April 25, 2024, 06:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290560 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: July 05, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »

ldstlou,

You can take great offense I do not care,it was not a deragatory comment..I have worked my ass off on this case and I am entitled to my opinions just as you are. She has implied twice now that I am slicing and dicing what Patrick says to fit with my own agenda and I have every right to defend myself. She has been here just a short time and lacks much knowledge about this case,but you act like she sacraficed everything as has Patrick..Lets just say I totally DO NOT AGREE.

I like GBMW and I appreciate her efforts but I feel you are very wrong here Lisa.. Very few have had the death threats,stalkers and been ruthlessly and unfairly attacked as I have in the last 3 years and spent countless hours researching this case and being a voice for Natalee. But yet you say I am the one with deragatory comments and it is her that has devoted her life to this case BTW: Do you know what GBMW does for a living since you know her so well?

*******, nobody is trying to diminish what you've done for Natalee and her family. Least of all Lisa. Of course she knows I'm just a recent poster and that I haven't done as much as you have...in no way that could even be compared...and no doubt ever will be. Even the thought is ridiculous.

Maybe she came on a bit too strong....she knows a bit better how I feel and my viewpoints because we've been mailing. I'm also working on something for the family and she / the family appreciates it very much. It's a recent thing, she knows it's a bit of work and that's probably why she's sticking up for me a bit now. And I appreciate her doing so BTW, you've been a bit unkind for no good reason according to me.

And to answer your question: Lisa knows very well what my job is; for one she reads my posts now and then and I'm no player when it comes to who I am nor my nic etc....& she knows I couldn't have done / do what I'm doing for the family now if I didn't have the job I have.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 05, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: July 05, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »

Kermit - can you turn left onto LG Smith at that intersection?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 05, 2008, 07:35:42 PM »

GBMW, do you know anything about the next broadcast of Peter R.?
is it going to focus on PvdS? or was this just a rumor from Prive magazine?
and will this be broadcasted this autumn tv-season?

i realize however that Peter R. stays silent about what he is up to next.
to prevent the Van der Sloots anticipating on his next moves.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: July 05, 2008, 07:40:31 PM »

About that book for me is that not important ( i don't buy it ) ,only what Joran said is important .

The writer is   E.E. Bryars she is from the states ( i don't think Patrick can write a book or even a normal letter )
Did she wrote it in dutch ? i don't think so

Parts of the confession, a huge part of the book, are written down how it happened; not how it was edited so more quotes of the confession that haven't been aired are in there. You can see where and what parts Peter R. de Vries used....it's a completer picture of the confession; when Joran said things etc.
Just thought you would like to know since you only want the Joranquotes / facts...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 05, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »

You can read GBMW translations on the book..Much appreciated!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

You all know what I think..What is interesting is when we saw the case solved TV show and the best work De Vries says he has ever done,Joran talked about using a pay phone to call Daury,He arriving with his boat and threw Natalee in the ocean and then he threw his brand new shoes away. Apparently in the book he confessed again that he was lying about all of this..lol..Of course Patrick never calls him out on any of it 

Ok,  I have not been posting here for quite some time, but do read.   I finally see an opening as to why I quit posting here and I thank Lisa for opening up an opportunity for me,  though I should have just spoke up awhile ago, I didn't.  I didn't want to get banned or bashed as so many others did for not agreeing with Obs.

First, There is no doubt Obs has done alot of work and it has been great appreciated.   But as Lisa said, as a MOD, I would think a little more restraint is expected because of that (such as Klaas dose, God Bless her).   There are MANY of us who have been here since the beginning, many very hardworking posters who have done everything they can possibly do.  I regret that Obs feels he is the only one qualified and allowed to have his opinion only, as I've watched people's posts conveniently removed,  long time posters get banned because they didn't agree or tried to look outside the box and so many who left on there own just because of this.  There is only so much rehashing that can be done, before it gets old and get's nowhere.   As long as people are respectful to Natalee and family, EVERYBODY should be allowed to have an opinion, agreed with or not!

