April 18, 2024, 04:15:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290312 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: July 04, 2008, 11:54:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44086.php

Hendrik Croes                     Edgar Maduro

here Hendrik Croes is talking about the conspiracy he believes the AVP, SPA and the media is waging against him.
(about the hit-and-run car accident)
he believes he will be aquitted on all charges.

article appears likely tomorrow in english too.
thanks for the update Caesu!   
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong....but wasn't Hendrik Croes DRIVING the car that ran into the policeman?  If I remember correctly...he WAS driving the car, did not stop to render aid when he had obviously struck the policeman...and went to the airport to board a plane to go on vacation.  He was apprehended at the airport!  Good grief!  Human decency demands that you at least stop and make sure you didn't hurt someone even if you didn't INTENTIONALLY run into the guy!  Where does conspiracy fit in here?

yes, it doesn't make much sense.
OM says now that Hendrik didn't even hit Maduro.
just drove towards him and police officer Maduro had to step away.
but Maduro had to be treated in hospital... 
only charge against Hendrik is now that he drove off.

and the charge against Maduro is that he caused a dangerous traffic situation by ordering Hendrik Croes to stop by standing in front of the car. 

and to make it even more crazy:
Hendrik Croes is considering a civil case AGAINST Maduro as soon as he is aquitted.
i wonder who Hendriks attorney is...

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080704_hendrik-croes

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 05, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »

Only in Aruba does a popular official intentionally run over a police officer which is attempted murder,then try to flee to another country to take a vacation while refusing to be arrested. Upon returning,he calls the top official Hans Mos to ensure he never gets convicted,then he corrupts the Investigation and brags he will sue after being aquitted. It pays to be a brother of Rudy Croes and the previous Minister of Justice. What happens in Aruba..Stays in Aruba..And everyone on the team of Rudy Croes is above the law.. 

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:25:18 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: July 05, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »

I found this article about the Hendrik Croes incident that ******* posted back on March 18th
Seems to me that there were a lot of witnesses to this incident!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.680
Hendrik Croes detained after colliding with a police officer

Lawyer Hendrik Croes while leaving the airport after having made a statement about the possible hit and run-accident with a police officer.

ORANJESTAD – Lawyer and former Justice-minister Hendrik Croes was taken into custody early this morning for having collided with a police officer on Sunday in the afternoon and failed to stop after the accident.  The situation escalated yesterday when police union SPA incited her members to ‘bring everything to a standstill’ if Croes is not arrested.  The Public Prosecutor (OM) called on everybody to ‘stay calm’, especially the parties in the labour dispute between the government and the public employees’ unions. 

The incident took place on the roundabout of Paradera around 15:00.  At that moment, the long autocade that was taking part in the protest of the public employees’ unions against the government was just passing.  A total of 120 cars with protesting public servants took part in the auto rally that was accompanied by two police cars.  One of the police officers, Edgar Maduro, started to regulate the traffic on the roundabout.  He said that at a certain point, he saw a grey car heading for him.  When he gave the stop signal, the driver refused to stop.  “I was picked off by the car.  I opened the car door and held to it, so I couldn’t fall.  The car kept on going.”  The police officer had several bruises on his ankle, knee, and ribs.  Some colleagues took him to the hospital, and he went home after treatments, but had to be admitted later that day.

Croes in the back of the National detective’s car on his way to the bureau, where he’s going to be interrogated.  He was taken to KIA a few hours later.

Maduro self didn’t realize that the driver was Hendrik Croes, but the onlookers did.  Also the media got wind of the incident real fast and some stations linked the accident to the strike of the public employees as an attempt of the government to break the strike.  When Croes, as he said, ‘heard sensational reports about him being accused of attempted murder’, he called chief district attorney Hand Mos to give a statement.  He was at that moment at the airport, going on vacation.  Chief of police Dolfi Richardson and assistant district attorney Robert Candelaria went to the airport to take Croes’ statement.  Croes then decided to stay on the island and no longer set off.

However, a big group of police officers were not satisfied with the fact that Croes was not arrested. Miguel Maduro of union SPA called a special meeting with the members of the union and the other sympathizing officers in the clubhouse Pova.  “The law is for everybody.  A person that hits and runs is usually arrested right away.  This was an attempt to serious assault and even an attempted homicide.  I told the chief of police that if Hendrik is not arrested, we will bring everything to a standstill.”  Chief of police Peter de Witte was clearly not taken with the threat and told Maduro this later.  “The police must act objectively and transparently and let the OM do his job independently.”  In order to guarantee the objectivity, he advised the OM to transfer the case to the National-detectives, which indeed happened and Croes was taken to the bureau for interrogation.  Based on this interrogation and statements from witnesses, chief district attorney decided to take Croes into custody.  He was taken to KIA around 05:00 this morning.  He must stay there for at least 48 hours, after which the OM will decide whether to request an extension of the custody with the examining magistrate.   

