April 25, 2024, 11:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290579 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 06, 2008, 12:52:59 AM »

deu-te-kom

the eu is difficult.
pronouced like deux in french.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #781 on: July 06, 2008, 12:53:27 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

...but I have been calling him    > DOOTIE - CUM   

You wicked...wicked...man....Lova Ya Sweetums Wink

Love you too, Des! Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #782 on: July 06, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »

Capslock - Let me ask your personal opinion.  Could Karen Janssen and Jan van der Straten have wanted to do the RIGHT thing but could they have been stopped by Deutekom?  Were their hands tied by Deutekom?

Klaas...I'm thinking along the same lines with you....BTW can you, or anyone else tell me how to pronounce his name...Deutekom...correctly?   TIA..

Destiny...phonetically would work just fine...

I would guess at:  Dootcom or Dootcome

Shit...gimme his phone number...I'll call him and ask him how to pronounce his stoopid name...the number I have is...011 297 582 1415...any others that you know of?

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 06, 2008, 12:55:59 AM »

deu-te-kom

the eu is difficult.

I'm half french...so got it...Thanks Caesu...You be good!!!

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #784 on: July 06, 2008, 12:57:04 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

I've been calling him duta-com, but I think of him as butthead and much worse that I won't post.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 06, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »

Capslock - Let me ask your personal opinion.  Could Karen Janssen and Jan van der Straten have wanted to do the RIGHT thing but could they have been stopped by Deutekom?  Were their hands tied by Deutekom?

KAren and van der Straten wanted the case to come out, but Deutekom had them already under his control....in the OM notting get done without the aproval of duetekom...He is the one that tells Mariam what to say and when to say it.

and then there is Rudy Croes which is the minister of Justice, has the title but no power...he is like Hans Mos. The power is in Hendrick Croes who is the brother of Betico Croes which is the uncle of Rudy Croes.

Hendrick Croes is the back-office (where things are beeing run from) but with no title. In the last election, Rudy croes could not be Minister of Justice and so they made a deal where he will be the front (Puppy say all guy) and Hendrick the real Minster Of Justice. in the eyes of the true MEPS party supportes, they believe that Rudy is running the show but he is not).

Teresa was placed there by Hendrick Croes and so was Marian. both hands where tied down since this guy Duetekom was send protect the blunders that Rudy Croes was commiting... This guy hands are in all the mayor organisation including the UN.

For the case in 2004 we Read what he presented to the court and it was all a fabrication based on what he knows about you.
e.g. if you are an expert in some thing, he will use that knowlage to potraay that since you know about something, that means that the possibility is that you have done it. (So how can you proed that you can not have done it).

In the case of Natalee, Joran boost but he did not do it, but since he boost, he wanted the game to continue and so they stoped him right in there. He will not boost any more.

If I had to call some one to question, I will start with Duetekom and Rudy Croes and the prime Minster and Hendrick Croes.
Steve Garido Croes Jr.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 06, 2008, 12:57:32 AM »

Klaas - what happened to your bars? They were all decorated just a little while ago.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 06, 2008, 12:58:50 AM »

deu-te-kom

the eu is difficult.

Ah, thanks!  I thought maybe the "te" was silient. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 06, 2008, 01:00:25 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

I've been calling him duta-com, but I think of him as butthead and much worse that I won't post.

this is his website www.frans.dot.com 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: July 06, 2008, 01:02:08 AM »

Klaas - what happened to your bars? They were all decorated just a little while ago.

I took off my 4th of July clothes and put back my regular avatar 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: July 06, 2008, 01:03:35 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

Thanks...bookmarked....for future use...Bwwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah....yes I do have an evil streak in me.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 06, 2008, 01:05:15 AM »

KAren and van der Straten wanted the case to come out, but Deutekom had them already under his control....in the OM notting get done without the aproval of duetekom...He is the one that tells Mariam what to say and when to say it.

and then there is Rudy Croes which is the minister of Justice, has the title but no power...he is like Hans Mos. The power is in Hendrick Croes who is the brother of Betico Croes which is the uncle of Rudy Croes.

Hendrick Croes is the back-office (where things are beeing run from) but with no title. In the last election, Rudy croes could not be Minister of Justice and so they made a deal where he will be the front (Puppy say all guy) and Hendrick the real Minster Of Justice. in the eyes of the true MEPS party supportes, they believe that Rudy is running the show but he is not).

Teresa was placed there by Hendrick Croes and so was Marian. both hands where tied down since this guy Duetekom was send protect the blunders that Rudy Croes was commiting... This guy hands are in all the mayor organisation including the UN.

For the case in 2004 we Read what he presented to the court and it was all a fabrication based on what he knows about you.
e.g. if you are an expert in some thing, he will use that knowlage to potraay that since you know about something, that means that the possibility is that you have done it. (So how can you proed that you can not have done it).

In the case of Natalee, Joran boost but he did not do it, but since he boost, he wanted the game to continue and so they stoped him right in there. He will not boost any more.

If I had to call some one to question, I will start with Duetekom and Rudy Croes and the prime Minster and Hendrick Croes.
Steve Garido Croes Jr.

Thanks Caps
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 06, 2008, 01:05:42 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

I'm not even going to admit that I actually clicked on that link.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 06, 2008, 01:06:28 AM »

Klaas....can you or CBB at some future date...only if you have time....find an itty bitty machine gun to mount on my switchboard?  I know it's not very Lady like...but who gives a fcuk...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: July 06, 2008, 01:08:23 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

Well well wellllll...I just looked at it.....I feel so dumb.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 06, 2008, 01:17:36 AM »

Klaas....can you or CBB at some future date...only if you have time....find an itty bitty machine gun to mount on my switchboard?  I know it's not very Lady like...but who gives a fcuk...

I'll try but it might be hard to make it show up good enough 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #796 on: July 06, 2008, 01:18:03 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

I tried it three times!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: July 06, 2008, 01:23:26 AM »

I'll try but it might be hard to make it show up good enough 

Ooooowwww Kwass...You make me so vewwy vewwy happy...you siwwy you... ::MonkeyRoll::Monkey

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 06, 2008, 01:24:55 AM »

I'm probably wrong...

I tried it three times! 

Well...Ya know what they say Tex...great minds think alike ....LOL...me too!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 06, 2008, 01:25:54 AM »

added to above for Tex....bet you didn't bookmark it like I did....ROFL...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.