Has anybody noticed there are few people left here?  I remain in contact with many (who were banned or who left for various reasons) who are furious at Obs arrogance and judgements.  We have ALL worked hard, you just happened to become MOD with power you have abused, in my mind.  e.g.  Anna's posts being removed.  Only one example, but that was the final straw for me.   And YES,  as Lisa said, I too believe Patrick has been a huge help, no matter what!  Doesn't Beth and Dave's opinon of him matter more!?    Yes, they DO know more than any of us, so who are WE to judge!?

I've always loved SM and my monkey family, and still have a great deal of respect for some of the few who are left and some of the newbies (especially the Dutch posters), but enough is enough.  Just like in any family there is always one who has the stronger personality and feels they are better than anyone else, always having to toot there own horn, rather than be peaceful, and uniter for one cause - FAMILY.  Obs, you've done great work for the case, but you need to start actling like a MOD, not judge and persocutioner of posters, who don't with you because you've "been here since the beginning"!  Many of us have!

I would think those who are still left here, consider why so many people have left.  It's a shame, because SM is a great forum and fights for good causes.  But the Natalee thread has been ruined......   If I don't get banned, I will just continue to post in the Political thread, where some of the old family still are.

I apoligize for the rant, but my beloved forum has been going down hill, and it saddens me.  We need to get back to the day when we could all discuss and debate and agree to disagree, as a forum is supposed to be without fear of getting banned.   At this rate, nobody will be left.

OB...I am sure I am going to get a smack down from Klaas for this and I will take it when it comes.

I have seen you get personal with posters in the past, and we all have at one time or another. But as a mod, I would expect you to use more self control and more discretion with your words.

I found your post to GB's very offensive, I imagine if it was offensive to me, it had to be offensive to others. I would expect you to use a bit more diplomacy as a moderator.

We all have our opinions and I think there is plenty of room for differences. Why not debate your opinion logically instead of throwing in ....."Listen lady...I have been here from day one", as though that makes you an expert.

We have a great friend in GB...I would suggest you refer her to archives or factual articles to read up on instead of the "listen lady" comments when you are making a point, makes for an better argument. I really don't want to see her leave us, she brings much to the board.

And don't take this the wrong way...but don't think about changing my posts. Leave all as is. If I am to take criticism for my words, I will take responsibility, just don't go changing history...ok?
Yes great timing on your post and you are terribly misinformed and your post disgusts me in more ways then one. You should learn what the facts are before trying to embellish lies by your friends. Nothing in your post has any truth and it's extremely insulting and disrupting the forum as you had planned..Nice work!  Thats the biggest bunch of BS I have read here in a long time,except when I was accused of stalking people,hacking into emails,threatening people and lying about them. Meanwhile they were doing that to me and a lot more..Makes me want to puke.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 05, 2008, 07:45:34 PM »

about the Hendrik Croes/Maduro hit-and-run:

Amigoe forgot yesterday to publish this article.
they only published the reaction of Hendrik Croes.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44138.php

OM requested one week conditional prison for Hendrik Croes.
and four months conditional prison and 160 hours community service for Maduro. 

to clarify: Croes is the driver. Maduro is the victim.

17th july the judge will make his ruling.

tomorrow the article in english.
i thought nothing surprises me anymore but this is unbelievable.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: July 05, 2008, 07:46:25 PM »

THIS STOPS NOW OR I QUIT!

This message is to ldstlou, Dihannah and *******.  GBMW appears to be able to handle themself just fine.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 07:51:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 05, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_44135.php

reaction of Mos to the Domino-case lower sentencing.

he says it is important that the lawbook of Aruba gets updated.
so he can start legally wiretapping with such serious crimes.

he notes the importance of the tri-partite justice ministers meeting of the previous week regarding this.
and he also praises Jörg for his efforts in this.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: July 05, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »

Johan - thank you for the beautiful rose!

Now to your question.  After leaving  CnC could they have turned left instead of right at the corner where Diamonds International is.  Not sure if that's legal or not, it's not the direction Deepak says he went.

Walked around to behind CnC where Deepak's car was:

I'm 99.999% sure you could make a left hand turn on to LG Smith from Werf Straat in 2005. I think that street is called Werf Straat. I'm also pretty sure you can still make a left hand turn there.

