April 18, 2024, 04:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290287 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: July 04, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »

In my humble (well, sometimes humble) opinion, the cover-up is already proven. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Aruban Authorities covered up the crimes of the Van Der Sloots and their cronies. It is the most documented free will internet investigation ever commenced. Those kids from that college are years behind. All they see is our vapor trail.

Billions and Billions of words have been typed about Natalee. And sooo rightfully so. If you're not for Natalee, you're for nothing. This was the crime that had to be covered up in the eyes of the Arubans. There was no other answer here for these shallow minded morons. Instead of prosecuting the guilty and apologizing for the crime and hoping that America would understand - they kicked us square in the balls. And they think they can still do it. It's the epitome of gumption.

They need kicked back!

I suggest we examine an new aspect of the case - the recovery of Natalee and where and what became of here. Again, this is just my opinion, but I think they have been dickin' jackin' screwin' us all around this entire time.

I suggest we do our best to find out if Natalee was indeed recovered.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 04, 2008, 06:45:34 PM »

Great to see you Red!  Your words are so true.  I wouldn't want to live in any other country in the world!  I hope you and Mrs. Red have a great holiday weekend!

TM

I can invite you to visit the Netherlands Texas mom 
We have Amsterdam,cheese ,windmills and wooden shoes 

We have Amsterdam,cheese ,windmills and wooden shoes !!

johan,  unfortunately Joran has hurt both Aruba and Holland.  I have always wanted to visit your beautiful country to see the windmills and the tulips.  When I was a little girl I had a wooden shoe.  Don't remember where I got it or why but I loved it!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: July 04, 2008, 06:47:01 PM »

Rob, I was asking cause ******* posted a picture of a pile of shoes on the beach earlier today.

I think I can tell where that might be. It's on the eastern side of the island.

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 04, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »

Rob, I always wondered about the Silvian co that went to Aruba with sonar machines.  They indicated in a article that they found "something" and were going to come back in the spring.  Did they?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #504 on: July 04, 2008, 06:49:33 PM »

Yes, Johan....it was Kuiperdal

This kuiperdaal is a friend of Bob Wit

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #505 on: July 04, 2008, 06:51:56 PM »

...and about the body Rob...

That is exactly why I will be here pounding them day after day (along

with every other Monkey) until the cows come home! However, long

I live to be, that is exactly how long they are going to be getting the F.

pounded out of them from this end. I will NEVER stop burning that island to the ground

by sucking every last drop of life out of their SO CALLED PRECIOUS TOURISM

until they up our Natalee Ann's remains and give the truth to her loving

family. PERIOD. NON-NEGOTIABLE

YOU CANNOT THROW A HUMAN BEING AWAY, THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND.

NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #506 on: July 04, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »

Do you think we like this kind of boys in Holland ? no way !

But there is a connection Aruba-Bob Wit-Kuiperdaal-Karin Janssen-Paulas vd Sloot

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: July 04, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »

Rob, I always wondered about the Silvian co that went to Aruba with sonar machines.  They indicated in a article that they found "something" and were going to come back in the spring.  Did they?

Always 1
I never heard about them again. I remember they were involved and to be quite frank with you, you are the first person that has even mentioned them in probably two years.

I'm sorry, just don't know much about them or what they said they might have found.

+++

Carpe - you and I have always been on the same page as far as this being a state sanctioned murder. It's the absolute height of hypocrisy. And they have the nerve to try and lure more people to that death trap.

I have one wish.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 04, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »

Natalee Holloway Analysis (Snip)

Many hsleader.com readers know that I went to Aruba in the summer of 2005 at the request of the Holloway and Twitty families to assist with their investigation into the disappearance of their daughter Natalee.  Since that time, I have remained involved in the case and turned any evidence I developed over to the FBI and Dutch National Police.

Internet records seem to indicate that Deepak was on the computer during this time period.  However, there were also reports that Deepak, who works at an Internet kiosk, had attempted to manipulate his computer’s clock that evening.

Additionally, I am told that Joran’s attorney sent a big private investigative team to Aruba to do surveillance the Kalpoe brothers.

During the course of my own investigation, I came into a valuable piece of evidence.  A tape where Joran candidly discusses the events of that evening.  In this tape Joran clearly espresses his thoughts on the issue of lying.  He states, ”Lying, I don’t think lying is a crime. Lying is probably not very ethical, but it’s not a crime. If you interfere with a police investigation, it is still not a crime.” And, when approached by an Aruban reporter, I am told Deepak screamed, “We are not talking to you.”

http://homelandsecurityleader.com/homeland-security/diplomacy/natalee-holloway-analysis/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #509 on: July 04, 2008, 07:01:10 PM »

CNN:

On Friday, Judge Bob Wit ruled that Paul Van Der Sloot cannot visit his son in jail, but that the boy's mother may. Wit's reasoning wasn't made public.

