April 25, 2024, 07:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 290565 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »

test

Nice fonts Johan 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »

If you keep repeating the same lie often enough, some people believe it 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43970.php

MEP: ‘2008 successful tourism year
30 Jun, 2008, 18:10 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD – All the institution with tourism expertise on the island say that 2008 is going to be another successful year for the tourist industry. This is thanks to the dynamic policy of the Oduber-cabinet and the huge efforts of Minister Edison Briesen of Tourism and Transport.

MEP indicates that the government has fastened upon the reinforcement of this industry. Premier Nelson Oduber laid the basis for this by seeing to it that the project Plan Sasaki was implemented near Eagle- and Palm Beach. The MEP AND especially Minister Briesen was praised for all the good things they did in the tourism industry. Thanks to Briesen, the tourism on the island increased from 691.000 tourists in 2001 to 754.000 in 2007.

AHATA, ATA, and Aruba Airport Authority (AAA) confirmed that this year is going to be another success.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »

THIS RIGHT HERE, IS WHO IT'S ALL ABOUT!

DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF HER.

(unless you are Rob Smith from the AHATA - Rob, don't ever take your good eye off of her.)
:*(   I love this picture of sweet Natalee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2008, 10:25:10 AM »

Good God.....that scared me half to death!
This image looks like it came from an interview I watched late one night back in 2005.Carpe,do you happen to know where it came from?I have been looking for that interview forever.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD – All the institution with tourism expertise on the island say that 2008 is going to be another successful year for the tourist industry. This is thanks to the dynamic policy of the Oduber-cabinet and the huge efforts of Minister Edison Briesen of Tourism and Transport.

MEP indicates that the government has fastened upon the reinforcement of this industry. Premier Nelson Oduber laid the basis for this by seeing to it that the project Plan Sasaki was implemented near Eagle- and Palm Beach. The MEP AND especially Minister Briesen was praised for all the good things they did in the tourism industry. Thanks to Briesen, the tourism on the island increased from 691.000 tourists in 2001 to 754.000 in 2007.

AHATA, ATA, and Aruba Airport Authority (AAA) confirmed that this year is going to be another success.

Hi Klaas, I think I told you where I went last night... well anyway, our friend Kim, who went to Aruba a few times with us was there also, she said that the doctor she works for got married three weeks ago and they had the honeymoon on Aruba - guess what - no one in sight - the place was empty.

I wish I could have spoken to that doctor before he went, but that was the first I heard about it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2008, 10:27:29 AM »

What amazes me that it is sooooooo simple to know if they were in Aruba or not. When I fly internationally and come back they have my whole history on a screen, where I have gone, when I went and when I came back. A COMPLETE HISTORY. Just pull there records and viola they were either there or not. Now speaking of Aruba thier logs probably are handwritten manuals written in pencil when it comes to the Sloots and u just know that so someone spilled coffee on them and smeared the lead.
This is what I have saved from a few discussions of the subject here at SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377353

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2008, 11:09:58 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight discussion:

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Widget~ Hey! Can you clarify exactly what info you gleaned about Anita's flight back to Aruba in June 2005?

Hey Justins .......

3 Vander Sloots Landed In Aruba On June 1st .................

Rolling Eyes
 You got actual confirmation that it was 3 vds?

Yes And I Also Heard It Was Passed On To The FBI

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1173.msg171129#msg171129

More on this from the archives:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=251.820
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Lively Case Discussion #515 8/21 - 8/24/2006  on: August 23, 2006, 11:19:51 PM 
Quote from: "anidac"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Just like Karr can be shown to be a lier if proof can be found he was home on Dec 25th, PVDS could be shown to be a lier if proof could be found that the munchkins were in Holland with momma.

Good point Carnut!

Just butting in to shore my 2 cents here....  Prior to 9/11 one could find passanger lists online.  Those days are gone.

Widget claims he was able to and that Anita and 2 other Sloots returned on June 2nd, or was it June 1st.  Anyway..that's what he said.

Now that you mention it I believe I had some luck finding partial information back when we where looking for flight schedules but if my memory serves me correctly I was only able to find ticket numbers without names.

Oops assigned seats where also included.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2008, 10:33:53 AM »

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

Hi Klaas, I think I told you where I went last night... well anyway, our friend Kim, who went to Aruba a few times with us was there also, she said that the doctor she works for got married three weeks ago and they had the honeymoon on Aruba - guess what - no one in sight - the place was empty.

I wish I could have spoken to that doctor before he went, but that was the first I heard about it.

Yes, I got your email, sorry I didn't get a chance to respond.  Hope you had a great time last night!  So your friend says the beaches are empty huh?  No surprise there! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2008, 10:44:17 AM »

This would end his dreams of coming to the U.S. and going to college.

If Valentijn sets foot on US soil, he is one dead Van der sloot. IMHO

OOHHH Dear were not sure if he had anything to do with this case but be stuck being Joran's brother

he might not know anything.IMO

Sorry Blonde..but I do think/feel that Val *knew* something of that night.....He had the bathtub bomb on his myspace.....I don't think that Val was with Anita on her trip....I'm not even sure if Anita was off Aruba at that time....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

Yes, I got your email, sorry I didn't get a chance to respond.  Hope you had a great time last night!  So your friend says the beaches are empty huh?  No surprise there! 
Yes, I heard very recently from someone there that communicates with many of the people that actually work in the hotels, and they all say it is very slow.  Although the Minister of Tourism and the newspapers claim differently, the workers tell the real story.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2008, 10:47:02 AM »

never a problem! I did have a great time! And he played Tattoo for me he he he!!! Played lots of Billy Joel, but that was to be expected. Some Jackson Browne, Beatles, even a Neil Diamond song for another friend of ours. LOL

Kim said that the doctor said - the place was empty. I assume that meant the beaches, the hotels, and the restaurants.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2008, 10:51:20 AM »

This would end his dreams of coming to the U.S. and going to college.

