April 19, 2024, 07:47:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290335 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »

Carpe!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »

Goodnight Everyone

Sweet Dreams San...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 11:01:24 PM »

This would end his dreams of coming to the U.S. and going to college.

If Valentijn sets foot on US soil, he is one dead Van der sloot. IMHO
Nah, no one would do that and completely lower themselves to that. Now, should he be confronted? You bet!!

Bank on it. I beg to differ with you on that opinion, Wreck.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 11:02:59 PM »

G'night San!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 11:06:55 PM »

She's become our baby now too, huh texasmom?

I take what they did to her VERY PERSONALLY.

It was senseless. It was sick, and it will never drop until it has been accounted for.

There must be an accounting.
Yes, Carpe...one of our own!  I agree with every word you said!  They had just better face it, we'll never give up!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2008, 11:07:42 PM »

San…...I am undecided…

There are no early statements from Paulis and Anita either, but there are from the Kalpoe mother and stepdad, as early as 6/2.

And why these questions if Val was not even in the country?

Satish 6/30 PV

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.

Because they had 10 days to make up their lies and coverup for Paulus.  The day of Satish's statment is the 30th.  He was released 4 days later.  They didn't really ask Satish a hard question.  Why didn't they ask Satish if they saw the brother when they went to pick up Joran.  A brother who was suppose to be up on the computer until 3:00 am that same evening.

San ... I agree that it is suspicious that the two younger VDS were not interrogated.  I believe the "powers that be" who were protecting Joran and Paulus did not want to involve or implicate Valentijn or Sabastian.  I contend that this also the reason the interrogators avoided mentioning them ... except for one time ... when questioning Joran, Deepak and Satish.

I believe that Mum's find is the only declaration where interrogators mentioned either Valentijn or Sabastian.

Hey ... I am only speculating San.  Other than Joran and Paulus' contention that Valentijn and Sabastian were in Aruba and ... not with their Mother in Holland ... I do not think there is any credible backup either way.  Am I correct?

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 03, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: .... Beth, in this letter that all four of you have signed that went to the Aruban attorney general, in the very early part of the letter, it talks about Mr. Jacobs, Mr. Dennis Jacobs, the investigator, taking a statement from Joran Van Der Sloot. And the statements says, in part, that's reflected in this letter, it says, "I think Deepak" -- this is Joran speaking. It says, "I think that Deepak killed Natalee and bureid her body." And then there is the criticism in the letter that there were no follow-up questions, and even that the FBI got frustrated at this point and walked out.

TWITTY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: What can you tell me about when this occurred and details about it?

TWITTY: Well, this would have been early on. It could have been as early as June 11, 12 or 13 because that's probably when the most incriminating statements were being given by these suspects. They were really implicating each other. They were not denying crimes, at that point. They were really into the finger pointing. And I think it was just so frustrating as to -- as it's stated in the letter, the follow-up questions. You know, what should have been asked after that? I mean, something should have been. You just don't leave an interrogation at, Oh, OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174510,00.html

Date: November 1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From  Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General,

<snipped>

At one point, An FBI person was privy to one of the interviews conducted by Dennis Jacobs. The FBI agent became so frustrated with Jacobs methods and line of questioning that he/she walked out of the interview.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=318.msg45696;topicseen#msg45696

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »

Nite San! 
And by the way....nothing's convinced me the brothers were in Aruba either.  Until I see some evidence otherwise...I believe they were in Holland. JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 11:10:34 PM »

Goodnight Everyone

Good Night San

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2008, 11:16:46 PM »

There's always some of these in every case I guess! 

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fjorangroupies%2ehyves%2enl%2f

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2008, 11:30:37 PM »

Remember this pic?? Joran is a flamer.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2008, 11:34:16 PM »

Remember this pic?? Joran is a flamer.
oops! Wrong "flamer" pic!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »

....and this one is always good too!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »

No doubt!!! Seals the deal doesn't it!! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2008, 11:58:35 PM »

Carpe - do you know who these guys are with Urine?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »

San…...I am undecided…

There are no early statements from Paulis and Anita either, but there are from the Kalpoe mother and stepdad, as early as 6/2.

And why these questions if Val was not even in the country?

Satish 6/30 PV

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.

Because they had 10 days to make up their lies and coverup for Paulus.  The day of Satish's statment is the 30th.  He was released 4 days later.  They didn't really ask Satish a hard question.  Why didn't they ask Satish if they saw the brother when they went to pick up Joran.  A brother who was suppose to be up on the computer until 3:00 am that same evening.

San ... I agree that it is suspicious that the two younger VDS were not interrogated.  I believe the "powers that be" who were protecting Joran and Paulus did not want to involve or implicate Valentijn or Sabastian.  I contend that this also the reason the interrogators avoided mentioning them ... except for one time ... when questioning Joran, Deepak and Satish.

I believe that Mum's find is the only declaration where interrogators mentioned either Valentijn or Sabastian.

Hey ... I am only speculating San.  Other than Joran and Paulus' contention that Valentijn and Sabastian were in Aruba and ... not with their Mother in Holland ... I do not think there is any credible backup either way.  Am I correct?

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 03, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: .... Beth, in this letter that all four of you have signed that went to the Aruban attorney general, in the very early part of the letter, it talks about Mr. Jacobs, Mr. Dennis Jacobs, the investigator, taking a statement from Joran Van Der Sloot. And the statements says, in part, that's reflected in this letter, it says, "I think Deepak" -- this is Joran speaking. It says, "I think that Deepak killed Natalee and bureid her body." And then there is the criticism in the letter that there were no follow-up questions, and even that the FBI got frustrated at this point and walked out.

TWITTY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: What can you tell me about when this occurred and details about it?

TWITTY: Well, this would have been early on. It could have been as early as June 11, 12 or 13 because that's probably when the most incriminating statements were being given by these suspects. They were really implicating each other. They were not denying crimes, at that point. They were really into the finger pointing. And I think it was just so frustrating as to -- as it's stated in the letter, the follow-up questions. You know, what should have been asked after that? I mean, something should have been. You just don't leave an interrogation at, Oh, OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174510,00.html

Date: November 1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From  Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General,

<snipped>

At one point, An FBI person was privy to one of the interviews conducted by Dennis Jacobs. The FBI agent became so frustrated with Jacobs methods and line of questioning that he/she walked out of the interview.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=318.msg45696;topicseen#msg45696

Tamikosmom I know you were speculating.  I was just trying to explain why I thought the way I did.  I sound a little rough when I post when I really don't mean to.

OK well maybe sometimes I mean to but never to you 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2008, 12:02:12 AM »

I was just thinking Joran's face looks very similar in the photo above and the naked one below.  i wonder if the photos were taken around the same time?  The one above was taken in February I think.  OR WAS THE FACE ABOVE PHOTOSHOPPED INTO THE PHOTO BELOW?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »

Carpe - do you know who these guys are with Urine?

Hey SS!

No, I do not.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.