April 23, 2024, 02:54:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290504 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #620 on: July 05, 2008, 03:27:52 PM »

Hey Klaasend!!   Let me know what you think .... maybe Destiny should make a lil ringy to these two nuts!!  I just bet they have all kinds of things to say about their ole pal JR!

Uhhhhhhh...do we have a phone # to the 2 nuts...I'll be glad to call them.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 05, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

Yep!  I agree on all their "bs" but sure would like to know whats in their journals that JR doesnt want to give up!  hahahaha  must be sleeping with the devil or sumpin! 

Actually...I thought JR was sleeping with Pustus...I guess that would be sleeping with the Devil.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 05, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

Hey Klaasend!!   Let me know what you think .... maybe Destiny should make a lil ringy to these two nuts!!  I just bet they have all kinds of things to say about their ole pal JR!

Uhhhhhhh...do we have a phone # to the 2 nuts...I'll be glad to call them.....
1-800-233-6423 (1-800-been had)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 05, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »

Carpe is making a run at your job, Destiny! Did you hear his call to Aruba??? 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: July 05, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »

Did everyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlXeIARzyQ

Thanks for the laffs Carpe!!! lmao!!!

Hahahaha Carp was that you talking?

Guilty as charged, Blonde!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Reminded me of a Dr. Bucks commercial gone bad....LOL!!!!!

Destiny....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 05, 2008, 03:48:19 PM »

Carpe is making a run at your job, Destiny! Did you hear his call to Aruba??? 

I'm changing into depends *before* I watch any more of his vids....LOL......

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #626 on: July 05, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »

And here a Rose for Klaas for all her work here

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 05, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »

Did everyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlXeIARzyQ

Thanks for the laffs Carpe!!! lmao!!!

Hahahaha Carp was that you talking?

Guilty as charged, Blonde!
You don't SOUND like Sgt. Schultz!!!!
No he doesn't...but he sounds COOL!   

He sounds VERY Handsome

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: July 05, 2008, 04:14:32 PM »

And here a Rose for Klaas for all her work here

How beautiful...just like our Klaas...on the inside...and from the back of her head...lol...only pic of her I have seen!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: July 05, 2008, 04:18:52 PM »

I wish you would learn all that I have..Am I supposed to forget about the infiltrator and confidant sent from the Aruban OM in Holland that secretly recorded and video'd Joran, that was talked about in several Dutch papers in November 2007? Am I supposed to think that was someone other then Patrick and that the Van Der Sloots enormous team did not read these articles either? There was another recording and infiltrating Joran the same time as Patrick?  Did you know we had a poll set up who we thought this Infiltrator was on November 24th?

You really need to open your eyes a bit and take a closer look at his so called infiltration,case is solved and Beth is at peace.  It is so obvious to me and even more obvious when I look at everything else Patrick has said. Then go over to his blog and read his disgusting,lying and ignorant comments in his boycott thread. He is no friend of mine or Natalee's and I will never ever give him one penny for his book. Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case very closely since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that. He is the one with a ulterior motive and it's obvious and you are backing him up. He refuses to talk to me and I don't blame him,because I would rip him to shreds and expose him as the lying creep that he is. How much money has he already given to Joran?

I just wish you had a bit more open mind about Patrick. You might have your doubts about him & his actions....to describe him as a total fake is a bit too much I believe. He's not a perfect undercover & no saint indeed. But it seems you have made up your mind about him & his integrity....and everything you see and hear is explained in a way that fits in that box. I do hope you will read his book; that gives a good view on him.

Geez who left the heat on outside? 

Thanks for translating GBMW  We can agree to disagree on Patrick..I have watched him very closely and I am extremely confident in what I said. The issue goes way beyond the context of his words. I don't see why he regrets doing this..He wanted to become a millionaire and for the boycott to end..That is what he wished for. He is a total fake..I am sure of it..

I don't speak for anyone at SM,so please do not stop translating because of what me and a couple others think.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 04:26:01 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: July 05, 2008, 04:19:27 PM »

I have a request...then gotta run...big party at the brother Monkey's tonight.

Can we start a Van der Straten thread. More and more I am thinking he and paulus are "draury". He was filled with so much damned guilt in the beginning and made very curious statements...but has gone under the radar for a long time. I had no idea he was even back in Aruba.

No body no case sounds more like a cop's statement than a jundge in failed training. Also explains the confidence all have that the truth will never come out. Also explains cops that were helpful in the beginning that turned on the family...had to cover for one of their own who was covering for a friend.

Just really starting to make sense to me. I don't have the archives you all do...can we start a thread on him?