If Valentijn sets foot on US soil, he is one dead Van der sloot. IMHO

OOHHH Dear were not sure if he had anything to do with this case but be stuck being Joran's brother

he might not know anything.IMO

Sorry Blonde..but I do think/feel that Val *knew* something of that night.....He had the bathtub bomb on his myspace.....I don't think that Val was with Anita on her trip....I'm not even sure if Anita was off Aruba at that time....
I think Val knows a lot. Right now, we simply don't have the evidence to totally blame him (and to wish his demise if he comes to the U.S.) That said, I ABSOLUTELY think Val needs to be "confronted" and made VERY uncomfortable here. Wishing/predicting his death in WAY out of line. IMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »

G'morning KarmaRoundUp!

I snagged that pic from Michelle Says So BOYCOTT ARUBA BLOG.

I blew it up, that's why it looks like that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2008, 10:51:49 AM »

Anita arrived back June 1st.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds623.htm
PROCES VERBAAL

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was: Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court) and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

To your question when Anita left for the Netherlands, I can state the following. I cannot remember exactly but I think it was the Tuesday or Wednesday before that Monday the 30th of May that she departed for the Netherlands. Anita was in the Netherlands for seven or eight days.

Didn't someone confirm this from SM

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2008, 10:57:51 AM »

I've never been perfectly aligned Wreck, I'm a little bent.

...but it's all good.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »

Yes, I heard very recently from someone there that communicates with many of the people that actually work in the hotels, and they all say it is very slow.  Although the Minister of Tourism and the newspapers claim differently, the workers tell the real story.

Sasha posted on the FP that even the hot ticket hotels are only at 30% occupation level and that some are at 12%. ATA has not given stayover numbers since november. Why is that? They used to post them within 30-60 days.  If it were so great down in Aruba you'd think they'd be posting those big numbers wouldn't you?

Same thing that got them into this mess in the first place continues to haunt them today, and will to they are in their graves:

DENIAL.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

What amazes me that it is sooooooo simple to know if they were in Aruba or not. When I fly internationally and come back they have my whole history on a screen, where I have gone, when I went and when I came back. A COMPLETE HISTORY. Just pull there records and viola they were either there or not. Now speaking of Aruba thier logs probably are handwritten manuals written in pencil when it comes to the Sloots and u just know that so someone spilled coffee on them and smeared the lead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight discussion:

Widget~ Hey! Can you clarify exactly what info you gleaned about Anita's flight back to Aruba in June 2005?

Hey Justins .......

Rolling Eyes

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Lively Case Discussion #515 8/21 - 8/24/2006  on: August 23, 2006, 11:19:51 PM 
Just like Karr can be shown to be a lier if proof can be found he was home on Dec 25th, PVDS could be shown to be a lier if proof could be found that the munchkins were in Holland with momma.

Good point Carnut!

Just butting in to shore my 2 cents here....  Prior to 9/11 one could find passanger lists online.  Those days are gone.

Widget claims he was able to and that Anita and 2 other Sloots returned on June 2nd, or was it June 1st.  Anyway..that's what he said.

Now that you mention it I believe I had some luck finding partial information back when we where looking for flight schedules but if my memory serves me correctly I was only able to find ticket numbers without names.

Could there have been van der Sloot relatives on the plane, maybe not the brothers?

Maybe someone wanted to spend the summer on Aruba with the VDS?

The incident with JVDS interrupted their vacation?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2008, 11:14:19 AM »

Anita arrived back June 1st.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds623.htm
PROCES VERBAAL

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was: Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court) and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

To your question when Anita left for the Netherlands, I can state the following. I cannot remember exactly but I think it was the Tuesday or Wednesday before that Monday the 30th of May that she departed for the Netherlands. Anita was in the Netherlands for seven or eight days.

Didn't someone confirm this from SM

Was Pustus turned down for a judgeship because of his bad memory? That must have been it!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2008, 11:16:17 AM »

I think Val knows a lot. Right now, we simply don't have the evidence to totally blame him (and to wish his demise if he comes to the U.S.) That said, I ABSOLUTELY think Val needs to be "confronted" and made VERY uncomfortable here. Wishing/predicting his death in WAY out of line. IMO

Let's blame Val anyway. They try to blame Natalee and Beth for the Van der Sloot's crimes. Turnabout's fair play.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2008, 11:18:06 AM »

Good God.....that scared me half to death!
This image looks like it came from an interview I watched late one night back in 2005.Carpe,do you happen to know where it came from?I have been looking for that interview forever.

GAAROSSS!!!!! Does this look like a squealing pig or what?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2008, 11:27:12 AM »

Flight discussion:

Hey Justins .......

Rolling Eyes

Good point Carnut!

Could there have been van der Sloot relatives on the plane, maybe not the brothers?

Maybe someone wanted to spend the summer on Aruba with the VDS?

The incident with JVDS interrupted their vacation?
JMO, but I think that if the seats were assigned to anyone other than the immediate family it would have been stated in the information above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.