April 24, 2024, 06:06:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290514 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #400 on: July 04, 2008, 12:34:14 AM »

Better not get involved in any Bangbus activities this time around in Aruba Koen..Your little Sister and Daddy in Georgia wont be too happy..

Got ur nanners in my basket....we could make a Georgia peach pie....minus the peaches....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 04, 2008, 01:08:06 AM »

Klaasend and Destiny...MBOX 

Got it...something to ponder...for sure....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 04, 2008, 01:13:42 AM »

A little birdy sent me this pic of Koen in Georgia..Apparently he is feeling festive for the Holiday 

Gut reaction...he has killed....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #403 on: July 04, 2008, 01:24:58 AM »

A little birdy sent me this pic of Koen in Georgia..Apparently he is feeling festive for the Holiday 

Gut reaction...he has killed....
maybe THAT's what my gut was saying.......I know it wasn't a good feeling.. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 04, 2008, 01:28:48 AM »

Was going to call Senor Frog and ask for Joran...yes I'm bored...see if ANY of you can find through Google and the headquarters for Senor Frog...a phone number and address for the Aruba SFrog...I sure couldn't...and I looked multiple times...

Destiny

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 04, 2008, 01:59:27 AM »

Was going to call Senor Frog and ask for Joran...yes I'm bored...see if ANY of you can find through Google and the headquarters for Senor Frog...a phone number and address for the Aruba SFrog...I sure couldn't...and I looked multiple times...

Destiny

Señor Frog’s; El Shrimp Bucket; Glazz Restaurant & Ultra ... West Straat 3-A. Oranjestad, Aruba. Dutch Caribbean. Phone: 297 582 0355. Fax:. 297 582 0275 ...

http://www.carlosandcharlies.com/news/CC-press-kit.pdf

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 04, 2008, 02:01:35 AM »

Destiny

Señor Frog’s; El Shrimp Bucket; Glazz Restaurant & Ultra ... West Straat 3-A. Oranjestad, Aruba. Dutch Caribbean. Phone: 297 582 0355. Fax:. 297 582 0275 ...

Did you find this only listed under C&C?...not Senor Frogs?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 04, 2008, 02:03:45 AM »

Destiny

Did you find this only listed under C&C?...not Senor Frogs?

Senor Frog`s
 West Street Local 5 Oranjestad  Aruba

Telephone : 2975 82 03 55
Fax :

http://www.spiritdestinations.com/guide.php?dst=aua&cat=19&cmp=622

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 04, 2008, 02:04:03 AM »

BTW TEX...Thank You very much!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: July 04, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »

When I did google search on Senor Frog....Aruba was the only one that had no info listed under SF...why is that?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 04, 2008, 02:06:55 AM »

You're welcome!  Glad I could be of directory assistance!  

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 04, 2008, 02:09:22 AM »

You're welcome!  Glad I could be of directory assistance

Tex...You Rock....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: July 04, 2008, 02:12:12 AM »

When I did google search on Senor Frog....Aruba was the only one that had no info listed under SF...why is that?

I noticed that too, only thing I can figure is that they kept the Carlos'n Charlie's number to avoid the fee for changing the name.  They may be charged for using the number that is registered to one business on ads for another?  I think they are owned by the same people.  I noticed some of the locations have C & C on one floor and Senor Frogs on another in the same building. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 04, 2008, 02:14:20 AM »

OK...as Tex found out...SF is still only listed under C&C's...or, other Aruban island fun spots directory listings...why is that?  Senor Frogs is supposedly a *new* place...replacing C&C's.....same old shit!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2008, 02:15:05 AM »

Tex...You Rock....

Thanks Destiny...but you're the ONE THAT REALLY ROCKS!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 04, 2008, 02:19:45 AM »

Tex...You Rock....

Thanks Destiny...but you're the ONE THAT REALLY ROCKS!!!!

Thanks Tex...but...you know what Sweet Pea...all us Monkeys ROCK TOGETHER 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 04, 2008, 02:22:44 AM »

Destiny

Hey Sweetie!!! You know you can always call me when bored!!! I don't have any new clues but I am a talker when you get bored or need to talk!!! Call me anytime at any hour Sweetie!!! We is sistas now!! lol

Am I missing the froggie thing??!! Did C&C change it's name??!!

So sorry...still catching up!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 04, 2008, 02:24:20 AM »

I noticed that too, only thing I can figure is that they kept the Carlos'n Charlie's number to avoid the fee for changing the name.  They may be charged for using the number that is registered to one business on ads for another?  I think they are owned by the same people.  I noticed some of the locations have C & C on one floor and Senor Frogs on another in the same building. 

I don't think it has a damn thing to do with saving a few bucks on phone transfer fees....I think it has to do with the AHATA bullshit on trying to keep the lid on bad publicity re: tourism....

In my search...Aruba was the ONLY SFrog that didn't have contact/location info listed...of all the Sfrogs....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: July 04, 2008, 02:26:24 AM »

OK...as Tex found out...SF is still only listed under C&C's...or, other Aruban island fun spots directory listings...why is that?  Senor Frogs is supposedly a *new* place...replacing C&C's.....same old shit!

Google listings:
Bars & Happy HoursGood Food and Good Times in Aruba ... Senor Frogs. 582-3007. 11 am-11:30 pm Mon-Sat ..... 2008 - Dine Aruba - All Rights Reserved.
dinearuba.com/barsandhappyhours.aspx - 127k - Cached - Similar pages

But when you click on the link this is the listing: 
Senor Fogs
 Bayside Mall
across from
Bus Terminal
 582-0355   11 am-1 am
---
11 am-3 am
Fri.-Sat.
http://dinearuba.com/barsandhappyhours.aspx

So, Destiny....when you call if the first number doesn't work...try the one in red above.  Maybe they just haven't updated everything yet.  But I know they've been open a while now.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 04, 2008, 02:26:43 AM »

were are the traffic lights ?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.