- Johan - you're rose was stellar!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #670 on: July 05, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »

You can read GBMW translations on the book..Much appreciated!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

You all know what I think..What is interesting is when we saw the case solved TV show and the best work De Vries says he has ever done,Joran talked about using a pay phone to call Daury,He arriving with his boat and threw Natalee in the ocean and then he threw his brand new shoes away. Apparently in the book he confessed again that he was lying about all of this..lol..Of course Patrick never calls him out on any of it 

Ok,  I have not been posting here for quite some time, but do read.   I finally see an opening as to why I quit posting here and I thank Lisa for opening up an opportunity for me,  though I should have just spoke up awhile ago, I didn't.  I didn't want to get banned or bashed as so many others did for not agreeing with Obs.

First, There is no doubt Obs has done alot of work and it has been great appreciated.   But as Lisa said, as a MOD, I would think a little more restraint is expected because of that (such as Klaas dose, God Bless her).   There are MANY of us who have been here since the beginning, many very hardworking posters who have done everything they can possibly do.  I regret that Obs feels he is the only one qualified and allowed to have his opinion only, as I've watched people's posts conveniently removed,  long time posters get banned because they didn't agree or tried to look outside the box and so many who left on there own just because of this.  There is only so much rehashing that can be done, before it gets old and get's nowhere.   As long as people are respectful to Natalee and family, EVERYBODY should be allowed to have an opinion, agreed with or not!

Has anybody noticed there are few people left here?  I remain in contact with many (who were banned or who left for various reasons) who are furious at Obs arrogance and judgements.  We have ALL worked hard, you just happened to become MOD with power you have abused, in my mind.  e.g.  Anna's posts being removed.  Only one example, but that was the final straw for me.   And YES,  as Lisa said, I too believe Patrick has been a huge help, no matter what!  Doesn't Beth and Dave's opinon of him matter more!?    Yes, they DO know more than any of us, so who are WE to judge!?

I've always loved SM and my monkey family, and still have a great deal of respect for some of the few who are left and some of the newbies (especially the Dutch posters), but enough is enough.  Just like in any family there is always one who has the stronger personality and feels they are better than anyone else, always having to toot there own horn, rather than be peaceful, and uniter for one cause - FAMILY.  Obs, you've done great work for the case, but you need to start actling like a MOD, not judge and persocutioner of posters, who don't with you because you've "been here since the beginning"!  Many of us have!

I would think those who are still left here, consider why so many people have left.  It's a shame, because SM is a great forum and fights for good causes.  But the Natalee thread has been ruined......   If I don't get banned, I will just continue to post in the Political thread, where some of the old family still are.

I apoligize for the rant, but my beloved forum has been going down hill, and it saddens me.  We need to get back to the day when we could all discuss and debate and agree to disagree, as a forum is supposed to be without fear of getting banned.   At this rate, nobody will be left.

OB...I am sure I am going to get a smack down from Klaas for this and I will take it when it comes.

I have seen you get personal with posters in the past, and we all have at one time or another. But as a mod, I would expect you to use more self control and more discretion with your words.

I found your post to GB's very offensive, I imagine if it was offensive to me, it had to be offensive to others. I would expect you to use a bit more diplomacy as a moderator.

We all have our opinions and I think there is plenty of room for differences. Why not debate your opinion logically instead of throwing in ....."Listen lady...I have been here from day one", as though that makes you an expert.

We have a great friend in GB...I would suggest you refer her to archives or factual articles to read up on instead of the "listen lady" comments when you are making a point, makes for an better argument. I really don't want to see her leave us, she brings much to the board.

And don't take this the wrong way...but don't think about changing my posts. Leave all as is. If I am to take criticism for my words, I will take responsibility, just don't go changing history...ok?
Yes great timing on your post and you are terribly misinformed and your post disgusts me in more ways then one. You should learn what the facts are before trying to embellish lies by your friends. Nothing in your post has any truth and it's extremely insulting and disrupting the forum as you had planned..Nice work!  Thats the biggest bunch of BS I have read here in a long time,except when I was accused of stalking people,hacking into emails,threatening people and lying about them. Meanwhile they were doing that to me and a lot more..Makes me want to puke.