Have a great weekend all!!! Heading out!!! Talk atcha later!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 05, 2008, 04:32:34 PM »

I wish you would learn all that I have..Am I supposed to forget about the infiltrator and confidant sent from the Aruban OM in Holland that secretly recorded and video'd Joran that was talked about in several Dutch papers in November 2007? Am I supposed to think that was someone other then Patrick and that the Van Der Sloots enormous team did not read these articles either? Did you know we had a poll set up who we thought this Infiltrator was on November 24th?

You really need to open your eyes a bit and take a closer look at his so called infiltration,case is solved and Beth is at peace.  It is so obvious to me and even more obvious when I look at everything else Patrick has said. Then go over to his blog and read his disgusting,lying and ignorant comments in his boycott thread. He is no friend of mine or Natalee's and I will never ever give him one penny for his book. Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that. He is the one with a ulterior motive and it's obvious and you are backing him up. He refuses to talk to me and I don't blame him because I would rip him to shreds and expose him as the lying creep that he is.

I just wish you had a bit more open mind about Patrick. You might have your doubts about him & his actions....to describe him as a total fake is a bit too much I believe. He's not a perfect undercover & no saint indeed. But it seems you have made up your mind about him & his integrity....and everything you see and hear is explained in a way that fits in that box. I do hope you will read his book; that gives a good view on him.

Geez who left the heat on outside?  ::Monkeys::

Thanks for translating GBMW  We can agree to disagree on Patrick..I have watched him very closely and I am extremely confident in what I said. The issue goes way beyond the context of his words. I don't see why he regrets doing this..He wanted to become a millionaire and for the boycott to end..That is what he wished for. He is a total fake..I am sure of it..

I don't speak for anyone at SM,so please do not stop translating because of what me and a couple others think.

I am with you GB...and Jug and I have discussed this at length.

There are few people who could get to joran as Patrick did...and they could never be someone with a lilly white background. Takes one to know one...and thank goodness Patrick did what he did.

And Patrick and I minced many words on his blog in regards to the boycott...he loves Aruba and wants to protect it, I say no way to Aruba until things change, tourists are assured safety, and justice is given to Natalee and the many other women who were hurt on that island.

Like him or not...Patrick did a great service to Natalee, to Beth and to the case. My understanding is that the Dutch either tended to believe joran's story based on his interviews, or were at least undecided in general. Those tapes caused the world to open their eyes to who joran really is!!! As Beth said...they finally see the joran I saw the night I arrived in Aruba. Those tapes have also cause wonderful posters like johann and GB to join our cause. Those tapes have absolutely advanced Natalee's case, and brought a lot of attention to her story. Those tapes have infuriated normal people into action...just like we were infuriated into action when we first heard Natalee's story.

Those tapes have boxed joran in to a corner...imho...can't go to Aruba, and the Dutch don't want him either. It is causing him to make mistakes...and being caught making mistakes...which is further embarrassing Aruba, the Ale, the sloots...and involved who supported joran. As the circle closes in on joran, as he feels more and more trapped by his circumstances, he will continue to make mistakes...and people will stop covering for him and start talking...imho.

Like him or not...I say Patrick and Peter have revived Natalee's case, and spurred Beth on in her quest for justice.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #632 on: July 05, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »

I wish you would learn all that I have..Am I supposed to forget about the infiltrator and confidant sent from the Aruban OM in Holland that secretly recorded and video'd Joran, that was talked about in several Dutch papers in November 2007? Am I supposed to think that was someone other then Patrick and that the Van Der Sloots enormous team did not read these articles either? There was another recording and infiltrating Joran the same time as Patrick?  Did you know we had a poll set up who we thought this Infiltrator was on November 24th?

You really need to open your eyes a bit and take a closer look at his so called infiltration,case is solved and Beth is at peace.  It is so obvious to me and even more obvious when I look at everything else Patrick has said. Then go over to his blog and read his disgusting,lying and ignorant comments in his boycott thread. He is no friend of mine or Natalee's and I will never ever give him one penny for his book. Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case very closely since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that. He is the one with a ulterior motive and it's obvious and you are backing him up. He refuses to talk to me and I don't blame him because I would rip him to shreds and expose him as the lying creep that he is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree ******* Patric did this not for the NH Case but for his own wallet!
I don't trust him at all !
Peter R de vries is Oke but this guy  brrrrrrrrrrr

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: July 05, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »

You really need to open your eyes a bit and take a closer look at his so called infiltration,case is solved and Beth is at peace.  It is so obvious to me and even more obvious when I look at everything else Patrick has said. Then go over to his blog and read his disgusting,lying and ignorant comments in his boycott thread. He is no friend of mine or Natalee's and I will never ever give him one penny for his book. Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case very closely since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that. He is the one with a ulterior motive and it's obvious and you are backing him up. He refuses to talk to me and I don't blame him,because I would rip him to shreds and expose him as the lying creep that he is. How much money has he already given to Joran?