Croes’ son, Eduard has meanwhile indicated that the family is preparing a lawsuit to release Hendrik from custody.  Before he was arrested, Croes emotionally declared on TeleAruba that this ‘is not something to laugh about but to cry’.  He denies having run down anybody.  “I was the third car to get on the roundabout, when a person, if I am not mistaken, wearing a polo shirt and long pants, started to regulate the traffic.  I indicated that I was going to the direction of Tanki Leendert and was trying my best to drive around this person.”  Croes also doesn’t understand how he could have hit this police officer with his car.  I was driving dead slow.  I also didn’t know that the person was a police officer.  He didn’t identify himself.”  Maduro was indeed not in uniform, but he was wearing a badge.   

Croes was not happy with certain media’s ‘very sensational reports’.  He also referred to a recent incident, where AVP-leader Mike Eman cursed him for his role in the corruption scandal Fondo Desaroyo Nobo.  “I do not understand why all this must happen this way.”

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 05, 2008, 12:23:06 AM »

Damn straight I am watching..And the fix is in again.In both cases..Was it worth it Jossy?

if that's Melvin Leito on the right that person with the obsured face in the attorney's robe is probably PvdS.
on other photos the guards are not obsured.
why obscure him on that photo? so the obsured face of PvdS wouldn't stand out too much.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 05, 2008, 12:27:30 AM »

Damn straight I am watching..And the fix is in again.In both cases..Was it worth it Jossy?

if that's Melvin Leito on the right that person with the obsured face in the attorney's robe is probably PvdS.
on other photos the guards are not obsured.
why obscure him on that photo? so the obsured face of PvdS wouldn't stand out too much.

The other guy is Ochoa I believe and on the far left is Luis Mansur..So you are totally correct..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #565 on: July 05, 2008, 04:10:28 AM »

C.A. PENATA RAMOS :There are persons, who wanted to put pressure on me to make a statementPROCESS – VERBAL

I, Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, sergeant at the Korps Police force Aruba and at the investigative district classified 2, explain the following.

On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 around 17:30, I, KELLY showed, at the police station Noord, to the witness C.A. PENATA RAMOS, the confiscated grey Honda Civic belonging to the suspect D.S. KALPOE.

The mentioned car was intentionally confiscated in the interest of the search of the missing girl Natalee Holloway.

C.A. PENATA RAMOS hereby explained as follows:

“I recognize the car which you now show me as the car in which I have seen the three boys on the night of Monday. It is the car about which I had spoken in my declaration.”

W.n.g.C.A. PENATA RAMOS

PROCESS – VERBAL Last Name : PENATA RAMOS
First Names : Carlos Alberto
Living at : Aruba - L.G. Smith Boulevard 546

to be heard as a witness for the case, of which he’ll be informed of. The judge-commissioner acknowledges Mrs. J. Driessen as the interpreter.

Additionally present:
the public prosecutor Mrs. K.P.J. Janssen
the lawyers A. Carlo and A.de Bie, counselors for suspect J. van der Sloot:
the lawyers R. Oomen and R. Offringa, counselors for suspect D. Kalpoe
the lawyer E. Zeppenfeldt, counselor for suspect S. Kalpoe, the suspects J. van der Sloot, D. Kalpoe and S. Kalpoe.

and
When I approached the car, I saw in the cone of headlights, that the person besides the driver covered his head and face by his hands. I’ve recognized that person from his posture. You ask me how I have recognized the driver whilst he sat besides the man who covered his face? I have seen him in the (cone of the head-) lights of my “van” (pick-up truck). He slid himself a bit backwards.

7. Did also recognize Deepak Kalpoe? Yes, on that same photograph that the police showed me.
Was deepak the driver or Satisch ?
the person besides the driver covered his head and face by his hands,why was this person hiding his face ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: July 05, 2008, 05:41:12 AM »

I just wish you had a bit more open mind about Patrick. You might have your doubts about him & his actions....to describe him as a total fake is a bit too much I believe. He's not a perfect undercover & no saint indeed. But it seems you have made up your mind about him & his integrity....and everything you see and hear is explained in a way that fits in that box. I do hope you will read his book; that gives a good view on him.

Geez who left the heat on outside? 

Thanks for translating GBMW  We can agree to disagree on Patrick..I have watched him very closely and I am extremely confident in what I said. The issue goes way beyond the context of his words. I don't see why he regrets doing this..He wanted to become a millionaire and for the boycott to end..That is what he wished for. He is a total fake..I am sure of it..

I don't speak for anyone at SM,so please do not stop translating because of what me and a couple others think.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 05, 2008, 06:59:51 AM »

I'm not sure if you guys have ever used this or not but, wikimapia has an awesome map of Aruba. You can zoom in and even see the palm trees on the beaches. When you put your cursor over a particular building, the name of that building is displayed. I was surprised to see just how close or distant some of the buildings are. Fisherman's Huts are even marked. http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5722245&lon=-70.0433135&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #568 on: July 05, 2008, 07:53:20 AM »

what is this ,is it freddy ? dating bilihan ko ng yosi d2

it is near joran's house on aruba > see pic

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 05, 2008, 08:14:36 AM »

what is this ,is it freddy ? dating bilihan ko ng yosi d2

it is near joran's house on aruba > see pic

Johan…which address is that, please?