I try to find anything i can find about the honorable  Judge Bob Wit !

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #510 on: July 04, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

In my humble (well, sometimes humble) opinion, the cover-up is already proven. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Aruban Authorities covered up the crimes of the Van Der Sloots and their cronies. It is the most documented free will internet investigation ever commenced. Those kids from that college are years behind. All they see is our vapor trail.

Billions and Billions of words have been typed about Natalee. And sooo rightfully so. If you're not for Natalee, you're for nothing. This was the crime that had to be covered up in the eyes of the Arubans. There was no other answer here for these shallow minded morons. Instead of prosecuting the guilty and apologizing for the crime and hoping that America would understand - they kicked us square in the balls. And they think they can still do it. It's the epitome of gumption.

They need kicked back!

I suggest we examine an new aspect of the case - the recovery of Natalee and where and what became of here. Again, this is just my opinion, but I think they have been dickin' jackin' screwin' us all around this entire time.

I suggest we do our best to find out if Natalee was indeed recovered.

Posted by: carpe noctem  
Insert Quote

pounded out of them from this end. I will NEVER stop burning that island to the ground

NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

YOU CAN COUNT ME IN ROB AND CARPE!!!!!

WHATEVER IT TAKES.....WILL NEVER BE TOO MUCH FOR NATALEE AND HER FAMILY!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #511 on: July 04, 2008, 07:03:01 PM »

Want to see some more Aruba pictures (2007) go to www.paranoiafactory.com    then type in Aruba - each set has several pictures - Destiny will love the pile of shoes picture on the beach.....
Those were good pictures Always1....I liked this guys comments on them.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: July 04, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »

NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

HEARD DAT!

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #513 on: July 04, 2008, 07:07:57 PM »

Do you think we like this kind of boys in Holland ? no way !

But there is a connection Aruba-Bob Wit-Kuiperdaal-Karin Janssen-Paulas vd Sloot

I know you feel as we do about that "boy" Johan, and I'm very glad you're here with us to find the real answers in this case.

Here's a little more information on Kuiperdal to help your search for info....it has been rumored that Judge Kuiperdal died....I have not been able to find any information to confirm that.  I would really appreciate it if you would search for that information also.

ADVOKATENKANTOOR MR. J.S. KUIPERDAL N.V. 

Business address ROOI KOCHI 46-A, SAVANETA 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  ADVOKATENKANTOOR MR. J.S. KUIPERDAL N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  24 OCTOBER 1996 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  10 thru 12 
THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 2 APRIL 2001 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

KUIPERDAL, JOHN SIEGFRIED
Residing in  ROOI KOCHI 46-A, SAVANETA, ARUBA 
Born in  SURINAME on 6 JULY 1942 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  24 OCTOBER 1996 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

A. DE UITOEFENING VAN DE ADVOKATENPRAKTIJK DOOR DAARTOE BEVOEGDE PERSONEN ONDER HUN PERSOONLIJKE BEROEPSAANSPRAKELIJKHEID EN VOORTS MET INACHTNEMING VAN ALLE OP ADVOKATEN TOEPASSELIJKE BEPALINGEN, IN HET BIJZONDER DE BEPALINGEN VAN DE GELDENDE WETGEVING OP HET STUK VAN DE ADVOKATUUR;

B. HET DOEL VAN DE VENNOOTSCHAP OMVAT MEDE HET DEELNEMEN IN ADVOKATEN MAATSCHAPPEN OF MAATSCHAPPEN VAN ANDERE BEROEPSBEOEFENAREN MET ADVOKATEN EN HET DEELNEMEN IN ADVOKATEN VENNOOTSCHAPPEN OF VENNOOTSCHAPPEN VAN ANDERE BEROEPSOEFENAARS MET ADVOKATEN, EEN EN ANDER EVENEENS MET INACHTNEMING VAN ALLE OP ADVOKATEN TOEPASSELIJKE BEPALINGEN, IN HET BIJZONDER DE BEPALINGEN VAN DE GELDENDE WETGEVING OP HET STUK VAN DE ADVOKATUUR;

C. HET ALS INCASSOBUREAU WERKZAAM ZIJN EN ALS ZODANIG AFGEVEN VAN CERTIFICATEN AAN TOONDER OF OP NAAM VAN BIJ HAAR GEDEPONEERDE AANDELEN, OBLIGATIES EN AAN HAAR GECEDEERDE VORDERINGEN, VORDERINGEN VAN DERDEN EN DE OP AANDELEN EN OBLIGATIES UIT TE KEREN DIVIDENDEN EN RENTEN, ALSMEDE DE UITBETALING DAARVAN;

