...www.octopus-aruba.com/index.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 10:29:58 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2008, 10:29:59 PM »

reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

Atrako...Jethro?

He's the blonde guy right? I have seen him around and I believe he is Scubajaps husband or something like that.

Octopus Sailing Charters - Aruba
LesMes -

Captain Jethro Gesterkamp and his First Mate Jeff have been initiating delighted visitors to snorkeling and the relaxation of multi-hull sailing for over 25 years, the last 18 with Jethro's 40 ft trimaran sailboat, The Octopus. ... sailing a charterboat in Aruba can surpass Jethro's record. Conveniently located on the beach between the Holiday Inn and the Playa Linda Beach Resort, The Octopus ...www.octopus-aruba.com/index.html

Was that the boat that docked at the Marriott (or HI?) for many years but "disappeared" for several weeks the day after Natalee went missing?

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: July 02, 2008, 10:30:09 PM »

reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

Atrako...Jethro?

OCTOPUS 

Business address BORONCANA 12, NOORD 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  OCTOPUS 
Date of commencement  16 AUGUST 1994 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

GESTERKAMP, TOM ADRIAAN
Residing in  BORANCANA 12, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, DEN HAAG on 23 SEPTEMBER 1957 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  8 NOVEMBER 1994 
Authority  FULL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.