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT   LILIAN REGINA

MONTANJA-39F
 http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

MONTANJA 62
http://www.arubachamber.com/LC%20KLEIN%2005-06-2005.htm

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 05, 2008, 08:16:19 AM »

This is interesting too. Marijuana?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #571 on: July 05, 2008, 08:53:42 AM »

This is interesting too. Marijuana?

that means here lives the local Marijuana dealer  

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 05, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »

OMG Johan, that's too funny.

Did you notice if you click on the location for Joran, the following comes up in a white box:
"Here is where that liar Joran Van Der Sloot and his Family lives". 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #573 on: July 05, 2008, 09:10:41 AM »

OMG Johan, that's too funny.

Did you notice if you click on the location for Joran, the following comes up in a white box:
"Here is where that liar Joran Van Der Sloot and his Family lives". 

yes i saw that  i can post some more pics in that area
Joran after many years of detention (Jail)  is back home 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 05, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »

I've come up with a different take on the pile of shoes at the beach.  A few months ago, the Manserat Pond was drained and there were hopes of finding Urine's missing sneaker.  Well, after much activity ALE is now, as usual,  pretending that nothing of significance took place.  A short time later, Destiny's K-Swiss shoe showed up with a note sent to Diario.  There was still no response from ALE.  Do you suppose that we might have a secret monkey on that crappy island who has now dumped an entire pile of shoes on the beach just to bust ALE? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 05, 2008, 09:31:58 AM »

I've come up with a different take on the pile of shoes at the beach.  A few months ago, the Manserat Pond was drained and there were hopes of finding Urine's missing sneaker.  Well, after much activity ALE is now, as usual,  pretending that nothing of significance took place.  A short time later, Destiny's K-Swiss shoe showed up with a note sent to Diario.  There was still no response from ALE.  Do you suppose that we might have a secret monkey on that crappy island who has now dumped an entire pile of shoes on the beach just to bust ALE? 
Well, perhaps - but, the shoe pic was found right in the middle of someone's vacation photos. I'm not sure of the date of the photo either.

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: July 05, 2008, 09:50:55 AM »

Hey Hey Everyone!   I know I dont ever post...but I do try to keep up with things...and as always I continue to be amazed with how diligent you all are.  You all do a super job at researching....even tho .. most of it lately leaves me totally confused!!  LOL

Well, if I may...add to that confusion...I came across a youtube video by those 2 "psychics" that previously came to Aruba with their propaganda....but I believe this to be a more recent video....as they discuss Joran's confession with Patrick.

I have not seen this video discussed anywhere...but if it has...please disregard!   What I found interesting in it....is that they are still in an ongoing "battle" with Julia Renfro to get their journals returned to them.   They mention the letter from Hans Mos that JR so "proudly" displayed a while back!  The attention getter for me was that they mention a "relationship" that JR was/is involved in that (to them) obviously holds some meaning.   

Perhaps you guys can make better sense of it than I did...and then maybe it has no meaning at all!!   I just am not up on all the "going ons" lately...but I always have been curious why JR has so consistently been a thorn in this case...her motive just couldnt be because Beth & Jug dissed her 3 years ago!!  IMO, she is involved somehow in the crime itself or the coverup for sure!

Well...sorry for interrupting...and if this is "old news" I again apologize!!   Keep up the good work Monkeys!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toVRdPYyGY

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 05, 2008, 09:57:29 AM »

Well, perhaps - but, the shoe pic was found right in the middle of someone's vacation photos. I'm not sure of the date of the photo either.

I don't think the shoe picture means anything.  It was taken on July 14, 2007:

Hi Beachwego - I'll watch that Youtube right now!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: July 05, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »

I've been thinking about the shoe pile too. I sure hope this is really nothing, but in Serbia there were the rape rooms and there were so many under garments it would blow your mind.

And in Juarez Mexico there are areas where people are trying to enter the US and are raped by banditos. More than 300 people have been raped and murdered in this area. And no one seem to have been apprehended. There are piles and piles of clothes. Most of these people are never seen again. I have to wonder if these are the shoes of crime victims. As you can see by enlarging the picture there are matching shoes. So, they didn't just wash up. Someone put them there. I sure hope this isn't to taunt the police or us or any potential crime victims.

As we see in the Brooke Bennett case, sexual predators are everywhere. They are not confined to any one locale. However, with Brooke's case and the lax Vermont laws, predators do seek areas where the laws favor them. So, Aruba is a sexual predator's dream.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: July 05, 2008, 10:08:53 AM »

Hey Klaasend!!   Let me know what you think .... maybe Destiny should make a lil ringy to these two nuts!!  I just bet they have all kinds of things to say about their ole pal JR!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.