Just 2 more comments.

I don't think it fair that one think that since they were here from day one that they can determine whether Patrick was a friend to Natalee and her family or not, I think only her family can determine that and no one knows better than they.

I also take great offense the the following:
Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case very closely since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that.

I have come to know GB and she is definitely a lady!!! But not in the tone that was implied here.

I have come to know GB and she works her butt off translating for the boards, at the expense of her own life and she deserves nothing but respect for her efforts and though I know her to be a "Lady", I do not believe this reference to her as "Lady" was any thing but derogatory.

I have come to know GB as a Lady who posts at many boards, taking much heat for her opinions from all of them and yet still fighting for Natalee.

I have come to know GB...and trust her, and I truly feel she deserves much more respect than that comment put forth.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: July 05, 2008, 04:49:13 PM »

You can read GBMW translations on the book..Much appreciated!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

You all know what I think..What is interesting is when we saw the case solved TV show and the best work De Vries says he has ever done,Joran talked about using a pay phone to call Daury,He arriving with his boat and threw Natalee in the ocean and then he threw his brand new shoes away. Apparently in the book he confessed again that he was lying about all of this..lol..Of course Patrick never calls him out on any of it 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: July 05, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »

ldstlou,

You can take great offense I do not care,it was not a deragatory comment..I have worked my ass off on this case and I am entitled to my opinions just as you are. She has implied twice now that I am slicing and dicing what Patrick says to fit with my own agenda and I have every right to defend myself. She has been here just a short time and lacks much knowledge about this case,but you act like she sacraficed everything as has Patrick..Lets just say I totally DO NOT AGREE.

I like GBMW and I appreciate her efforts but I feel you are very wrong here Lisa.. Very few have had the death threats,stalkers and been ruthlessly and unfairly attacked as I have in the last 3 years and spent countless hours researching this case and being a voice for Natalee. But yet you say I am the one with deragatory comments and it is her that has devoted her life to this case BTW: Do you know what GBMW does for a living since you know her so well?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:06:48 PM by Observer » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 05, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »

You can read GBMW translations on the book..Much appreciated!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

You all know what I think..What is interesting is when we saw the case solved TV show and the best work De Vries says he has ever done,Joran talked about using a pay phone to call Daury,He arriving with his boat and threw Natalee in the ocean and then he threw his brand new shoes away. Apparently in the book he confessed again that he was lying about all of this..lol..Of course Patrick never calls him out on any of it 

OB...I am sure I am going to get a smack down from Klaas for this and I will take it when it comes.

I have seen you get personal with posters in the past, and we all have at one time or another. But as a mod, I would expect you to use more self control and more discretion with your words.

I found your post to GB's very offensive, I imagine if it was offensive to me, it had to be offensive to others. I would expect you to use a bit more diplomacy as a moderator.

We all have our opinions and I think there is plenty of room for differences. Why not debate your opinion logically instead of throwing in ....."Listen lady...I have been here from day one", as though that makes you an expert.

We have a great friend in GB...I would suggest you refer her to archives or factual articles to read up on instead of the "listen lady" comments when you are making a point, makes for an better argument. I really don't want to see her leave us, she brings much to the board.

And don't take this the wrong way...but don't think about changing my posts. Leave all as is. If I am to take criticism for my words, I will take responsibility, just don't go changing history...ok?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: July 05, 2008, 05:07:27 PM »

Can we start a Van der Straten thread. More and more I am thinking he and paulus are "draury". He was filled with so much damned guilt in the beginning and made very curious statements...but has gone under the radar for a long time. I had no idea he was even back in Aruba.

No body no case sounds more like a cop's statement than a jundge in failed training. Also explains the confidence all have that the truth will never come out. Also explains cops that were helpful in the beginning that turned on the family...had to cover for one of their own who was covering for a friend.

Just really starting to make sense to me. I don't have the archives you all do...can we start a thread on him?

I would love too hehehehe

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: July 05, 2008, 05:10:33 PM »

Why would Klaas say or do anything? Now you are insulting me as a Moderator and insuiating that I will be changing posts? If I was gonna erase anything it would be the Lady comment that has you so riled up,that obviously was not the right choice of word and you took it out of context. You mean I got personal with a friend of your here that was lying about me,attacking me for no reason and trying to get me kicked off the forum because she is crazy?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:19:29 PM by Observer » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 05, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »

I would love too hehehehe

thanks Sweetie,
My gut says the answer may be with VdS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.