D. DE GEHELE OF GEDEELTELIJKE OPBOUW VAN PENSIOENVOORZIENINGEN TEN BEHOEVE VAN AANDEELHOUDERSADVOKATEN, GEWEZEN AANDEELHOUDERS-ADVOKATEN EN/OF HUN NAGELATEN BETREKKINGEN. 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 04, 2008, 07:14:40 PM »

Thank you Karmaroundup!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #515 on: July 04, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »

"Joran is MAYBE not lying, but is like trying to cover up a little bit." - Anita Van der Sloot

(MSNBC Abrams Report 6/24/05)

CAN U BELIEEEEEEVE THAT OLD INFESTED BAG OF WORMS ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

SAID THAT???  ON WORLDWIDE TELEVISION EVEN!

Heck, it only took three years to beat the farts out of both she and Paulus

to show everyone that they are the WORLD'S LARGEST LYING COLOSTOMY BAGS.

What do you figure... 3 more before we prove that Aruban Officials played

roles in this too? I'm just wonderin'... I do that a bunch...

Sometimes even outloud!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: July 04, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

When I used to go to 'R00ba, I was always amazed at the way the roads were set up. Talk about a missmash!

And everyone drives like their tryin' to get the their own funeral...in record time.

anyway - does anyone have a map of Saventa. I would like to add that crook'd judge in.

The roads are not marked or labeled on Google Earth. Yeah, it's a fourth world country - Earth Google has barely even acknowledged them.

Any help?

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: July 04, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »

Rob,  I think if you go into Yahoo and look for Hotel map it will give you what you want...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: July 04, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »

Rob,  I think if you go into Yahoo and look for Hotel map it will give you what you want...

Always 1
This would be the south end of the island - are there any hotels there that provide a map? I haven't seen any, but maybe there are.

+++

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: July 04, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »

Hi *******,

It was a huge mistake to do so & Patrick knows it as well....he explains it in the book. I think when you read the book you'll get a much better idea of what Patrick did & why he did / said things. I'm beginning to feel like it's not a good idea for me to keep translating parts of the book because the context is gone....

Once again here he is trying to infiltrate and act like a mobster to get the truth..But then he says he will kill Joran if he hears he hurt Natalee. Why would he say that if he was trying to get the truth and be his friend?  Why would you threaten to kill someone and scare them from telling the real truth? I thought thats why Patrick did all this..Was to get the truth? It seems to me he was in full control and orchestrated this whole charade and never wanted the truth and he made sure of it after threatening Joran.

What about trying to be understanding like a good thug,that she got sick from the drugs Joran slipped her and was not responsive or breathing or he had to bash her in the head because she was going crazy after being raped and was threatening to tell on everyone?  Patrick never asked any relevent questions..None!! Joran says she suddenly has epilectic seizures,she is discarded in the ocean and he throws his shoes away for no reason..Where is all the money coming from they were expecting? This fictitious MJ Plantation or from the millions that Patrick knew he would get from the TV show and Book?

How many little slips were there like this that were edited out?
P:Joran if I hear you say you did anything bad to Natalee on camera..I shoot you..I don't want you talking to the press anymore,,I want to meet this Daury..Because after he see's all the money are we are making he may become dangerous..How much do we need to give to him for him to stay quiet?
---------------------------------------
P: I want to know who he is. I don’t have to talk to him about this, but if I see him, then I know if he will be able to use this against us.
J: Yeah, one would see that right away.
P: I can see that, you know. Then I can tell you how I feel. But I think it’s dangerous for him to be walking around with this and certainly for later on, when there is a lot of money involved and he sees we’ve got lots of money, you know?
J: Yes.
P: I give him one chance and then he’ll get a bullet.
J: Yeah, I agree with you, but…
P: But was he there then? (GBMW: I have no idea what Patrick is talking about; can’t figure that out…if Daury disposed of Natalee…he should have been there right? Maybe this is about something else)

P: Of course, man, we’ll mention nothing, and we’ll blow a bit and…it’s cool. And when he’s gone, then I’ll talk to you & I’ll give you my view about that boy, because I can read people, you know. I look at those people and how they act.

P: But you really didn’t hurt her, right, Joran?
J: Patrick, I swear.
P: The day I find out you hurt her I’ll kill you, right!

J: Yeah, you’ll kill me.
P: Then I could live with it as well, you know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.