I apologize for offending you.  I am upset so many people are gone.  I am not going by only what people "tell" me, as I do have an open mind and usually the first person to defend people.  I am going by what I have read and seen for myself, only for possibly a few other things to be a possible confirmation.  I personally saw posts moved/removed when you didn't like them.   YOU are not the only one who has been threatened and stalked.  I've seen some things online in regards to Klaas on other forums and blogs that infuriated me and I'm sure that's only the iceberg.  She has tough skin, but remains respectful to others.   She only uses her power, when it IS necessary.  I'm sorry Obs, you have ran alot of people away.  I suggest you restrain yourself as a MOD, it appears very unproffesional for such a popular forum.   Like GM said.  Nobody is trying to diminish what you've done, but don't act like your the only one who knows and does ALL.  Even Klaas continues to stay humble while doing so much! and longer than you as a MOD.   That's why so many have such a huge respect for her.    Be a MOD or be another poster is all I'm saying.  Let's discuss on level playing field.   You KNOW I am not a troublemaker, I just feel passionate about what you do to other posters and I believe it's wrong.  Sorry you may not see my point.   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 05, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »

Johan van Schagen is taking command of the police force on Bonaire.
he took over from Jan van der Straten.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_44145.php

(Van der Straten on the right)

Van der Straten had a few advisories to the new police chief: 'make fast and clear decisions, especially regarding integrity".

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 05, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: July 05, 2008, 08:03:53 PM »

That Peter R. de Vries has found new stuff / got good new leads after the confession show: not just a rumour; but I don't know if there will actually be a new show...I don't know what it is / how big or how much has been checked from all kinds of angles.

PvdS: don't know...sorry.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 05, 2008, 08:06:15 PM »

Kermit - can you turn left onto LG Smith at that intersection?

I am not positive on that.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 05, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_44142.php

two American tourists got voilently robbed on St. Maarten.

in other news.
there is still a lot about the race riots from a week ago on Curaçao.
in the dutch papers and the antillean papers.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_44151.php
http://www.elsevier.nl/opinie/weblog/asp/artnr/212626/weblogid/51/index.html
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/1431862/__Blankenjacht_Curacao__.html
(headline blankenjacht = hunt on whites)

one person is still on intensive care.
terrible event there. would hurt the tourism of course.
nobody is arrested yet.
but no one can now deny that there is something going wrong there with the law enforcement.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 05, 2008, 08:19:33 PM »

That Peter R. de Vries has found new stuff / got good new leads after the confession show: not just a rumour; but I don't know if there will actually be a new show...I don't know what it is / how big or how much has been checked from all kinds of angles.

PvdS: don't know...sorry.

thanks.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: July 05, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

Why would Klaas say or do anything? Now you are insulting me as a Moderator and insuiating that I will be changing posts? If I was gonna erase anything it would be the Lady comment that has you so riled up,that obviously was not the right choice of word and you took it out of context. You mean I got personal with a friend of your here that was lying about me,attacking me for no reason and trying to get me kicked off the forum because she is crazy?

lying about you? Attacking you? Trying to get you kicked off the forum?

Who's lying, attacking and taking things waaaaay out of context?
I might be crazy but according to me....that's not me. Very Happy
Relax & calm down a bit please....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 05, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »

Dihanna your a liar and terribly misinformed. You should really get your facts together before publicly lying,slandering me and sabataging the forum. I am the one that was lied about,slandered about and had someone try to ruin my repuattion and lied about to get me run off this forum,had my life threatened,post erased and told I would be sued by Lorenzos lawyers if I didnt shut up.

You are one disgusting person and you should have learned the truth before lying your ass off about me publicly. Do you have anything to back it up? I do and I am ready to post away. Who chased who off this forum and who lied and attacked people so they would leave? Who? Who tried to shut down people opinions and threaten them on and off the forum? Do you have anything to back up your claims? You are totally off base here and misinformed or just a liar.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 05, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »

about the Hendrik Croes/Maduro hit-and-run:

Amigoe forgot yesterday to publish this article.
they only published the reaction of Hendrik Croes.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44138.php

OM requested one week conditional prison for Hendrik Croes.
and four months conditional prison and 160 hours community service for Maduro. 

to clarify: Croes is the driver. Maduro is the victim.

17th july the judge will make his ruling.

tomorrow the article in english.
i thought nothing surprises me anymore but this is unbelievable.

I thought I had read this earlier....then I thought...no...must be a translation problem....and people wonder why witnesses are afraid to come forward....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.